"War or Peace: The Essential Question Before American Voters on November 8th"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"War or Peace: The Essential Question Before American Voters on November 8th"

Post by sushi_chef »

"For reasons of Hillary’s past record of ill-considered adventurism abroad and for reasons of the mad advisers from the Neocon camp whom she has in her inner circle today, it could be a fatal mistake to vote Hillary Clinton on November 8th

Do we want to pursue our path of global hegemony, which is bringing us into growing confrontation with Russia, meaning a high probability of war, (the policy of Hillary Clinton), or do we want a harmonious international order in which the U.S. plays its role at the board of governors, just like other major world powers (the policy of Donald Trump).

Let me go one step further and explain what “war” means, since it is not something that gets much attention in our media, whereas it is at the top of the news each day in Russia.

“War” does not mean Cold War-II, a kind of scab you can pick to indulge a pleasure in pain that is not life threatening. War means what our military like to call “kinetics” to mask the horror of it all. It means live ammunition, ranging from conventional to thermonuclear devices that can devastate large swathes of the United States if we play our hand badly, as would likely be the case for reasons I explain below should Hillary and her flock of Neocon armchair strategists take the reins of power in January 2017.
President Vladimir Putin asked rhetorically why Western leaders “don’t get it” – why they are not heeding Russia’s warnings on its determination to protect vital security interests, including by means of preemptive strikes....
"

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/w ... th/ri15970" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: "War or Peace: The Essential Question Before American Voters on November 8th"

Post by Matchmaker »

Joel Skousen says the globalists want a war with Russia. If that is true, they will keep provoking Russia until Russia strikes first. We the people of the world are just pawns in their sordid games for power. The near future does not look bright no matter who is elected President.

paulrobots
captain of 100

Re: "War or Peace: The Essential Question Before American Voters on November 8th"

Post by paulrobots »

War is coming, it does not matter who wins the election.

stepheng1205
Hi, I'm new.

Post by stepheng1205 »

exactly i agree with paulrobots upto the point.

warrenzephaniah
Hi, I'm new.

Post by warrenzephaniah »

We the general population of the world are simply pawns in their shameful amusements for control. The not so distant future does not look brilliant regardless of who is chosen President.

DanielMorris
Hi, I'm new.

Post by DanielMorris »

In the interim, over the court, despite the help he has reliably gotten from Tea Party Republicans for his disorderly talk, Trump is from multiple points of view to a greater a Nelson Rockefeller Republican on residential economic issues. coursework writing uk | SpeedyCoursework