YOUR HELP IS REQUESTED--PLEASE READ!!!!!

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
ldsff
captain of 1,000

YOUR HELP IS REQUESTED--PLEASE READ!!!!!

Post by ldsff »

Sirus Loveless Memorial
Family Friends Start a Collection Fund

http://sirus.chipin.com/sirus-loveless-memorial
The past several months had been a happy time for Stephen and Trisha. They were expecting their first child, a baby boy, on August 14, 2008. Unfortunately, things did not go as hoped. They began having suspicians that all was not well with their expected son. Upon arrival to the hospital, they learned that there was no fetal movement and that there was no longer a heart beat.

Sirus Ned Loveless was delivered stillborn. Many tests had to be run, and continue to be done to determine the cause of the problem to find hereditary or chromosomal abnormalities that may affect future pregnancies.

In the midst of their pain, they have been able to recognize blessings from their experience and despite the sadness and grief they have had an overwhelmingly positive effect on those around them. Along with the emotional and mental stresses of the situation come the financial stresses. Trisha and Stephen had planned for and met the financial obligations for a normal delivery, however, they were suddenly met with a large amount of medical bills. In addition to the large amount of medical bills and ongoing testing, they also incurred the cost of a funeral and burial, and much lost income while taking care of their family.

We are all supporting Stephen and Trisha Loveless in memorial of Sirus Ned and would ask you to do what you can to donate what you are comfortable with to help at this time. Please pass along the link, by email, or link to it on your social networking site, or blog, and encourage others to post the widget as well. We are all part of the ame community and would love any additional help we can receive for them.

Sincerely,
Aaron Gale

Donations can be made online by clicking the "ChipIn" box and using your PayPal account. The money will be sent to paypal at All-Ink.com and directly given to Stephen and Trisha. All-Ink.com is owned by Trisha's brother and has a decade of online integrity. If you have any questions about donating online please email us at [email protected]

If you would rather donate by Check or Credit Card please contact:
All-Ink.com
c/o Sirus Memorial
1460 N. Main St #2
Spanish Fork, UT 84660
801-794-0123

PLEASE HELP!
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/websc ... a2a7041141

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: YOUR HELP IS REQUESTED--PLEASE READ!!!!!

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

And I know how hard that is.

ldsff
captain of 1,000

Post by ldsff »

LoveChrist wrote:And I know how hard that is.
Sorry to hear you went through those hard times. :cry:

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

Lots of good came from the experience. I cherished my children more, I wrote a song that has helped other women going through it, and I learned on a personal scale what Heavenly Father might have felt sacrificing his first born son.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=3234113