I need an air filter - Inversion is killing me.

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
Gideon
captain of 100

I need an air filter - Inversion is killing me.

Post by Gideon »

Any recommendations?

AnthonyR
captain of 100

Re: I need an air filter - Inversion is killing me.

Post by AnthonyR »

Its kicking my butt, or my lungs also Gideon. Let me know what you find

dauser
captain of 100

Post by dauser »

Get a charcoal filter (at Lowe's or Home Depot) for your furnace...replace it as per the directions.

and or

Put a filter on your box fan with plastic ties.

TPTB are spraying our air us with a lot of Barium, Aluminum Oxide, cancer spores, funguses and other goodies to compromise our immune systems... to minimize population basically.... Poisoning by degree...When everyone's breathing is compromised/weakened... then is when thy will bring out the heavy duty aerosols to maximize population reduction in the least amount of time...and blame it on some H1N1 virus...to maximize population reduction and minimize damage to existing infrastructure.

The USA is in a bankruptcy phase called Receivership. Taking possession with a lot of living people with guns on the land and in the buildings would be next to impossible. They need to exterminate the occupying population without the mess. The people who own the world's debt believe they are the chosen race...they are the ones financing chem-trails...they are the ones who want us off their land and buildings. Most land, buildings, vehicles and people were liened on as collateral to the nations debt, when the Federal government was taken over by our enemies in 1933-34.

Oh sorry for going out on that tangent. The toxic load they are administering on us accumulates in our bodies and causes water retention and weight gain in an attempt to detoxify, dissolve, flush out toxic particulates...Toxic, wet, oxygen deprived tissue (edema) shuts down vital organs...like neurons in the brain...causing IQ reductions and mental issues... like depression, bipolar, anger, anxiety...

so...increase the frequency and lengths of your fastings as aerial attacks increase to reduce the toxic load in your body. Fasting removes toxic particulates, drying out swampy tissues so cells can breath easier, turn on, do their job and multiply and be better prepared for the next round of attack on the population. Don't let them kill you.

Gideon
captain of 100

Post by Gideon »

AnthonyR wrote:Its kicking my butt, or my lungs also Gideon. Let me know what you find

I bought a Honeywell at Home Depot, it says "The Doctors Choice" on the box (about $200). the only way to distinguish the capability of the air purifiers is the AHAM rating, or at least that is all I could find:
Tobacco Smoke: 200
Dust: 190
Pollen: 180

Model #: HA202BHD

Thankfully, it works very well. I can't breath in any room in the house except the one where it is running.

One more thing I did to help reduce the smog was to close the fire place flue.

Home Depot seemed to be the only store near me that had them in stock.

Gideon
captain of 100

Post by Gideon »

dauser wrote:Get a charcoal filter (at Lowe's or Home Depot) for your furnace...replace it as per the directions.
I will try that next. Thanks.

BTW, I just recently moved from NY (near Palmyra), and they don't have this problem there.

Thanks for the insight and recommendations.

Leejae
captain of 100

Post by Leejae »

We have an Austinair HealthMate Plus Jr. It is the bomb-diggety. Cleans VOCs, nice size. Our house isn't large so the Jr. does a fine job. (Although it will clean my essential oils out of the air if I don't turn it off first.) Filter lasts 5 years, unless you do something dumb like put it in a room with a freshly painted bookshelf, upon which it will saturate itself post haste. :-s

saizoh
Hi, I'm new.

Post by saizoh »

sorry to bring up and old thread, but I did a search and couldn't find anything related to air purifiers.

I am on the market for one but I want some recommendations on what to buy as I cannot decide.

My budget is about 200 bucks and I am looking at the Conway AP-1512HH, which is the Mid-End pick in this site Best Air Purifier 2017 - Jen Reviews

I just want something that works and will give me no problems, I am not a technical person.

TIA!