UFO? Spiral over Norway today. Bizarre I admit.

Discuss political news items / current events.

Cowell
captain of 100

Re: UFO? Spiral over Norway today. Bizarre I admit.

Post by Cowell »

I'm to lazy to read up on all of this right now...if it wasn't a missile, what was it?

p51-mustang
captain of 1,000

Post by p51-mustang »

The Norway spiral was FAR too stationary and the rings too perfectly spaced for it to be a failed missle launch.

The fact that Russia is officially acknowledging something which it clearly was not makes this all the more intriguing.

Exactly, since when do rockets fumes emit blue light and create perfectly concentric circles?

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

DrJones wrote:Just saw it on MSNBC news (which I RARELY watch btw), found it on video here:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619/#34353245

Quite a sight. Looking for the TRUTH about such objects also... And about global warming (which the evidence tells me is NOT just CO2). I'm a Truther.

Dr. Jones, have you heard about Climategate? The Climate research centre at the University of East Anglia had their emails hacked and it shows they have been fabricating the case for global warming.

They had been receiving very generous funding from the UN and government to come up with the right data and of course they did just that. Unfortunately for them, in their emails they admit to rounding up tempertaures and discrediting any scientist who dares to reveal the truth about what, at least over the past decade, has essentially been global cooling.

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

Benjamin Creme is, of course, claiming that this is one of the UFO produced heavenly manifestations that he predicted, at the end of 2008, would herald the coming of the new-age christ, the world teacher - Maiterya.

http://www.share-international.org/mait ... arsign.htm

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

ready2prepare wrote:
Richard C Hoagland wrote:Is it another "coincidence" that, just over the hill from Tromso,
lies a high-tech Norwegian "HAARP antenna farm" -- the
EISCAT Ramfjordmoen facility (below) -- specifically designed
to broadcast powerful beams of microwave energy high into
space ... thereby also creating blatant HD/torsion side-effects
in the Earth's highly-electrified upper "plasma" atmosphere
(ionosphere)? The facility is officially supported by Norway,
Sweden, Finland, Japan ... China ... the United Kingdom ...
and Germany.
Fascinating...
Norway-torsion.gif
Best Regards, :)
Sharon (Helping people get prepared) in Mississippi
Could you share the link to the source info? Thank you in advance!!!

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

LukeAir2008 wrote:
DrJones wrote:Just saw it on MSNBC news (which I RARELY watch btw), found it on video here:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619/#34353245

Quite a sight. Looking for the TRUTH about such objects also... And about global warming (which the evidence tells me is NOT just CO2). I'm a Truther.

Dr. Jones, have you heard about Climategate? The Climate research centre at the University of East Anglia had their emails hacked and it shows they have been fabricating the case for global warming.

They had been receiving very generous funding from the UN and government to come up with the right data and of course they did just that. Unfortunately for them, in their emails they admit to rounding up tempertaures and discrediting any scientist who dares to reveal the truth about what, at least over the past decade, has essentially been global cooling.
Rumors are the emails were leaked through Russia though the KGB...now known as the FSB...though they firmly deny it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... t-KGB.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 35502.html

ready2prepare
captain of 1,000

Post by ready2prepare »

Jason wrote:Could you share the link to the source info? Thank you in advance!!
That quote from Richard C. Hoagland is on this page:
http://www.enterprisemission.com/Norway-Message.htm

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

I have no doubt this 'light show' could have been produced by the European Incoherent SCATter Radar Site (EISCAT), but I tend to take anything Richard Hoagland says with a grain of salt. He seems like one of those c i a disinformation plants in NASA. He loves to go on and on about 'life on Mars', 'alien ports on the darkside of the moon', and other similar blather discrediting the biblical account of Creation.

Don't forget NASA has an occultic aspect which coincides with the Blue Beam Project agenda.

Cowell
captain of 100

Post by Cowell »

LukeAir2008 wrote:Benjamin Creme is, of course, claiming that this is one of the UFO produced heavenly manifestations that he predicted, at the end of 2008, would herald the coming of the new-age christ, the world teacher - Maiterya.
http://www.share-international.org/mait ... arsign.htm
Cowell wrote:This may be your answer: http://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.ph ... wer#p64716
Good find LukeAir2008. I had thought they might make this claim.

What is the possibility that this actually was the beginning of one of the wonders in heaven Satan would use to deceive the world in the last days? I am not suggesting that that is my opinion here. But it seems significant based on Benjamin Creme's claims over the last year and to now see him actually making that claim on his website. It is also strange that this happened either the day of or the day before Obama came to accept the peace prize in Norway. Perhaps it is a coincidence. "Hiding in Plain Sight" explains that the Gadiantons would use new technology and Satan's power to deceive people in the last days.
Ken Bowers - Hiding in Plain Sight wrote:The press has not reported about Maitreya to a great extent, although they know of his existence. In fact, many owners of the media who are "in" on the conspiracy have met him, along with many political leaders of the world. George Bush Sr. and Mikhail Gorbachev met him in 1989 on a U.S. battleship off Malta. Maitreya has attended the planning meetings of the World Economic Council, the World Trade Organization, the Bilderbergers and others. He is crucially intertwined with the planning for the NWO. The reason is that Maitreya will not only appear as the Christ in the future, he will, at the same time put an end to a pre-orchestrated war in the middle east and terminate a world-wide economic depression (keep in mind this book was published in 2000, before the War, before 9/11 and long before the recession), both events caused by the insiders in the first place. By bringing peace and prosperity he will more easily be able to persuade us that he truly is the Christ. That kind of coordination and foresight requires precise planning to pull it off.

Maitreya has been discreetly displayed before the world at specific times and places by the media but for the most part, left alone. The reason is that when he finally is announced to the world it will be as the "Christ returned." That will be the "Day of Declaration," or what may be termed a coming out party. Then the media will be told to advertise him in a conspicuous manner. They will follow their orders and lavish Maitreya with attention.

According to the plan, the "Day of Declaration" will be carefully scripted and cosmologically speaking, very entertaining. Maitreya and his followers will use both technology and the powers of the devil in staging an elaborate hoax. Without going into details, Maitreya will try to make the world believe that he is Christ returning by using world-wide images and sounds speaking to all people simultaneously, each in his own language. The conspirators may even be able to create earthquakes to fulfill scripture. That is, Maitreya may appear on the Mount of Olives at the time of a great earthquake, simulating what the real Christ does when He comes again. It will be very impressive.

ready2prepare
captain of 1,000

Post by ready2prepare »

Cowell wrote:What is the possibility that this actually was the
beginning of one of the wonders in heaven Satan would
use to deceive the world in the last days? I am not
suggesting that that is my opinion here. But it seems
significant based on Benjamin Creme's claims over the
last year and to now see him actually making that claim
on his website. It is also strange that this happened
either the day of or the day before Obama came to
accept the peace prize in Norway. Perhaps it is a
coincidence. "Hiding in Plain Sight" explains that the
Gadiantons would use new technology and Satan's power
to deceive people in the last days.
William (Bill) Cooper certainly held that opinion. Google
william cooper maitreya and take your pick.

His Mystery Babylon series I found to be particularly
interesting. Bill knew about Maitreya and his mission
back in 1994 and anticipated that Maitreya and his
new world religion/order would emerge in 1999 along
with great disasters. Fortunately his timing was off.

Here's probably the best place to start:

http://whoismaitreya.blogspot.com/2009/ ... ooper.html

Stephen
captain of 1,000

Post by Stephen »

The first thing I thought when I saw it...regardless of what made the swirling pattern...is that it surely is a "sign and wonder" in heaven above!! Perhaps a fulfillment of prophecy.

I sure wonder what it is...