Martial law and gun grab never happened

Discuss political news items / current events.
Patriot16
captain of 100

Martial law and gun grab never happened

Post by Patriot16 »

For all the forum participants confidently predicting the imposition of martial law so Obama could remain in office and Obama's seizure of everyones' guns following "false flag" incidents involving mass shootings. Well, I've spent several hours googling and as far I can tell, Pres. Obama left office when Pres. Trump took office. So much for martial law.

While we're on the subject of martial law, no amount of googling shows any martial law declarations in the aftermath of Operation Jade Helm.

Along these lines, I cannot find that any gun seizures took place, anywhere, despite quite a number of mass shootings. If any of you had Obama confiscate your guns, please tell me about your private experience having your guns being taken away. And please explain to me why all the effort put into all your alleged false flag operations resulted in zero gun seizures. And let me know about your personal experiences being detained in FEMA concentration camps and how you escaped.

Martial law for Obama to remain in office = false news and a load of hooey
Martial law after Operation Jade Helm = false news and a load of hooey
Gun Seizures = false news and a load of hooey.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Re: Martial law and gun grab never happened

Post by farmerchick »

So come to Washington, they are preparing to make all gun owners criminals if you don't secure all fire arms in your personal residence. Not sure about conceal carry rules, just saw a debate about the new gun laws our legislature s mulling over. I think you should come to the liberal utopia that is western Washington. You would love it here. You'd have friends in high places..... it would be awesome! No conspiracy theories, just real truth and rampant free will, except if you own fire arms..... no FEMA camps or actual gun confiscation, just a bunch of safety conscious good Samaritans making sure we are all safe and protected from ourselves. If you are a victim of a crime, you just call 911 and the police will get there asap...... if they can and you survived. But hey what more can we expect in a civilized society. Those nut cases that thought Obama was going to put in Marshall law are alarmists for sure. I'm glad you pointed this out. All of us need to be more aware of the truth and less suspicious of our benevolent rulers who really strive to know what's best for us and implement it without our approval and sometimes knowledge. No backroom deals here, only clear bright transparency! I know that my government would never ever do anything to me that wasn't for my good or that wasn't warranted. I can relax and just live and let live. I'm so glad you are calling the forum out on their nonsense. Someone has to do it!!!!

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

farmerchick wrote: January 24th, 2018, 12:47 am no FEMA camps or actual gun confiscation,
That was his point. You helped prove it.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

Patriot16: while I enjoyed your post, you must admit that IF BHO could’ve confiscated guns, he would’ve.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

It's happening as we speak; as we post here.
Like a boa constrictor, it keeps tightening it's stranglehold on all of our freedoms.
dc

Hawaii just declared that anyone who uses medical marijuana cannot own a gun. I understand that's a tough issue, but it's basically saying anyone who is in a medical need of medical marijuana has no right to self defense.
California recently passed a law that to buy ammo, the seller has to have an ammo sales license, and conduct a background check on any buyer.
California also just passed a law that allows anyone to accuse a gun owner of being "dangerous" or some such nonsense, and all his guns will be confiscated.
I could go on for hours state by state as to the nonsense, and totally unrelated to crime laws that have been put on the books, or are proposed, all with one design. The complete and total disarmament of the law abiding citizens while ignoring the criminals, for the purpose of imposing martial law with greater ease.
And to continue to allow criminals free reign.

Or to put it more honestly, what the op has posted is totally untrue.

Patriot16
captain of 100

Post by Patriot16 »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: January 24th, 2018, 9:06 am Patriot16: while I enjoyed your post, you must admit that IF BHO could’ve confiscated guns, he would’ve.
Dear Wonderer2: Thank you for stating your enjoyment of my post, but I don't think gun confiscation was EVER on Pres. Obama's mind let alone one of his priorities. I think that was just projection on the part of conspiracy theorists.

Patriot16

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

Patriot16 wrote: January 24th, 2018, 10:02 pm
DesertWonderer2 wrote: January 24th, 2018, 9:06 am Patriot16: while I enjoyed your post, you must admit that IF BHO could’ve confiscated guns, he would’ve.
Dear Wonderer2: Thank you for stating your enjoyment of my post, but I don't think gun confiscation was EVER on Pres. Obama's mind let alone one of his priorities. I think that was just projection on the part of conspiracy theorists.

Patriot16
It wasn’t on his mind or agenda just the same way that reverse discrimination wasn’t.

kgrigio
captain of 100

Post by kgrigio »

Patriot16 wrote: January 24th, 2018, 12:16 am For all the forum participants confidently predicting the imposition of martial law so Obama could remain in office and Obama's seizure of everyones' guns following "false flag" incidents involving mass shootings. Well, I've spent several hours googling and as far I can tell, Pres. Obama left office when Pres. Trump took office. So much for martial law.

While we're on the subject of martial law, no amount of googling shows any martial law declarations in the aftermath of Operation Jade Helm.

Along these lines, I cannot find that any gun seizures took place, anywhere, despite quite a number of mass shootings. If any of you had Obama confiscate your guns, please tell me about your private experience having your guns being taken away. And please explain to me why all the effort put into all your alleged false flag operations resulted in zero gun seizures. And let me know about your personal experiences being detained in FEMA concentration camps and how you escaped.

Martial law for Obama to remain in office = false news and a load of hooey
Martial law after Operation Jade Helm = false news and a load of hooey
Gun Seizures = false news and a load of hooey.
You are correct Patriot16, none of this happened, just like Obama predicting that health insurance premiums would come down by an average of $2500, just like "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor." Just like Al Gore predicted the following

"In 2007, 2008, and 2009, Al Gore, a man who has made a fortune pushing warmist ideology, publicly warned that the North Pole would be “ice-free” in the summer by around 2013 due to AGW. “The North Polar ice cap is falling off a cliff,” Gore said in 2007. “It could be completely gone in summer in as little as seven years. Seven years from now.” Speaking to an audience in Germany six years ago, Gore alleged that “the entire North Polarized [sic] cap will disappear in five years.” “Five years,” Gore emphasized, is “the period of time during which it is now expected to disappear.”"

Both sides are always making wild predictions as a means of scaring up hype, but the hype often leads people to action to try and ensure the hype never comes to pass. I for one am in the camp that if there was any way the elite could confiscate our guns, they would do it. I hope and pray it never happens, but just like some say there are clear signs of global warming (which is shaky at best), you have to be totally blind to ignore that there are signs the global elite is trying to make an end run around private ownership of guns.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

mirkwood wrote: January 24th, 2018, 8:55 am
farmerchick wrote: January 24th, 2018, 12:47 am no FEMA camps or actual gun confiscation,
That was his point. You helped prove it.
His real point is that we are too uneducated, irrational and conspiratorial to have an opinion that government isn't what it seems. His take on jade helm that because nothing happened right then, nothing ever will, is ludicrous. Self destruction happens to society's that are rich, fat, happy and deviant. I live in the midst of it. I think Patriot 16 would fit right in here..... as I'm soon going to have to flee..... lol

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

FEMA camps and gun confiscations will not happen. Jade Helm was not an American coup training drill. Worry about real problems and not made up ones.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

mirkwood wrote: February 1st, 2018, 6:55 am FEMA camps and gun confiscations will not happen. Jade Helm was not an American coup training drill. Worry about real problems and not made up ones.
Says the man living in Zion..... All is well.... All is well.....

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

farmerchick wrote: February 1st, 2018, 8:57 pm

You're ignorant of my thoughts and beliefs.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

mirkwood wrote: February 1st, 2018, 9:44 pm
farmerchick wrote: February 1st, 2018, 8:57 pm

You're ignorant of my thoughts and beliefs.
Wow..... Anyone who might have difference of opinion is ignorant? I've been called worse.... thank you for being kind. I try to keep it classy.... not a bad way to break barriers.... but your a cop....I forgot that...... Great way to make your argument..... maybe try to reframe it and get back to me. I like intelligent debate from anyone, anywhere, anytime...... just saying.....

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

farmerchick wrote: February 1st, 2018, 11:33 pm

Wow..... Anyone who might have difference of opinion is ignorant? I've been called worse.... thank you for being kind. I try to keep it classy.... not a bad way to break barriers.... but your a cop....I forgot that...... Great way to make your argument..... maybe try to reframe it and get back to me. I like intelligent debate from anyone, anywhere, anytime...... just saying.....
You are the one who made a baseless accusation against me.

Here let me help you:
farmerchick wrote: February 1st, 2018, 8:57 pm Says the man living in Zion..... All is well.... All is well.....
Remember this statement? I'd suggest you check yourself.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

mirkwood wrote: February 2nd, 2018, 5:23 am
farmerchick wrote: February 1st, 2018, 11:33 pm

You are the one who made a baseless accusation against me.

Here let me help you:
farmerchick wrote: February 1st, 2018, 8:57 pm Says the man living in Zion..... All is well.... All is well.....
Remember this statement? I'd suggest you check yourself.
Ya well, I didn't call you ignorant. If all is well is a baseless attack... you must be having a bad day.... hope it gets better..... just so you know..... all is not well in most places..... but I don't want to attack you. We see things differently and in my book that's ok. But I do appreciate you telling me to check myself..... I'll do that...... have a great day Mr. Mirkwood...and it's ok to have a different opinion....... you can have the last word....