Stephen Hawking: Earth could become 'ball of fire' within 600 years

Discuss political news items / current events.
bbsion
captain of 100

Stephen Hawking: Earth could become 'ball of fire' within 600 years

Post by bbsion »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technolo ... smsnnews11

First, I wanted to say I do not like MSN for news. But I get bing points when I use their search engine and I saw this article. :)

Apparently Stephen Hawking believes the Earth could become a ball of fire due to over population and consumption of energy within 600 years. Though I have heard this ludicrous theory from him before, there is a little bit more news here. He is also suggesting a plan: "Breakthrough Starshot, a project also backed by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, aims to send a probe to explore the closest star system known as Alpha Centauri, per The Mirror."

So he plans to send a probe that can travel at the speed of light in order to study another star system that humans can live in. In his opinion, this is one of the only ways that the human race will survive another "million" years.

To me, this has so many red flags. I think this is a scare tactic for the elite to justify and continue their depopulation agenda. This agenda has soooooo many different tentacles it's not even funny (abortion, transgender and gay agenda, etc.). This "plan" also completely ignores God's involvement and the 2nd coming. So again, I think this has Satan written all over it.

Maybe I am just reading to much into this. Maybe I'm just paranoid. But I think Stephen has satanic influences.

Z2100
captain of 100

Re: Stephen Hawking: Earth could become 'ball of fire' within 600 years

Post by Z2100 »

bbsion wrote: November 8th, 2017, 8:10 am https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technolo ... smsnnews11

First, I wanted to say I do not like MSN for news. But I get bing points when I use their search engine and I saw this article. :)

Apparently Stephen Hawking believes the Earth could become a ball of fire due to over population and consumption of energy within 600 years. Though I have heard this ludicrous theory from him before, there is a little bit more news here. He is also suggesting a plan: "Breakthrough Starshot, a project also backed by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, aims to send a probe to explore the closest star system known as Alpha Centauri, per The Mirror."

So he plans to send a probe that can travel at the speed of light in order to study another star system that humans can live in. In his opinion, this is one of the only ways that the human race will survive another "million" years.

To me, this has so many red flags. I think this is a scare tactic for the elite to justify and continue their depopulation agenda. This agenda has soooooo many different tentacles it's not even funny (abortion, transgender and gay agenda, etc.). This "plan" also completely ignores God's involvement and the 2nd coming. So again, I think this has Satan written all over it.

Maybe I am just reading to much into this. Maybe I'm just paranoid. But I think Stephen has satanic influences.
Stephen Hawking has too much influence. His roots are pretty elitist

bbsion
captain of 100

Post by bbsion »

Z2100 wrote: November 8th, 2017, 9:03 am
bbsion wrote: November 8th, 2017, 8:10 am https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technolo ... smsnnews11

I agree. Which is why I think this article can carry way too much weight. It has potential to result in a lot of deaths by fooling people into the "overpopulation" crap idea.
Last edited by bbsion on November 8th, 2017, 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

bbsion wrote: November 8th, 2017, 10:34 am
Z2100 wrote: November 8th, 2017, 9:03 am

I agree. Which is why I think this article and can carry way too much weight. It has potential to result in a lot of deaths by fooling people into the "overpopulation" crap idea.
This Earth can sustain billions more people.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Stephen Hawking knows nothing.

bbsion
captain of 100

Post by bbsion »

Robin Hood wrote: November 8th, 2017, 11:00 am Stephen Hawking knows nothing.
As "smart" and revered as he is by the masses.... anyone that propagates atheism or ideas that sprout because of atheism knows nothing.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

I think everyone feels sorry for him because he’s very disabled.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

bbsion wrote: November 8th, 2017, 11:38 am
As "smart" and revered as he is by the masses.... anyone that propagates atheism or ideas that sprout because of atheism knows nothing.
"When they are learned they think they are wise".

bbsion
captain of 100

Post by bbsion »

Z2100 wrote: November 8th, 2017, 11:40 am
I think everyone feels sorry for him because he’s very disabled.
I think so too. At least that's how they gain support from the masses. However, in my opinion, not everyone in the great and spacious building is in good health.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

bbsion wrote: November 8th, 2017, 8:10 am ...Apparently Stephen Hawking believes the Earth could become a ball of fire due to over population and consumption of energy within 600 years...
Before we get too upset about this possibility, let's decide if it's a bad thing...
John the Baptist.jpg
John the Baptist.jpg (87.98 KiB) Viewed 256 times