2016 FBI crime statistics are out --- Blacks commit more crime in every category than Whites and Hispanics combined.

Discuss political news items / current events.
Tree
captain of 100

2016 FBI crime statistics are out --- Blacks commit more crime in every category than Whites and Hispanics combined.

Post by Tree »

Blacks commit more crime in every category than Whites and Hispanics combined.

https://imgtc.com/a/zeHMguW

Z2100
captain of 100

Re: 2016 FBI crime statistics are out --- Blacks commit more crime in every category than Whites and Hispanics combined.

Post by Z2100 »

Tree wrote: October 11th, 2017, 7:35 am Blacks commit more crime in every category than Whites and Hispanics combined.

https://imgtc.com/a/zeHMguW

I figured. The poor race has faced all kinds of torture and poverty throughout history, all because Cain killed Abel. Good people shouldn’t have to suffer and so shouldn’t a race.

Hopefully they become a white & delightsome people when NJ comes around

eddie
captain of 1,000

Re: 2016 FBI crime statistics are out --- Blacks commit more crime in every category than Whites and Hispanics combined.

Post by eddie »

I'm not so sure about them committing more crime, I think they just get caught!

Tree
captain of 100

Post by Tree »

eddie wrote: October 11th, 2017, 10:57 am I'm not so sure about them committing more crime, I think they just get caught!
Are you suggesting they are stupid?

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Well, considering I'm a black man, no. ( J/k)

I believe they are considered quilty more often than not because they are black, but.... If you watch a prison documentary it seems like a large percent are black.
Ben Carson is a favorite of mine, he is highly intelligent, I would never call anyone stupid, well except my little brother.

cathyk
captain of 10

Post by cathyk »

Ben Carson is great. I didn't find out about him through the election, but before that. I love the movie about his life, Gifted Hands.

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

it isn't that black people commit more crime because they are black. it is because of the culture they have created for themselves.

Black people have isolated themselves and developed a victim and dependence culture. It is this toxic culture that creates and perpetuates the cycle of black criminals.

This culture attacks anyone who attempts to emulate the behaviors of other successful cultures. Those black people who are successful in rejecting this culture and emulate the behaviors of other successful cultures in the US do just fine and don't have these same issues with crime.

People like Ben Carson are heroes in that they have actually overcome this toxic culture. I feel sorry for young black people. Not only will they have to overcome the normal struggles in life that anyone else will have to overcome, but they have the herculean task of rejecting their own culture and the abuse that comes with it.