Solar Flare

Discuss political news items / current events.
Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Solar Flare

Post by Jonesy »

So, we have one of the worst floods ever in Texas and crazy fires in the West/Northwest. Also worth mentioning are the decent-sized earthquakes and eq swarms recently in the Montana/Wyoming/Idaho regions. More hurricanes on their way, just barely beginning the hurricane season. Was the eclipse bad luck, or am I overly concerned?

Anyway, I see mixed reviews about this guy, but he nailed calling out Harvey long before anyone else did. I was going to post it then, but decided not to. Every time I start posting something from this guy I end up deleting it...and maybe I should. But things seem to be getting weird. Maybe I just need to get this off my chest, because I normally try to stay away from these things. It doesn't help that I had a weird dream a few days ago.

Okay, thanks. Just needed to get my crazy out for a second...

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Re: Solar Flare

Post by cyclOps »

What was your dream if you don't mind sharing?

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

cyclOps wrote: September 4th, 2017, 11:07 pm What was your dream if you don't mind sharing?
It was a short dream, but the video reminded me of it. I saw a storm roll up and immediately noticed a very large, powerful thunder bolt eject from the clouds. The weird part was that the thunder bolt kept going when it hit the earth through mountains and rocks. Then I saw rocks break apart and started seeing lots of homes destroyed.

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

That is interesting. Earthquakes and thunderings. Whether it's just a dream or means something, I think it's fascinating.

Last night I dreamed that Jupiter was getting closer and was about 4 times the size of the moon and everyone was watching it in broad daylight.

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

I've only had a handful of dreams that I've seen fulfillment. But they are only brought to my remembrance after it has been fulfilled; unfortunately, that's the only way I know if they're legit. This is the first time where my remembrance was sparked by something else and the dream has not fulfilled yet. To me, it means that it will be fulfilled soon or it was just nothing. We'll see!

Spider
captain of 100

Post by Spider »

Jonesy1982 wrote: September 4th, 2017, 10:47 pm So, we have one of the worst floods ever in Texas and crazy fires in the West/Northwest. Also worth mentioning are the decent-sized earthquakes and eq swarms recently in the Montana/Wyoming/Idaho regions. More hurricanes on their way, just barely beginning the hurricane season. Was the eclipse bad luck, or am I overly concerned?

Anyway, I see mixed reviews about this guy, but he nailed calling out Harvey long before anyone else did. I was going to post it then, but decided not to. Every time I start posting something from this guy I end up deleting it...and maybe I should. But things seem to be getting weird. Maybe I just need to get this off my chest, because I normally try to stay away from these things. It doesn't help that I had a weird dream a few days ago.

Okay, thanks. Just needed to get my crazy out for a second...
Yeah I'm having similar thoughts. Lots to be concerned about right now.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

SUMMARY: X-ray Event exceeded X1
Begin Time: 2017 Sep 06 0848 UTC
Maximum Time: 2017 Sep 06 0910 UTC
End Time: 2017 Sep 06 0959 UTC
X-ray Class: X2.2
Optical Class: 2b
NOAA Scale: R3 - Strong

NOAA Space Weather Scale descriptions can be found at
www.swpc.noaa.gov/noaa-scales-explanation

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Jonesy1982 wrote: September 5th, 2017, 5:06 pm I've only had a handful of dreams that I've seen fulfillment. But they are only brought to my remembrance after it has been fulfilled; unfortunately, that's the only way I know if they're legit. This is the first time where my remembrance was sparked by something else and the dream has not fulfilled yet. To me, it means that it will be fulfilled soon or it was just nothing. We'll see!
Deja Vue Nauru

Do those words rhyme?

Me don't know at this time. Image

I had similar experiences, but nothing in recent memory. Weird 1982, Nauru, and you. Makes me think of how many people have passed away without seeing their dream fulfilled. Jacques-Arsène d'Arsonval, Georges Claude, John Craven, and soon Jimmy Carter and Stuart Ridgeway.

Hans Krock, Jeremy Freakins, Pat Takahashi, the people at Makai Engineering and many more around the world, at long last, approach the brink of success. Pat's article Can OTEC Neutralize Hurricanes? is one I often post a link to.

LDSFF is where I discovered that we are commanded to "subdue" the Earth. Yet, we will soon fall victim to yet another hurricane, marking many that have occurred since Georges Claude proved the OTEC concept viable in Cuba. World Wars preoccupied us for a time and Titanium hadn't yet become commonplace. Then OPEC embargoed us and President Carter called on world leaders to instigate action, of which Nauru became the pinnacle of achievement from much was learned. Nauru should of been a new beginning, but we was duped and kept at bay by the Saudis ability to thwart further development, and we collectively to stupid to realize the many side benefit that we could of partook of as we followed our command to subdue the tropical cyclones that continue to haunt us. X(

HI is the state abbreviation for Hawaii, and too represent Harvey and Irma; make of it what you will, along with H is the 8th letter of the alphabet, and I is the 9th. Posts in the private forum may provide additional insight in addition to other of my posts about the 89 World Series EQ.

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

Just an update. I've never heard of the possibility of CMEs causing earthquakes before this. You just have to see this. Getting weird. Not to mention crazy hurricane stuff going on...

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Jonesy1982 wrote: September 6th, 2017, 11:02 pm Just an update. I've never heard of the possibility of CMEs causing earthquakes before this. You just have to see this. Getting weird. Not to mention crazy hurricane stuff going on...
Mercury and Venus are two of the three planets that make up the final three "stars" of the crown on 9/23. They also "chase" down Jupiter right after the sign and eclipse jupiter while Mars sits stationary for a time then also eclipses Jupiter. I know Venus represents Christ as He refers to Himself as the bright and morning star at the end of Revelation. The fact these two planets are overlapping IMFs (Interplanetary Magnetic Fields I thank you) so close to 9/23...the flare hits on Friday through Saturday two Saturdays before 9/23.

I wonder if each Saturday will have an accompanying event representing the servants ascension through the telestial with accompanying true messengers, the Terrestrial accompanied by the Son, and finally the celestial to have the Father revealed.

Carlen
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Carlen »

The timing of these events seems interesting.

Ezekiel
captain of 100

Post by Ezekiel »

Carlen wrote: September 7th, 2017, 1:23 pm The timing of these events seems interesting.
Indeed they are. I enjoyed reading that blog post.

I agree in the idea that these events that are currently happening aren't meant to completely annihilate our civilization, but are made to help people remember God and encourage them to repent. How timely that this is all after the eclipse and before September 23rd :-?

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Jonesy1982 wrote: September 4th, 2017, 10:47 pm So, we have one of the worst floods ever in Texas and crazy fires in the West/Northwest. Also worth mentioning are the decent-sized earthquakes and eq swarms recently in the Montana/Wyoming/Idaho regions. More hurricanes on their way, just barely beginning the hurricane season. Was the eclipse bad luck, or am I overly concerned?
I think the eclipse was a sign that bad things were going to happen, especially since it fell on a Jewish holy day. The eclipse spread from the west to the east. The destruction by fire is in the west/northwest and the destruction by water is in the southwest.

And in 7 years there is another eclipse coming that, if the continental U.S. was a drawing on a piece of paper and the eclipses were ink, the U.S. would be crossed out.

Spider
captain of 100

Post by Spider »

There was a large 8.0 earthquake in Mexico tonight. So many disasters overlapping.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Carlen wrote: September 7th, 2017, 1:23 pm The timing of these events seems interesting.
So too is 1, 2 punch again and again. Two eclipses hypothesized to signify 7 years of prosperity, the two hurricane and at 1:40 the flares are described as another one-two punch.

Weird too that Irma is direct strike where OTEC is feasible on the mainland US. :-?

EQs aren't controllable like hurricanes, but OTEC would of prevented the nuclear disaster in Japan, had Nauru born fruit, in a timely manner. X(

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

Just going to leave this here. More weirdness for everyone.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/mysterious-gr ... 57035.html

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Jonesy1982 wrote: September 8th, 2017, 10:25 am Just going to leave this here. More weirdness for everyone.

I wonder if that's a product of the solar flare. The SF hit this morning and lasts for 30 hours according to your earlier video you posted. We'll see what else shakes loose today!

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

alaris wrote: September 8th, 2017, 10:28 am
Jonesy1982 wrote: September 8th, 2017, 10:25 am Just going to leave this here. More weirdness for everyone.

I wonder if that's a product of the solar flare. The SF hit this morning and lasts for 30 hours according to your earlier video you posted. We'll see what else shakes loose today!
That's what I was wondering! I saw the earthquake in Mexico, but I thought there's no way to tie the cause of it to the solar flare. Then I saw this, so now I'm wondering.

Yahtzee
captain of 100

Post by Yahtzee »

I had heard about earthquake lights and I've seen the data linking earthquakes to solar activity, but I never out those two together. That actually makes a lot of sense.
Also, a small 5.3 earthquake rattled Japan just hours after Mexico.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Yahtzee wrote: September 9th, 2017, 1:25 am I had heard about earthquake lights and I've seen the data linking earthquakes to solar activity, but I never out those two together. That actually makes a lot of sense.
Makes me wonder if it occurred where the land mass is narrow and the water is deep. Perhaps an induced voltage difference between the gulf and the ocean, caused a current to flow which generated uneven heat to crack solid rock. :-?

Seems plausible. :-\

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

I've read and heard that light flashes before/during earthquakes is actually rather common.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

India had a horrific flood at the same time that Harvey was accosting Texas. Maybe both had something to do with solar flares? (I don't know enough about the science of solar flares to know, but I do know that full moons make tides higher. Not sure if flares would have a similar pull/effect on the waters).

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I meant to post this article in this thread:

Newsweek has an awesome headline on an article about solar flares during a minimum :

http://www.newsweek.com/solar-minimum- ... sts-661695

BringerOfJoy
captain of 100

Post by BringerOfJoy »

I missed the additional X-flare that occurred on Sept. 10/11th. I believe that is the third this month? The sun has certainly come back to life for the time being.

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/products/goes-x-ray-flux

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Hawaii Eruptions and Earthquakes are they Related to Cosmic Ray Increases?

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Yahtzee wrote: September 9th, 2017, 1:25 am I had heard about earthquake lights and I've seen the data linking earthquakes to solar activity, but I never out those two together. That actually makes a lot of sense.