Yes FBI agents used anthrax against US during 911.Army gave it to FBI to use.

Discuss political news items / current events.
msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Yes FBI agents used anthrax against US during 911.Army gave it to FBI to use.

Post by msfreeh »

see link for full expose

* Inquiry Faults Army Leadership in Anthrax Shipment
* For the period 2004-2015, the recent Army report found no correlation between the viability test failure rate [50%] and the protocol or radiation dose »
* Virulent Ames genetically identical to the attack anthrax used in Fall 2001 mailings was at Dugway Proving Ground at Utah

Posted by Lew Weinstein on January 16, 2016

https://caseclosedbylewweinstein.wordpr ... h-inbox-x/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This entry was posted on January 16, 2016 at 6:36 am and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
7 Responses to “* Virulent Ames genetically identical to the attack anthrax used in Fall 2001 mailings was at Dugway Proving Ground at Utah”

skmo
captain of 1,000

Re: Yes FBI agents used anthrax against US during 911.Army gave it to FBI to use.

Post by skmo »

This demonstrates why I have a problem with conspiracy theorists. For every place there is a reasonable possibility there may be a dark conspiracy going on, Chicken Little wannabes come up with 1 to 5 (or more) where they shoot themselves in the foot and lose any semblance of respectability.

Now, not only is our own government responsible for the biggest terror incident on this continent that didn't involve my own (Native) ancestors, the local FBI guys were giving out anthrax as well. What else?

The Brits created AIDS to kill people in Africa so they could regain their empire.

The US created AIDS to eliminate gays.

The gov't uses mechanical insect drones to spy, collect DNA, and inject RF transmitters
Insect-Spy-Drone.jpg
Insect-Spy-Drone.jpg (80.77 KiB) Viewed 1028 times
There's a never ending pile of craziness out there posing as truth. I guess that's why I find myself reading less "news" and more "Ensign" or scriptures.

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Yes FBI agents used anthrax against US during 911.Army gave it to FBI to use.

Post by msfreeh »

https://www.corbettreport.com/interview ... -cover-up/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Interview 864 – Dr. Meryl Nass Exposes the Anthrax Cover Up
Corbett • 04/19/2014 • 0 Comments
Play

Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed

In this blockbuster interview, Dr. Meryl Nass of AnthraxVaccine.blogspot.com joins us to break down the FBI’s attempt to pin the blame for the 2001 anthrax attack on Dr. Bruce Ivins. We go through the FBI’s case against Ivins and dissect it point by point, looking at the inconsistencies, omissions and misconceptions that have allowed the Bureau to sweep this incident under the rug in recent years.

SHOW NOTES

FBI files on the “Amerithrax” investigation

Review of the Scientific Approaches Used During the FBI’s Investigation of the 2001 Anthrax Letters

ProPublica “Anthrax Files” archive

House votes for independent anthrax investigation, provision removed from bill

Early investigative piece by Dr. Nass on the case in February 2002

Judith Miller exposes Pentagon anthrax production research one week before 9/11

Further Judith Miller reporting on US anthrax research from December 2001

The “hidden message” the FBI argues was encoded in the letters

Rhodesia used anthrax against it's own people

. Meryl Nass talks anthrax
How a doctor from Maine helped prevent US soldiers from getting unnecessary (and potentially dangerous) vaccinations
BY ALEX IRVINE

NEEDLE AND THE DAMAGE DONE: Dr. Nass takes on the Defense Department.

On October 27, District Court Judge Emmett Sullivan ordered the Department of Defense to stop forcing military personnel and selected civilian government workers to be vaccinated against anthrax. Since the mandatory vaccinations began in 1998, under then-Secretary of Defense William Cohen, a growing number of patients have complained of complex and ongoing health problems resulting from the shots, and a number of citizen groups have sprouted up to fight the program. That same year, the Food and Drug Administration shut down the BioPort plant that manufactured the vaccine, after finding gross safety and procedural violations.

Administration of the remaining stocks of vaccine continued, however, as the government and military researched new vaccines, and in 2001, the FDA changed its own rules and allowed BioPort (which bills itself as "America’s line of defense against the deadly anthrax bacteria") to reopen and resume production.

Dr. Meryl Nass, who practices at Mount Desert Island Hospital, has been a key figure in the resistance to mandatory anthrax vaccinations. She talked with the Phoenix last week.

Phoenix: Why don’t you recap for our readers how you got involved in this issue in the first place?

Dr. Meryl Nass: I’ve worked on anthrax issues since 1989. I happen to be the person who demonstrated that the anthrax epidemic that occurred in Rhodesia between 1978 and 1980 was due to biological warfare. As a result of that interest, I’ve been tapped by different groups to work with them on biological arms control. So I’ve worked with the Federation of American Scientists; I worked with a group called Citizen Soldier in New York City that was concerned about the use of unlicensed vaccines on soldiers.

If you’re a soldier, you cannot refuse any vaccines or medications. I was aware back in 1995 or earlier that the military planned to institute a large program of multiple vaccines for bioterrorism. Also because of my involvement in this subject, I knew that giving people vaccines for bioterrorism was a strategy doomed to failure.

Q: Why is that?

A: You can create theoretically limitless numbers of microorganisms relatively easily; it takes a short time to make a bug, and a long time to make a vaccine against it. With genetic engineering, of course, the whole thing becomes much more difficult. In 1996, the military announced that they were going to start an anthrax vaccine program. In those days, you could read the world’s literature on anthrax in a few months, so I knew the anthrax vaccine literature, and I knew the vaccine that existed for anthrax had never been proved to be either safe or effective. That’s okay if only a few people are going to be using it, but at least 150,000 people used it in the Gulf War, and the military was talking about giving it to 2.5 million people, and I didn’t think that was smart. So I wrote a small piece for an Internet mailing list of medical professionals, many of whom worked on bioterrorism issues. What happened was that because it was on the Internet, it was searchable, and a whole lot of people found this little piece of mine. The Lancet [a prestigious British medical journal] hotkeyed to my post, and I was asked to write several other articles as a result.

Lots of people contacted me about this, and pretty soon after March 15 [1998, when large-scale mandatory vaccinations began], I started getting a lot of phone calls saying, "These are the symptoms I got after taking the anthrax vaccine; am I going to get Gulf War Syndrome?" I kept telling people "no," but things sort of bubbled up. The military started this program with a lot of publicity and started vaccinating 75,000 people a month.

Several mothers had contacted me for information about the vaccine and decided they wanted to do more. One developed a Web site and mailing list, and another started making up packets of information, and suddenly we had this very loose organizational structure.

By the summer, I had been contacted by some military officers [in the Connecticut Air National Guard] who had been tasked by their colonel to study the vaccine. They had a fellow in their unit who was quite ill with ALS after the Gulf War, so everyone in that unit had a sense that Gulf War exposure might lead to life-threatening disease. They wrote a report, they went back to their commanding officer, he was very concerned, he went to Washington, brought the report with him . . . and when he came back he had a different perspective.

He said, "You guys are bad apples, we’re getting the vaccine, that’s it." Nine of the 36 people in that group quit. These guys were fighter pilots. They’ve been treated decently; when they go up, they do criticism of each other afterwards. They were accustomed to being able to criticize other members of their units irrespective of rank, they were encouraged to think for themselves, and they were commercial pilots making lots of money. The military thing was something they loved, but if they got sick from this vaccine, they would lose their good jobs. They started a revolt within the ranks over this vaccine.

The military started sending experts to bases, and producing lots of literature, this kind of thing. These officers who had become friendly with me started encouraging me to come to bases and give talks about the vaccine. Every time that happened, somewhere between 25 and 60 percent of the pilots would quit.

We never actually formed a formal organization. Everybody did their thing, and one thing led to another. I became the medical expert.

Q: In 2001, anthrax boomed onto the public consciousness. How did that change your movement?

Read the Meryl Nass material
regarding the FBI and Anthrax

see below

http://www.portlandphoenix.com/features ... 318072.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Features | Dr. Meryl Nass talks anthrax - The Portland Phoenix
http://www.portlandphoenix.com/features ... 318072.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dr. Meryl Nass: I've worked on anthrax issues since 1989. I happen to be the person who demonstrated that the anthrax epidemic that occurred in Rhodesia ...

Read the Weinstein material regarsing the FBI receiving
Anthrax the year bwefore 911

also see

https://caseclosedbylewweinstein.wordpr ... uncertain/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bacillus Anthracis From Dugway Proving Ground »
* Public Health Law in a Nutshell: The source of the Fall 2001 bioterrorism attack remains uncertain

Posted by Lew Weinstein on December 29, 2015

also see

https://caseclosedbylewweinstein.wordpr ... n-shipped/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

« * USAMRIID DSD sent b. anthracis Ames to Walter Reed Army Institute of Research on March 5, 1999
* USAMRIID’s Special Pathogens Branch sent irradiated Ames anthrax to Aberdeen Proving Ground in March 1999 »
* Here is a Form 11 showing a June 18, 2001 shipment from Bruce Ivins to Battelle, noting quantity and concentration shipped

Posted by Lew Weinstein on December 2, 2015

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

skmo wrote:This demonstrates why I have a problem with conspiracy theorists. For every place there is a reasonable possibility there may be a dark conspiracy going on, Chicken Little wannabes come up with 1 to 5 (or more) where they shoot themselves in the foot and lose any semblance of respectability.

Now, not only is our own government responsible for the biggest terror incident on this continent that didn't involve my own (Native) ancestors, the local FBI guys were giving out anthrax as well. What else?

The Brits created AIDS to kill people in Africa so they could regain their empire.

The US created AIDS to eliminate gays.

The gov't uses mechanical insect drones to spy, collect DNA, and inject RF transmitters
Insect-Spy-Drone.jpg
There's a never ending pile of craziness out there posing as truth. I guess that's why I find myself reading less "news" and more "Ensign" or scriptures.

In other news

http://www.google.com/search?sclient=ta ... YrD6Bo8Z0o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

I had the chance to interview Ray Mc Govern not too long ago.

2 stories

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/01/27/ ... her-thugs/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

January 27, 2016
Iraq, Rumsfeld and Other Thugs

by Ray McGovern

There is a lot more than meets the eye in the newly revealed Joint Chiefs of Staff intelligence briefing of Sept. 5, 2002, which showed there was a lack of evidence that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction (WMD) – just as President George W. Bush’s administration was launching its sales job for the Iraq War.

The briefing report and its quick demise amount to an indictment not only of Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld but also of Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Richard Myers, who is exposed once again as a Rumsfeld patsy who put politics ahead of his responsibility to American soldiers and to the nation as a whole.

In a Jan. 24 report at Politico entitled “What Donald Rumsfeld Knew We Didn’t Know About Iraq,” journalist John Walcott presents a wealth of detail about the JCS intelligence report of Sept. 5, 2002, offering additional corroboration that the Bush administration lied to the American people about the evidence of WMD in Iraq.

The JCS briefing noted, for example: “Our knowledge of the Iraqi (nuclear) weapons program is based largely – perhaps 90% – on analysis of imprecise intelligence.”

Small wonder that the briefing report was dead on arrival in Rumsfeld’s in-box. After all, it proved that the intelligence evidence justifying war was, in Rumsfeldian terms, a “known unknown.” When he received it on Sept. 5 or 6, the Defense Secretary deep-sixed it – but not before sending it on Sept. 9 to Gen. Richard Myers (who he already knew had a copy) with a transparently disingenuous CYA note: “Please take a look at this material as to what we don’t know about WMD. It is big. Thanks.”

Absent was any notation such as “I guess we should tell the White House to call off its pro-war sales campaign based on Iraq possessing WMD since we don’t got the goods.” Without such a direct instruction, Rumsfeld could be sure that Gen. Myers would not take the matter further.

Myers had already proven his “company man” mettle by scotching a legal inquiry that he had just authorized to provide the armed forces with guidance on permitted interrogation techniques. All that it took to ensure a hasty Myers retreat was a verbal slap-down from Rumsfeld’s general counsel, William James Haynes II, as soon as Haynes got wind of the inquiry in November 2002. (More on that below.)

The more interesting story, in my view, is not that Rumsfeld was corrupt (yawn, yawn), but that so was his patsy, Air Force Gen. Richard Myers, the country’s top uniformed military officer at the time. Myers has sported a well-worn coat of blue Teflon up until now.

Even John Walcott, a member of the Knight-Ridder team that did the most responsible pre-Iraq-War reporting, lets the hapless Myers too easily off the hook in writing: “Myers, who knew as well as anyone the significance of the report, did not distribute it beyond his immediate military colleagues and civilian boss, which a former aide said was consistent with the role of the chairman of the Joint Chiefs.”

Principal Military Adviser to the President

That “former aide” is dead wrong on the last point, and this is key. The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs works directly for two bosses: the President of the United States, whom he serves as the principal military adviser, and the Secretary of Defense. The JCS Chairman has the statutory authority – indeed, the duty – to seek direct access to the President to advise him in such circumstances, bearing on war or peace.

Indeed, in his 2009 memoir, Eyes on the Horizon, Gen. Myers himself writes, “I was legally obligated to provide the President my best military advice — not the best advice as approved by the Secretary of Defense.”

But in reality, Myers wouldn’t and he didn’t. And that – quite simply – is why Rumsfeld picked him and others like him for leading supporting roles in the Pentagon. And so the Iraq War came – and, with it, catastrophe for the Middle East (with related disorder now spreading into Europe).

Could Gen. Myers have headed off the war had he had the courage to assert his prerogative to go directly to President Bush and tell him the truth? Sad to say, with Bush onboard as an eager “war president” and with Vice President Dick Cheney and Rumsfeld intimidating the timid Secretary of State Colin Powell and with National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice and CIA Director George Tenet fully compliant, it is not likely that Myers could have put the brakes on the rush to invade Iraq simply by appealing to the President.

After all, the JCS briefing coincided with the start of the big sales pitch for the Iraq War based on alarming claims about Iraq possessing WMD and possibly developing a nuclear bomb. As White House chief of staff Andrew Card explained the September timing of the ad campaign, “From a marketing point of view, you don’t introduce new products in August.”

Just three days after the date of the JCS intelligence report depicting the shallowness of the intelligence on the issue of WMD in Iraq, the White House, with the help of The New York Times and other “mainstream media,” launched a major propaganda offensive.

On Sept. 8, 2002, a New York Times front-pager – headlined “US Says Hussein Intensifies Quest for A-Bomb Parts” by Judith Miller and Michael Gordon – got the juggernaut rolling downhill to war. Their piece featured some aluminum tubes that they mistakenly thought could be used only for nuclear centrifuges (when they were actually for conventional artillery). Iraq’s provocative behavior, wrote the Times, has “brought Iraq and the United States to the brink of war.”

Or as NSC Advisor Rice summed it up on the Sunday talk shows later that day, “we don’t want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud.”

But it was clear the fix was in even earlier. The British “Downing Street Minutes” of July 23, 2002, show that Tenet told his British counterpart, Richard Dearlove, that – as Dearlove described the message to Prime Minister Tony Blair – that “Military action was now seen as inevitable. Bush wanted to remove Saddam, through military action, justified by the conjunction of terrorism and WMD. But the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy.”

However, despite the obstacles, Richard Myers, like so many of us, took a solemn oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic. For many of us who wore the uniform and took “duty, honor, country” seriously, it is hard to give Myers a get-out-of-jail-free card when it comes to blame for the Iraq War.

No matter the odds against success, his duty was to go directly to the President and make the case. If he was rebuffed, he should have quit and gone public, in my view. (How long has it been since anyone of high rank has quit on principle?)

The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs quitting over plans for an unnecessary war? Not even The New York Times and The Washington Post – as fully in the tank as they were for the Iraq War – would have been able to suppress that story in 2002. And, had Myers gone public he might have succeeded in injecting slippery grease under the rollout of Card’s “new product.”

Imagine what might have happened had Myers gone public at that point. It is all too easy to assume that Bush and Cheney would have gotten their war anyway. But who can tell for sure? Sometimes it takes just one senior official with integrity to spark a hemorrhage of honesty. However the outcome would have turned out at least Myers would been spared the pain of looking into the mirror every morning – and thinking back on what might have been.

A Modern Rumsfeld General

This was not the first time that Myers, who served as JCS chairman from 2001 to 2005, was derelict in duty by playing the toady. He had acquiesced in Bush’s and Rumsfeld’s approval of torture in February 2002, even before going along with a gross violation of international law – launching the attack on Iraq absent any imminent threat and without the required approval by the UN Security Council.

On torture, the seldom mentioned smoking gun was a two-page executive memorandum signed by George W. Bush on Feb. 7, 2002, in which the President declared that Common Article 3 of the Geneva Conventions did not apply to Al Qaeda and Taliban detainees. Instead, they would be treated “humanely and, to the extent appropriate and consistent with military necessity, in a manner consistent with the principles of Geneva,” the memo said, using vague and permissive language that, in effect, opened the door to torture and other abuses. Gen. Myers was one of eight addressees.

On May 11, 2009 Myers was in Washington peddling his memoir Eyes on the Horizon and spoke at a Harvard Business School Alumni dinner. I seldom go to such affairs, but in this case I was glad I had paid my dues, for here was a unique opportunity to quiz Myers. I began by thanking him for acknowledging in his book “the Geneva Conventions were a fundamental part of our military culture.” Then I asked what he had done when he received Bush’s Feb. 7, 2002 memorandum unilaterally creating exceptions to Geneva.

“Just read my book,” Myers said. I told him I had, and cited a couple of sentences from my copy: “You write that you told a senior Pentagon official, Douglas Feith, ‘I feel very strongly about this. And if Rumsfeld doesn’t defend the Geneva Conventions, I’ll contradict him in front of the President.’ Did you?”

Myers claimed that he had fought the good fight before the President decided. But there was no tinge of regret. The sense the general left with us was this: if the President wanted to bend Geneva out of shape, what was a mere Chairman of the Joint Chiefs to do?

Pushing my luck, I noted that a Senate Armed Services Committee report, “Inquiry Into the Treatment of Detainees in U.S. Custody,” had been issued just two weeks earlier (on April 23, 2009). It found that Myers had

http://www.americanswhotellthetruth.org ... y-mcgovern" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ray McGovern Portrait by Robert Shetterly
c Robert Shetterly/Americans Who Tell The Truth
Ray McGovern
Retired CIA Officer : b. 1939
"Allegations keep cropping up in the press that CIA alumni are undermining the Bush/Cheney administration. In at least one sense, I suppose, this is true. For when an administration embarks on a war justified by little or no intelligence, speaking the truth can be regarded as treachery. The country could use more of that kind of ´treachery.´"
Biography

Ray McGovern is an activist who writes and lectures about, among other issues, war and the role of CIA. He holds an M.A. in Russian Studies from Fordham University, a certificate in Theological Studies from Georgetown University, and is a graduate of Harvard Business School’s Advanced Management Program.

In 1996, McGovern caught the attention of the media when he criticized the Pope’s position on women priests. It was his analysis of the war in Iraq, and of the CIA’s role in bringing the war about, that made McGovern one of the country´s most powerful, anti-war voices.

“Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” Those words are carved into the marble facade of the entrance to the CIA. Ray McGovern worked to adhere to this credo during his 27- year career as an analyst at the CIA, understanding the inscription to mean that, “the primary function of the Central Intelligence Agency is to seek the truth…and to be able to report that truth without fear or favor.”

His intelligence work, beginning in US Army and continuing at the CIA, spanned seven presidents from President Kennedy to President George H.W. Bush. As an analyst on foreign policy, McGovern would synthesize material given to him on a daily basis and then brief senior White House advisers with his conclusions. Now retired, McGovern is proud of the fact that he reported his findings “without fear or favor” to the politicians and was supported in his work by his superiors.

As a co-founder in 2003 of Veterans Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS), McGovern speaks out against what he sees as corruption in the CIA, which allowed the agency´s integrity to bend to the will of President George W. Bush and his White House officials. He asserts that the war in Iraq was manufactured and sold to the United States under false pretenses –- the real reason being oil. In a 2007 letter to former CIA Director George Tenet, McGovern and other former intelligence officers called Tenet onto the carpet for signing documents he knew to be fraudulent (one, for example, that stated that Iraq was buying uranium from Africa), and for testifying that Iraq had links to Al-Qaeda, when actual intelligence reports found no link between Iraq and Osama bin Laden. In short, they accused Tenet of “dovetailing” intelligence to fit with what politicians wanted to hear in the push for an unnecessary war with Iraq.

McGovern sees the damage done to the faith in intelligence work as profound, believing it will take years to correct. He hopes to see the CIA become again an entity independent from political administration.

During both the Bush and Obama years, the White House has eyed an attack on Iran to stop its apparent development of nuclear capabilities. McGovern has raised concerns over why an attack would be necessary, writing, "The very same men who...brought us the war in Iraq are now focusing on Iran, which they view as the only remaining obstacle to American domination of the entire, oil-rich Middle East."

He also called for the impeachment of President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney, suggesting, "Why not focus on a high crime that the Bush administration has already admitted to, with claims it is above the law and the Constitution: electronic eavesdropping on Americans without the required court warrant."

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

In recent filing, former Amerithrax lead investigator Richard Lambert makes powerful argument about FBI’s refusal to provide documents that it seized
* Former Al Qaeda Anthrax Lab Director Agrees To Disclose Any Activities Detrimental To Country’s Safety As Condition Of Plea Agreement

Posted by Lew Weinstein on January 27, 2016

Source: Ex-ISA detainee gets seven years jail for omitting information on terrorism … http://www.therakyatpost.com/news/2016/ ... terrorism/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

* Former Al Qaeda Anthrax Lab Director Yazid Sufaat Gets 7 Years For Omitting Information On Terrorist Activities

Posted by Lew Weinstein on February 8, 2016
https://caseclosedbylewweinstein.wordpr ... ctivities/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

3 stories

https://consortiumnews.com/2016/03/23/u ... t-torture/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

US Intel Vets Warn Against Torture
March 23, 2016

Exclusive: Experienced intelligence professionals reaffirm that torture – while popular with “tough” politicians – doesn’t work in getting accurate and actionable information, says ex-CIA analyst Ray McGovern.

By Ray McGovern

To those living “outside the Beltway” it may seem counterintuitive that those of us whose analysis has been correct on key issues that the U.S. government got criminally wrong – like the invasion of Iraq in 2003 – would be blacklisted from “mainstream” media and ostracized by the Smart People of the Establishment. But, alas, that’s the way it is.

Forget the continuing carnage in which hundreds of thousands have been killed and millions made refugees. Within the mainstream U.S. media and around Washington’s major policy circles, there is little serious dialogue, much less debate about what went so hideously wrong; and Americans still innocently wonder – regarding the people on the receiving end of the blunderbuss violence – “why they hate us.”
President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney receive an Oval Office briefing from CIA Director George Tenet. Also present is Chief of Staff Andy Card (on right). (White House photo)

President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney receive an Oval Office briefing from CIA Director George Tenet. Also present is Chief of Staff Andy Card (on right). (White House photo)

After more than 13 years of presenting thoughtful critiques to senior officials – and having little discernible impact – we Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity are strongly tempted to take some solace in having made a good-faith effort to spread some truth around – and, now, go play golf. But the stakes are too high. We can’t in good conscience approach the first tee without having tried one more time.

Accordingly, we repeat the offer we extended on Feb. 26 – this time to the winnowed candidate roster of Hillary Clinton, Ted Cruz, John Kasich, Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump – to make our deep experience and proven expertise available to those of you interested in the tell-it-like-it-is analysis that has been our niche for so many years.

Given our 13-year record for accuracy and insight, we had hoped that at least one or two of you would take us up on the offer, especially since a few of you have faced criticism for a paucity of foreign policy and national security experts.

Of more immediate importance to the nation and the world, statements by some of you in reaction to the Monday bombings in Brussels, seem to betray:

A) Gross naiveté about how to counter terrorism;

B) Demagogic disregard for the civil liberty protections embodied in the U.S. Constitution; or

C) Both of the above.

We can help round out your understanding of terrorism, its causes and its possible cures – but with respect to “A” above, you may wish to begin by reading VIPS memorandum #15 (of June 18, 2007), How Not to Counter Terrorism, drafted by our VIPS colleague, former Special Agent Coleen Rowley, who was FBI Division Counsel, Minneapolis, during 9/11. (Rowley later blew the whistle about the ineptitude at FBI headquarters that thwarted the simple steps that would have prevented those terrorist attacks.)

On Torture, Pols & Polls

Based on our lengthy experience in intelligence, we know that torture doesn’t “work.” So we confess to a certain disgust with the “new normal,” fostered not only by some presidential candidates but also

Retired Marine, FBI agent to sign books

March 24 2016

Emerald Isle will host a book signing on Thursday, March 31, with a retired Marine and FBI agent who has written a tale that will hit home to many area residents.
Munden Instory + Mobile

John Ligato, who lives in North Carolina, will sign his new book, Dirty Boys, from 6:30-8 p.m. in the town hall.

According to publicity material, the novel “documents the steady decline of the United States as a world power. It answers the question of, ‘What happens if America continues down its current path of political correctness in dealing with our sworn enemies.’”

Dirty Boys is the tale of a maverick FBI undercover agent ordered back into the office and assigned to the Joint Terrorism Task Force. He uncovers an international terrorist plot to destroy America without firing a single bullet.

Unable to convince his bosses that this sleeper cell exists, former Marine John Booker goes rogue and must battle both terrorists and the bureaucracy. Mr. Booker forms a task force of misfits who are comfortable working “off the books.” They realize that the government does not understand our enemies.

Mr. Ligato originally hails from south Philadelphia. He attended Slippery Rock University, earning a degree in secondary education and a master’s in educational psychology.

In his 23 years in the FBI, his assignments included, Pittsburgh, Memphis, New York City, Buffalo and Cleveland. The 2006 movie, “10th and Wolf” was loosely based on his life. It featured Val Kilmer, Dennis Hopper, Tommy Lee, Brad Renfro, Giovanni Ribisi, James Marsden and Lesley Ann Warren.

As a young man, Mr. Ligato was with the lead contingent of Marines into Hue City, Vietnam, during the 1968 TET offensive. He received three Purple Hearts for wounds suffered in Vietnam.

He has been an adjunct college professo

Nichols says bombing was FBI op | Deseret News
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/.../ ... -op.html?p.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Feb 21, 2007 - Potts retired from the FBI under intense pressure and criticism for the ... Trentadue said he plans to seek that deposition of Nichols, but "I expect ...

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

« * Whose DNA is on the originals of the key notebooks taken from Bruce Ivins and not yet produced under FOIA?
* FBI document recently produced indicates that disposition of some of Ames made by Dugway for Ivins is unknown — though 70 ml of that 9/23/1997 production run was taken by FBI from Dugway in 2004 search

Posted by Lew Weinstein on March 21, 2016

https://caseclosedbylewweinstein.wordpr ... way-in-20/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

About these ads

Share this:

This entry was posted on March 21, 2016 at 7:47 am and is filed under Uncategorized. Tagged: *** 2001 anthrax attacks, *** FBI anthrax investigation, dugway ames spores. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
6 Responses to “* FBI document recently produced indicates that disposition of some of Ames made by Dugway for Ivins is unknown — though 70 ml of that 9/23/1997 production run was taken by FBI from Dugway in 2004 search”

DXer said

March 24, 2016 at 8:09 am
Brussels suspects linked to nuclear facility plot
Last Updated Mar 24, 2016
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/brussels-at ... -abdeslam/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Comment:

For the FBI and the Army not to expedite the processing of FOIAPA requests relating to the possible threatened use of WMD is wrongheaded.

After the US is attacked — as it surely will be — Congress should revisit the FBI’s handling of the pending requests relating to Al Qaeda’s access to the Ames strain of anthrax.

Anthrax, Al Qaeda and Ayman Zawahiri: The Infiltration of US Biodefense
http://www.amerithrax.wordpress.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DXer said

March 24, 2016 at 7:36 am
Brussels bombers DID plan to attack nuclear power station as police uncover 12 hours of footage jihadists filmed outside a plant director’s home

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/04 ... g-roberts/

The FBI Anthrax Attacks Cover-Up - What Really Happened
What Really Happened › WRHARTICLES
The FBI should just shut the hell up, because every time they come out with another of these lame stories, it just hammers home the point that there is a cover-up in this case. For the newcomers; the anthrax used in the ...

http://anthraxvaccine.blogspot.com/2017 ... is-or.html

Friday, September 15, 2017
Apparently Ebola, like Tuberculosis or Lyme bacteria and many known viruses, can remain in your body for years after infection

Ebola Virus RNA detection in Semen More than Two Years after Resolution of Acute Ebola Virus Infection
Abstract
Among 149 men who survived Ebola virus disease (EVD) and donated semen 260–1016 days after EVD onset, Ebola virus (EBOV) ribonucleic acid (RNA) was detected in 13 (9%). Of 137 men who donated semen 2 years after EVD onset, 11 (8%) had an EBOV RNA-positive specimen. The mechanism underlying the persistence of EBOV RNA in semen is unclear, and it is unclear whether the detection of viral RNA represents the presence of infectious virus."

As case reports have emerged of Ebola virus persisting in the eyes and genitourinary tract, people began to wonder if there were 'privileged sites' that allowed the Ebola virus to remain intact but dormant in people who had had earlier infections. Now there is additional strong evidence this occurs.

Ebola RNA was detected in semen in 8% of 137 men who survived an Ebola infection--two years later. Presumably, like the organisms which cause Lyme Disease, TB, chickenpox and other infections, people may develop recurrent illness if their immune system fails to control persisting, live organisms.

While the presence of RNA is not absolute evidence that live, infectious Ebola virus remains in the bodies of recovered victims, as culture of the virus would be, it is hard to imagine any other scenario to explain this finding. Especially since shedding of Ebola virus was known to possibly continue for months after an infection, even prior to the 2014 Ebola epidemic.

Posted by Meryl Nass, M.D. at 9:53 PM

http://www.madcowprod.com/2017/09/17/am ... videotape/

‘AMERICAN MADE’ LIES, SEX, & VIDEOTAPE
BY DANIEL HOPSICKER · PUBLISHED SEPTEMBER 17, 2017 · UPDATED SEPTEMBER 17, 2017

It’s hard to credit anything about a movie whose ruthless Medellin Cartel Drug Lords wear powder-blue leisure suits.

Still, when a “based on a true story” movie spreads egregious falsehoods about a man who will someday be of vital interest to future historians, attention must be paid.

Because of that, the “Sex and videotape” promised in today’s headline will have to wait anther day, just until we can get through the lies.

In-flight turbulence in the Zeitgeist
Reports DAILY VARIETY, “Tom Cruise (as Barry Seal) is a devil-may-care playboy in TWA uniform… bored of his domestic flight path, keeping himself amused with the odd bit of cigar smuggling and faked in-flight turbulence, when he’s approached in 1978 by the CIA.”

Everything about this statement is wrong. The big questions is: why?

Were filmmakers Tom Cruise, director Doug Liman, and screenwriter Nicholas Spanelli just being stupid or careless? Or were they acting in pursuit of a hidden—and possibly more insidious—motive?

Start here: Today Barry Seal is famous for being a CIA pilot. Full stop.

Do current Agency honchos find that fact uncomfortable? Probably only if they were still controlling drug trafficking into the U.S., right ?

When the movie finishes tanking—its already more than halfway there, placing 4th in Australia, just behind the comedy ‘Girl Trip,’ which is probably not an indication of sizzling box office—maybe one of them will talk.

But a number of earlier “escapades” of Barry Seal’s would have called him to the attention of the CIA long before he got desperate enough to fly Cuban cigars into the U.S.

Here’s a (brief) look at two.

Centurions of ‘The American Century’
Ten American men were out on the town in a night club in Mexico City’s Zona Rosa that night—January 22, 1963—wearing black suits, black skinny ties, drinking, smoking, and generally slouching around at ringside. At some point, probably later in the evening, the nightclub’s photographer wandered over to their table.

When I first showed this photo to someone who should have been there, but wasn’t, his response was sharp and immediate. “There weren’t—there aren’t supposed to be any pictures.”

Yet there they are, ten men, wearing loopy grins and raising their glasses at the camera like they’re posing for a picture at a Senior Prom. Maybe its almost closing time. Most of the other tables are empty. It looks like the kind of night which began much earlier in a restaurant whose name no one now remembers.

The shutter snaps. The flash-gun goes off. The moment—even as it happened—probably means nothing to anyone there. But today it is the only-known photograph of the CIA’s super-secret assassination squad known as Operation 40.

There’s Barry Seal, plain as day, you can’t miss him, sitting third from left. And right beside him, second from the left, that’s Porter Goss, future head of the Central Intelligence Agency under George W. Bush.

And front left, leaning on the stage, that’s Felix Rodriguez, famous for a dozen reasons, like killing Che Guevara in the mountains of Bolivia in 1967, or helping out his friend, then Vice President George Herbert Walker Bush, twenty years later doing ‘God-knows-what’ at Illopango Air Base in El Salvador.

Does it look like Barry Seal will have to resort to cigar smuggling to catch the eye of the CIA?

Barry Seal & The Mexican Connection
FAST FORWARD to July 1, 1972.

It’s a Saturday. It’s just ten days after the arrest of burglars in Washington’s Watergate Complex.

The musical “Hair” is closing on Broadway, and Sammy Davis Jr’s single “Candy Man” and “Song Sung Blue” by Neil Diamond are fighting it out for No.1 on the charts.

The TV series Bewitched is airing it’s final episode. And, as if by magic, also on that day, because of the brewing Watergate scandal, Attorney General John N. Mitchell will resign as chairman of President Nixon’s re-election committee.

It’s still six years before the ‘based on a true story’ movie “AMERICAN MADE” says Barry Seal first caught the eye of the CIA… for smuggling cigars.

And then this happens: Pilot Barry Seal is arrested in Shreveport and indicted in New Orleans for conspiracy to export enough C4 plastic explosive to blow the island of Cuba half-way up the Florida Keys.

“That’s now what transpired”
From Barry & ‘the boys'”:

“It was,” pilot James Miller, who was busted with Barry, explains, “part of an ongoing CIA plot to overthrow Castro in the 70’s.”

“Barry Seal,” Miller begins, picking his words carefully, “was led by someone that he obviously had a lot of faith in to believe that Cuba was going to be overthrown with the backing of the United States Government, through the CIA.”

“We were offered support from the Mexican Air Force. We flew in to an Air Force Base in Mexico. We met with some people who had uniforms on–I had no idea what their rank was–and we were assured by them that we would have their full support if we needed it and wanted it.”

“Then we returned to the United States with the understanding that we had the full support of the U. S. and the CIA. But….that’s not what transpired.”

Authorities swoop in as Barry Seal’s DC-4 is being loaded in Shreveport and arrest everyone involved in the operation. Seal is very publicly busted, for illegally attempting to fly C4 plastic explosives to Mexico.

Authorities don’t know it, but they have just temporarily shut down what will soon be known, with the release of the Nixon tapes, as “The Mexican Connection.”

Seal was flying a specialty airline: weapons-for-heroin
Barry Seal’s 1972 arrest occurred during the Watergate summer of 1972.

On July 3, 1972, The New York Times reported:

“Federal officials have arrested seven men in Texas and Louisiana on charges of conspiring to smuggle munitions to Mexico. A DC-4 was seized at the Shreveport Regional Airport loaded with almost seven tons of plastic C-4 explosive, 7,000 feet of explosive primer cord, and 2,600 electric blasting caps.

Among those arrested were Richmond C. Harper, 48, the brother of Tito Harper, a rancher and Director of the Frontier State Bank of Eagle Pass, Texas, and Marion Hagler, a former Inspector with the Immigration and Naturalization Service. Murray Kessler and Alder B. Seal were also arrested. Kessler, who was a house guest at the Harper ranch last June, had a record of six convictions in Federal and state courts on charges of interstate theft, transporting stolen property, bookmaking and conspiracy to possess heroin. Federal authorities described him as an associate of the Gambino organized-crime family.

The CIA v. Richard M. Nixon
It was part of a larger war between the CIA and Richard Nixon over the newly-created apparatus the President had devised to bring control of all drug intelligence into the White House. The CIA, to put it mildly, did not approve.

Former military pilot James Miller, who was arrested with Seal that day, described it as a weapons-for-heroin flight.

In an interview for “Barry & ‘the boys'” Miller stated it was by no means the first such CIA-sponsored mission that he and Barry Seal had flown. Had Miller, an ex-military pilot, known he was involved in a weapons-for-heroin transaction?

He did. “This was not the first time this pipeline had been used,” said Miller, matter-of-factly. “That was why it was such a shock when we were arrested.”

Seven tons of plastic explosive buys a lot of heroin

Barry’s co-conspirators were a rich assortment of people connected with everything from organized crime to the White House’s new drug enforcement czar.

Murray Kessler was an associate of the Gambino Family. He was also a “known associate” of Barry Seal, Guy Banister and David Ferrie in the 1960’s. And he was a frequent house guest of another defendant, Richmond Harper, at his ranch on the Mexican border.

Richmond Harper, the trial showed ,was the middle-man in the weapons-for-heroin deal.

“Harper,” Barry Seal told James Miller, had “deep deep ties right in to the White House.”

Richmond Harper was described as a “tall lean guy wearing a cowboy shirt with the monogrammed initials “RCH,” a string tie and cowboy boots,” according to author Pete Brewton.

Kessler’s rap sheet included six convictions on charges of interstate theft, transporting stolen property, bookmaking and conspiracy to possess heroin. A Customs agent tailing him through an airport described Kessler in his report as “50-ish and Jewish-looking, wearing a open-collar gray shirt with a gray sports suit, accompanied by a “bleached blond in white slacks and a red polka-dotted jacket.”

She must have made quite an impression.

So how far back does Murray Kessler go? “Murray Kessler had been an anti-Castro guy, since his days with Guy Banister,” according to retired DEA agent Dick Gustafson, who knew him. “It was like a mantra he carried around with him.”

The explosives, said the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Louisiana, “were headed to Cuban exiles in Mexico, who were going to use them in an effort to overthrow the government of Fidel Castro.”

And no one was the wiser.

Barry Seal’s 1972 bust was big news only in Texas and Louisiana. And it was never connected to Watergate in the press.

How deep into the “deep state” did Barry Seal go? Listen to the clip from the actual White House tapes below, and draw your own conclusion.

From what it sounds like, Barry Seal didn’t need to impress the CIA because he was bored with TWA, partly because he was already one their most valued assets, and also by 1978, Barry Seal hadn’t been working for TWA for years.

How much money do you need?”
Reported the The Washington Post on May 1 1974:

One transcript, which later became known as the ‘smoking gun,” shows Nixon and Dean discussing accommodating blackmail demands by the Watergate burglars.

“The transcript reveals, Mr. Nixon repeatedly discussed different methods by which as much as $1 million could be paid to the burglars without the payments being traced to the White House. The purpose of such payments, in the President’s own words, would be “to keep the cap on the bottle,” to “buy time,” to “tough it through.”

“How much money do you need?” the President asked Dean early in the March 21 conversation, according to the transcript.

“I would say these people are going to cost a million dollars over the next two years,” Dean replied.

“We could get that,” the President continued. “On the money, if you need the money you could get that. You could get a million dollars. You could get it in cash. I know where it could be gotten. It is not easy, but it could be done.”

When Nixon tells John Dean that he knows how to get a million dollars, it is probably Barry Seal’s operation he is talking about.

http://www.expertwitnessradio.org/site/

Welcome to the online home of The Expert Witness Radio Show!

For those wondering… after nearly 16 years of volunteer work and fundraising on our part, WBAI unceremoniously cancelled the show. No prior notice, and no opportunity to say goodbye to our longtime listeners.

This is not particularly shocking – WBAI has been a circular firing squad for a long time now – we loved them, and loved being part of them just the same.

Mike and Mark are working on doing a no-holds-barred web-only version of the show. Updates as they occur.

Thank you to all who have listened and supported us.

M&M

The Expert Witness Radio Show primarily centers around issues of government ineptitude and media complacency – with a particular focus on politics and the intelligence community.

Not to say that the show is limited to those subjects… for over a decade, we have covered a wide range of topics, both unusual and un-mainstream. With a great array of knowledgeable guests, the show covers stories that aren’t being covered elsewhere.

Hosted by Michael Levine – one of the most highly decorated DEA agents in that agency’s history, and co-hosted by Producer / Engineer / Webmaster Mark Marshall.

If you’ve never been here before, the heart of this site is the archives. It contains audio from shows dating back over a decade … front-line testimony on government & police corruption, the “war on drugs”, and covert operations worldwide – and much, much more.

Those archives are currently being rebuilt in this new format, and being added to a master RSS feed that will allow you to access ALL of those shows. Your patience is appreciated – we’re an all-volunteer unit here, and there are well over a decade of shows to post.

Those of you who feel intrepid can browse the raw folder of audio files while we reconstruct.

Also – you can now subscribe to our podcast – both through that RSS feed, or through iTunes.

Plus: Find us on Facebook!

Site news:

Michael Levine has issued a release on the recent news about The Big White Lie (La Guerra Falsa).

We’ve added a spanish-language documentary to the library from the early 1990s featuring Mike and The Big White Lie.

Just posted:

The 100 Years Episode

One of our most important episodes, from 1997 – 4 Federal Agents, with a total of 100 years’ experience, gathered to talk about the state of Security and Intelligence both in the U.S. and around the world – and warned of our vulnerability to impending horrific terrorist acts, due to the ineptitude of CIA and FBI. Sadly, much of what they warned would come true came to pass.

Mike’s professional website is here: www.policetrialexpert.com.

Attorneys or Law Enforcement agencies wishing to procure Mike’s services should visit here.

to warn of our vulnerability to impending horrific terrorist acts due to the ineptitude of CIA and FBI

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!top ... FskEKWnMws

Boston, Mass - 9/1/2001

A Boston FBI agent charged with forging a credit card application to
scam Home Depot out of a $4,700 yard tractor has been suspended, the
FBI said.

Jonathan True was arrested Aug. 24 on forgery, credit fraud, and other
charges. The FBI said he used the name of one of his Haverhill
neighbors when he applied for credit at a Home Depot in
Fredericksburg, Va., to buy the tractor.

Fredericksburg police said True was driving a U-Haul that had been
stolen from a parking lot in Quantico, Va. He also had a stolen
license plate on the car he was driving, according to police.

True, a two-year FBI veteran, was attending a training session at the
FBI Academy in Quantico, said FBI spokeswoman Gail Marcinkiewicz.

In an unrelated case, another Boston FBI agent was charged Sunday with
threatening his wife.

Gary John, an agent who has been assigned to the Boston office for
more than 12 years, remains on the job as the FBI reviews the
circumstances of his arrest in Charlestown, R.I., Marcinkiewicz said.

John, 52, was arrested at his Rhode Island home after his wife went to
the police station and said she had a fight with her husband, police
said. John refused to let his wife use the telephone to call for help,
police said.

``She indicated she was in fear for herself,'' said Sgt. Patrick
McMahon. ``There was no physical assault. It was a big screaming,
yelling threatening incident.''

The arrests shook the FBI's Boston office, which is reeling from dual
investigations by a Justice Department Task Force and a congressional
committee into corruption involving its handling of informants,
including gangsters James ``Whitey'' Bulger and Stephen ``The
Rifleman''

12/10/2005

Marshals arrest former FBI agent in Connecticut for jumping bail

CHARLESTOWN, R.I. U-S Marshals catch a former F-B-I agent in Connecticut after he violates bail in Rhode Island.
Charles Wayant, a supervising deputy with the U-S Marshals in Rhode Island, says they arrested Gary John at an apartment complex in Stratford, Connecticut, Thursday after a two-month search.

John, who lived in Charlestown, is charged with violating his bail and several court orders barring him from contact with his ex-wife. He worked for the F-B-I for 29 years but has been in and out of jail since separating from his ex-wife in 2001.

Wayant says the marshals pursued the 57-year-old surveillance specialist at his probation officer's request. He says John made unspecified threats that were taken very seriously.

FBI agents illegally donate US equipment

FBI donates $1m to Beirut forensics
Web posted at: 12/10/2005 2:13:39
Source

http://whosarat.websitetoolbox.com/post ... _version=1

BEIRUT: The United States donated more than $1m worth of forensics equipment and training to Lebanese police on Thursday during the first-ever visit to the country by a Federal Bureau of Investigation chief.

“As a symbol of cooperation and investment in Lebanon’s future, the FBI is donating over $1m in equipment to the Lebanese government’s forensics labs, and will also provide technical training for criminal forensic investigations,” said a statement from the US embassy in Beirut.

The announcement came as FBI head Robert Mueller met in Beirut with Interior Minister Hassan Sabeh, Justice Minister Charles Rizk and chief of Internal Security Forces Ashraf Rifi. The goal of the trip was for “Mueller to learn about Lebanese government efforts to improve their criminal investigation capabilities,” after numerous politicians and anti-Syrian figures were killed this year by unknown assailants.

However, the move drew condemnation from Hezbollah. “It is not enough for FBI teams to carry out missions in Lebanon. The FBI director came in person in a move loaded with provocation,” said an anchor on the Hezbollah television channel Al Ma

Link du our
https://zinnedproject.org

http://farsight.org/FarsightPress/JFK_main_page.html

https://www.campusactivism.org/listresource-1.htm

http://chicago.suntimes.com/opinion/edi ... mett-till/

https://www.facebook.com/pg/monroeinsti ... e_internal

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/obituaries/2017/09/
penny_chenery_owner_of_triple_crown_champ_secretariat_dies

http://www.turningtide.com

https://zinnedproject.org/2014/12/moore-home-bombed/

Dec. 25, 1951: Bombing of the Moore Family Home in Florida

Dec. 25, 1951: Bombing of the Moore Family Home (This Day in History) - The Moore family: Harriette holds daughter Evangeline, Harry, and Annie Rosalea (standing) | Zinn Education Project: Teaching People's History
The Moore family: Harriette holds daughter Evangeline, and Harry stands with their elder daughter, Annie Rosalea. Evangeline is still seeking justice for the deaths of her parents in 1951. Photo circa 1931.

When will men for sake of peace
And for democracy
Learn no bombs a man can make
Keep men [and women] from being free?. . .
And this he says, our Harry Moore,
As from the grave he cries:
No bomb can kill the dreams I hold,
For freedom never dies!
— from “Ballad of Harry T. Moore” by Langston Hughes

“On Christmas Day in 1951, Harry T. and Harriette Moore had just finished celebrating their silver anniversary when a bomb blew up their home in Mims, Fla. The explosion killed the couple,” explains investigative reporter Jerry Mitchell in an article in the Clarion Ledger. Both had been teachers and civil rights activists.

Harry Moore died on the way to the hospital; Harriette Moore died nine days later, leaving behind two daughters, Evangeline and Annie Rosalea. Evangeline Moore dedicated her life to seeking justice for the death of her parents.

Dec. 25, 1951: Bombing of the Moore Family Home (This Day in History) - The Moore's house after bombing | Zinn Education Project: Teaching People's History
The Moore’s home after a fatal Christmas day bombing in 1951.

Learn More

Dec. 25, 1951: Bombing of the Moore Family Home (This Day in History) - Website about the Moores | Zinn Education Project: Teaching People's History
Biography for Harry T. and Harriette Moore

Written by students at DeLaura Junior High School to fill the gap in the textbooks. As the students explain in this 1995 essay: “The Moore’s battle for equality continues today. A step towards that goal is the rightful and long overdue recognition of the Moore’s in our schools history books. We, the students at DeLaura Junior High School therefore dedicate this supplementary history book to Mr. and Mrs. Moore. The Moores were not violent people, but people who did not let the fear of financial or bodily harm control their lives. The fear that kept them going, was that if they did not stand up and speak out that nothing would ever change. Because of their valiant efforts, changes have been made for the better. They are true heroes and an inspiration to us all.”

Freedom Never Dies: The Legacy of Harry T. Moore (Film) | Zinn Education Project: Teaching People's History Freedom Never Dies: The Legacy of Harry T. Moore (PBS, 2001)

This documentary explores “the life and times of this enigmatic leader, a distinguished school teacher whose passionate crusade for equal rights could not be discouraged by either the white power structure or the more cautious factions of his own movement.” Narrated by Ossie Davis and Ruby Dee. Sweet Honey In The Rock and Toshi Reagon perform original music. The film website includes online interviews and primary documents.

NOTE: The info for ordering the DVD on the PBS website is no longer correct. Visit: http://www.der.org/films/freedom-never-dies.html to purchase a copy. Film preview below.

Film clip of Freedom Never Dies: The Legacy of Harry T. Moore

Dec. 25, 1951: Bombing of the Moore Family Home - Harry Tyson Moore | Zinn Education Project: Teaching People's History
The Ballad of Harry Moore

Poem by Langston Hughes from The Collected Poems of Langston Hughes, edited by Arnold Rampersad and David Roessel. (Alfred A. Knopf, 1995).

Dec. 25, 1951: Bombing of the Moore Family Home - Evangeline Moore | Zinn Education Project: Teaching People's History
At Christmas, Evangeline Moore thinks of her martyred parents and demands justice

An article in The Washington Post by Avis Thomas-Lester on Dec. 26, 2011 about the struggle of Evangeline Moore for justice for those responsible for murdering her parents.

Dec. 25, 1951: Bombing of the Moore Family Home - "Ballad of Harry Moore" performed by Bernice Johnson Reagon of Sweet Honey in the Rock | Zinn Education Project: Teaching People's History
Ballad of Harry Moore

Song performed by Bernice Johnson Reagon of Sweet Honey in the Rock. The song can be found on the CD The Women Gather (Earth Beat, 2003).

http://morningsidemaryland.com/former-j ... rnography/

Former James Madison High School Teacher Charged With Possession Of Child Pornography
Posted on September 17, 2017 by admin
Acting U.S. Attorney William F. Sweeney Jr. announced Thursday a former New York teacher had been charged with possessing child pornography.

Forty-one-year-old Craig Roffman of Manhattan, New York possessed electronic and hard copies of child pornography, which was recovered during a search warrant of his residence. Law enforcement officers recovered several thumb drives that contained about 3,000 files of child pornography, including images prepubescent children and infants engaged in sexual activity with adults, according to court documents.

Craig RoffmanRoffman was charged with one count of possession of child pornography. He faces a maximum 20-year prison sentence for that charge.

“As alleged, Craig Roffman, a former teacher, was arrested yesterday in possession of thousands of electronic files containing child pornography,” said Sweeney. “Together with the FBI, we are committed to protecting children by prosecuting those who sexually exploit them.”

“How anyone can view a toddler or a baby in a sexual manner boggles the mind. Speaking as a parent to all other parents, we are the first line of defense for children who are barely able to feed themselves, let alone speak up when an adult abuses them in such grotesque ways,” said FBI Assistant Director-in-Charge William F. Sweeney Jr. “If you believe your child came into contact with this subject, please call the FBI immediately at 212-384-5000.”

FBI agent Ryan Seese sentenced to prison in two Peeping Tom cases in Hershey | PennLive.com
PennLive.com › index.ssf › 2010/12 › e...
Dec 28, 2010 - A Dauphin County judge this morning sentenced former FBI agent Ryan Seese, 37, of Derry Township, to 1 to 23-1/2 months in county prison plus 3 years' probation for two Peeping Tom incidents at a ...

FBI agent doesn't have to register as sex offender for peeping Tom incidents in Hershey, elsewhere, court says | PennLive.com
PennLive.com › index.ssf › 2014/07 › e...
Jul 11, 2014 - Ryan Seese received a prison term for sneaking into women's bathrooms at the Hershey Middle School and a private gym.

http://www.whsv.com/home/headlines/6018616.html

FBI Analyst Sentenced

Posted: Fri 1:15 PM, Feb 23, 2007

A FBI analyst has been
sentenced to seven years in prison for having sex with a 9 year old girl
in Spotsylvania County.

44 year old Anthony John Lesko entered an Alford plea
yesterday in Spotsylvania County Circuit Court to nine counts of
felony indecent liberties upon a child. An Alford plea means Lesko
doesn't admit guilt but believes there is enough evidence for a
conviction.

Authorities say Lesko engaged in a sex act with her nine times,
beginning when she was nine years old.

According to the plea, Lesko said he was a victim in the case.
He said the girl initiated the contact.

http://archive.boston.com/news/nation/a ... sex_abuse/

Retired FBI agent guilty of sex abuse

Was bureau's chief of internal affairs
February 18, 2004

WASHINGTON -- The former chief internal watchdog at the FBI has pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting a 6-year-old girl and has admitted he had a history of molesting other children before he joined the bureau for what became a two-decade career.

FBI Agent Arrested For Driving Without Pants and Allegedly Trying to Seduce a Truck Driver | Village Voice
Village Voice › 2012/12/11 › fbi-agent-a...
Dec 11, 2012 - John A. Yervelli, a 48-year-old special agent for the FBI's Buffalo office, allegedly pulled alongside a truck on an upstate thruway, signaled to the driver of the truck that he was not wearing any pants and ...

http://www.koco.com/article/woman-uses- ... d/12261119

FBI agent, professor arrested on child ponography
May 15, 2012
A former Federal Bureau of Investigations agent and professor at a Tulsa college has resigned following his arrest on child pornography charges.

Federal agents arrested Donald Sachtleben in Indiana, after which officials said Sachtleben resigned his position as a visiting professor at Oklahoma State University's Center for Health Sciences where he has worked since October.

Investigators said they found dozens of pictures and videos of child pornography on his computer and believe he was trading those images online.

Sachtleben, an explosive expert, investigated the Oklahoma City bombing when he was with the FBI. Sachtleben's attorney says he has a distinguished career and has never been accused of inappropriate behavior before.