USA Politics.

Discuss political news items / current events.
Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

O'Reilly Is 'Mad At God'

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Protester Throws Russian Flags At President Donald Trump On Capitol Hill

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

George Bush Sr. Apologizes for Groping Actress

Post by Joel »

President George H.W. Bush is apologizing after he was accused of groping an actress. Heather Lind says during a 2014 photo-op, the former president “sexually assaulted me while I was posing” for a picture, she wrote in a now-deleted Instagram post. “He touched me from behind from his wheelchair with his wife Barbara Bush by his side," she added. In the image, his left arm is out of sight at a private event in Houston for the show ‘Turn: Washington’s Spies’, in which Lind starred.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

FEC Complaint Says Clinton Campaign, DNC Violated Law Over Trump Dossier

Post by Joel »

FEC Complaint Says Clinton Campaign, DNC Violated Law Over Trump Dossier

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Hillary Clinton’s campaign violated campaign finance laws by failing to accurately disclose payments related to the so-called Trump Dossier, the non-partisan Campaign Legal Center said in a complaint filed today with the Federal Election Commission.

According to a recent reports in the media, Marc Elias, who also served as the Clinton campaign lawyer, paid opposition research firm Fusion GPS to produce the dossier which exposed alleged connections between Donald Trump and Russia government. It also contained salacious allegations about Trump’s personal escapades. According to reports, the Hillary for America campaign paid for the research but routed the payments through Elias’ law firm Perkins Coie and described the purpose of the money as “legal services” on their FEC disclosures. The DNC and the Clinton campaign reported dozens of payments totaling more that $12 million dollars to Perkins Coie over the course of the campaign.

“By filing misleading reports, the DNC and Clinton campaign undermined the vital public information role of campaign disclosures,” said Adav Noti, with the Campaign Legal Center in a statement obtained by LawNewz. Noti previously served as the FEC’s Associate General Counsel for Policy. “Voters need campaign disclosure laws to be enforced so they can hold candidates accountable for how they raise and spend money. The FEC must investigate this apparent violation and take appropriate action.”

According to FEC reports, Clinton’s campaign reported 37 payments to the law firm and reported each disbursement as “Legal Services.” The DNC reported 345 payments to Perkins Coie during the election cycle and marked the payments as “legal and compliance consulting,” “administrative fees,” “data services subscription” and others.

“The purpose of at least some portion of the payments to Perkins Coie was not for legal services; instead, those payments were intended to fund opposition research,” the FEC complaint reads. “This false reporting clearly failed the Commission’s requirements for disclosing the purpose of a disbursement.”

It is legal under current campaign finance law for the Hillary Clinton campaign to commission an opposition research company to dig up dirt on Donald Trump. What is not legal, according to campaign legal experts, is for the campaign to pay a law firm who then hires other to perform campaign related activities without reporting the purpose of the expenditures.

If the FEC finds that there was a violation, the DNC and the Clinton campaign could face fines. The fines could be higher if the FEC finds that they intentionally mislead the public.

“Hillary for America and the DNC complied with all campaign finance laws, including their obligations to appropriately report and describe the purpose of all of their expenditures. This research work was to support the provision of legal services, and payments made by vendors to sub-vendors are not required to be disclosed in circumstances like this. This complaint fails to even note the Federal Election Commission’s affirmation in 2013 of the relevant rule, notes no authority to the contrary, and is patently baseless,” Graham M. Wilson, Partner at Perkins Coie said in a statement to LawNewz.com.

“Tom Perez and the new leadership of the DNC were not involved in any decision-making regarding Fusion GPS, nor were they aware that Perkins Coie was working with the organization. But let’s be clear, there is a serious federal investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia, and the American public deserves to know what happenned,” DNC communications director Xochitl Hinojosa said in a statement obtained by CNN.

The Campaign Legal Center is a 501 non partisan organization that focuses on campaign finance law. They have filed several complaints against both the Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton campaigns during the 2016 election.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Another Actress Claims President George H.W. Bush Groped Her

Post by Joel »

Another actress is accusing President George H.W. Bush of groping her, and she says a picture proves it. It was taken last year, backstage at a small theater near the president's home in Maine. As they smiled for the photo, Jordana Grolnick says the wheelchair-bound former president asked her, “Do you know who my favorite magician is? David cop-a-feel!” Then she says he squeezed her bottom. The actress, who was just 24 at the time, says Barbara Bush made light of her husband's behavior.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Third woman accuses George H.W. Bush of groping, making 'David Cop-a-feel' joke

Post by Joel »

Third woman accuses George H.W. Bush of groping, making 'David Cop-a-feel' joke

Another woman has come forward with allegations that George H.W. Bush groped her as she posed for a photo with the former president at an event.

Novelist Christina Baker Kline became the third woman this week to make such allegations, writing in Slate that Bush inappropriately touched her in April 2014 at a fundraiser for the Barbara Bush Foundation for Family Literacy. While she was taking a picture with Bush at the event, Kline wrote, Bush asked: "You wanna know my favorite book?"

"Yes, what is it?" she recalled responding. According to her article:

"By now the photographer was readying the shot. My husband stood on one side of the wheelchair, and I stood on the other. President Bush put his arm around me, low on my back. His comic timing was impeccable. "David Cop-a-feel," he said, and squeezed my butt, hard, just as the photographer snapped the photo. Instinctively, I swiped his hand away."

A friend of the Bush family, Kline said, later asked the best-selling author to be "discreet" about the incident.

Two other women, actresses Heather Lind and Jordana Grolnick, said earlier this week that they were groped by the 41st president while taking photos with him at other events. Both actresses said former first lady Barbara Bush saw the incidents.

Bush spokesman Jim McGrath said earlier this week that the former president occasionally "patted women's rears," but that he never intended to offend or act inappropriately. In a statement issued by McGrath, Bush apologized:

"At age 93, President Bush has been confined to a wheelchair for roughly five years, so his arm falls on the lower waist of people with whom he takes pictures. To try to put people at ease, the president routinely tells the same joke - and on occasion, he has patted women's rears in what he intended to be a good-natured manner. Some have seen it as innocent; others clearly view it as inappropriate. To anyone he has offended, President Bush apologizes most sincerely."

On Thursday, McGrath told The Post that Barbara Bush had no comment about the allegations from Lind and Grolnick. The spokesman could not be immediately reached for comment Friday about Kline's allegation. But Slate said McGrath directed the magazine to his earlier statement.

Kline has written seven novels, including "Orphan Train" and "A Piece of the World." In her piece for Slate, she wrote that she and her husband were posing next to Bush in his wheelchair when he beckoned Kline to come closer to him and told her, "It's truly an honor to meet you" and "You're beautiful."

After making his "David Cop-a-feel" joke and touching her, Kline wrote, the former president laughed "like a mischievous boy." She said she struggled to keep a smile on her face for the photo. Her husband, Kline wrote, stood on the other side of Bush's wheelchair, smiling and unaware of what had happened.

Kline said she kept quiet about the incident because she didn't want to face the scrutiny she knew the allegation would bring. She had been finishing a series of treatments for an invasive form of breast cancer a year earlier, and her hair had only just grown back, she said.

"I was vulnerable enough; I didn't want to face the consequences of making such an accusation," she wrote, citing President Donald Trump's comment that a woman wasn't physically attractive enough to be sexually harassed by him.

Bush used a variation of the same joke on Grolnick, as well. She told Deadspin on Wednesday that she was working on a production of "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" in Maine in August 2016, near the Bush family compound in Kennebunkport, when Bush came backstage during intermission and grabbed her rear as they posed for a picture.

"He reached his right hand around to my behind, and as we smiled for the photo he asked the group, 'Do you want to know who my favorite magician is?' As I felt his hand dig into my flesh, he said, 'David Cop-a-Feel!'" Grolnick said, according to Deadspin.

The other women posing for the photo laughed uncomfortably, Grolnick said, while Barbara Bush made a remark along the lines of "He's going to get himself put into jail!" Grolnick, who posted a photo of the moment on her Instagram account, said she had been warned by other actors not to stand next to Bush.

Lind said the incident involving her happened four years ago, when she met Bush while promoting a historical television show she was working on. She played Anna Strong in AMC's Revolutionary War-era drama "Turn: Washington Spies," which premiered in 2014. She said Bush "sexually assaulted" her as she stood next to him during a photo op.

"He touched me from behind from his wheelchair with his wife Barbara Bush by his side. He told me a dirty joke. And then, all the while being photographed, he touched me again," Lind wrote in an Instagram post, which has since been deleted.

Lind said Barbara Bush "rolled her eyes as if to say 'not again'" when she saw what happened. Lind also said that a security guard later told her that she shouldn't have stood next to Bush.

Dozens of actresses have gone public with allegations that Hollywood producer and former studio executive Harvey Weinstein either sexually harassed or assaulted them. Explosive reports by The New York Times and the New Yorker detailed previously undisclosed allegations of harassment and criminal sexual abuse that spanned several years. The Washington Post found three more similar cases.

Millions of women and men have since taken to Facebook and Twitter, using #MeToo as they post their own experiences with sexual harassment or assault. Lind also used the hashtag on her Instagram post.

"What comforts me is that I too can use my power, which isn't so different from a president really," she wrote. "I can enact positive change. I can actually help people. I can be a symbol of my democracy. I can refuse to call him president, and call out other abuses of power when I see them."

Lind said she decided to talk about the incident after seeing a photo of Bush and President Barack Obama shaking hands at an event last weekend. The two, along with three other former presidents, appeared at a benefit concert Saturday in Texas to raise money for hurricane victims.

"I found it disturbing because I recognize the respect ex-presidents are given for having served," Lind said. "And I feel pride and reverence toward many of the men in the photo."

It's unclear when exactly Lind shared the Instagram post or when and why she decided to delete it. Her manager has not responded to requests for comment.

Bush is scheduled to join his son President George W. Bush to throw the ceremonial first pitch before Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday in Houston. The younger Bush will throw the pitch, and his father will say "play ball" to start the game.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: USA Politics.

Post by Elizabeth »

“The National Archives put nearly 2,900 files online but 200-odd documents the government is not releasing right away, as the CIA and FBI work with the President to justify their “threat to national security” as a reason to leave them under “top secret” designation.
“The files ‘are being carefully released,’ Trump tweeted Friday morning. ‘In the end there will be great transparency. It is my hope to get just about everything to public!’
“White House officials say the president is unhappy that U.S. spy and law enforcement agencies are holding back some papers that they claim pose a risk to national security unless parts of them are ‘redacted’ – blacked out – before letting Americans see them.
“Trump said he ‘had no choice’ but to allow the redactions, but has set a six-month deadline for the agencies to explain why they shouldn’t be overruled.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Manafort Indictment Contains At Least One Glaring Factual Error

Post by Joel »

Manafort Indictment Contains At Least One Glaring Factual Error

Special counsel Robert Mueller‘s team made at least one major factual error in the indictment charging Paul Manafort and Richard Gates with multiple violations of federal law.

That indictment, signed October 27, 2017, was finally made public this morning. Manafort and Gates surrendered themselves to the FBI soon thereafter. But a cursory glance at the indictment itself should provide their attorneys with at least one point of contention.

Midway through the charging documentation–on page 16 of the 31-page indictment–is a reference to Viktor Yanukovych, the former president of the Ukraine and one of Manafort’s former clients. Manafort is accused of failing to have registered as a lobbyist for Yanukovych in violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (“FARA”), amongst other various crimes detailed therein.

Contained within that reference to Yanukovych is a glaring and atypically sophomoric error that could have easily been avoided or remedied with a simple Google search by someone–an intern, maybe–amongst Mueller’s legion of lawyers.

Paragraph 22 of the indictment reads, in part:
At the direction of MANAFORT and GATES, Company A and Company B engaged in extensive lobbying. Among other things, they lobbied multiple Members of Congress and their staffs about Ukraine sanctions, the validity of Ukraine elections, and the propriety of Yanukovych imprisoning his presidential rival, Yulia Tymoshenko (who had served as Ukraine President prior to Yanukovych)… [emphasis added]
Eyes unadorned with basic knowledge of the Ukrainian political system might have missed the problem with that last-quoted-and-emphasized sentence above–and apparently they did.

The problem is: Yulia Tymoshenko was not the president of the Ukraine prior to Yanukovych. In fact, Tymoshenko has never been the president of the Ukraine. She ran in the Ukrainian presidential election against Yanukoych in 2010 and came in second. Tymoshenko ran again in 2014 and came in second then, too.

What might have been confusing the Mueller team–or whoever was unlucky enough to be assigned final typing and editing duties–was Tymoshenko serving as Ukrainian prime minister after Yanukovych served as prime minister–a term of office lasting from December 2007 to March 2010.

To be clear, the Mueller indictment claims Tymoshenko was the Ukrainian president before Yanukovych. In reality, Tymoshenko was simply the prime minister after Yanukovych. Mueller gets both the order and the office wrong.

The Tymoshenko flub is a massive error of fact, but it doesn’t impinge much–if any–on the narrative contained in the indictment itself. The error doesn’t really bear upon the background facts related to Manafort’s and Gates’ alleged crimes. The error also doesn’t bear whatsoever upon the laws Manafort and Gates are accused of breaking. Rather, it’s an error which bears upon the credibility of the team now seeking to prosecute the men named in the indictment.

Hopes and dreams of the second-coming of Archie Cox will, to a certain extent, rely upon the credibility and legal acumen of the Mueller team. An easily avoidable error like this is, to some at least, likely to look like evidence of the opposite.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Pelosi Dodges Questions About Under Investigation Dem IT Staffer Keeping Job

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Here are the Serious Problems With Mueller’s Indictment of Paul Manafort

Post by Joel »

Here are the Serious Problems With Mueller’s Indictment of Paul Manafort

The multiple and manifest problems of Mueller’s indictment of ex-Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort raise more questions about Mueller than Manafort. Possible remedies for Manafort: dismissal of the indictment in its entirety. Manafort might be sleeping better than people think tonight.

Mueller charges Manafort mainly for unregistered bank accounts and unregistered lobbying. After reading the 31-page indictment, I believe Manafort’s attorneys may have some very solid, legal arguments to get this case tossed. For example, Mueller may have manipulated the venue for bringing these charges (a concern first raised by Professor Dershowitz), and, most consequently, he appears to have ignored the limits on his own authority to seek and sign the indictment in the first place.

Our Constitution and laws limit the people who can access a grand jury to bring a criminal charge that could deprive a person of their life, liberty and livelihood. The Constitution explicates this principal further through the Appointments Clause in Article II. The Constitution “divides all its officers into two classes.” (United States v. Germaine, 99 U.S. 508, 509 (1879).) “Principal officers” are selected by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate, and have broader authority and jurisdiction; “inferior officers” only have the authority their principal officer delegates to them, and their authority must be strictly limited thereto. (Buckley v. Valeo, 424 U.S. 1, 132 (1976)).

Our democratic restraints require that any grand-jury-authorized indictment-seeking individual be appointed by an elected official, or have delegated authority directly on point. If they are a subordinate, then they can only act within their delegated authorization. When that official is given the de facto powers of the President or Attorney General himself — e.g., no one can review his decision to seek an indictment — Congress and the Department of Justice imposes stricter limits on his power. A “special counsel” has just such potential powers to indict without supervisory review or approval. Thus, the needs for strict limits on his use of those powers. Those limits commence with section 600.1 of Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations. The Supreme Court, in another dispute over the special counsel, made clear these regulations “had the force of law” and everyone was “bound by it.” (United States v. Nixon, 418 U.S. 683 (1974)).

First, before any special counsel can be appointed, the Acting Attorney General must “determine that criminal investigation of a person or matter is warranted” and “that investigation or prosecution of that person or matter…would present a conflict of interest” and that it would be “in the public interest” to appoint such a special prosecutor. As other commentators note, Acting Attorney General Rosenstein failed to expressly make any of those requisite findings, which raises questions about effective authorization for all of Mueller’s actions.

Second, the law imposes strict limits on “the jurisdiction of a Special Counsel.” The choice of the word “jurisdiction” is no coincidence; jurisdiction is the legal power to act. Without jurisdiction, any act taken is lawless, and compels dismissal of the indictment. The law requires the Acting Attorney General limit the “jurisdiction” of the Special Counsel to the “specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated.” The authority of the Special Counsel extends further only to those crimes committed to obstruct the Special Counsel, but not to any obstruction crime anywhere. The Special Counsel must obtain special authorization if he wishes to expand to “additional jurisdiction.” (There is no evidence Mueller has done so.)

Third, the order appointing Mueller identified the “specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated” as limited to “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump.” The only other authorization was the general proviso to investigate potential crimes “arose or may arise directly from the investigation,” e.g. obstruction of the Special Counsel, etc. The subject matter nexus thus requires any use of the grand jury concern “links and/or coordination” that is “between” the “Russian government” and “campaign of President Donald Trump.”

Now, look at the Manafort indictment. Guess what is missing from it? Any reference to links, coordination, the Russian government or the campaign of President Donald Trump. Here are a few words never mentioned in the indictment: Trump or Russia. It concerns decade-old lobbying for interests in a different country that has nothing to do with Trump or “coordination with the campaign of President Donald Trump.” Now, look at the timeline. Most of the events occurred as long ago as 2005 and mostly concluded in 2015. It literally couldn’t involve the 2016 presidential election. How is this indictment about “coordination between the Russian government” and the 2016 Trump campaign?

That isn’t the only authorization limitation on this prosecution. Mueller brings tax-based charges, which require the approval of the Tax Division of the Department of Justice. The Tax Division maintains “supervisory authority over all matters arising under the Internal Revenue laws” and all tax prosecution matters are “exclusively delegated to the Tax Division to ensure uniform enforcement and application of the tax laws.” The Code of Federal Regulations expressly makes this clear in section 0.70 of Title 28. As the law makes clear, any prosecutorial function in all courts (such as use of the grand jury) related to tax “shall be” handled by the Tax Division. The Department of Justice Manual — the United States Attorney Manual — recognizes that “the Tax Division must first approve and authorize the United States Attorney’s use of a grand jury to investigate criminal tax violations.” (USAM 6-4.120). “No indictment is to be returned or information filed without specific prior authorization of the Tax Division.” (51 FR 40085-02, Department of Justice Tax Division Directive no. 86-59.) Notably, this applies “regardless of which criminal statute the United States Attorney proposed to use in charging the defendant.” (USAM 6-4-200). Former Assistant Attorney General for the Tax Division, Roger Olsen, has so testified under oath.

The Manafort prosecution is a reminder of why Tax Division involvement is necessary: the indictment calls non-payment of taxes a money laundering offense when Congress expressly and explicitly excluded tax crimes from being money laundering offenses, and charges 3 different conspiracies into one conspiracy, by charging as a single conspiracy the conspiracy to commit specific offenses, and the conspiracy to defraud the IRS of taxes, and the conspiracy to defraud the Department of Justice somehow. Equally, tax policy recommends prosecution in the venue of a person’s home residence, with a law explicitly allowing for venue transfer in many misdemeanor tax charges. Manafort lives in Virginia; Mueller chose D.C., the venue least likely to give Manafort an impartial jury.

What is the remedy for a prosecutor who seeks an indictment when he lacked the jurisdiction to do so? While generally unprecedented, there are analogous examples of similar wayward prosecutorial actions: when a prosecutor with a suspended license sought an indictment from the grand jury, the court required dismissal of the indictment because the prosecutor no longer fit the strict confines of who was allowed to seek an indictment. (See United States v. Gonzalez, Case No. 3:13-CR-00993-L, Doc. 44, Aug. 6, 2013). The D.C. District Court previously required separate supervisory approvals by non-task-force prosecutors to validate an indictment brought under like circumstances. (United States v. Oakar, 924 F.supp. 232, D.D.C. 1996). Dismissal is not only appropriate, but necessary here to prevent Inquisitorial type usurpation of authority by a rogue prosecutor.

Grand juries of Americans protected colonists from wrongful prosecution by the British authorities; that is why it still exists. Its use must be circumscribed to those authorized by our elected officials to do so, or by express delegation strictly related thereto. Maybe the indictment isn’t all that should be dismissed.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

War Authorization Limits Challenged By Trump Admin

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

CIA Whistleblower Reveals CIA Still Torturing - Here's How

Post by Joel »

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

This is horrifyingly hilarious.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

https://constitution.com/job-opening-dn ... not-apply/

The Democrat National Committee recently had some job openings that they were looking to fill and the most important requirements had nothing to do with being able to do the job they were hiring for…

No, the most important requirement was that the applicants not be heterosexual, white men.

A recent job posting from Data Service Manager, Madeleine Leader, advertised various positions in the DNC technology department. However, after telling those interested that they were hoping to build a diverse staff Leader wanted those interested to know that she “personally would prefer that you not forward to cisgender straight white males."

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Deaths You May Have Missed.

I read an important article on "The Deep State behind The Deep State" yesterday...

...there were a few key people that it mentioned had died.

David Rockefeller
- wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rockefeller
- New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/busi ... anker.html

and

Zbigniew Brzezinski
- New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/us/z ... arter.html

I kid you not. They both died this year and if you weren't watching the Drudge Report for only 1 day, you wouldn't have known it.

If I missed this, then probably several other people had as well.

Notice the age of David Rockefeller of 101. He lived a pretty long time. He was the direct son of John D. Rockefeller of the Standard Oil fortune as talked about in the book "The President Makers"

See My Review on The President Makers Here: http://www.lastdaystimeline.com/president-makers

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Judge Napolitano To Trump: 'This Is Not Fake News'

Post by Joel »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

From comments re NFL:
" They have tried to point out it was the player's right to protest but the NFL owners, comissioner and the NFL Players Association know better. Reason? They are complicit with George Soros who is funding them in their protests; the same guy who supports Black Lives Matter to the tune of four million dollars and other radical who were paid to create havoc in Baltimore and St. Louis. Look at the players who are protesting and match them with Black Lives Matter who chants "What is a good cop - a dead one" and you see the claim of "oppression" is the false narrative they come up with. The facts are the NFL, owners and the NFL Players Association have made their own bed and personally, I hope all of their fans boycott them into obscurity. When you fly a false flag, you eventually lose."

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

"On Nov. 3, 1896, Martha Hughes Cannon was elected to represent Utah's 6th Senate District, defeating a group of candidates that included her own husband and earning the title of the United States' first woman state senator.

In addition to a two-term senator, Cannon was many things: a Welsh-born immigrant, a Mormon pioneer, a highly educated and successful doctor, a polygamous wife, a mother of three and a vocal champion for women's suffrage.

Here's a look back at her eventful life and the experiences that shaped her
political career."

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/900 ... nator.html

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Minnesota High School Requires English Course Aimed at Destroying 'White Privilege' - Breitbart

“Edina High School in Edina, Minnesota, has come under fire this week over a new mandatory english course that aims to eradicate “white privilege.”

Center of the American Experiment, which has been investigating the high school since 2016 states ““Edina citizens should hold district leaders accountable for substituting political indoctrination for a real education.

“Male students who have taken the mandatory course say they were constantly humiliated.” And one male student wrote the class should be renamed, “Why White Males Are Bad, and How Oppressive They Are.”

The Center of the American Experiment added “The Edina schools’ new race-based ideology undermines all students’ ability to think freely,” “Students are learning to parrot orthodoxy back to teachers and to look nervously over their shoulders in case the authorities catch them in a forbidden thought …….. They are learning that, at school, a top priority must be to please those in power. ……”

Tom Ciccotta, Breitbert News

There are some really frightening scenarios playing out in schools these days and it has to be noted that young minds are very, very susceptible to this drastically left-slanted programming being treated as facts by devious and furtive faculties.

There is an insidious effort to breed shame in these young minds, shame for being white, and a coincident effort to buid up to absurd proportions the image of the negro and other nonwhites.

With the tearing down of American monuments, rewriting of American history and the elimination of legendary white authors from college curriculums, schools have become more like institutes of indoctrination and palaces of propaganda."

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9fCBmLheoM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLtvvthhzac

During Game 7 of the World Series, Major League Baseball showed the kind of class and respect that kneeling football players seem to have forgotten.

In a moving show of appreciation for both the American flag and law enforcement officers, the baseball league invited the Los Angeles Police Department quartet to sing the national anthem.

As uniformed members of the United States military marched into the stadium carrying the stars and stripes, four police officers delivered the Star Spangled Banner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9fCBmLheoM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLtvvthhzac

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

The Vegas Shooter Was Happy With Trump

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Michael Flynn's RNC Speech Didn't Age Well

Post by Joel »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

SHOCKING: Farmer fined $2.8 MILLION for plowing own land! - YouTube

Farmer fined 2.8 million dollars for plowing his own land

Modern-day tyrants trying to micro-manage farmers...