USA Politics.

Discuss political news items / current events.
Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: USA Politics.

Post by Elizabeth »

Former Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson endorses Republican John Kasich for President.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Trump wins all nine delegates from the Northern Mariana Islands. 471 people voted there.

light-one
captain of 100

Post by light-one »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... V3zQAY8YZ4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Marco Rubio suspends presidential campaign
Published on Mar 15, 2016
"While it is not God's plan that I be president in 2016, or maybe ever, and while today my campaign is suspended, the fact that i've even come this far is evidence of how special America truly is and all the reason more why we must do all we can to ensure this nation remains a special place."

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

NC Called for Trump.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Illinois has been called for Trump.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

There is only one reason I am happy about Trump's success so far: Of all the candidates, I think as POTUS he would do the most damage to the globalist plans. I still expect to vote for the Constitution Party candidate.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

lundbaek wrote:There is only one reason I am happy about Trump's success so far: Of all the candidates, I think as POTUS he would do the most damage to the globalist plans. I still expect to vote for the Constitution Party candidate.
What about Farley Anderson of the Independent American Party? He is a good, honest, moral, ethical, constitutional, principled man...

http://www.independentpoliticalreport.c ... president/

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

First I've learned of him, Col. Thanks for making me/us aware of him.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

John Kasich
Governor of Ohio & Presidential Candidate wins Ohio.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

St Louis County goes to Trump.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Ted Cruz wins Jackson County.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Missouri is a winner-take-all state, with 52 Republican delegates up for grabs. It appears that it is currently too close to call. We will probably have to wait a day or two before the final results are in, at present it appears that Trump was won by 1,726 votes.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016 ... sults.html

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

What about the other side?
How are Colonel Sanders and Hildog doing?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

:D I have not bothered checking on them :D :D though they are also mentioned above.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Elizabeth wrote::D I have not bothered checking on them :D :D though they are also mentioned above.

Less people, one of them will win and go against the Republican candidate.
Personally I dislike both Democrats, though I think Sanders would accomplish little- good or bad, Clinton would be worse.
Trump would shake things up, though the argument of it being good or bad is the big thing.
I don't think any of the other Republicans would do much of anything.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Marco Rubio:
"I'm not going to be anybody's vice president," the Florida senator told reporters in his first day on Capitol Hill after suspending his presidential campaign on Thursday. Rubio, 44, ended his presidential run after losing to front-runner Donald Trump in the Sunshine State's primary. He had won the Minnesota caucuses and primaries in Puerto Rico and Washington, D.C. — but otherwise has finished third or lower in most state contests. "I'll finish out my term in the Senate," Rubio said Thursday, even ruling out a re-election bid. "We're going to work really hard here. We have some things we want to achieve. Then, I'll be a private citizen in January."

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/rubio-f ... z43Gsimei4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -caucuses/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Smartmatic Group, an electronic voting firm whose worldwide headquarters is located in the United Kingdom, will be running the online balloting process in the Utah Republican Open Caucuses on Tuesday.

The chairman of Smartmatic’s board, Lord Mark Malloch-Brown, currently serves on the board of George Soros’s Open Society Foundation and has close ties to the billionaire.

The Wall Street Journal dubbed the Republican party’s online adventure on Tuesday as “one of the biggest online votes conducted so far in the U.S.” and the “largest experiment with online presidential voting since 2004, when Michigan allowed Democrats to vote in a party caucus via the Internet.”

The Journal further reported:

Utah residents will have the option of casting ballots in the Republican presidential contest using computers, tablets, and smartphones next week. …

Online “polls” will be open between 7:00 a.m. and 11 p.m. on March 22. Voters will get a receipt that will verify that their vote was recorded correctly. The state party declined to release the number of online voter registrations that it has received. …

“We expect all the jurisdictions across the U.S. to take notice and to look at this experience as something to study and, hopefully, follow,” said Antonio Mugica, founder and chief executive of Smartmatic Group, an election-equipment vendor that is running the Utah election.

Mugica addressed security concerns about online voting, telling the Journal that Smartmatic has security protocols and backups of the election data should a recount be needed. He said he wasn’t aware of any security breaches.

The Journal did not cite the biography of Malloch-Brown, chairman of Smartmatic’s board. That biography is posted openly on Smartmatic’s website, and shows close associations between Malloch-Brown and Soros, a major donor to the Democratic Party and hundreds of liberal and radical-left groups."

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

Classic Putin moments: Putin Laughs Off Hilary Clinton’s Threat To Russia

Submitted by IWB, on March 22nd, 2016

http://investmentwatchblog.com/classic- ... to-russia/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

or youtube URL...

https://youtu.be/6xIkRxWvY0E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://minutemennews.com/15-times-obama ... argentina/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://menrec.com/watch-15-times-obama- ... argentina/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"In 2008, Michelle Obama declared that her husband’s campaign was the “the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country.” That just means there were a significant number of years that the Obama’s weren’t very proud of America. Which is never more clear than then the pair venture to other countries. Predictably, President Obama spent a good portion of his trip to Cuba and Argentina talking down America.
How often? At least 15 separate times. While most presidents in the past have visited other countries and explained why America is the leader of the free world, Obama likes to apologise or focus on negatives. It’s almost as if he and his wife still aren’t proud of their country.

Lest you thought Obama spent all of his time abroad this week acting like a tourist — sightseeing, taking in a ballgame, tangoing with Argentine beauties — be reassured, he still found plenty of time to point out the many flaws he sees in America.Between his stays in Havana and Buenos Aires, we counted at least 15 times Obama talked down his employer, The United States of America. Specifically, he said …

America must have the “courage to acknowledge” its role in Argentina’s human-rights abuses
America can’t be slow talking about human-rights violations, as we’ve done in Argentina
The Constitution’s separation of powers makes it hard for America to adapt to the changing times
America must do more to promote equality
America needs to reduce discrimination
America suffers from “political polarization”
America was built by slaves
America has too much money in politics
America has a problem with racially-biased criminal justice system, a racially-biased society, and a legacy of slavery & segregation
Many American states would have forbidden his biracial parents to marry — had they tried
Many American schools in the south were segregated when he was young
American democracy is imperfect
America’s political process is not pretty, as evidenced by the current 2016 race
Cuba’s Castro’s more readily sharing his thoughts on where America is “falling short” will help us improve
He “doesn’t disagree” with Castro’s view that America should provide “free” health care, education, and social security to all"

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker has endorsed Ted Cruz for President. Next week Wisconsin votes.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

"Florida police have charged Donald Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski with simple battery in connection with an incident earlier in the month involving a reporter.
Police in Jupiter, Florida, issued Lewandowski a notice Tuesday to appear before a judge on May 4 for the misdemeanor charge.
The Trump campaign said Lewandowski “is absolutely innocent of this charge” in a statement released late Tuesday morning.
“He will enter a plea of not guilty and looks forward to his day in court,” said the statement. “He is completely confident that he will be exonerated.”

http://www.gopusa.com/police-charge-tru ... mhide=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;