USA Politics.

Discuss political news items / current events.
Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: USA Politics.

Post by Elizabeth »

Trump’s DACA &#%! is a ploy to expose anti-white aims of Zio immigration lobby
JANUARY 27, 2018

By Dr. Patrick Slattery — There is a lot of buzz in the media about the reported proposal that’s going to come from the Trump administration on DACA. There’s a lot of outrage over this reported compromise among anti-DACA people. Here is my take on it.

First of all, what is in the proposal? The headline is the expansion of DACA: a doubling of DACA adding maybe as many as a million potential extra DACA recipients. This comes from the fact that a million or so illegal aliens in the right age bracket failed to register for DACA, either because their were lazy, ignorant, or knew that they wouldn’t meet the requirements of having a high school diploma and a clear police record. Probably not so many have changed.
This DACA amnesty/expansion would be in exchange for an end to chain migration. This would be accomplished by effectively repealing the 1965 Immigration Act whereby 75% of the immigration is through “family reunification.” People could only sponsor their spouse and their dependent children. Currently, because you can sponsor your brother and he can then sponsor his wife and she can then sponsor her cousin and he his children… that’s the chain migration. You wouldn’t have chain migration under what is being proposed, at least not after the current backlog of cases moves through the system

Also, there would be an end to the diversity lottery and funding for the wall and other other measures. Of course, this is really just political theater. As generous as the offer is to the DACA people themselves, there is no way that the Democrats and the pro-immigration Republicans are going to sacrifice so much future immigration just to allow muh DACA kids to come out from the shadows.

This is obvious. Even a doubling of DACA is not good enough for them. As you know, I would prefer President Trump to make the argument that these people have no right to expect citizenship. I’d rather have him convince the American people that amnesty is wrong and that the immigration is a massive problem for us rather than pretending to go along with the narrative that these “kids who came here through no fault of their own” are so wonderful and deserve to stay. But his strength is not persuasion. It’s negotiation, or deal making.

I think if you looked at The Art of the Deal you would probably find this kind of strategy. He’s putting his opponents into in the position of rejecting not just a DACA amnesty but a DACA expansion. He is going them what they claim they want, but they’re not going to accept it. They are there even calling it white supremacy, and this is exposing them.

It shows that this is really about turning whites into a majority. Yes, of course Democratic politicians are thinking in terms of future voters and Republicans in terms of cheap labor, but we know that both parties are funded bigly by Jews, who have been pursuing a decades-old plan to turn American majority minority. Indeed, the rank and file of both parties have big anti-immigration constituencies– labor Democrats and traditional values Republicans, but neither of these contingents supply much in the way of campaign contributions, while the Jews do.

While the Trump proposal gives the appearance of cucking on DACA, it would end chain migration and the Diversity Visa lottery system, and what legal immigration would remain would be based on merit and not just being from random countries in ****olia.

The Democrats and the pro-immigration Republicans won’t accept it. It exposes them. Trump knows they won’t accept it. But what if they accepted it? What if he miscalculated and they accepted it? Would this expanded DACA amnesty be be worth it? Actually. it would, and here’s why. My position is that trading DACA now for everything else that he’s talking about would actually be better than deporting all of DACA people now (which isn’t really even possible) and waiting a few years to get everything else. Because right now we’ve got legal immigration from ****olia on the order of about a million per year, and it is way easier to keep people from entering in the first place than get them to leave once they are here. A bad deal now could be better then a good deal later.

So what we will be accepting legally in two or three years is going to be a lot more than DACA with amnesty. Also there’s the reality that that even if DACA is rescinded — which is actually what’s going to happen when Congress fails to pass a bill that Trump will sign — these DACA recipients aren’t all going to be deported. They aren’t all going to leave the country. Some of them will, but to a large extent these DACA people are water under the bridge.

So what Trump is doing is exposing the Democrats and Pro-immigration Republicans for really wanting to transform the population to replace the white majority. It’s going to be clearer and clearer that that’s what they want to do. This is going to put him in a stronger position to get these other things and to move public opinion to a more anti-immigration stance, especially once the current spending authorization expires on February 8.

I don’t think Trump is necessarily the 3-D chess master. I think Steve Miller probably has a lot to do with pointing out the the various values of this or that element of the deal. Either way, this DACA proposal is not going to pass. In a couple of weeks we will be facing another government shutdown and I think Trump will be in a stronger position by having offered this cuckish proposal."

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Rubio’s Chief of Staff Fired for ‘Improper Conduct’ and Allegedly Threatening to Withhold Employment Benefits

Post by Joel »

Rubio’s Chief of Staff Fired for ‘Improper Conduct’ and Allegedly Threatening to Withhold Employment Benefits

Details are sketchy, but Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Florida) fired his chief of staff Saturday over allegations of “improper conduct” with subordinates. He learned about the claims Friday afternoon, and worked with his general counsel to investigate it.

“By early this afternoon, I had sufficient evidence to conclude that while employed by this office, my Chief of Staff had violated office policies regarding proper relations between a supervisor and their subordinates,” he said in his statement. “I further concluded that this led to actions which in my judgement amounted to threats to withhold employment benefits.”

This statement didn’t name the chief of staff, but that man’s name is Clint Reed. Law&Crime sent a request for comment to a social media account in his name Sunday morning. He did not immediately respond.

Rubio’s office will respect the alleged victims’ requests and won’t release anymore information, the statement said. They’ll take the allegations to “the appropriate Congressional and Senate administrative offices” come Monday morning.

Besides that detail about the benefits threat, it’s unclear what this “improper conduct” is supposed to be.

This news comes amid a great threshing among politicians (and staffers) accused of sexual misconduct. Congressmen like John Conyers (D-Michigan) and Rep. Trent Franks (R-Arizona) resigned over claims. Sen. Al Franken (D-Minnesota) also stepped down. So did Rep. Tim Murphy (R-Pennsylvania), a pro-life politician who allegedly had an affair with a woman and told her to get an abortion. Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-Texas), Rep. Ruben Kihuen (D-Nevada), and Rep. Patrick Meehan (R-Pennsylvania) won’t run for reelection. Friday also brought news that Hillary Clinton only docked the pay of a faith adviser who allegedly sexually harassed a female staffer during the 2008 presidential campaign.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Hillary Clinton: Thank You to Activist B*tches Supporting B*tches

Post by Joel »

A video from her (unsuccessful) 2016 Campaign where Clinton praises "Activist B*tches" is making its rounds on the internet.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

"Walls and border enforcement, when it suits them, are perfectly dandy with the party of the left. It’s just the ones that interfere with their demographical destiny that Joe Kennedy and his compatriots wish to tear down."

https://conservativetribune.com/kennedy ... tyalliance

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

VP Pence is asked why it seems he's "out of the loop" on major news (C-SPAN)

Post by Joel »

Pence could have is own fragrance line :lol:

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

GILBERT, ARIZONA – Today, President Donald Trump declassified the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) memo outlining FISA abuses by the Obama administration. Congressman Andy Biggs released the following statement:
“Since I read the memo, I have been fighting to allow all Americans to have the same access to the memo as Congress. I am grateful that the President has concurred in its release to the American public. The majority of Democrats vehemently opposed the release of this memo. They have tried to prevent the American people from knowing that federal officials abused their power in order to attack a candidate for president.
“The HPSCI memo outlines how the Obama administration used government surveillance to spy on a member of an opposition party’s campaign. Key Department of Justice (DOJ) officials used an unverified dossier – paid for by the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign – to obtain multiple warrants. They did so without divulging the dubious origins of the Fusion GPS dossier they used to justify these warrants. Former FBI Director James Comey and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein were among those who approved re-occurring applications for the FISA warrants – the same two individuals who are central to the ongoing Mueller investigation.
“In fact, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe has said that the FISA warrants would not have been obtained without using the fraudulent Fusion GPS dossier in support of the application for the FISA warrants. Unfortunately, some of the same people who are named in the memo, including McCabe and Rosenstein, are still employed by our government or collecting taxpayer-funded pensions. That is a great injustice.
“In light of this evidence, I am renewing my call for Robert Mueller to resign. If he does not have the integrity to resign, he should be fired. Mr Rosenstein appointed Mr. Mueller to lead the investigation into Russian interference into the 2016 presidential election. The direction of the Mueller investigation has been guided by the tainted information obtained by spying on Americans.
“This memo indicates that the Obama-era leaders of the FBI and DOJ willfully abused their power in order to spy on political opponents. It represents another piece of evidence demonstrating the former administration’s propensity to exonerate criminals and to prosecute law-abiding citizens. The release of the memo is an important first step in cleaning out the people at the top of our law enforcement agencies who are doing a disservice to the great agents and employees of the FBI and DOJ. We will restore the faith of the American people in our government.”

Because the charges are so serious, I think that this should lead to prison time for the major players, or at least termination and loss of pension for them. - Lundbaek

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

In Memoriam: The GOP Pretending to Care About Fiscal Restraint

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Students Hate Trump's SOTU Quotes...Until Finding Out They're Actually Obama's

Post by Joel »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

https://conservativetribune.com/liberal ... tyalliance

Jesse Farrar is a self-described “Vice Sports Fantasy Guy” and “Deadspin’s Beer Idiot” who has two books on Amazon and has written for Vice Sports, Sports Illustrated, Vice, Deadspin, Munchies, The Daily Dot, the Billfold, and more.He writes, “They should hold the conservative students heads under water until they stop breathing.” Farrar made it clear he wasn’t joking

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

“Pence went around the table and greeted/shook hands with everyone – except North Korea’s Kim Yong Nam, who was sitting between the UN sec-gen Guterres and IOC chairman Bach,” Fifield explained.
Of course, liberals are throwing a fit over this move by Pence. The Twittersphere blew up after Fifield reported this story, with many claiming Pence was rude for not shaking the hand of North Korean official. But was Pence being rude by not shaking hands with this man? Not at all.
This was a precise and calculated move by Pence. By not shaking hands with this murderous regime, he sent a very strong, and powerful message that the Trump administration is not going to put up with an egomaniac bully who threatens our nation and tortures its own people — and in the case of Otto Warmbier, our people.
Pence was absolutely right in this display of resolve at the Olympics. The United States isn’t going to put up with evil and dangerous behavior coming out of North Korea.
So, despite what liberals say, we commend Vice President Pence for his show of resolve at this reception. We need more leaders like him who aren’t afraid to take a stand, especially when the whole world is watching.”

https://conservativetribune.com/pence-s ... tyalliance

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Reality Check with Ben Swann: Will Sanctions Against North Korea Really Work?

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

https://conservativetribune.com/south-d ... tyalliance

"The legislation, sponsored by Republican Sen. Phil Jensen, would apply to students in kindergarten through the seventh grade, The Associated Press reported.
If Senate Bill 160 passes, South Dakota would be the first state to prohibit gender identity from being taught in its public school classrooms.
Jensen said his constituents were concerned it might become an issue in the future, and are worried about teachers giving children instruction about issues that are not age-appropriate while students in the state are failing to master the basics.
According to the senator, state test scores in math and English are falling, and he thinks those subjects are what’s actually important and appropriate for schools to be teaching.
“I think we need to be focusing on reading, writing and arithmetic,” Jensen said."

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Trump Put Obama's Disastrous Drone Program On Steroids

Post by Joel »

Even worst than Obama's legacy

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

Elizabeth wrote: February 17th, 2018, 1:39 am https://conservativetribune.com/south-d ... tyalliance

"The legislation, sponsored by Republican Sen. Phil Jensen, would apply to students in kindergarten through the seventh grade, The Associated Press reported.
If Senate Bill 160 passes, South Dakota would be the first state to prohibit gender identity from being taught in its public school classrooms.
Jensen said his constituents were concerned it might become an issue in the future, and are worried about teachers giving children instruction about issues that are not age-appropriate while students in the state are failing to master the basics.
According to the senator, state test scores in math and English are falling, and he thinks those subjects are what’s actually important and appropriate for schools to be teaching.
“I think we need to be focusing on reading, writing and arithmetic,” Jensen said."
All students will now be addressed as “Citizen”.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://mommyunderground.com/the-lefts-l ... -children/

"In the wake of last week’s school shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida, the left has been on their usual rampage about gun control, placing the entirety of the blame for such tragedies on lax gun laws and any attempt to protect the Second Amendment rights of the nation’s citizens. The liberal media is not only spreading fake news about the statistics and the true reasons for gun violence in our schools, they are eagerly exploiting the teens who have witnessed these tragedies, and using their fear tactics to hide the truth. This liberal propaganda is so prevalent, the majority of American students have bought into the idea that they will only be safe if guns are strictly controlled – or banned altogether. And while these students have every right to fear being assaulted in their schools, they are being fed false information. CNN reported on a Florida student who recorded footage of the recent tragic shooting. His opinions, force-fed by liberal media, are sadly becoming commonly-held beliefs:

A student who witnessed Wednesday’s massacre at a Florida school made a direct plea to lawmakers on Thursday to take action, warning more children will die otherwise.

“Some of our policymakers and some people need to — they need to look in the mirror and take some action because ideas are great but without action, ideas stay ideas and children die,” Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School senior David Hogg told CNN’s “New Day.”

Hogg, who is a student journalist, recorded footage of the shooting [and] detailed why he recorded what was happening. “I was really thinking about, ‘What has my impact been? What have any of our impacts been?’ … I thought to myself, ‘If I die today, I want my impact to be — if I die I want to tell a good story,’ ” he said.

He looked directly into the camera as he called on lawmakers: “We’re children. You guys are the adults. You need to take some action and play a role. Work together, come over your politics, and get something done.”Hogg seems to speak for many of our nation’s children. They are protesting in their schools, communities, and even in front of the White House. But the truth is, they are being fed leftist lies about why they are increasingly in danger in their schools. Gun control and so-called “Gun Free Zones” are in no way a means of preventing these tragedies from occurring. In fact, schools, churches, and other community meeting areas that do not allow firearms are the areas most frequently targeted by mass shooters. These mentally unstable individuals will find a way to purchase a firearm to carry out their heinous crimes, regardless of any government attempt to restrict gun sales. Whether they are able to legally purchase a firearm or not, they will find a way to carry out their plans stemming from mental illness that drives them to harm others, or in a twisted belief they will gain attention and recognition. Gun Free Zones like schools literally have signs promoting the fact that no one on the premises is armed and thus unable to defend themselves or others. These areas where firearms are prohibited are screaming their weakness, and mass shooters know it.The gun control lobby is in its element following shootings such as the one that happened in Florida. Parents are frightened, children are frightened, and the anti-gun left preys on these emotions to spread their message.In fact, following the massacre last week, leftist lobbying groups like Michael Bloomberg’s Everytown for Gun Safety released completely false statistics in order to keep the fear level of Americans high. One statistic was so shockingly false, that even liberal media outlets found the need to correct the fake news that was spreading.

Fox News reported:

According to their numbers, there had been 18 school shootings since the start of 2018. The only problem? It was bogus. So much so, even the liberal Washington Post found the need to call out them and the rest of the media.

As the Media Research Center reported early Tuesday morning, the Wednesday evening broadcasts of ABC’s “World News Tonight,” CBS’s “Evening News” their live coverage, and NBC “Nightly News” all held up the statistic to slam America as the gun crime rampant hell-scape.

But as The Post explained Thursday afternoon, “it is a horrifying statistic. And it is wrong.”

“The figure originated with Everytown for Gun Safety, a nonprofit, co-founded by Michael Bloomberg, that works to prevent gun violence and is most famous for its running tally of school shootings,” authors John Woodrow Cox and Steven Rich wrote. “Everytown has long inflated its total by including incidents of gunfire that are not really school shootings.” The duo called out liberal politicians and aloof celebrities for pushing the misleading stat and then shamed their journalist colleagues for spreading the fake news.

The Post noted that Everytown invented its own definition of a school shooting to help inflate their total. Just five of Everytown’s 18 school shootings listed for 2018 happened during school hours and resulted in any physical injury.

Another three appeared to be intentional shootings but didn’t hurt anyone. Two more involved guns — one carried by a school police officer and the other by a licensed peace officer who ran a college club — that were unintentionally fired and, again, led to no injuries. At least seven of Everytown’s 18 shootings took place outside normal school hours.

That same media that had spent the last 13 months complaining about the Trump administration’s aversion to telling the truth proved themselves to be hypocrites by pushing a bogus trumped up statistic to aid their anti-gun agenda.

The fact that liberal lobbying groups and news organizations are spreading lies to instill fear in the hearts of our nation’s schoolchildren – and line their pockets – is beyond despicable.The real prevention of these school shootings lies in identifying mentally ill individuals who often exhibit warning signs that go unchecked. In the Florida shooting, suspect Nikolas Cruz was reported to authorities – including the FBI – dozens of times without any action being taken. Mommy Underground previously reported on warnings about Cruz that were ignored by authorities.Our children are calling for action, and in many cases, our officials pass the buck on warning signs that could save lives. Pro-gun groups are advocating for other measures to protect our children, such as training and arming teachers in self-defense maneuvers and firearms proficiency.Only by going on the offense and showing our ability to protect ourselves will these massacres be stopped. In nearly every case of a shooter being stopped in an active situation, it has been a law-abiding gun owner who has put an end to the threat.It is our duty as American citizens to protect and preserve our constitutional rights for our children, and to take whatever measures necessary to keep them safe. Increased gun control and gun free zones are only going to increase the number of these attacks – and further line the pockets of the left."

FamilyFunnyFarm
captain of 50

Post by FamilyFunnyFarm »

Elizabeth wrote: February 22nd, 2018, 12:33 pm http://mommyunderground.com/the-lefts-l ... -children/

"In the wake of last week’s school shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida, the left has been on their usual rampage about gun control, placing the entirety of the blame for such tragedies on lax gun laws and any attempt to protect the Second Amendment rights of the nation’s citizens. The liberal media is not only spreading fake news about the statistics and the true reasons for gun violence in our schools, they are eagerly exploiting the teens who have witnessed these tragedies, and using their fear tactics to hide the truth. This liberal propaganda is so prevalent, the majority of American students have bought into the idea that they will only be safe if guns are strictly controlled – or banned altogether. And while these students have every right to fear being assaulted in their schools, they are being fed false information. CNN reported on a Florida student who recorded footage of the recent tragic shooting. His opinions, force-fed by liberal media, are sadly becoming commonly-held beliefs:

A student who witnessed Wednesday’s massacre at a Florida school made a direct plea to lawmakers on Thursday to take action, warning more children will die otherwise.

“Some of our policymakers and some people need to — they need to look in the mirror and take some action because ideas are great but without action, ideas stay ideas and children die,” Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School senior David Hogg told CNN’s “New Day.”

Hogg, who is a student journalist, recorded footage of the shooting [and] detailed why he recorded what was happening. “I was really thinking about, ‘What has my impact been? What have any of our impacts been?’ … I thought to myself, ‘If I die today, I want my impact to be — if I die I want to tell a good story,’ ” he said.

He looked directly into the camera as he called on lawmakers: “We’re children. You guys are the adults. You need to take some action and play a role. Work together, come over your politics, and get something done.”Hogg seems to speak for many of our nation’s children. They are protesting in their schools, communities, and even in front of the White House. But the truth is, they are being fed leftist lies about why they are increasingly in danger in their schools. Gun control and so-called “Gun Free Zones” are in no way a means of preventing these tragedies from occurring. In fact, schools, churches, and other community meeting areas that do not allow firearms are the areas most frequently targeted by mass shooters. These mentally unstable individuals will find a way to purchase a firearm to carry out their heinous crimes, regardless of any government attempt to restrict gun sales. Whether they are able to legally purchase a firearm or not, they will find a way to carry out their plans stemming from mental illness that drives them to harm others, or in a twisted belief they will gain attention and recognition. Gun Free Zones like schools literally have signs promoting the fact that no one on the premises is armed and thus unable to defend themselves or others. These areas where firearms are prohibited are screaming their weakness, and mass shooters know it.The gun control lobby is in its element following shootings such as the one that happened in Florida. Parents are frightened, children are frightened, and the anti-gun left preys on these emotions to spread their message.In fact, following the massacre last week, leftist lobbying groups like Michael Bloomberg’s Everytown for Gun Safety released completely false statistics in order to keep the fear level of Americans high. One statistic was so shockingly false, that even liberal media outlets found the need to correct the fake news that was spreading.

Fox News reported:

According to their numbers, there had been 18 school shootings since the start of 2018. The only problem? It was bogus. So much so, even the liberal Washington Post found the need to call out them and the rest of the media.

As the Media Research Center reported early Tuesday morning, the Wednesday evening broadcasts of ABC’s “World News Tonight,” CBS’s “Evening News” their live coverage, and NBC “Nightly News” all held up the statistic to slam America as the gun crime rampant hell-scape.

But as The Post explained Thursday afternoon, “it is a horrifying statistic. And it is wrong.”

“The figure originated with Everytown for Gun Safety, a nonprofit, co-founded by Michael Bloomberg, that works to prevent gun violence and is most famous for its running tally of school shootings,” authors John Woodrow Cox and Steven Rich wrote. “Everytown has long inflated its total by including incidents of gunfire that are not really school shootings.” The duo called out liberal politicians and aloof celebrities for pushing the misleading stat and then shamed their journalist colleagues for spreading the fake news.

The Post noted that Everytown invented its own definition of a school shooting to help inflate their total. Just five of Everytown’s 18 school shootings listed for 2018 happened during school hours and resulted in any physical injury.

Another three appeared to be intentional shootings but didn’t hurt anyone. Two more involved guns — one carried by a school police officer and the other by a licensed peace officer who ran a college club — that were unintentionally fired and, again, led to no injuries. At least seven of Everytown’s 18 shootings took place outside normal school hours.

That same media that had spent the last 13 months complaining about the Trump administration’s aversion to telling the truth proved themselves to be hypocrites by pushing a bogus trumped up statistic to aid their anti-gun agenda.

The fact that liberal lobbying groups and news organizations are spreading lies to instill fear in the hearts of our nation’s schoolchildren – and line their pockets – is beyond despicable.The real prevention of these school shootings lies in identifying mentally ill individuals who often exhibit warning signs that go unchecked. In the Florida shooting, suspect Nikolas Cruz was reported to authorities – including the FBI – dozens of times without any action being taken. Mommy Underground previously reported on warnings about Cruz that were ignored by authorities.Our children are calling for action, and in many cases, our officials pass the buck on warning signs that could save lives. Pro-gun groups are advocating for other measures to protect our children, such as training and arming teachers in self-defense maneuvers and firearms proficiency.Only by going on the offense and showing our ability to protect ourselves will these massacres be stopped. In nearly every case of a shooter being stopped in an active situation, it has been a law-abiding gun owner who has put an end to the threat.It is our duty as American citizens to protect and preserve our constitutional rights for our children, and to take whatever measures necessary to keep them safe. Increased gun control and gun free zones are only going to increase the number of these attacks – and further line the pockets of the left."
If lax gun laws are reason for shootings then beer companies are to blame for drunk driving deaths. But nobody wants to rally and march to outlaw booze despite it already being illegal to drink and drive. These same kids demanding gun control also think skinny jeans and eating laundry detergent is cool.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »