TRUMP.

Discuss political news items / current events.
Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: TRUMP.

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 3:02 am Silver, Are you Evan McMullin ?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://conservativetribune.com/months-a ... tyalliance

"Two months after shedding its most recognizable personality, Fox News is dropping the most recognizable catch phrase in cable television.
In a move that will likely infuriate Fox News viewers who’ve grown loyal to the sole news outlet that gave conservatives a voice in mainstream media, the network plans to lose the “fair and balanced” tagline that has become a part of American culture, New York magazine reported Friday.
The famous three words helped Fox establish its own identity in the vast wasteland of network news in the United States – and served as an implicit criticism of the liberal bias among the three major networks when Fox News was born in the 1996.
The all-star lineup of talent Ailes built, led for decades by conservative icon Bill O’Reilly, helped the network live up to its own billing.
“He would call a group of senior producers and make you watch the channel and he’d point out stuff, like a banner that’s slightly liberal,” one senior producer told New York magazine’s Gabriel Sherman.
“He would say, ‘The news is like a ship. If you take hands off the wheel, it pulls hard to the left.’”
That’s the kind of philosophy Fox News viewers came to appreciate.
The irony is that despite Fox’s undeniable conservative bent, it has been consistently more “fair and balanced” than the rest of the mainstream media – but that has only made it look more conservative.
The fact that Fox gives conservatives a voice at all makes it stand out against the overwhelming liberal tide of Western media organizations.
Ailes, however, was forced out of his CEO post in July 2016. He went on to become an informal adviser to then-Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. He died in May. Since Ailes’ ouster, the network he helped build has been in turmoil, as big names like Megyn Kelly and Greta Van Susteren left for other jobs. In April, in move that stunned conservative fans of Fox, the network fired O’Reilly.
Regular viewers who were already turning off because of Fox’s upheaval are likely to be even more disillusioned with the dropping of the familiar tagline."

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: June 16th, 2017, 9:56 pm
Elizabeth wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 3:02 am Silver, Are you Evan McMullin ?
No.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

"In his first statement on the death of the American college student who died after being held as a prisoner in North Korea, President Donald Trump slammed the “brutality” of the North Korean state, and said it deepened his determination to confront a regime that does not respect “basic human decency.”

According to Fox News, Trump made the remarks Monday afternoon after he learned of the death of Otto Warmbier, who was released by the communist regime last week.

“Melania and I offer our deepest condolences to the family of Otto Warmbier on his untimely passing,” the president said, in a statement released by the White House."
Elizabeth wrote: June 19th, 2017, 7:19 am http://conservativetribune.com/doctors- ... tyalliance

"Otto Warmbier, the University of Virginia honors student who went to North Korea in January 2016 for a five-day tour, was flown to University of Cincinnati in a coma after a top U.S. official reportedly visited the regime after hearing of his condition.
Warmbier was charged with an undefined “hostile act” as he tried to leave the Pyongyang airport over a year ago. Two months later, he was convicted of trying to steal a propaganda poster and sentenced to 15 years of hard labor. He was finally released after being detained for 17 months.
North Korean officials claimed the coma resulted from botulism and a sleeping pill.
Other reports suggested something much more sinister took place.
CBS News reported that a hospital spokeswoman said Thursday that the 22-year-old student suffered a “severe neurological injury.”
The New York Times reported that United States obtained intelligence reports recently that indicated Warmbier had been repeatedly beaten.

Fred Warmbier, Otto’s father, told Fox News that his son went into a coma the day after he was sentenced. He said Otto was “terrorized and brutalized for 18 months by a pariah regime in North Korea,” adding that he and his wife, Cindy had just learned of their son’s grave condition last week.
Otto is now in stable condition at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center. Spokesman for UC Medical Center Sherri Kirk said Wednesday there were no updates on his condition.
There are reportedly three other Americans being held in North Korea. The status on their releases remain unclear as Washington and Pyongyang inch closer to conflict over the increasing nuclear threat posed by North Korean dictator Kim Jung Un.
North Korean cannot continue to use Americans as political pawns. Thank goodness the State Department under President Trump secured Otto’s release, but more must done to rescue other Americans suffering abroad in the hands of foreign enemies."

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: June 20th, 2017, 7:08 am "In his first statement on the death of the American college student who died after being held as a prisoner in North Korea, President Donald Trump slammed the “brutality” of the North Korean state, and said it deepened his determination to confront a regime that does not respect “basic human decency.”

According to Fox News, Trump made the remarks Monday afternoon after he learned of the death of Otto Warmbier, who was released by the communist regime last week.

“Melania and I offer our deepest condolences to the family of Otto Warmbier on his untimely passing,” the president said, in a statement released by the White House."
Elizabeth wrote: June 19th, 2017, 7:19 am http://conservativetribune.com/doctors- ... tyalliance

"Otto Warmbier, the University of Virginia honors student who went to North Korea in January 2016 for a five-day tour, was flown to University of Cincinnati in a coma after a top U.S. official reportedly visited the regime after hearing of his condition.
Warmbier was charged with an undefined “hostile act” as he tried to leave the Pyongyang airport over a year ago. Two months later, he was convicted of trying to steal a propaganda poster and sentenced to 15 years of hard labor. He was finally released after being detained for 17 months.
North Korean officials claimed the coma resulted from botulism and a sleeping pill.
Other reports suggested something much more sinister took place.
CBS News reported that a hospital spokeswoman said Thursday that the 22-year-old student suffered a “severe neurological injury.”
The New York Times reported that United States obtained intelligence reports recently that indicated Warmbier had been repeatedly beaten.

Fred Warmbier, Otto’s father, told Fox News that his son went into a coma the day after he was sentenced. He said Otto was “terrorized and brutalized for 18 months by a pariah regime in North Korea,” adding that he and his wife, Cindy had just learned of their son’s grave condition last week.
Otto is now in stable condition at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center. Spokesman for UC Medical Center Sherri Kirk said Wednesday there were no updates on his condition.
There are reportedly three other Americans being held in North Korea. The status on their releases remain unclear as Washington and Pyongyang inch closer to conflict over the increasing nuclear threat posed by North Korean dictator Kim Jung Un.
North Korean cannot continue to use Americans as political pawns. Thank goodness the State Department under President Trump secured Otto’s release, but more must done to rescue other Americans suffering abroad in the hands of foreign enemies."
I'm sure your next post in this thread will include the chastisement of the US for its brutal treatment of people in the Middle East. You know, where the US has been bombing wedding parties and hospitals. Or how about the experiments the US did in the US giving African-American men syphilis ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_ ... experiment )? Or how about Operation Gladio ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio )?

Or how about an inward cleansing of the vessel first, Elizabeth? How about if the government of Australia comes clean on their inhumane treatment of the original inhabitants of your land?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Absolute propaganda nonsense Silver. The Aboriginal peoples of Australia have from the landing of the First Fleet in 1788 to this day, been well treated, and have greatly benefited from the hard work and enterprise of British and German settlers. Any disadvantage they may have experienced has been the direct result of their indulgence in alcohol and drugs.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: June 20th, 2017, 1:12 pm Absolute propaganda nonsense Silver. The Aboriginal peoples of Australia have from the landing of the First Fleet in 1788 to this day, been well treated, and have greatly benefited from the hard work and enterprise of British and German settlers. Any disadvantage they may have experienced has been the direct result of their indulgence in alcohol and drugs.
Revisionist history in all its glory.

For anybody interested in the subject, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenou ... lonisation

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

My ancestors came on the First Fleet and soon after to a vast wilderness continent sparsely inhabited with near naked waring tribes of wandering hunter gatherers who sheltered in caves and under bark. It was my ancestors and their compatriots who cleared this wilderness, tilled the soil and built magnificent sandstone buildings, roads, bridges, railways and a civilisation.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: June 20th, 2017, 1:32 pm My ancestors came on the First Fleet and soon after to a vast wilderness continent sparsely inhabited with near naked waring tribes of wandering hunter gatherers who sheltered in caves and under bark. It was my ancestors and their compatriots who cleared this wilderness, tilled the soil and built magnificent sandstone buildings, roads, bridges, railways and a civilisation.
You didn't read the wiki article, did you? Already got your mind made up, don't you?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Silver wrote: June 20th, 2017, 1:40 pm
Elizabeth wrote: June 20th, 2017, 1:32 pm My ancestors came on the First Fleet and soon after to a vast wilderness continent sparsely inhabited with near naked waring tribes of wandering hunter gatherers who sheltered in caves and under bark. It was my ancestors and their compatriots who cleared this wilderness, tilled the soil and built magnificent sandstone buildings, roads, bridges, railways and a civilisation.
You didn't read the wiki article, did you? Already got your mind made up, don't you?
Do you have to insult her intelligence, Silver? Do you have to be this way in order to assume you're on top of your game? What did you say to me about personal attacks?

I think it is time for you to take your own advice. Otherwise:

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

freedomforall wrote: June 20th, 2017, 5:23 pm
Do you have to insult her intelligence, Silver? Do you have to be this way in order to assume you're on top of your game? What did you say to me about personal attacks?

I think it is time for you to take your own advice. Otherwise:
I gave her a link to a wikipedia article that portrayed a very different version of events than what Elizabeth shared. She again made a claim that is contrary to generally accepted history, relying on her own family lore. So I pinged her on her unwillingness to look at an alternative viewpoint.

I can't help it if you compound the lack of understanding now and say that I insulted her intelligence. I know that Elizabeth is quite intelligent. However, I am equally sure she is incorrect about certain things.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Wikipedia is hardly a reliable or an intelligent reference. Read this book for the truth:

https://quadrant.org.au/magazine/2010/0 ... nerations/

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: June 20th, 2017, 6:38 pm Wikipedia is hardly a reliable or an intelligent reference. Read this book for the truth:

https://quadrant.org.au/magazine/2010/0 ... nerations/
Now, Elizabeth. Prevarication hardly suits you. I'm not talking about the Stolen Generations here, and I think you know it. The treatment, in general, of the aboriginal people of Australia is shameful. Why does it hurt you to simply admit the fact.

Here, I'll show you. The native American Indians were treated horribly in many cases as America grew into the 50 state conglomeration it now is. See? That didn't hurt me at all to be honest about an unbecoming period of my national history. You should learn to be as forthright with your own.

https://www.fairobserver.com/region/asi ... ret-23030/

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Regardless of what year or time period the topic is , the principle and fact of deception is the same. This following link deals with the truth of the Tasmanian situation which activists also try to distort and embellish for their political and welfare agendas. https://www.australianarchaeologicalass ... -1803-1847′/

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: June 20th, 2017, 8:38 pm Regardless of what year or time period the topic is , the principle and fact of deception is the same. This following link deals with the truth of the Tasmanian situation which activists also try to distort and embellish for their political and welfare agendas. https://www.australianarchaeologicalass ... -1803-1847′/
I"m sure you, as an Australian, can come up with more titles than me on the topic. The problem here is that even if I show you works by respected authors you'll dismiss them outright.

Here's an interesting point to consider. America finally got it's first President of African-American heritage in Obama. How many Prime Ministers have been native (non-white)? None.

How many native state leaders have you had? Answer below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_I ... ic_service

Politics and government[edit]
By 1962–65 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders were granted universal suffrage.

Vice-regal[edit]
Sir Douglas Nicholls was the first and so far the only Indigenous Australian Governor of an Australian state (Governor of South Australia, 1976–77).

Politicians[edit]
Main article: List of Indigenous Australian politicians
Neville Bonner was the first Indigenous man to become a member of the Federal Parliament, when he was appointed to fill a casual Senate vacancy in 1971. In 1972 he was the first Indigenous man to (successfully) run for an election. Pat Eatock was the first Indigenous woman to (unsuccessfully) run for an election, in 1972.[1]

Thirty-three Indigenous Australians have been elected to a state, territory or federal parliament. Thirteen of those elected have been women. Of those elected, seventeen have been elected to the Northern Territory assembly, six to the Australian Federal Parliament, four to the parliament of Western Australia, three to the parliament of Queensland and one each to the parliaments of Tasmania and New South Wales and one to the Australian Capital Territory assembly. Nobody of acknowledged Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander ancestry has been a member of the parliaments of South Australia or Victoria or of the Norfolk Island assembly

Ernie Bridge was the first Indigenous Australian to become a minister in a government. Marion Scrymgour was the first Indigenous woman to become a minister and has to date been the highest ranked Indigenous woman in a government, when she became Deputy Chief Minister of the Northern Territory from 2007 until 2009. Adam Giles was the first Indigenous Australian to lead a government as Chief Minister of the Northern Territory in 2013.

Pat Dixon was the first Aboriginal woman elected to Local Government in Australia.

Party leaders[edit]
This list only includes those who held party leadership positions outside of a parliament.

Warren Mundine was the first Indigenous Australian to become National President of the Australian Labor Party.

There have been various leaders of the Australia's First Nations Political Party, however no candidate from this party has been successful in an election.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

The Australian Aboriginal race has never been numerous, and today there are even less full blood. Most professing to be of indigenous descent are of mixed heritage, or, because of the considerable financial benefits, claim to be indigenous but are not. I myself am eligible to claim indigenous descent, though I have not done so. I have the records of baptism of my maternal great grandmother ( who is also the grand mother of Rod Taylor) which gives the area of birth and her mothers name. Considering this is the only record of her mother, and part of the area was an aboriginal camp site, this is all the information required. I feel it was more likely she was Irish or German, but no one knows.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

The Government Investigates!

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

The Facts of Life for Liberals

Multiculturalism Explained

Imagine There's No Border

How to Behave During an Islamic Massacre

Does Islam Suck?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

freedomforall wrote: June 22nd, 2017, 1:23 am The Facts of Life for Liberals

Does Islam Suck?
I Was a Stranger is the Church's response to the bigoted videos posted above.
https://www.lds.org/refugees

In his desperate effort to defend the murderer, Trump, FFA is sharing material that is in violation of rock-solid principles found in the scriptures.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Silver wrote: June 22nd, 2017, 2:59 am

Does Islam Suck?

In his desperate effort to defend the murderer, Trump, FFA is sharing material that is in violation of rock-solid principles found in the scriptures.
How do you know? I didn't think you even read them. Besides I made no comments associated with any of the videos, therefore, people could think they are comical, bearing truth or not like them whatsoever at their own choosing. I didn't even claim to agree with them. There were no responses required, no narratives needed, and no fictitious remarks made up by the peanut gallery. So it says a lot about you having to reach way out just to make a reply that makes no sense whatsoever and is untrue as well. Were there any comments in any one of them that remotely inferred Trump as a liar and murderer? Absolutely not. So we see that a guilty conscience is now in play coming from your direction.
So based on the truth of my honest statement, please list the exact scriptures containing the principles you claim I violated. It is up to you to prove what you say if you want to smugly castigate me. Now the ball is in your court. Tah, tah....be honest now!

Say, are you in favor of illegals coming into our country and trying to turn our republic upside down? Some attempting to make Sharia Law commonplace? Some taking over cities? Some demanding prayer time during working hours no matter what management says? Some nearly killing others because they support Trump? Do you get out much?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

freedomforall wrote: June 22nd, 2017, 4:35 am
Silver wrote: June 22nd, 2017, 2:59 am

Does Islam Suck?

How do you know? I didn't think you even read them. Besides I made no comments associated with any of the videos, therefore, people could think they are comical, bearing truth or not like them whatsoever at their own choosing. I didn't even claim to agree with them. There were no responses required, no narratives needed, and no fictitious remarks made up by the peanut gallery. So it says a lot about you having to reach way out just to make a reply that makes no sense whatsoever and is untrue as well. Were there any comments in any one of them that remotely inferred Trump as a liar and murderer? Absolutely not. So we see that a guilty conscience is now in play coming from your direction.
So based on the truth of my honest statement, please list the exact scriptures containing the principles you claim I violated. It is up to you to prove what you say if you want to smugly castigate me. Now the ball is in your court. Tah, tah....be honest now!

Say, are you in favor of illegals coming into our country and trying to turn our republic upside down? Some attempting to make Sharia Law commonplace? Some taking over cities? Some demanding prayer time during working hours no matter what management says? Some nearly killing others because they support Trump? Do you get out much?
I feel sorry for you, too, FFA. I actually watched one of the videos before responding. One was enough. That is some sick, contorted material. Why would you share that kind of stuff?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDyko4Jf5uw

America First Policies is fighting back alongside President Trump against Hollywood, the Media,
THE SWAMP.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: June 22nd, 2017, 7:33 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDyko4Jf5uw

America First Policies is fighting back alongside President Trump against Hollywood, the Media,
THE SWAMP.
Of course this is nonsense. Trump is the rent collector inside the swamp joined there by Gary Cohn, Steven Mnuchin and Wilbur Ross, billionaires who are true Gadiantons.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

:D