More unadulterated Proof That'll Be Ignored!

Discuss political news items / current events.
bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

More unadulterated Proof That'll Be Ignored!

Post by bobhenstra »

No association found between MMR vaccine and autism, even among children at higher risk

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 111240.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Re: More unadulterated Proof That'll Be Ignored!

Post by Bee Prepared »

Hey Bobby, who are we voting for in the upcoming presidential election?

Here is an opposing view

[img]Vaccines%20Cause%20Autism%20-%20AGE%20OF%20AUTISM[/img]

For years now more than enough people have suggested that vaccines cause autism. Several have tried to prove it. Try as they might, those who should have acknowledged it have turned a blind eye. Not only did they do that, but they adamantly defended themselves with skewed statistics. News of these skewed statistics came from someone working at the CDC. The CDC’s slogan is Saving Lives. Protecting People. After last week’s news I can’t help but ask whose lives were they trying to save? Their own? Whose lives were they protecting? Themselves?

Relying on paperwork instead of listening to those who’ve been negatively affected by vaccines has kept officials’ heads in the clouds. Having their heads in the clouds gives them a free pass. It looks like that free pass was used by several people. According to the whistleblower, they didn’t factually report their findings. They didn’t accurately inform the public. They didn’t reveal dangers associated with vaccines. They didn’t publicly state the truth. That vaccines come with risks. That they’re loaded with side effects. That they don’t offer lifelong immunity. And that they cause autism. http://www.ageofautism.com/2014/08/vacc ... utism.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

These doctors prescribe these pills left and right. A lot of people my age take 5 or 10 pills a day.
Read the warnings on all of them. May cause death, paralysis, etc etc etc.
I think the best statistic is the people who don't see the doctor live longer.
And I got to suspect the people (myself) who avoids the vaccine lives longer and healthier.
dc

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Bee, I'm voting for Hezekiah or the closest one to him!

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Post by Bee Prepared »

bobhenstra wrote:Bee, I'm voting for Hezekiah or the closest one to him!
I'll follow your lead!

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Bee, I could easily be dead by Nov. 2016! Better you be on your own!

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Post by Bee Prepared »

bobhenstra wrote:Bee, I could easily be dead by Nov. 2016! Better you be on your own!
No way, if Hezekiah wins the election, we are going to his tunnel!

If Hillary wins, I'd just as soon die! :))

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Bob,
Interesting article - I remember seeing something that said the opposite and conclusively too - several years ago.
My guess is that Autism has multiple complex causes.
And for some vaccinations - I see more benefit than risk.
David13 wrote:These doctors prescribe these pills left and right. A lot of people my age take 5 or 10 pills a day.
Read the warnings on all of them. May cause death, paralysis, etc etc etc.
I think the best statistic is the people who don't see the doctor live longer.
And I got to suspect the people (myself) who avoids the vaccine lives longer and healthier.
dc
There may be something to that.
I was reading that a relatively high percentage of death is caused by the health-care industry.
My great aunt is 102 and was telling me her friend was shocked that she didn't have a regular doctor.
She said, "why go if you're not sick?" Simple enough.

And what you mentioned about pills reminded me of this...
Tim Hawkins on medication
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7-Mny-kgXg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Thinker
It is somewhat of a conundrum (I think?) If you are healthy and in good condition, why go to the doctor.
I just do not think doctors can cure very much.
I think also it's the popular idea that for the slightest, most mild pain, inconvenience, situation, burp, sneeze, you need to go to the doctor to get the "cure". A pill. With the side effects. Then another pill for the side effects, then another ...
dc

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Have you ever noticed that it's the quacks who call the real doctors "Quacks?" Usually just before they hit you with the price they think you can afford for their latest cure-all "just $110 American dollars for ten of these magic pills that'll cure anything and everything from a stomach ache to an fat wallet! Hmmm, $10.10 cents a pill, I just don't think I look that rich--------- As the quack studies your facial expression, SUDDENLY the magic pills are on sale for----Half price-- However, you have to sign up as an official representative, of his company, and-- he adds with a sideways glance, from that point on--$-YOU-$-- get a cut of $50.05 for each bottle you sell, why pretty "sooon" you'll get yours for freeeee! What a deal-%#&%#

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

Bee Prepared wrote:
bobhenstra wrote:Bee, I could easily be dead by Nov. 2016! Better you be on your own!
No way, if Hezekiah wins the election, we are going to his tunnel!

If Hillary wins, I'd just as soon die! :))

Have you though about voting for this person? I don't know much about them, but the name is interesting...

http://www.fec.gov/fecviewer/CandidateC ... tabIndex=3

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Why would I want to vote for someone I don't know much about?

Jousa87
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Jousa87 »

Very informative post! I am so pleased to read this. Yeah it’s true that they haven’t found any association between MMR vaccine and autism. Everything was just a rumor. There are several people with aspergers who didn’t get saw any improvement with MMR vaccine.