Image with LDS temple, terrorist, circulating online

Discuss political news items / current events.
LdsMarco
captain of 100

Image with LDS temple, terrorist, circulating online

Post by LdsMarco »

SALT LAKE CITY — (KUTV) A disturbing, concerning image is circulating online claiming that a group is targeting the LDS temple in San Deigo, California. The picture which was allegedly released by a pro-ISIS media group shows a burning temple with an alleged member of ISIS looking on and the bloody words “Coming Soon.”

The LDS church is not commenting on the photo and in a statement the FBI said to 2News:

At this time the FBI is not aware of any specific and credible threat to our community. The FBI regularly assesses intelligence regarding possible threats to the U.S. and its interests abroad. We urge law enforcement and the public to remain vigilant. Members of the public should maintain awareness of their surroundings and report any suspicious activity to law enforcement. The FBI will continue working with federal, state, and local partners should there be any potential threat to public safety.

But University of Utah law Professor Amos Guiora, who is a counter-terrorism expert, said it’s still an image you cannot ignore. Especially when you consider the climate across the world right now.

“I think it warrants attention,” Guiora said. “We have a tendency to dismiss things that seem this can’t happen. but I think what we’ve learned in the past period - literally anything can happen. Terrorists say what they mean and they mean what they say."

At the same time, Guiora said the last thing we want to do is stay home.

"You don’t want people to stay home, because if you stay home then terrorism wins,” he said.

http://kutv.com/news/local/image-with-l ... ing-online

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Re: Image with LDS temple, terrorist, circulating online

Post by kittycat51 »

Posted and addresses on this thread ;)

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=47161

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

(also posted on the other post above on similar topic)

I wrote about this type of scenario in the book.

In the future there will be a Great and Abominable Church (Nephi) / The Whore Church Babylon the Great (John)

When this entity rises and mounts the 4th Beast Kingdom of the Gentiles, it will have immense religious power.

And guess what....the Muslims are involved.

See the Timeline of the Last Days Here

You can download a large HD version of the image here: https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/

I wrote about what the Great and Abominable Church is in the Appendix.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

LdsMarco wrote: December 4th, 2017, 12:31 pm SALT LAKE CITY — (KUTV) A disturbing, concerning image is circulating online claiming that a group is targeting the LDS temple in San Deigo, California. The picture which was allegedly released by a pro-ISIS media group shows a burning temple with an alleged member of ISIS looking on and the bloody words “Coming Soon.”

... the FBI said to 2News:

At this time the FBI is not aware of any specific and credible threat to our community. The FBI regularly assesses intelligence regarding possible threats to the U.S. and its interests abroad. We urge law enforcement and the public to remain vigilant. Members of the public should maintain awareness of their surroundings and report any suspicious activity to law enforcement. The FBI will continue working with federal, state, and local partners should there be any potential threat to public safety.
So the TV station could find it on the web, but the FBI couldn't... Conclusion: DOESN'T EXIST. More "fake news."

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

JohnnyL wrote: December 7th, 2017, 9:09 pm So the TV station could find it on the web, but the FBI couldn't... Conclusion: DOESN'T EXIST. More "fake news."
Wait, are you insinuating that the FBI is a reliable source? LOL

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

I couldn't help but think this morning when I saw on the news the fires starting in San Diego...how easy would it be for a terrorist to simply start a fire? The devastation by them in California has been awful this year. All the conditions are just prime.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

LdsMarco wrote: December 8th, 2017, 9:30 am
JohnnyL wrote: December 7th, 2017, 9:09 pm So the TV station could find it on the web, but the FBI couldn't... Conclusion: DOESN'T EXIST. More "fake news."
Wait, are you insinuating that the FBI is a reliable source? LOL
Insinuating, but not really believing. ;)

Has anyone else found it, other than that TV station?

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Terrorists threat strikes again? This time it's Washington's cathedral.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... edral.html

MMbelieve
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by MMbelieve »

kittycat51 wrote: December 8th, 2017, 9:35 am I couldn't help but think this morning when I saw on the news the fires starting in San Diego...how easy would it be for a terrorist to simply start a fire? The devastation by them in California has been awful this year. All the conditions are just prime.
About 11 years ago or so when I lived there, there were many fires started at roughly the same time in various places as a deliberate act. The fires were pretty bad too. So this has happened and could happen again easily.

MMbelieve
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by MMbelieve »

They don't like us and we have put flames to the fire (so to speak) by announcing the embassy move. It's just a matter of time, we need to be prepared for chaos and acts seen in other countries to happen here.