Watch Dr. Jones on TV tonight....

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Mullenite
captain of 1,000

Watch Dr. Jones on TV tonight....

Post by Mullenite »

Dr. Jones will be on Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura tonight (Wed). The episode is on 9-11 and will air on Tru-TV at 8:00pm tonight. It will be re-aired multiple time during the upcoming week. I will look for a youtube posting in the next day or two to post with this episode after its initial airing tonight for those that dont have cable or sat TV. Tru TV used to be Court TV on cable. On our Dish it is 204.
DGMchuck3.jpg
DGMchuck3.jpg (20.64 KiB) Viewed 1289 times

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Watch Dr. Jones on TV tonight....

Post by SwissMrs&Pitchfire »

Cool, I'll check it out for sure.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

It was really good, the entire show was well done and at the least posed some good questions.

believer
captain of 1,000

Post by believer »

I watched "Conspiracy Theory" tonight with great interest. I thought they did a good job, and covered many of the questions where things just didn't quite add up. Because of this forum, I had heard most of them before. I'm thinking that many of those on the program may be in grave danger. Maybe this will wake people up.

I do have a question. If thermite is painted on, how is it set off? (I'm not arguing, just asking.)

Thanks

Believer

MasterOfNone
captain of 100

Post by MasterOfNone »

Yes, do let me know where I can view this as soon as possible (I'm in the UK).

Scarecrow
captain of 100

Post by Scarecrow »

MasterOfNone wrote:Yes, do let me know where I can view this as soon as possible (I'm in the UK).
You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/user/CopsClips#g ... 910EBFD410

Mullenite
captain of 1,000

Post by Mullenite »

All I can say is wow. They did a great job with the episode. Dr. Jones was great and did us all proud!!! Great job!!!! Jesse and his team brought up a few things I had not even heard of. The 9-11 Report stated that they had never recovered the black boxes from the planes that hit the towers. He interviewed a man who worked at the site for 212 days and he witnessed seeing the recovery one of the black boxes and one of his co workers on site said he had seen two more of the boxes recovered and taken by the FBI. 3 of the 4 black boxes have been witnessed to have been recovered from the ground zero site. They interviewed another fellow that stated all four were recovered. Mind you none of this is in the final 9-11 report. He also interviewed the last man out of the towers a maintenance worked who talked about an explosion below the tower prior to the planes hitting the towers. This also is not in the 9-11 Report.

Jesse also tried to access a hanger at JFK Airport in NYC where some 9-11 stuff (beams/supports)is still stored. No one would allow him in but he did get his camera crew to film some stuff inside the hanger from a small window in a door.

The most striking thing in my view to come out of the show was the da**ing statement made by a former American Airlines supervisor saying that on American Airline flight 11 the "terrorist" were placed in the cockpit prior to take off. That caused my head to spin. Imagine a "flight crew" placed on a plane. No wonder they dont release the black box info.

This was a very thought provoking program. Well done Jesse.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

holyhabanero wrote:
MasterOfNone wrote:Yes, do let me know where I can view this as soon as possible (I'm in the UK).
You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/user/CopsClips#g ... 910EBFD410
...yes, the Cops Clips youtube channel that Holyhabanero just posted uploads the episodes right away, after they're aired. You can go back and see the first episode on Haarp there, too.

...exellent information to the general public...hopefully the Network won't pull a "Jericho" and pull it.

MasterOfNone
captain of 100

Post by MasterOfNone »

Indeed, this was very interesting indeed.

Although I believe it, the BIG problem with these type of series is that English people will not generally take it too seriously because the series is presented in such a way as to appear scripted, hyped and deliberately made dramatic - even, dare I say it, contrived.

This is always an issue I have with American things - they will simply be dismissed. I wanted to show the excellent interview of Lord Monckton on Alex Jones but Alex's hype (Star Wars playing in the background etc.) ruins the credibility among British people.

Serious, documentaries - without commentators that sound like they should be doing the latest trailer for an action movie - need to be seriously considered by these people! :roll:

I know it's possible because the Church does not make videos like this ;)

Great stuff, anyway, Dr Jones.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Thanks for saying that. I hate that as well. Most Americans don't even notice it anymore. Seriously. It is illustrative of how well the social programming works. This is a big pet peeve of mine. I started to write a post on it here but thought better of it as many respond harshly to those types of criticisms as nit picky or wrongheaded. Glad you didn't back out as I.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...of course, there is the reality of having had to sell it to a network, willing to front production costs...and actually getting the thing aired...in an environment where others are pulling the strings.

Often with this type of subject material, a main-stream network will buy it up, have it produced -- and then kill it, so that it never airs.

My hat is off to Jesse Ventura for actually getting this information to the public over a main-stream venue, at all. I would call it miraculous...and I've heard that it has given the network its highest ratings of any other program the network has ever carried.

...so hopefully, it will continue...

I'm optomistic...since THE BIG ONE -- 9/11 has already been aired...and is now in the public domain.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

And that was my conclusion as to "why?" I wondered aloud why Jesse, why not someone more like Dr. Jones? But in reality, it's packaged and sold as entertainment not information.

Mullenite
captain of 1,000

Post by Mullenite »

http://www.opednews.com/articles/2/gene ... f_nist.htm

Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way,” he said.

In his hour-long presentation, Dr. Quintiere discussed many elements of NIST’s investigation that he found problematic. He emphasized, “In every investigation I’ve taken part in, the key has been to establish a timeline. And the timeline is established by witness accounts, by information from alarm systems, by any video that you might have of the event, and then by calculations. And you try to put all of this together. And if your calculations are consistent with some of these hard facts, then perhaps you can have some comfort in the results of your calculations. I have not seen a timeline placed in the NIST report

Dr. Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation. “They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information. What prevented all of this? I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the Commerce Department and therefore NIST. And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.”

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Thank you everyone for the links and your comments. The buildings were brought down by explosives.

It's gratifying to see that someone else has the money and guts to keep it 9-11 alive, while "we" prepare for the cleansing! Hopefully it'll continue.

Bob

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

believer wrote:I watched "Conspiracy Theory" tonight with great interest. I thought they did a good job, and covered many of the questions where things just didn't quite add up. Because of this forum, I had heard most of them before. I'm thinking that many of those on the program may be in grave danger. Maybe this will wake people up.

I do have a question. If thermite is painted on, how is it set off? (I'm not arguing, just asking.)

Thanks

Believer
The main purpose of thermite is to burn at a high temperature, so any high heat source can ignite it, such as burning jet fuel. When used as an explosive as in "super thermite" any common method of detonation can be used, I.e. a common blasting cap perhaps mixed with a little comp. C4.

Super thermite can be poured onto a absorbent surface such as common dirt, a detonator attached and you have a cheap undetectable land mine, almost, dogs can detect it.

Bob

believer
captain of 1,000

Post by believer »

Thanks Bob. I appreciate the answer.