[Deleted]

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Re: The Rod and the Root revelations

Post by Durzan »

This should prove to be an interesting conversation.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

LDSA restated my position beautifully, so thank you for that. I particularly like the partly defined as one parent.

As for the changed parentage I'm actually more open to that idea than I once was though I feel the new parentage may have something to do with becoming firstborn which would link this thread to Abijah's. I wish I had more time to chime in but pesky work and life have kept me busy.

I'm not even necessarily closed off to the time alternation ideas from LDSA as I would be extremely hypocritical preaching the folly of saying what can't be on one hand and then saying what can't be on the other. The only way to combat false traditions and conclusions is to be humble, teachable, and be open to receiving thoughts that are above your own from the Lord.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

LDS Anarchist wrote: February 16th, 2018, 3:19 pm
alaris wrote: February 15th, 2018, 3:02 pm As for the changed parentage I'm actually more open to that idea than I once was though I feel the new parentage may have something to do with becoming firstborn which would link this thread to Abijah's.
What thread are you talking about?
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=47701

Another thread in which I wish I had time to chime in!

One of the most important lessons I've learned in deciphering end times prophecies is the why is more important than the when, what, where, how, etc. Why things unfold the way they do - why there is a Davidic Servant - why Israel is gathered and what that means - unfolding these mysteries are key and that deep understanding trims out so much of the when, what, where, how speculation.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

I still find your views on Manasseh carrying out such a big last days role very exaggerated. Your line of reasoning is filled to the brim with interpolations and private interpretations in your attempt to tie it all together.

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

Why speak of three when they are only two?

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

1.Christ Stem Hebrew (geza)= to cut down
Servants Branch Hebrew (natzer) = descendants like Nazareth

2.Jesse and Ephriam Rod Hebrew (shebet)= staff, club, scepter

3.Jesse and Joseph Root Hebrew (shoresh) = deep root, or desendants