Julie Rowe predicts her own death, and return to life;

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Re: Julie Rowe predicts her own death, and return to life;

Post by ebenezerarise »

I cannot believe this stuff still gets talked about here.

What a waste.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Emwhisman wrote: February 12th, 2018, 9:34 pm
Onsdag wrote: February 12th, 2018, 8:56 pm
Emwhisman wrote: February 12th, 2018, 5:11 pm
These are not familiar spirits or Lying spirits they cannot and will not do anything that brings people closer to Christ and testifies of Christ. All those that have worked with her John and others have testified to her of Christ and her mission is to work for Christ. She has never said anything different even though you continue to claim differently (there is so much evedimce to the contrary) I feel like your sprit of hatred to her has blinded you to the amazing truths that are coming forth from her. Read Revelations 12 and you may get a glimpse of who she really is if you are open to the Spirit to reveal it to you. :D
Your 'truths' are bitter to me. Here is a sweet and delicious truth as shared by the Prophet Joseph Smith. I invite you to taste it, let it sink deep in your soul, and cherish it as I do.
Some will say, "try the spirits" by the word. "Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God." 1 John 4:2, 3. One of the Irvingites once quoted this passage whilst under the influence of a spirit, and then said, "I confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh." And yet these prophecies failed, their Messiah did not come; and the great things spoken of by them have fallen to the ground. What is the matter here? Did not the Apostle speak the truth? Certainly he did--but he spoke to a people who were under the penalty of death, the moment they embraced Christianity; and no one without a knowledge of the fact would confess it, and expose themselves to death, and this was consequently given as a criterion to the church or churches to which John wrote. But the devil on a certain occasion cried out, "I know thee, who thou art, the Holy One of God!" Here was a frank acknowledgment under other circumstances that "Jesus had come in the flesh." On another occasion the devil said, "Paul we know, and Jesus we know"--of course, "come in the flesh." No man nor sect of men without the regular constituted authorities, the Priesthood and discerning of spirits, can tell true from false spirits. This power they possessed in the Apostles' day, but it has departed from the world for ages.

False Spirits in the Church

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has also had its false spirits; and as it is made up of all those different sects professing every variety of opinion, and having been under the influence of so many kinds of spirits, it is not to be wondered at if there should be found among us false spirits.

Soon after the Gospel was established in Kirtland, and during the absence of the authorities of the Church, many false spirits were introduced, many strange visions were seen, and wild, enthusiastic notions were entertained; men ran out of doors under the influence of this spirit, and some of them got upon the stumps of trees and shouted, and all kinds of extravagances were entered into by them; one man pursued a ball that he said he saw flying in the air, until he came to a precipice, when he jumped into the top of a tree, which saved his life; and many ridiculous things were entered into, calculated to bring disgrace upon the Church of God, to cause the Spirit of God to be withdrawn, and to uproot and destroy those glorious principles which had been developed for the salvation of the human family. But when the authorities returned, the spirit was made manifest, those members that were exercised with it were tried for their fellowship, and those that would not repent and forsake it were cut off. (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, p. 213)
It's only a matter of time before Julie Rowe and those who insist on following her instead of the Prophets of God will find it is themselves who have been deceived and are on the outside of the Church, unless they speedily repent.

You are really going out on a limb here comparing her to those running under doors, shouting etc. look, if you don’t want to believe her you don’t have to, no one is forcing you to but don’t make things up and say “no one can prove me wrong” I’ve read through your remarks and they are so vague and don’t site any real examples, all generalizations. It seems you are genuine in your desire to keep people from being decieved so I don’t know what more I can say if you have thoroughly convinced yourself and will go to any lengths to lie about Julie Rowe to discredit her but I just feel like I’m going back and forth with you all. I know what I know and continue to be shown more about Julie’s mission, just like to people without the Spirit the things of the church look like foolishness. It is the exact same with Julie Rowe, with the Spirit I see exactly who she is and more is shown me all the time. If you are arguing and saying I’m decieved you are not seeing the same things that I am there is no point in going on. I’ve made myself clear. These things are wonderful and good and this forum to me does not feel wonderful and good, I have given evidence which is what you seek and it is shot down and you tout your own twisted evidence as truth. What can I do with that? It may be time to step away as Socrates did and say “which if us is right is known only to the God’s.” Let you guys just continue to argue, hash and bash and let time be the real truth teller.
The last half of that last sentence said it all, : " and let time be the real truth teller".
That is exactly what has been going on for some " time" , time is very telling, time reveals the fruit, time reveals the truth, time continues on and it is something none of us can stop, and it is time that sooner or later reveals truth and falsehood. "Time" has revealed the falsehoods of JR's predictions to " some" of those that believed in her. But some"times" there are those that refuse to see the light even with " time" staring them in the face. But that is ok as it is necessary to have opposition in all things, and, not all are wheat, in fact it seems that most of us are tares according to predicted estimates in scripture.
Last edited by simpleton on February 13th, 2018, 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Emwhisman wrote: February 12th, 2018, 8:42 pm
GrandMasterB wrote: February 12th, 2018, 7:47 pm
Emwhisman wrote: February 12th, 2018, 7:00 pm
GrandMasterB wrote: February 12th, 2018, 6:38 pm

The Holy Ghost just witness to me that you are lying or that Satan is lying through you. Please get help.

Really? A lie that she was told not to write her book to the public for twelve years, no that’s the truth. I’m sorry you feel the Holy Ghost is speaking that way to you about me, that part is not true, but the fact that she was given things she couldn’t talk about publicly for 12years, even to her husband is true. Yes there were things she could speak of but not the whole message, she’s still revealing more all the time as we get closer.
I don’t feel that the Holy Ghost is telling me you are under an evil influence. I know it. There is only one kind of energy healing gospel and that is the one from Satan. He is the author of such doctrines. I know this to be true. The emotion code, law of attraction, energy healing and shakras to name a few of his doctrines.
Bud, whoa! You’re combining two different things here! The emotion code has nothing to do with the law of attraction and I do think the adversary likes to promote that but not the emotion code, that is of God. And if you don’t believe in Chakras go do some Initiatories and pay attention,
They are all from the same source. The emotion code is definitely linked to the Law of Attraction. They both derive from Satan's gospel. Satan is the author of these things. The emotion code is evil doctrine plain and simple. I knew that you would believe in each and every one of these things as you just demonstrated. Chakras are a new age satanic gospel principle that has nothing to do with the temple and it never will. Chakras focus on the self where we are supposed to be focusing on serving others and sacrifice. Satan is the one who believes that if he can get enough people on his side, believing in chakras, energy healing, laws of attraction that the universe will give him what he wants. Keep on helping him by all means, it doesn't end well for him in the end.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

What about just using common sense about Julie, no need to pray about her. You dont have to know any scriptures to see the lady is whack.
Last edited by Gage on February 13th, 2018, 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

It is simply stunning that so called LDS are spouting New Age mysticism as gospel doctrine.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

mirkwood wrote: February 13th, 2018, 7:28 am It is simply stunning that so called LDS are spouting New Age mysticism as gospel doctrine.
Not really stunning. It should be expected. The philosophies of men MINGLED with scripture is alive and well in our day. Why do you think the very elect can and will be deceived? Satan has not given up on all LDS people. Far from it. :!:

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

AI2.0 wrote: February 11th, 2018, 3:04 pm Apologies to Cyclops and anyone else who is sick of Julie Rowe threads, but this one needs to be made.

I got around to listening to her latest and apparently her last podcast (she claims, unless the spirit 'tells' her to make more) which she's put up--there is still #59, which she has made but has not released.

Anyway, this one, #60, is one that, to listen to, for any who read her first book and may still be questioning how much is true of her story. She packed a lot of her 'prophesies' in this one podcast, but the most surprising was of her own death and return to life, which will take place in the next few years it seems.

About 25 minutes into the podcast, during a running outline of events that she 'sees', Julie claims that after a second earthquake and after the people are in the camps, in the month of October (she gave no year) Julie will be 'shot and killed' by people that she knows. She said she saw them and knows who they are. She said she will be dead four days and will receive a priesthood blessing which will bring her back, but that the world will be told that 'Julie Rowe is dead' and few will know that she was brought back. She will then go back to live in a safe house for two months while the Elders of Israel are prepared for the 13 month war where troops will be fighting, troops who 'turned dark'. She will work on the war effort as a 'Joan of Arc' figure, though she won't be in battle. They will go take Denver, and overtake the enemy and then move on to Kansas, where it will be time to head, on foot, to the New Jerusalem. And she sees the creation of a church of the Firstborn.

http://julierowe.podomatic.com/
Well, from experience, we know this won't happen. :)

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

Here’s Bradley Nelson and his wand.

https://youtu.be/qMuCXkP2j0Q

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

ebenezerarise wrote: February 12th, 2018, 10:03 pm I cannot believe this stuff still gets talked about here.

What a waste.
So, did you have anything to add other than insults directed at those of us interested in discussing recent developments?

I purposely put 'Julie Rowe' in the topic headline. I did that so that people like you won't need to even waste the mouse click to open the thread. Next time, why don't you take advantage of that. :)

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Mark wrote: February 13th, 2018, 7:40 am
mirkwood wrote: February 13th, 2018, 7:28 am It is simply stunning that so called LDS are spouting New Age mysticism as gospel doctrine.
Not really stunning. It should be expected. The philosophies of men MINGLED with scripture is alive and well in our day. Why do you think the very elect can and will be deceived? Satan has not given up on all LDS people. Far from it. :!:

Elder Ballard warned us to keep the Doctrine pure. This warning comes because this is happening today--we are seeing it clearly. This is why it is so important to stay close to our leaders and avoid these traps.

It's a warning we should heed--allowing the Doctrine to be corrupted with the philosophies of men etc. was what brought about the great apostasy.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Emwhisman wrote: February 12th, 2018, 9:34 pm
Onsdag wrote: February 12th, 2018, 8:56 pm
Emwhisman wrote: February 12th, 2018, 5:11 pm
These are not familiar spirits or Lying spirits they cannot and will not do anything that brings people closer to Christ and testifies of Christ. All those that have worked with her John and others have testified to her of Christ and her mission is to work for Christ. She has never said anything different even though you continue to claim differently (there is so much evedimce to the contrary) I feel like your sprit of hatred to her has blinded you to the amazing truths that are coming forth from her. Read Revelations 12 and you may get a glimpse of who she really is if you are open to the Spirit to reveal it to you. :D
Your 'truths' are bitter to me. Here is a sweet and delicious truth as shared by the Prophet Joseph Smith. I invite you to taste it, let it sink deep in your soul, and cherish it as I do.
Some will say, "try the spirits" by the word. "Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God." 1 John 4:2, 3. One of the Irvingites once quoted this passage whilst under the influence of a spirit, and then said, "I confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh." And yet these prophecies failed, their Messiah did not come; and the great things spoken of by them have fallen to the ground. What is the matter here? Did not the Apostle speak the truth? Certainly he did--but he spoke to a people who were under the penalty of death, the moment they embraced Christianity; and no one without a knowledge of the fact would confess it, and expose themselves to death, and this was consequently given as a criterion to the church or churches to which John wrote. But the devil on a certain occasion cried out, "I know thee, who thou art, the Holy One of God!" Here was a frank acknowledgment under other circumstances that "Jesus had come in the flesh." On another occasion the devil said, "Paul we know, and Jesus we know"--of course, "come in the flesh." No man nor sect of men without the regular constituted authorities, the Priesthood and discerning of spirits, can tell true from false spirits. This power they possessed in the Apostles' day, but it has departed from the world for ages.

False Spirits in the Church

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has also had its false spirits; and as it is made up of all those different sects professing every variety of opinion, and having been under the influence of so many kinds of spirits, it is not to be wondered at if there should be found among us false spirits.

Soon after the Gospel was established in Kirtland, and during the absence of the authorities of the Church, many false spirits were introduced, many strange visions were seen, and wild, enthusiastic notions were entertained; men ran out of doors under the influence of this spirit, and some of them got upon the stumps of trees and shouted, and all kinds of extravagances were entered into by them; one man pursued a ball that he said he saw flying in the air, until he came to a precipice, when he jumped into the top of a tree, which saved his life; and many ridiculous things were entered into, calculated to bring disgrace upon the Church of God, to cause the Spirit of God to be withdrawn, and to uproot and destroy those glorious principles which had been developed for the salvation of the human family. But when the authorities returned, the spirit was made manifest, those members that were exercised with it were tried for their fellowship, and those that would not repent and forsake it were cut off. (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, p. 213)
It's only a matter of time before Julie Rowe and those who insist on following her instead of the Prophets of God will find it is themselves who have been deceived and are on the outside of the Church, unless they speedily repent.

You are really going out on a limb here comparing her to those running under doors, shouting etc. look, if you don’t want to believe her you don’t have to, no one is forcing you to but don’t make things up and say “no one can prove me wrong” I’ve read through your remarks and they are so vague and don’t site any real examples, all generalizations. It seems you are genuine in your desire to keep people from being decieved so I don’t know what more I can say if you have thoroughly convinced yourself and will go to any lengths to lie about Julie Rowe to discredit her but I just feel like I’m going back and forth with you all. I know what I know and continue to be shown more about Julie’s mission, just like to people without the Spirit the things of the church look like foolishness. It is the exact same with Julie Rowe, with the Spirit I see exactly who she is and more is shown me all the time. If you are arguing and saying I’m decieved you are not seeing the same things that I am there is no point in going on. I’ve made myself clear. These things are wonderful and good and this forum to me does not feel wonderful and good, I have given evidence which is what you seek and it is shot down and you tout your own twisted evidence as truth. What can I do with that? It may be time to step away as Socrates did and say “which if us is right is known only to the God’s.” Let you guys just continue to argue, hash and bash and let time be the real truth teller.
I remember listening to Eric telling about his struggles with Julie's message at one time. But, apparently, he ignored the warnings and decided to rationalize and embrace her message completely, now he's following her lead. You were prompted to come to this message forum and I believe that one day you will have your own struggles with her message. I hope you will then come back and read Onsdag's review and read our threads and not dismiss what we've written thinking that we are speaking 'lies' against her or twisting evidence. Honestly, what purpose would we have in doing that? Why would we want to 'lie' about her?

You said that your husband does not share your enthusiasm for Julie Rowe. I hope you will carefully consider his role as your protector--temporal and spiritual, he's your eternal companion and his ability to receive personal revelation. Please think carefully before dismissing his views. I think the truth is there clear as daylight, but you need to be willing to face it.

evejaa
captain of 50

Post by evejaa »

Emwhisman, If a earthquake happens this spring 2018, I still believe in God and the prophets. She only came out with the new prediction because her other prediction was 2 years old. So she needed to update it or she wouldn't be given the credit...nope no credit here, when ever it comes.

Second, if you listen to her next radio broadcast, Nov 16, 2016, after her earthquake prediction did not come true, she has no answer to why earthquake didn't happen. She does not claim a reprieve. In fact she goes on to prediction other things, like EBT cards to stop working in Dec 2016. This also, didn't happen.

Here is the link, judge for yourself:
https://m.soundcloud.com/890kdxu/hd-...016-julie-rowe

Our God, Heavenly Father doesn't send false dates, He announced the date of His son birth and the signs in the Heaven to look for. Many people in the Americas would have died if the date was changed.
On a AVOW, they say, we got a reprieve because "Julie prayed for us". NOPE NO WAY! This not how God works.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Just a clarification -

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

JST Matthew 1:22 For in those days there shall also arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders, insomuch, that, if possible, they shall deceive the very elect, who are the elect according to the covenant.

The very elect will not be deceived - the scriptures say that is not possible. If someone has been deceived, they have shown they are not the elect.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

I’ve heard a couple of interesting commentaries about the phrase “if possible”.

One says that the Greek words used aren’t saying it’s not possible to deceive the very elect, but that it’s extemely difficult.

Another commentary I had heard was that it is saying that the elect can be partially deceived, at first, but they will be the ones who are diligent in studying the scriptures and really making sure what they’re learning is correct. So they aren’t fully deceived, or deceived for long.

All of us can be deceived if we’re not careful, hence all the warnings about spiritual deception in the last days.

If it wasnt possible to be deceived, then why are the Apostles Warning believers of it in the last days. In fact, spiritual deception is the most warned about last days sign. In fact in the Matthew 24 version of the Olivet Discourse, Jesus gives warning of the signs of the end of the age. Wars once. Earthquakes, once. Famine, once. Spiritual deception, 4 times.

In the JST, a few things (I believe earthquakes in one) are warned about twice, but spiritual deception is warned about 6 times.

So all of us can be deceived, but the elect will wake up pretty quickly and repent of it. They won’t hold on to the deception for very long.

Oh and about this Wasatch wake up. Julie’s warning came after local news talked about us being over due for an earthquake.

And as mentioned above earthquakes in the last days are a given. I’m fully expecting an earthquake in the Salt Lake valley at some point. Everyone knows one will hit eventually. Julie just jumped on the bandwagon. But her time lines have come and gone. So whenever one does hit, shes the last person I’ll give credit to for “predicting” it.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

I'm good with taking Christ's words as they are - no commentaries needed (that's where the philosophies of men mingled with scriptures come in).

Of course we all sin and need to repent of various and sundry things. But the scriptures I shared above are referring to very specific things people are/will be deceived about - "false Christs, false prophets, and great signs and wonders" - that is all. Not everyone is or will be deceived about these particular things - and Christ said the elect will not be. He's not saying those same elect people can't be deceived about something else, but they will not succumb to deceptions about false Christs, false prophets, and great signs and wonders. I take him at his word.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

AI2.0 wrote: February 13th, 2018, 9:42 am So, did you have anything to add other than insults directed at those of us interested in discussing recent developments?

I purposely put 'Julie Rowe' in the topic headline. I did that so that people like you won't need to even waste the mouse click to open the thread. Next time, why don't you take advantage of that. :)
You're insulted?

Why would you take my surprise that JR is still being discussed as an insult?

What a curious thing to say.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

AI2.0 wrote: February 13th, 2018, 9:42 am
ebenezerarise wrote: February 12th, 2018, 10:03 pm I cannot believe this stuff still gets talked about here.

What a waste.
So, did you have anything to add other than insults directed at those of us interested in discussing recent developments?

What does "people like you" mean?

You don't know the first thing about me.

You're quite interesting.

In the grand scheme of things, Julie Rowe has proven herself to be...pretty unimportant. We're WAY past the curiosity stage with her. Yet you dwell on her, focus on her, in fact, you seem to be obsessed her.

This forum purports to be "your home for discussing politics, the restored gospel of Jesus Christ, and the principles of liberty".

Julie Rowe is none of these things.

She has strayed so far from the Gospel of Jesus Christ that she simply cannot be taken seriously. Yet you persist in bringing her up over and over and over.

Why?

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

I find this discussion and topic to be quite interesting.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

ebenezerarise wrote: February 13th, 2018, 5:13 pm

What a waste.

In the grand scheme of things, Julie Rowe has proven herself to be...pretty unimportant. We're WAY past the curiosity stage with her. Yet you dwell on her, focus on her, in fact, you seem to be obsessed her.

This forum purports to be "your home for discussing politics, the restored gospel of Jesus Christ, and the principles of liberty".

She has strayed so far from the Gospel of Jesus Christ that she simply cannot be taken seriously. Yet you persist in bringing her up over and over and over.

Why?

You come on the thread and post, only to chide others for wasting their time with an old topic you aren't interested in.

Then you post again and try to make it about me, taking us off in a tangent that has nothing to do with the topic.

If you want to discuss Julie Rowe's latest predictions, I welcome you to the discussion. If you don't, maybe you could go find a thread more to your liking. :)

brlenox
A sheep in wolf in sheep's clothing

Post by brlenox »

What a waste.

Why?
Durzan? Durzan?? DURZAN!! where the heck are you...this thread is going to heck in a hand basket. You better get in here and slap someone silly before it's to late... :evil:

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Emwhisman wrote: February 12th, 2018, 8:42 pm
GrandMasterB wrote: February 12th, 2018, 7:47 pm
Emwhisman wrote: February 12th, 2018, 7:00 pm
GrandMasterB wrote: February 12th, 2018, 6:38 pm

The Holy Ghost just witness to me that you are lying or that Satan is lying through you. Please get help.

Really? A lie that she was told not to write her book to the public for twelve years, no that’s the truth. I’m sorry you feel the Holy Ghost is speaking that way to you about me, that part is not true, but the fact that she was given things she couldn’t talk about publicly for 12years, even to her husband is true. Yes there were things she could speak of but not the whole message, she’s still revealing more all the time as we get closer.
I don’t feel that the Holy Ghost is telling me you are under an evil influence. I know it. There is only one kind of energy healing gospel and that is the one from Satan. He is the author of such doctrines. I know this to be true. The emotion code, law of attraction, energy healing and shakras to name a few of his doctrines.
Bud, whoa! You’re combining two different things here! The emotion code has nothing to do with the law of attraction and I do think the adversary likes to promote that but not the emotion code, that is of God. And if you don’t believe in Chakras go do some Initiatories and pay attention,

I don't think you are right about that. In looking online, Emotion code and law of attraction seem to fit together, you can find lots of hits for the two together. Dr. Bradley Nelson is the author of the energy healing Julie Rowe is involved in and he seems just fine with law of attraction.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

AI2.0 wrote: February 13th, 2018, 5:39 pm
You come on the thread and post, only to chide others for wasting their time with an old topic you aren't interested in.

Then you post again and try to make it about me, taking us off in a tangent that has nothing to do with the topic.

If you want to discuss Julie Rowe's latest predictions, I welcome you to the discussion. If you don't, maybe you could go find a thread more to your liking. :)
I'm not chiding anyone.

And I certainly haven't strayed from the topic in the least. In fact, I challenged you on it by asking a simple question, which, apparently, you don't want to answer.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

BrianM wrote: February 13th, 2018, 5:35 pm I find this discussion and topic to be quite interesting.
K. Why?

That's a genuine question.

Julie Rowe continues to be a train wreck. Are we really gaining anything by giving her more discussion?

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

What a waste.

Why?
I would give my left leg to become one of her husbands. Wouldn’t all men?

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

Maybe she's just quoting Alma 11:43 XD

43 The spirit and the body shall be reunited again in its perfect form; both limb and joint shall be restored to its proper frame, even as we now are at this time; and we shall be brought to stand before God, knowing even as we know now, and have a bright recollection of all our guilt.