Julie Rowe predicts her own death, and return to life;

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Emwhisman
captain of 50

Re: Julie Rowe predicts her own death, and return to life;

Post by Emwhisman »

Older/wiser? wrote: February 12th, 2018, 4:25 pm Juliet it seems you are defending those with mental illness, which I agree we should treat with tender care, I also respect your right to defend Julie Rowe. I have dealt first hand with severe mental illness (and spiritual possession) in a loved one so I see were you are coming from, but the experience I have had also makes it easy to recognize this in others. She has also stated things that were incorrect doctrine, (such as seeing children in the preexistance) the reason this creates such a fervor of emotions is because of the following she has, how can she be revered by some and by others seen as a misguided soul,. Her ramblings that she posted previously were just that ramblings. Out of concern for others no one here wants anyone to be mislead. There are no prophecies referring to a female leader, and if ones mission was so grand as Joseph's, or the witnesses , it would be mentioned somewhere.

The issues that she does have you haven’t seen, what you think is mental illness was designed to weed out those looking for a sign and those only listening to her out of fear and not faith..

Spirits can appear how they want in the Spirit world, why should you think differently?

No prophecies referring to a female leader? Really? Have you read Revelations 12
Last edited by Emwhisman on February 12th, 2018, 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

LdsMarco wrote: February 12th, 2018, 4:13 pm If I were to get a revelation like that - I would keep it to myself. I'm still not convinced and don't think I will ever be a fan of Julie Rowe.
She was actually told to keep it to herself for 12 years and she did, the only reason she has come out and said anything is because she was told it was time and she knew she would have to do it eventually because she was told during her first NDE. She really didn’t want to do it npbut she knew she had promised the Savior she would do it, it has not no been easy at all and she has suffered much persecution. I understand thinking you would keep it to yourself, I keep a lot to myself too.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

Emwhisman wrote: February 12th, 2018, 5:16 pm If there is an eartquake this Spring would you believe everything she’s said? I’m curious what would it take for you to believe her?
The Holy Ghost has already testified to me of the false messages she preaches.

What will it take for you to acknowledge her persistent failed prophecies?

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

Emwhisman wrote: February 12th, 2018, 5:27 pm
She was actually told to keep it to herself for 12 years and she did, the only reason she has come out and said anything is because she was told it was time and she knew she would have to do it eventually because she was told during her first NDE. She really didn’t want to do it npbut she knew she had promised the Savior she would do it, it has not no been easy at all and she has suffered much persecution. I understand thinking you would keep it to yourself, I keep a lot to myself too.
What about all her posts of her dreams on AVOW several years prior to her sudden revelation of this all as a NDE?

You really should take a look at onsdag's document about the problems with Julie's tale.

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

mirkwood wrote: February 12th, 2018, 5:29 pm
What about all her posts of her dreams on AVOW several years prior to her sudden revelation of this all as a NDE?

There were certain things she could share and she did share a little bit about her dreams. Now Onsdag says it himself in his statements that she didn’t start really going into detail until 2014 on AVOW after 12 years after her NDE had past.
Last edited by Emwhisman on February 12th, 2018, 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

capctr wrote: February 11th, 2018, 3:57 pm See this Emmy? Are you STILL a rowebot?

Did you mean: rowbot?

No, all of this shaming and mocking will not change what God has shown me about who Julie Rowe really is. You’ll see it too, someday. Whether on this side or the next side of the veil everyone will be either be validated or will find out the truth
Last edited by Emwhisman on February 12th, 2018, 6:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

capctr wrote: February 11th, 2018, 3:57 pm See this Emmy? Are you STILL a rowebot?

Did you mean: rowbot?

No, all of this shaming and mocking will not change what God has shown me about who Julie Rowe really is. You’ll see it too, someday. Whether on this side or the next side of the veil everyone will be either be validated or will find out the truth

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

My responses in blue;
Juliet wrote: February 12th, 2018, 1:09 pm
AI2.0 wrote: February 11th, 2018, 5:17 pm
Juliet wrote: February 11th, 2018, 4:57 pm If she has familiar spirits then where in her doctrine has she opposed Jesus Christ?

We can discern familiar spirits because they are not the spirit of truth.

Being raised from the dead during an apocalypse situation where all other health modules are out seems probable. The Church is growing in power. What do we get the endowment for anyway?

What she says is incredible and perhaps even unbelievable. But I don't see how the consensus is that she is deceived. After all, Joseph Smith and many others in the scriptures were called names for their beliefs.

If what she is preaching is most decidedly not true, then where does the Doctrine deceive?

I stay open minded. Yes I value everyone's opinions on here. I am not saying the spirit told me Julie Rowe is a true prophetess so everyone else is wrong.

If we are going to debate this, then; it had to be fair on both sides. It cannot be that most people agree she is deceived so that solves it. There must be a better reason than how obvious it is she is wrong.

Exactly what is so obvious? She can prophecy about her own life. Sounds amazing. I wish I could do it but since I never have done anything like that then I have no idea what it is like and whether she is right or wrong.
Juliet, just how familiar with her are you? How much do you understand the teachings and doctrines of the LDS church?

If Julie wants to be a prophetess and proclaim all this stuff to the world, she's got that right, but any LDS member who knows the doctrines and organization of this church knows that what Julie Rowe is proclaiming for herself is so out in left field, it is obvious she is a false Prophetess.

She is NOT Joseph Smith and there is nothing in Joseph Smith's story to make us believe her claims. He was called to restore the true church to the earth. Since that time, we've had Prophets and Apostles to lead us and they hold the Priesthood, they hold the keys and they hold the authority to guide us.

A woman who claims to be a prophetess, who tells us that she's being given revelation of what we, as a world, should do, to prepare for the second coming and tells us of the miraculous events and her being 'called and set apart' during one of her NDE's, to these incredible end time missions that she claims. I'm sorry, but that does not work. It doesn't fit with the plan or the mode of calling and stewardship which we accept. Julie can be a 'prophetess' to the world, after all, there have been plenty of people who makes these claims, but LDS members should never be taken in by this.

Yes, she can prophecy about her own life, but when the things she prophecies about affect the rest of us and we are supposed to believe her or we're in trouble or we're fighting against God, then that's where she's crossed the line. And, Julie's track record is zero. None of her prophecies have ever come true to date.

And truthfully, Juliet, have you listened to any of her podcasts/books or do you just take her side because you feel like she's an underdog and we're being mean to her? I think that's one reason why some defend her. But, they do so without actually listening to her and having a clear and candid understanding of her and what she is actually claiming.

She opposes Christ by setting herself up for glory and honor of men. She draws people away from the true messengers (our LDS prophets and apostles) and entices them to believe and look to her for temporal salvation. Because that's what she's 'selling' to her listeners. She's telling them that she's seen the future, it's horrible, and she can 'save' them if they listen to her warnings in her podcasts and her books. She gets them to think that they can do God's work by supporting and getting involved with her charity. In doing this, she also opens her listeners up to being deceived by other charlatans as well.

And if you haven't noticed, not all of us can discern familiar spirits. Many are deceived by them. Julie Rowe is heavily involved with Energy healing and IMO, that's what brought these lying spirits into her life and also why some of her followers can't discern them either--they too are deceived by these spirits.
I enjoyed her books and I have listened to some of her podcasts. This number 60 she said about the earthquake she was not sure if what she saw was literal or symbolic, but she thought it was a little bit of both. That is the main thing I would ask her. She sees a lot, her 3rd eye is open and it seems to me she is well aware of things going on in the spirit world.
As Eevja pointed out, 'third eye' is not something LDS believe in. Yes, I caught where Julie said the earthquake could be symbolic--but I believe that's simply to string people along because it's completely contradictory to everything she has said about this 'wasatch wakeup' earthquake she's been predicting for two years. She has always referred to the earthquake as literal, and even in this podcast, she went on to describe it as an actual earthquake on the wasatch front. She's inconsistent and it seems that some give her a pass for this, but I can't.

I have connected with past lives so, whether they were actually me or somebody else that I could learn from doesn't matter.
'Past lives' is not something taught or believed within LDS doctrine, so this doesn't have any bearing on the discussion.

The rules for the spirit world are different than the physical. I think Julie Rowe is vocal about her journey and learning process and I believe she is genuine. I don't think she is being deceived or working for some background evil purpose.
The problem is, there is so much evidence stacking up against her which make it clear she's not what she claims to be.

She is sharing her experiences and my big question has always been, are these things for sure literal. I have had dreams of natural disasters but they are representative of emotional upheavals in my life.
I don't know about your dreams/etc. but Julie Rowe has always spoken of her dreams/visions as being literal. Do you suppose that you want to believe she's genuine because you relate to her?

Sincerely she has admitted she is not for sure, then that says a lot to me. But that hedging of bets is the tactic of a medium--cover all the bases so that they can't pin you down for a falsehood or a mistake. Julie does this on a regular basis in her predictions and what she claims she 'sees'. Were you aware that she claimed to see events that happened in Jerusha Smith's life which absolutely could not and did not happen? We caught her in a complete fabrication in that supposed 'memory' but I suspect that many of her listeners don't know this because they don't know the particulars of Jerusha's life to catch this fabrication.

Someone who has grand delusions is always positively sure about everything and is not subject to influence from any one.I don't know about that.

Has she wanted to build up herself? Yes. I don't see that as wrong I see it as more of a self defence and protective measure toward criticism, something she is learning not to take so personally and will probably need to do less of as she continues. Could you be projecting your own views onto her and identifying with her? Do you think if you are doing this that you can be objective when discussing her?

Lots of people have spiritual gifts and we need to help them learn how to use their gifts and apply them. No one should be locked up in a mental institution for being who they really are and I don't respect the dialogue that someone is crazy when they can handle their own life. The scary thing is, I'm not sure she can handle her own life as things are playing out. Are you aware that she's admitted she has mental illness? This isn't something we've just said to dismiss her claims. These days only a tiny minority end up institutionalized, thanks to modern medicine (which tragically, Julie has rejected in favor of Energy healing), she could get mental health treatment. As for her 'gifts', it's a little hard to say what her gifts are, but prophecy, is not one of them. To this date, she's never made a prediction that actually came true. She's made some doozies too. There was her prediction of Trump being shot, Trump towers bombed, EBT cards not working, rioting across the country, plagues, food shortages, and her infamous earthquake, to mention a few.

We call too many people crazy in our culture. It is said that those who are 1 step ahead are geniuses, and those who are 2 steps ahead are mentally ill or crazy.

Anyone who has read the medical material on mental illnesses will find that they are quite contradictory and complicated to sort out. I don't like the term for Julie Rowe or any body else, and I seek for deeper answers. As I said, she herself admitted that she suffers from mental illness, we're not accusing her of something without evidence, it's true.

With the broad acceptance of religion in Western culture, it would be nice if we left some room for spirituality without people being called crazy.
This thread is about one of her latest prophecies about herself. Julie says a group of people are going to shoot her and kill her. She's going to be dead (on the other side of the veil, she said) for four days and then be raised from the dead to lead the armies of Elders in the 13 month war. Later she's going to be the 'witness' in some kind of presidency. Do these things sound even remotely like something taught in our church? I've been a member a loooong time and I'd say no. I know of no prophecies of the last days that have a woman who leads the Elders of Israel in the 13 month war, in Utah, Colorado, and on to Kansas and since we have a church headed by men who hold the Priesthood, it would naturally fall to them to lead, IMO.

Also, do you know of any prophecies that say that Peter, James and John will return to ordain and set people apart for their missions? Now why would they when they already came and gave Joseph and Oliver Cowdery the Priesthood and the keys which were restored reside with the Prophet of our church? So one has to question why resurrected/translated beings need to come and do this, when we have mortal men who hold the keys to call, ordain and set apart anyone who needs this done, yet this is one of the things Julie is prophesying. I'm sorry, but Julie's prophecies do not jive with LDS doctrines and teachings. They don't sound remotely in keeping with LDS beliefs of the last days.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

AI2.0 wrote: February 11th, 2018, 4:49 pm
I also wonder just who it is that she 'saw' killing her?
Shellie McDermott?

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Juliet wrote: February 11th, 2018, 4:57 pm If she has familiar spirits then where in her doctrine has she opposed Jesus Christ?

Being raised from the dead during an apocalypse situation where all other health modules are out seems probable. The Church is growing in power. What do we get the endowment for anyway?

What she says is incredible and perhaps even unbelievable. But I don't see how the consensus is that she is deceived. After all, Joseph Smith and many others in the scriptures were called names for their beliefs.

If what she is preaching is most decidedly not true, then where does the Doctrine deceive?

I stay open minded. Yes I value everyone's opinions on here. I am not saying the spirit told me Julie Rowe is a true prophetess so everyone else is wrong.

If we are going to debate this, then; it had to be fair on both sides. It cannot be that most people agree she is deceived so that solves it. There must be a better reason than how obvious it is she is wrong.

Exactly what is so obvious? She can prophecy about her own life. Sounds amazing. I wish I could do it but since I never have done anything like that then I have no idea what it is like and whether she is right or wrong.
Energy healing = window to familiar spirits

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

AI2.0 wrote: February 12th, 2018, 7:21 am
Older/wiser? wrote: February 11th, 2018, 10:02 pm Having not listened to her podcast and going by what has been stated above I would say she slipped up. To say she is resurrected in four days would not follow with sacred symbolism that is used. A righteous resurrection would be symbolized by 3 days not 4, truth is in the details, her declarations seem to be getting bolder and more delusional.

I should clarify, she did not say she was resurrected. As I recall, she said she was brought back to life by a Priesthood blessing. As I said to Brianj, I haven't been able to finish listening to the podcast, so I don't know if she explains if she's translated or what, but I assume she just means she's brought to life as Lazarus was and is still in a mortal state after her murder.

But, I saw the similarity to Joseph being killed by a mob, many of those involved had been members of the church. I had to wonder if who she thinks is going to kill her--she clearly stated she knows who they are. I suspect it's former supporters who've now turned against her, or maybe it's the CIA or FBI. She's shown a lot of paranoid tendencies that she's in danger, for a while now. She says she has a bodyguard who travels with her, and he's a volunteer, not paid, to do this.
The bodyguard was promised he could become one of her husbands. Who would pass up that opportunity?

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Emwhisman wrote: February 12th, 2018, 5:11 pm

Juliet, just how familiar with her are you? How much do you understand the teachings and doctrines of the LDS church?

If Julie wants to be a prophetess and proclaim all this stuff to the world, she's got that right, but any LDS member who knows the doctrines and organization of this church knows that what Julie Rowe is proclaiming for herself is so out in left field, it is obvious she is a false Prophetess.

ulie's track record is zero. None of her prophecies have ever come true to date.

And truthfully, Juliet, have you listened to any of her podcasts/books or do you just take her side because you feel like she's an underdog and we're being mean to her? I think that's one reason why some defend her. But, they do so without actually listening to her and having a clear and candid understanding of her and what she is actually claiming.

She opposes Christ by setting herself up for glory and honor of men. She draws people away from the true messengers (our LDS prophets and apostles) and entices them to believe and look to her for temporal salvation. Because that's what she's 'selling' to her listeners. She's telling them that she's seen the future, it's horrible, and she can 'save' them if they listen to her warnings in her podcasts and her books. She gets them to think that they can do God's work by supporting and getting involved with her charity. In doing this, she also opens her listeners up to being deceived by other charlatans as well.

And if you haven't noticed, not all of us can discern familiar spirits. Many are deceived by them. Julie Rowe is heavily involved with Energy healing and IMO, that's what brought these lying spirits into her life and also why some of her followers can't discern them either--they too are deceived by these spirits.
Julie Rowe never opposes Christ by setting herself for the Glory and honor or men, she testifies of Christ as our Savior and redeemer, our older brother and the only one who can truely heal our hearts and save us. She is not enticing anyone to look to her for temporal salvation. She is providing Temporal Salvation by creating a relief organization that will provide safe houses and resources for people during the tribulations to releave their suffering because she has seen what is going to happen and cares about providing resources and help for her brothers and sisters during the cleansing times (and she was told to do it). I’m not quite sure why that infuriates you so.

You also state false evidence to discredit her by saying her track record of her prophecies coming true is “zero” that is simply not true. Just listen to her podcasts.

I’ve been following her since about 2014 and all of her predictions have or will come true in God’s timing. Again,
Just listen to her podcasts. But you have to have been listening to all of her interviews and podcasts not just the edited clips provided by her naysayers to discredit her.

I know a lot of people get hung up on energy work but it is reall, everything is energy, all Spirit is matter only finer. She is Doing a spiritual house cleaning of the hearts of the Children of men, men can do it too and you and I, anyone can. It’s just like house cleaning only on a spiritual level it’s not weird or fantastical but it is advanced to our degree of understanding in the church hpjust yet and yes the adversary imitates it to cover his rear end because if people start healing their hearts and husbands and wives start loving each other and getting over their addictions and people begin to develop the gift of Charity we can have our hearts knit as one and Zion can be established and Satan is really in trouble so he has a huge agenda to make energy work look bad and discredit anyone who does it or talks about it.

Even to fool some of the leaders of the church. We only take it as doctrine when they all speak as a council as one voice. Ballard never spoke of her individually only the negative side of energy work that is Satan’s imitation and everyone is reading into in, Satan loves that but it doesn’t change the reality of the power of clearing trapped emotions to heal hearts.
These are not familiar spirits or Lying spirits they cannot and will not do anything that brings people closer to Christ and testifies of Christ. All those that have worked with her John and others have testified to her of Christ and her mission is to work for Christ. She has never said anything different even though you continue to claim differently (there is so much evedimce to the contrary) I feel like your sprit of hatred to her has blinded you to the amazing truths that are coming forth from her. Read Revelations 12 and you may get a glimpse of who she really is if you are open to the Spirit to reveal it to you. :D
All energy work is or Satan. It used to be called animal magnetism. Now it has many different names. Satan keeps changing the flavor of the day so poeple will still believe in this energy nonsense. Christ frees the individual from trapped emotions and no other power. You have been deceived.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

My responses in blue;

ulie's track record is zero. None of her prophecies have ever come true to date.

Julie Rowe never opposes Christ by setting herself for the Glory and honor or men, she testifies of Christ as our Savior and redeemer, our older brother and the only one who can truely heal our hearts and save us. She is not enticing anyone to look to her for temporal salvation. She is providing Temporal Salvation by creating a relief organization that will provide safe houses and resources for people during the tribulations to releave their suffering because she has seen what is going to happen and cares about providing resources and help for her brothers and sisters during the cleansing times (and she was told to do it). I’m not quite sure why that infuriates you so.
It does not 'infuriate' me. Her claims of vision/prophecy alarm me, but they ought to alarm any devout, active LDS.

I've often wondered why she needed to set up a charity and compete for the same dollars which members could be giving to the Humanitarian fund--which actually is doing something now to relieve misery and suffering of people in need, not waiting for the 'tribulations' to happen in the future.

You also state false evidence to discredit her by saying her track record of her prophecies coming true is “zero” that is simply not true. Just listen to her podcasts.

I’ve been following her since about 2014 and all of her predictions have or will come true in God’s timing. Again,
Just listen to her podcasts. But you have to have been listening to all of her interviews and podcasts not just the edited clips provided by her naysayers to discredit her.

I have listened to her complete radio interviews and read the transcripts to some of her interviews. I've listened to half of her podcasts now and plan to listen to all of them. I stand by my statement that her prophecies have not come true. We are not in the 'camps', we did not have a plague, a biological attack, we have not had food shortages, Pres. Trump was not shot, Trump towers was not bombed, EBT cards did not stop working, there were no widespread riots across the country before Trump took office, and of course, there was no 5.9 to 6.1 earthquake near the Uof U which she claimed was going to happen before the election and that she wouldn't do another interview until it happened. If you can name a prophecy that she made which came true, that would be helpful, I don't know of any. You can say you believe they 'will' come true, but they haven't yet and some, it won't matter because she put a time frame on them, saying they would happen 'in the month of February in 2014' or 'before the election' or 'before the inauguration'. Those one's can't come true later because the time for them to take place has come and gone.

I know a lot of people get hung up on energy work but it is reall, everything is energy, all Spirit is matter only finer. She is Doing a spiritual house cleaning of the hearts of the Children of men, men can do it too and you and I, anyone can. It’s just like house cleaning only on a spiritual level it’s not weird or fantastical but it is advanced to our degree of understanding in the church hpjust yet and yes the adversary imitates it to cover his rear end because if people start healing their hearts and husbands and wives start loving each other and getting over their addictions and people begin to develop the gift of Charity we can have our hearts knit as one and Zion can be established and Satan is really in trouble so he has a huge agenda to make energy work look bad and discredit anyone who does it or talks about it.

What do you think of Elder Ballard's stand he took against Energy healing? Did this not concern you at all? Have you noticed that Julie is an example of a person who has mental health issues which are getting worse, most likely because she needs medication and won't take it? This is a serious problem which can happen when people reject modern medicine for the same old quackery dressed up in a new package. Energy healing is dangerous, that's why Elder Ballard warned against it.

Even to fool some of the leaders of the church. We only take it as doctrine when they all speak as a council as one voice. Ballard never spoke of her individually only the negative side of energy work that is Satan’s imitation and everyone is reading into in, Satan loves that but it doesn’t change the reality of the power of clearing trapped emotions to heal hearts.
These are not familiar spirits or Lying spirits they cannot and will not do anything that brings people closer to Christ and testifies of Christ. All those that have worked with her John and others have testified to her of Christ and her mission is to work for Christ. She has never said anything different even though you continue to claim differently (there is so much evedimce to the contrary) I feel like your sprit of hatred to her has blinded you to the amazing truths that are coming forth from her. Read Revelations 12 and you may get a glimpse of who she really is if you are open to the Spirit to reveal it to you. :D
I'm sorry, but if you think I have a 'spirit of hatred' toward Julie, you really are being deceived. I have no feelings of hatred, only a fear for her own emotional well-being, her spiritual safety and that of her loved ones and the damage she is causing to those who have been taken in by her delusions. I've listened to her prophecies and I can tell you she is speaking falsehoods. And I hate to say it, but as I listen to her, I can tell you that she will likely lead others out of the church, because I'm seriously afraid that is where she's heading. If you care about your own spiritual welfare and your spiritual obligations to your family, you will make a promise to yourself right now that you will NOT follow Julie Rowe out of the LDS church, NO MATTER WHAT. Make that promise to yourself that you won't do it, and I'll will not worry so much about you and others like you. I hope there is a line which you will not cross in following and believing her. You need to know who's side you are on and who the true messengers are. I understand that good people can be deceived, we were warned that false prophets/false teachers would abound in the last days so this is to be expected.

Please, make this decision now. If Julie Rowe one day chooses to not follow the counsel of her church leaders, make that the line you won't cross and stay with the church and the Lord's duly called Prophets.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

LdsMarco wrote: February 12th, 2018, 4:13 pm If I were to get a revelation like that - I would keep it to myself. I'm still not convinced and don't think I will ever be a fan of Julie Rowe.
The Holy Ghost just witness to me that you are lying or that Satan is lying through you. Please get help.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

You really should take a look at onsdag's document about the problems with Julie's tale.
My promoting from the Holy Ghost was just validated as such by this evidence. I hadn’t even read this before knowing that the post you responded to was not true.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

GrandMasterB wrote: February 12th, 2018, 6:15 pm
AI2.0 wrote: February 11th, 2018, 4:49 pm
I also wonder just who it is that she 'saw' killing her?
Shellie McDermott?
I wondered if she was one of them, she said it was more than one person. But, who knows, there's probably more going on in her personal life that we are unaware of.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

GrandMasterB wrote: February 12th, 2018, 6:24 pm
AI2.0 wrote: February 12th, 2018, 7:21 am
Older/wiser? wrote: February 11th, 2018, 10:02 pm Having not listened to her podcast and going by what has been stated above I would say she slipped up. To say she is resurrected in four days would not follow with sacred symbolism that is used. A righteous resurrection would be symbolized by 3 days not 4, truth is in the details, her declarations seem to be getting bolder and more delusional.

I should clarify, she did not say she was resurrected. As I recall, she said she was brought back to life by a Priesthood blessing. As I said to Brianj, I haven't been able to finish listening to the podcast, so I don't know if she explains if she's translated or what, but I assume she just means she's brought to life as Lazarus was and is still in a mortal state after her murder.

But, I saw the similarity to Joseph being killed by a mob, many of those involved had been members of the church. I had to wonder if who she thinks is going to kill her--she clearly stated she knows who they are. I suspect it's former supporters who've now turned against her, or maybe it's the CIA or FBI. She's shown a lot of paranoid tendencies that she's in danger, for a while now. She says she has a bodyguard who travels with her, and he's a volunteer, not paid, to do this.
The bodyguard was promised he could become one of her husbands. Who would pass up that opportunity?
I've never heard that. Do you have a reference for this?

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

GrandMasterB wrote: February 12th, 2018, 6:40 pm

My promoting from the Holy Ghost was just validated as such by this evidence. I hadn’t even read this before knowing that the post you responded to was not true.

No that is not true she posted a few things in 2009 but nothing more that what the Spirit would allow, she really started taking about her experiences on AWOV in 2014, 12 years after her NDE exactly when she was told by John that she needed to write her book and start sharing this information. And this is exactly what Onsdag says in his post. Again your twisting truths, if you want to claim the Holy Ghost has spoken to you I can’t argue with that but I would ask others to pray and ask if I am Satan as you claim. I testify that Jesus is the Christ our personal savior and redeemer and Satan would never admit that, I promise I’m not following him, I pray everyday for protection against him. I hope God will clarify this to others

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

GrandMasterB wrote: February 12th, 2018, 6:38 pm
The Holy Ghost just witness to me that you are lying or that Satan is lying through you. Please get help.

Really? A lie that she was told not to write her book to the public for twelve years, no that’s the truth. I’m sorry you feel the Holy Ghost is speaking that way to you about me, that part is not true, but the fact that she was given things she couldn’t talk about publicly for 12years, even to her husband is true. Yes there were things she could speak of but not the whole message, she’s still revealing more all the time as we get closer.

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

mirkwood wrote: February 12th, 2018, 5:27 pm
Emwhisman wrote: February 12th, 2018, 5:16 pm If there is an eartquake this Spring would you believe everything she’s said? I’m curious what would it take for you to believe her?
The Holy Ghost has already testified to me of the false messages she preaches.

What will it take for you to acknowledge her persistent failed prophecies?

Those “persistent failed prophesies” have been created by those trying to bring her demise. Her prophesies are real and they will occur.

I feel the same way you do that I’ve already been told the truth and I guess time will tell (or the Holy Ghost) which one of us is right

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

You really should take a look at onsdag's document about the problems with Julie's tale

So far the arguments I’ve seen him make are weak at best but I will continue to look through all of them like I said but so far they feel to me like an attempt to obscure her true message by focusing on future events that may still occur but in vision it’s hard to tell when they will actually happen because events run together as it is God’s time and not the timeline we are used to dealing with.

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

AI2.0 wrote: February 12th, 2018, 6:38 pm My responses in blue;

It does not 'infuriate' me. Her claims of vision/prophecy alarm me, but they ought to alarm any devout, active LDS.

I've often wondered why she needed to set up a charity and compete for the same dollars which members could be giving to the Humanitarian fund--which actually is doing something now to relieve misery and suffering of people in need, not waiting for the 'tribulations' to happen in the future.

I have listened to her complete radio interviews and read the transcripts to some of her interviews. I've listened to half of her podcasts now and plan to listen to all of them. I stand by my statement that her prophecies have not come true. We are not in the 'camps', we did not have a plague, a biological attack, we have not had food shortages, Pres. Trump was not shot, Trump towers was not bombed, EBT cards did not stop working, there were no widespread riots across the country before Trump took office, and of course, there was no 5.9 to 6.1 earthquake near the Uof U which she claimed was going to happen before the election and that she wouldn't do another interview until it happened. If you can name a prophecy that she made which came true, that would be helpful, I don't know of any. You can say you believe they 'will' come true, but they haven't yet and some, it won't matter because she put a time frame on them, saying they would happen 'in the month of February in 2014' or 'before the election' or 'before the inauguration'. Those one's can't come true later because the time for them to take place has come and gone.

What do you think of Elder Ballard's stand he took against Energy healing? Did this not concern you at all? Have you noticed that Julie is an example of a person who has mental health issues which are getting worse, most likely because she needs medication and won't take it? This is a serious problem which can happen when people reject modern medicine for the same old quackery dressed up in a new package. Energy healing is dangerous, that's why Elder Ballard warned against it.

I'm sorry, but if you think I have a 'spirit of hatred' toward Julie, you really are being deceived. I have no feelings of hatred, only a fear for her own emotional well-being, her spiritual safety and that of her loved ones and the damage she is causing to those who have been taken in by her delusions. I've listened to her prophecies and I can tell you she is speaking falsehoods. And I hate to say it, but as I listen to her, I can tell you that she will likely lead others out of the church, because I'm seriously afraid that is where she's heading. If you care about your own spiritual welfare and your spiritual obligations to your family, you will make a promise to yourself right now that you will NOT follow Julie Rowe out of the LDS church, NO MATTER WHAT. Make that promise to yourself that you won't do it, and I'll will not worry so much about you and others like you. I hope there is a line which you will not cross in following and believing her. You need to know who's side you are on and who the true messengers are. I understand that good people can be deceived, we were warned that false prophets/false teachers would abound in the last days so this is to be expected.

Please, make this decision now. If Julie Rowe one day chooses to not follow the counsel of her church leaders, make that the line you won't cross and stay with the church and the Lord's duly called Prophets.

These are all things that will still happen in the future, they are not failed predictions you will see. Elder Ballard was talking about people who are using Satan’s form of energy healing, not what Julie Rowe does. She will not lead the people of the church astray she will be soon working with the first Presidency during the tribulations, if you don’t believe it & I can see that I can’t convince you with my words but time will show you or the Holy Ghost whichever comes first. I’m glad you’re worried about her she has a lot on her plate considering who she really is, but don’t worry about her she is one of the strongest woman on the planet and has done more for you or me than any woman so far. She works for and with Jesus Christ and she will not stop or fail in her mission despite if you believe in her or not. All this will come to pass and one day you will see the truthfulness of it

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Emwhisman wrote: February 12th, 2018, 7:00 pm

Really? A lie that she was told not to write her book to the public for twelve years, no that’s the truth. I’m sorry you feel the Holy Ghost is speaking that way to you about me, that part is not true, but the fact that she was given things she couldn’t talk about publicly for 12years, even to her husband is true. Yes there were things she could speak of but not the whole message, she’s still revealing more all the time as we get closer.
I don’t feel that the Holy Ghost is telling me you are under an evil influence. I know it. There is only one kind of energy healing gospel and that is the one from Satan. He is the author of such doctrines. I know this to be true. The emotion code, law of attraction, energy healing and shakras to name a few of his doctrines.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

AI2.0 wrote: February 12th, 2018, 6:01 pm My responses in blue;
I have connected with past lives so, whether they were actually me or somebody else that I could learn from doesn't matter.
'Past lives' is not something taught or believed within LDS doctrine, so this doesn't have any bearing on the discussion.
Just happened upon this as I was reading through Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith:
Transmigration a Doctrine of the Devil

Section Two 1834-37, p.104-105

I told Joshua I did not understand his remarks on the resurrection, and wished him to explain. He replied that he did not feel impressed by the Spirit to unfold it further at present, but perhaps he might at some future time.

I then withdrew to transact some business with a gentleman who had called to see me, when Joshua informed my scribe that he was born in Cambridge, Washington County, New York. He says that all the railroads, canals, and other improvements are projected by the spirits of the resurrection. The silence spoken of by John the Revelator, which is to be in heaven for the space of half an hour, is between 1830 and 1851, during which time the judgments of God will be poured out, after that time there will be peace. * * *

Suspicions were entertained that the said Joshua was the noted Matthias of New York, spoken so much of in the public prints, on account of the trials he endured in that place, before a court of justice, for murder, man-slaughter, contempt of court, whipping his daughter, etc.; for that last two crimes he was imprisoned and came out about four months since. After some equivocating, he confessed that he really was Matthias.

After supper I proposed that he should deliver a lecture to us. He did so, sitting in his chair.

He commenced by saying, God said, let there by light, and there was light, which he dwelt upon throughout his discourse. He made some very excellent remarks, but his mind was evidently filled with darkness. * * *

I resumed conversation with Matthias, and desired him to enlighten my mind more on his views respecting the resurrection.

He said that he possessed the spirit of his fathers, that he was a literal descendant of Matthias, the Apostle, who was chosen in the place of Judas that fell; that his spirit was resurrected in him; and that this was the way or scheme of eternal life--this transmigration of soul or spirit from father to son.

I told him that his doctrine was of the devil, that he was in reality in possession of a wicked and depraved spirit, although he professed to be the Spirit of truth itself; and he said also that he possessed the soul of Christ.

He tarried until Wednesday, 11th, when, after breakfast, I told him, that my God told me, that his god was the devil, and I could not keep him any longer, and he must depart. And so I, for once, cast out the devil in bodily shape, and I believe a murderer. (Nov. 9, 1835.) DHC 2:304-307.
Some striking similarities with the current discussion, I do believe.
AI2.0 wrote: February 12th, 2018, 6:01 pm My responses in blue;
Lots of people have spiritual gifts and we need to help them learn how to use their gifts and apply them. No one should be locked up in a mental institution for being who they really are and I don't respect the dialogue that someone is crazy when they can handle their own life. The scary thing is, I'm not sure she can handle her own life as things are playing out. Are you aware that she's admitted she has mental illness? This isn't something we've just said to dismiss her claims. These days only a tiny minority end up institutionalized, thanks to modern medicine (which tragically, Julie has rejected in favor of Energy healing), she could get mental health treatment. ...

We call too many people crazy in our culture. It is said that those who are 1 step ahead are geniuses, and those who are 2 steps ahead are mentally ill or crazy.

Anyone who has read the medical material on mental illnesses will find that they are quite contradictory and complicated to sort out. I don't like the term for Julie Rowe or any body else, and I seek for deeper answers. As I said, she herself admitted that she suffers from mental illness, we're not accusing her of something without evidence, it's true.

With the broad acceptance of religion in Western culture, it would be nice if we left some room for spirituality without people being called crazy.
From Julie Rowe's interview with Bryan Hyde on November 17, 2016 (emphasis added):
Julie: “some may say I don't go with a full deck - and it is true that I deal with mental illness. That's pretty obvious to anyone on my board or those that work closely with me,… It is horrendous!... And mental illness is not all it's cracked up to be. … I testify to you [that] anyone on this planet - God willing, if it's in their plan - can overcome everything from mental illness to diabetes, to heart attack, to paralysis, and any other ailment that I've suffered through in the last twelve years. ... when you give everything to God He alone can help you become way better. I speak from experience - I mess up everything I do on my own. People know that that know me. But when I give it to God - somehow He miraculously takes this weak vessel and says "let's make something out of this craziness that's going to benefit all of mankind."And one day the record will show that she spoke the truth, even though she had a crazy brain.
Here Julie fully admits that she suffers from a “mental illness” and, given the context, likely has “suffered through [it] in the last twelve years.” Furthermore, she even goes so far as to say that God himself acknowledges her “craziness” and that one day in the future everyone will know that “she had a crazy brain.” These aren't my words, they are hers. Which, as it so happens to be, completely contradicts what she said six months earlier in her first interview with Bryan on May 3, 2016 when she said (again, emphasis added):
Julie: “people criticizing... and falsely accusing, and calling me crazy or whatever,... And I know I’m not crazy, in fact I know it comes from being in tune, … If people could see what I see on both sides of the veil, they would understand why I’m doing this.”

So, which one is the truth? Whether she is 'crazy' or not I’m not judging, condemning, or belittling her – I’m merely pointing out that these two separate statements are mutually exclusive and either one or the other is true as they are contradictory statements. This is just one example of conflicting 'truths' espoused by Julie Rowe. As I mentioned elsewhere, she speaks with a double/forked tongue.

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

GrandMasterB wrote: February 12th, 2018, 7:47 pm
Emwhisman wrote: February 12th, 2018, 7:00 pm

I don’t feel that the Holy Ghost is telling me you are under an evil influence. I know it. There is only one kind of energy healing gospel and that is the one from Satan. He is the author of such doctrines. I know this to be true. The emotion code, law of attraction, energy healing and shakras to name a few of his doctrines.
Bud, whoa! You’re combining two different things here! The emotion code has nothing to do with the law of attraction and I do think the adversary likes to promote that but not the emotion code, that is of God. And if you don’t believe in Chakras go do some Initiatories and pay attention,