Julie Rowe predicts her own death, and return to life;

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Re: Julie Rowe predicts her own death, and return to life;

Post by AI2.0 »

thisisspartaaa wrote: February 17th, 2018, 5:21 pm
EmmaLee wrote: February 17th, 2018, 4:38 pm
thisisspartaaa wrote: February 17th, 2018, 1:52 pmPresident Nelson is the prophet. God will speak to him. Yet by JR proclaiming to be in the know, she is in effect claiming to know what God will do as well. So by claiming this inside knowledge, she is in effect trumping the announcement from the Prophet.

I’m sure she is getting the human trafficking thing from Glenn Beck.
Isn't it amazing?! I truly do wonder how Julie Rowe still has a temple recommend (or so she says), and how a disciplinary council hasn't been held on her (or so she says) - yet the woman in this thread (below) has had the one, and is about to have the other, done to her, and for MUCH less, IMO, than JR is blatantly and publicly guilty of.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=47725
I think she was warned. She abruptly stopped the meetings in the church buildings.

How do you discipline someone who is obviously wrong but isn’t actively involved in trying to destroy the church. More and more I see JR as misguided rather than malicious. Removing her influence from church properties and warning about her teachings in church institutions (spurious materials) could be considered discipline.
I believe it's her mental illness which is bringing this about. I think that she was being treated for it, but then she got involved in Energy healing and my assumption is that she stopped seeing her regular doctor for treatment. I think she probably has refused to take medication and this is the outcome of that--her 'visions', 'dreams', delusions of grandeur, believing she's seeing these things and she has this singular mission, also the paranoia--having a bodyguard, thinking she's going to be shot and killed, by people she knows, but then be raised from the dead and later translated. This is speculation on my part, but frankly, it makes sense where nothing else does.

Mental illness or not, she's going to need to be told to stop saying these things publicly, or she'll have to be disciplined by the church. They will have to disavow her if she won't stop. Having listened to more than half of her podcasts, she just can't keep this up and not be told to stop, if she wants to remain a member in good standing. I'm just surprised that it's gone this far.

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

AI2.0 wrote: February 18th, 2018, 3:53 pm
thisisspartaaa wrote: February 17th, 2018, 1:52 pmPresident Nelson is the prophet. God will speak to him. Yet by JR proclaiming to be in the know, she is in effect claiming to know what God will do as well. So by claiming this inside knowledge, she is in effect trumping the announcement from the Prophet.

Isn't it amazing?! I truly do wonder how Julie Rowe still has a temple recommend (or so she says), and how a disciplinary council hasn't been held on her (or so she says) - yet the woman in this thread (below) has had the one, and is about to have the other, done to her, and for MUCH less, IMO, than JR is blatantly and publicly guilty of.

I think she was warned. She abruptly stopped the meetings in the church buildings.

How do you discipline someone who is obviously wrong but isn’t actively involved in trying to destroy the church. More and more I see JR as misguided rather than malicious. Removing her influence from church properties and warning about her teachings in church institutions (spurious materials) could be considered discipline.
I believe it's her mental illness which is bringing this about. I think that she was being treated for it, but then she got involved in Energy healing and my assumption is that she stopped seeing her regular doctor for treatment. I think she probably has refused to take medication and this is the outcome of that--her 'visions', 'dreams', delusions of grandeur, believing she's seeing these things and she has this singular mission, also the paranoia--having a bodyguard, thinking she's going to be shot and killed, by people she knows, but then be raised from the dead and later translated. This is speculation on my part, but frankly, it makes sense where nothing else does.

Mental illness or not, she's going to need to be told to stop saying these things publicly, or she'll have to be disciplined by the church. They will have to disavow her if she won't stop. Having listened to more than half of her podcasts, she just can't keep this up and not be told to stop, if she wants to remain a member in good standing. I'm just surprised that it's gone this far.
Do we know for certain that she hasn’t been disciplined? Even if she actually has a mental illness(which is a more charitable stance than I, personally, lean towards), I’d think she’d be better off not drinking further condemnation to her soul. Of course, I’ve been guilty of being a fool more often than not, and if she was excommunicated, she’d probably pull out all stops, drop all presences, and do her best to take as many down/out of the church with her as possible.

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

I truly believe she has severe untreated mental illness (with evil spirits ministering to her) it isn't for me to know whether she has been disciplined or not, it is for Me to discern truth from falsehood which I have done. I feel for her because her end if left untreated will be abandonment, alone and smothering darkness.

sarasmile
captain of 10

Post by sarasmile »

Julie Rowe is a relief society teacher and her husband is in the bishopric. So no, she hasn't been disciplined.

sarasmile
captain of 10

Post by sarasmile »

AI2.0 wrote: February 18th, 2018, 3:53 pm

Does it make you wonder why she hasn't been disciplined? Denver Snuffer got the boot pretty fast along with Kate Kelly and John Dehlin. Maybe she is legitimate and we really are at the very end of the end and that is why she is allowed to say these things. I'm not saying I know she's legit but its kind of weird that she is able to continue. If you find out that she really is a messenger from God, how are you going to feel about the posts you write about her?

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

sarasmile wrote: February 20th, 2018, 11:29 pm Does it make you wonder why she hasn't been disciplined? Denver Snuffer got the boot pretty fast along with Kate Kelly and John Dehlin. Maybe she is legitimate and we really are at the very end of the end and that is why she is allowed to say these things. I'm not saying I know she's legit but its kind of weird that she is able to continue. If you find out that she really is a messenger from God, how are you going to feel about the posts you write about her?
Doesn't make me wonder at all. The people you compared JR to were overtly opposed to the churcht but (for the time being) JR is not. The root of her false doctrine, teachings and visions are mental health challenges. You can’t be Xed for that. My MIL ciuld recite word for word pages and pages of things that Joseph and Brigham told her when they appeared to her. They of course never appeared to her she is mentally disturbed just as JR is when she says John, Isaiah , etc...come to her and teach her things. No my friend. She is not a mesenger from God.

Speaking of charlatans: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/living ... 97074.html

This sounds a lot like what JR, Sosa,Spencer et al are saying. Hmmmmm

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

sarasmile wrote: February 20th, 2018, 10:46 pm Julie Rowe is a relief society teacher and her husband is in the bishopric. So no, she hasn't been disciplined.
Another lead-up to: The Son of Perdition Sitting in the Temple... ... :P
Last edited by BeNotDeceived on February 24th, 2018, 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

CelestialAngel wrote: February 23rd, 2018, 3:11 pm I have several mental illnesses that I am aware of and are medicated for. Is it possible Julie Rowe has an undiagnosed mental illness and isn't taking proper medication?
Absolutely, but to clarify, it's not undiagnosed. Julie Rowe has admitted that she has mental illness, that's something we know, we are not guessing.

Julie Rowe became involved with Energy healing some time after her 'NDE' and before she wrote her book in 2014. Energy healers are notorious for rejecting modern medical treatment so it's likely that when she got involved she stopped being treated by a doctor for her illness and stopped taking medications for it. I suspect she believes she's been 'healed' of her illness, but if you ask me, what we may be observing are the symptoms of full blown untreated mental illness.

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

AI2.0 wrote: February 23rd, 2018, 3:29 pm
CelestialAngel wrote: February 23rd, 2018, 3:11 pm I have several mental illnesses that I am aware of and are medicated for. Is it possible Julie Rowe has an undiagnosed mental illness and isn't taking proper medication?
Absolutely, but to clarify, it's not undiagnosed. Julie Rowe has admitted that she has mental illness, that's something we know, we are not guessing.

Julie Rowe became involved with Energy healing some time after her 'NDE' and before she wrote her book in 2014. Energy healers are notorious for rejecting modern medical treatment so it's likely that when she got involved she stopped being treated by a doctor for her illness and stopped taking medications for it. I suspect she believes she's been 'healed' of her illness, but if you ask me, what we may be observing are the symptoms of full blown untreated mental illness.
Or she really had an experience that was counterfeit and is completely deceived.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

thisisspartaaa wrote: February 23rd, 2018, 7:34 pm

Or she really had an experience that was counterfeit and is completely deceived.
Or, she didn't have any experiences at all, and is just plain old deceived and/or knows exactly what she's doing.

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

EmmaLee wrote: February 24th, 2018, 12:40 pm
thisisspartaaa wrote: February 23rd, 2018, 7:34 pm

Or, she didn't have any experiences at all, and is just plain old deceived and/or knows exactly what she's doing.
Makes me really wonder. What bothers me is her conviction. It’s very strong. Leads me to believe something really happened.

Satan is the great imitator.