Julie Rowe predicts her own death, and return to life;

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Julie Rowe predicts her own death, and return to life;

Post by AI2.0 »

Apologies to Cyclops and anyone else who is sick of Julie Rowe threads, but this one needs to be made.

I got around to listening to her latest and apparently her last podcast (she claims, unless the spirit 'tells' her to make more) which she's put up--there is still #59, which she has made but has not released.

Anyway, this one, #60, is one that, to listen to, for any who read her first book and may still be questioning how much is true of her story. She packed a lot of her 'prophesies' in this one podcast, but the most surprising was of her own death and return to life, which will take place in the next few years it seems.

About 25 minutes into the podcast, during a running outline of events that she 'sees', Julie claims that after a second earthquake and after the people are in the camps, in the month of October (she gave no year) Julie will be 'shot and killed' by people that she knows. She said she saw them and knows who they are. She said she will be dead four days and will receive a priesthood blessing which will bring her back, but that the world will be told that 'Julie Rowe is dead' and few will know that she was brought back. She will then go back to live in a safe house for two months while the Elders of Israel are prepared for the 13 month war where troops will be fighting, troops who 'turned dark'. She will work on the war effort as a 'Joan of Arc' figure, though she won't be in battle. They will go take Denver, and overtake the enemy and then move on to Kansas, where it will be time to head, on foot, to the New Jerusalem. And she sees the creation of a church of the Firstborn.

http://julierowe.podomatic.com/

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Re: Julie Rowe predicts her own death, and return to life;

Post by Arenera »

Julie of Arc. Well.....well...I think I’m going to collect some pins. A snow globe...yes a snow globe.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Julie is being played for everything she has by her master. And everything she has are the blind followers that are so desperate for any kind light they will take the imitation. How many followers she has I have no idea but it must be quite a few to keep her in the headlines of various lds blogs. It absolutely amazes me how so many people get caught up with " familiar spirits". And then loudly proclaim " don't you dare", "or " how dare you question me, the spirit bore witness" or " I felt the spirit" . Well I will agree that a spirit was felt but it sure was not from on high as the whole thing with JR spiritually comes from hell itself. It is the blind leading the blind and they both will fall in the ditch. And no I do not need the " prophet" to approve or disapprove. Her whole story is, and was from "familiar spirits" from beginning...
But yes A12.0 it is beating a dead but possessed horse...

I should end with a disclaimer... IMHO....πŸ˜‘

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

See this Emmy? Are you STILL a rowebot?

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

I do think this has to be one of the most outrageous things she's claimed so far.

I also wonder just who it is that she 'saw' killing her? I suspect it is former friends, believers, that she now feels have betrayed her. Honestly, think about this. If you had a loved one who made a claim such as this, you'd be getting them professional help.

I hope Emwishmen, the only one brave enough to admit she's a believer in Julie, will explain how she can believe in Julie's claims, because coming from an LDS background, I don't know how Julie still has any LDS followers. They ought to be able to recognize that JR has gone way off the deep end in her delusions and they are getting worse. I wonder how Eric Smith can continue to enable her in these delusions.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

If she has familiar spirits then where in her doctrine has she opposed Jesus Christ?

We can discern familiar spirits because they are not the spirit of truth.

Being raised from the dead during an apocalypse situation where all other health modules are out seems probable. The Church is growing in power. What do we get the endowment for anyway?

What she says is incredible and perhaps even unbelievable. But I don't see how the consensus is that she is deceived. After all, Joseph Smith and many others in the scriptures were called names for their beliefs.

If what she is preaching is most decidedly not true, then where does the Doctrine deceive?

I stay open minded. Yes I value everyone's opinions on here. I am not saying the spirit told me Julie Rowe is a true prophetess so everyone else is wrong.

If we are going to debate this, then; it had to be fair on both sides. It cannot be that most people agree she is deceived so that solves it. There must be a better reason than how obvious it is she is wrong.

Exactly what is so obvious? She can prophecy about her own life. Sounds amazing. I wish I could do it but since I never have done anything like that then I have no idea what it is like and whether she is right or wrong.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Juliet wrote: ↑February 11th, 2018, 4:57 pm If she has familiar spirits then where in her doctrine has she opposed Jesus Christ?

Being raised from the dead during an apocalypse situation where all other health modules are out seems probable. The Church is growing in power. What do we get the endowment for anyway?

What she says is incredible and perhaps even unbelievable. But I don't see how the consensus is that she is deceived. After all, Joseph Smith and many others in the scriptures were called names for their beliefs.

If what she is preaching is most decidedly not true, then where does the Doctrine deceive?

I stay open minded. Yes I value everyone's opinions on here. I am not saying the spirit told me Julie Rowe is a true prophetess so everyone else is wrong.

If we are going to debate this, then; it had to be fair on both sides. It cannot be that most people agree she is deceived so that solves it. There must be a better reason than how obvious it is she is wrong.

Exactly what is so obvious? She can prophecy about her own life. Sounds amazing. I wish I could do it but since I never have done anything like that then I have no idea what it is like and whether she is right or wrong.
Juliet, just how familiar with her are you? How much do you understand the teachings and doctrines of the LDS church?

If Julie wants to be a prophetess and proclaim all this stuff to the world, she's got that right, but any LDS member who knows the doctrines and organization of this church knows that what Julie Rowe is proclaiming for herself is so out in left field, it is obvious she is a false Prophetess.

She is NOT Joseph Smith and there is nothing in Joseph Smith's story to make us believe her claims. He was called to restore the true church to the earth. Since that time, we've had Prophets and Apostles to lead us and they hold the Priesthood, they hold the keys and they hold the authority to guide us.

A woman who claims to be a prophetess, who tells us that she's being given revelation of what we, as a world, should do, to prepare for the second coming and tells us of the miraculous events and her being 'called and set apart' during one of her NDE's, to these incredible end time missions that she claims. I'm sorry, but that does not work. It doesn't fit with the plan or the mode of calling and stewardship which we accept. Julie can be a 'prophetess' to the world, after all, there have been plenty of people who makes these claims, but LDS members should never be taken in by this.

Yes, she can prophecy about her own life, but when the things she prophecies about affect the rest of us and we are supposed to believe her or we're in trouble or we're fighting against God, then that's where she's crossed the line. And, Julie's track record is zero. None of her prophecies have ever come true to date.

And truthfully, Juliet, have you listened to any of her podcasts/books or do you just take her side because you feel like she's an underdog and we're being mean to her? I think that's one reason why some defend her. But, they do so without actually listening to her and having a clear and candid understanding of her and what she is actually claiming.

She opposes Christ by setting herself up for glory and honor of men. She draws people away from the true messengers (our LDS prophets and apostles) and entices them to believe and look to her for temporal salvation. Because that's what she's 'selling' to her listeners. She's telling them that she's seen the future, it's horrible, and she can 'save' them if they listen to her warnings in her podcasts and her books. She gets them to think that they can do God's work by supporting and getting involved with her charity. In doing this, she also opens her listeners up to being deceived by other charlatans as well.

And if you haven't noticed, not all of us can discern familiar spirits. Many are deceived by them. Julie Rowe is heavily involved with Energy healing and IMO, that's what brought these lying spirits into her life and also why some of her followers can't discern them either--they too are deceived by these spirits.

Spider
captain of 100

Post by Spider »

Juliet wrote: ↑February 11th, 2018, 4:57 pm If she has familiar spirits then where in her doctrine has she opposed Jesus Christ?

Juliette, read a little bit about psychological disorders where people have delusions of grandeur. It is very enlightening. It doesn’t usually end well for church members who put their faith in random people over the prophet and apostles.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

AI2.0 wrote: ↑February 11th, 2018, 4:49 pm I do think this has to be one of the most outrageous things she's claimed so far.
Then you need to actually listen to this podcast. I had no intention of doing so, but with absolutely nothing else to do today I listened. At about 31 minutes in she talks about a governing presidency with herself as a member.

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

Having not listened to her podcast and going by what has been stated above I would say she slipped up. To say she is resurrected in four days would not follow with sacred symbolism that is used. A righteous resurrection would be symbolized by 3 days not 4, truth is in the details, her declarations seem to be getting bolder and more delusional.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Older/wiser? wrote: ↑February 11th, 2018, 10:02 pm Having not listened to her podcast and going by what has been stated above I would say she slipped up. To say she is resurrected in four days would not follow with sacred symbolism that is used. A righteous resurrection would be symbolized by 3 days not 4, truth is in the details, her declarations seem to be getting bolder and more delusional.
Laserus was revived after four days.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Durzan wrote: ↑February 11th, 2018, 10:21 pm
Older/wiser? wrote: ↑February 11th, 2018, 10:02 pm Having not listened to her podcast and going by what has been stated above I would say she slipped up. To say she is resurrected in four days would not follow with sacred symbolism that is used. A righteous resurrection would be symbolized by 3 days not 4, truth is in the details, her declarations seem to be getting bolder and more delusional.
Laserus was ressurrected after four days.
Correction. Lazarus wasn't resurrected. Christ brought him back to life but it wasn't the resurrection. Christ is the first fruits of the resurrection and therefore nobody was resurrected before He was.

Granted, Lazarus may have since received his resurrection, but we don't have record of that...

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Well, the good news is that based on her track record this new prophecy of hers won't happen and she won't have an untimely death in the manner described. Hopefully she'll use that time to repent and turn away from all this hogwash.

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

Yes you are right, if I remember correctly the Savior tarried purposefully because of Jewish tradition that the Spirit was still there with the body. He tarried to discount the rumors that would have been spread saying Laserus was not truly dead so there was a purpose in that. Julie made her declaration to sound as if she were equal to one of the two witnesses in Jerusalem, therefore the symbolism in that case was inconsistent IMHO.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

I have mixed feelings. As I have said before, I see these Julie Rowe stories as Mormon fanfiction. More outrageous they are, more entertaining they are. But my feelings are mixed, because this is not fiction. Julie is an actual person who really claims these things. And it is even more sad that there still are people who believes her.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

inho wrote: ↑February 11th, 2018, 11:31 pm I have mixed feelings. As I have said before, I see these Julie Rowe stories as Mormon fanfiction.
Gerald Lund is Mormon Fanfiction. Julie Rowe is either kitty litter box crazy or she's in the service of our enemy.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

brianj wrote: ↑February 11th, 2018, 7:33 pm
AI2.0 wrote: ↑February 11th, 2018, 4:49 pm I do think this has to be one of the most outrageous things she's claimed so far.
Then you need to actually listen to this podcast. I had no intention of doing so, but with absolutely nothing else to do today I listened. At about 31 minutes in she talks about a governing presidency with herself as a member.
I'm sorry, I didn't have a lot of time yesterday, I've so far only been able to listen to half of it, but hope to finish listening today and I'll listen for that. If you have more to offer from what you heard, I'd really appreciate it if you post it here. Also, anyone else who listened, if you caught things that I missed, I'd be grateful for the help in pointing these things out.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

I should clarify, she did not say she was resurrected. As I recall, she said she was brought back to life by a Priesthood blessing. As I said to Brianj, I haven't been able to finish listening to the podcast, so I don't know if she explains if she's translated or what, but I assume she just means she's brought to life as Lazarus was and is still in a mortal state after her murder.

But, I saw the similarity to Joseph being killed by a mob, many of those involved had been members of the church. I had to wonder if who she thinks is going to kill her--she clearly stated she knows who they are. I suspect it's former supporters who've now turned against her, or maybe it's the CIA or FBI. She's shown a lot of paranoid tendencies that she's in danger, for a while now. She says she has a bodyguard who travels with her, and he's a volunteer, not paid, to do this.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

inho wrote: ↑February 11th, 2018, 11:31 pm I have mixed feelings. As I have said before, I see these Julie Rowe stories as Mormon fanfiction. More outrageous they are, more entertaining they are. But my feelings are mixed, because this is not fiction. Julie is an actual person who really claims these things. And it is even more sad that there still are people who believes her.
That's exactly why I take this serious. Julie is not selling this as fiction and while I don't think there are that many, she's got followers who truly believe everything she says. If she were a member of any other church, I would leave it to their church members to worry about, but she's LDS and she's duping some of our brothers and sisters in our church. Her influence now and in the future, will have negative repercussions.

Maybe this will real strange stuff will be a good thing--maybe she needs to go waaaay overboard for her loved ones to realize they must step in, that is, if they can reason with her. I think she needs medication and since she's an Energy healer, she probably refuses to even consider it.

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

AI2.0 wrote: ↑February 12th, 2018, 8:38 am
inho wrote: ↑February 11th, 2018, 11:31 pm I have mixed feelings. As I have said before, I see these Julie Rowe stories as Mormon fanfiction. More outrageous they are, more entertaining they are. But my feelings are mixed, because this is not fiction. Julie is an actual person who really claims these things. And it is even more sad that there still are people who believes her.
That's exactly why I take this serious. Julie is not selling this as fiction and while I don't think there are that many, she's got followers who truly believe everything she says. If she were a member of any other church, I would leave it to their church members to worry about, but she's LDS and she's duping some of our brothers and sisters in our church. Her influence now and in the future, will have negative repercussions.

Maybe this will real strange stuff will be a good thing--maybe she needs to go waaaay overboard for her loved ones to realize they must step in, that is, if they can reason with her. I think she needs medication and since she's an Energy healer, she probably refuses to even consider it.
At least she says a priesthood blessing brings her back instead of energy healing :D

Like I said before, she is setting herself up to be a female version of a prophet. It’s embedded in a feminism view of what she thinks the church should be. Hence the over emphasis on individuals like Joan of Arc and parallelism to Joseph Smith.

I think that ideology is where it becomes most damaging. It implies that the leadership is not doing things right, hence the need for her and her prophesies.

evejaa
captain of 50

Post by evejaa »

Let's not miss the point that in #60 Julie also said, this is her last podcast until after the earthquake! She predicted this May. Yep.. she is going silent again till earthquake hits...she says after General Conference.

But then she like to cover her butt...and then later, she went on to say, it may hit this Spring or next Spring ...but for sure it in the Spring. She doesn't know when it will come. She just wants to keeps saying it so people will give her credit whenever it hits! But for sure she said, no more podcast till earthquake! Only time will tell.

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

This will probably get her ex'd

evejaa
captain of 50

Post by evejaa »

Also the problem with her believer's is, she mingles bearing witness of Christ and her testimony. To most Mormons, these are things we don't question. If your bear your testimony, your truth, then we are suppose accept it. But God told us to use the power of decerinment, so we will not be fooled. Sorry, but Julie Rowe predicted earthquake 2 years ago, and nothing will change here false prediction. At least here we can speak open about her. You can't speake bad about her on AVOW, they freak out on you.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

evejaa wrote: ↑February 12th, 2018, 11:30 am Let's not miss the point that in #60 Julie also said, this is her last podcast until after the earthquake! She predicted this May. Yep.. she is going silent again till earthquake hits...she says after General Conference.

But then she like to cover her butt...and then later, she went on to say, it may hit this Spring or next Spring ...but for sure it in the Spring. She doesn't know when it will come. She just wants to keeps saying it so people will give her credit whenever it hits! But for sure she said, no more podcast till earthquake! Only time will tell.
It's imminent.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

AI2.0 wrote: ↑February 11th, 2018, 5:17 pm

Juliet, just how familiar with her are you? How much do you understand the teachings and doctrines of the LDS church?

If Julie wants to be a prophetess and proclaim all this stuff to the world, she's got that right, but any LDS member who knows the doctrines and organization of this church knows that what Julie Rowe is proclaiming for herself is so out in left field, it is obvious she is a false Prophetess.

She is NOT Joseph Smith and there is nothing in Joseph Smith's story to make us believe her claims. He was called to restore the true church to the earth. Since that time, we've had Prophets and Apostles to lead us and they hold the Priesthood, they hold the keys and they hold the authority to guide us.

A woman who claims to be a prophetess, who tells us that she's being given revelation of what we, as a world, should do, to prepare for the second coming and tells us of the miraculous events and her being 'called and set apart' during one of her NDE's, to these incredible end time missions that she claims. I'm sorry, but that does not work. It doesn't fit with the plan or the mode of calling and stewardship which we accept. Julie can be a 'prophetess' to the world, after all, there have been plenty of people who makes these claims, but LDS members should never be taken in by this.

Yes, she can prophecy about her own life, but when the things she prophecies about affect the rest of us and we are supposed to believe her or we're in trouble or we're fighting against God, then that's where she's crossed the line. And, Julie's track record is zero. None of her prophecies have ever come true to date.

And truthfully, Juliet, have you listened to any of her podcasts/books or do you just take her side because you feel like she's an underdog and we're being mean to her? I think that's one reason why some defend her. But, they do so without actually listening to her and having a clear and candid understanding of her and what she is actually claiming.

She opposes Christ by setting herself up for glory and honor of men. She draws people away from the true messengers (our LDS prophets and apostles) and entices them to believe and look to her for temporal salvation. Because that's what she's 'selling' to her listeners. She's telling them that she's seen the future, it's horrible, and she can 'save' them if they listen to her warnings in her podcasts and her books. She gets them to think that they can do God's work by supporting and getting involved with her charity. In doing this, she also opens her listeners up to being deceived by other charlatans as well.

And if you haven't noticed, not all of us can discern familiar spirits. Many are deceived by them. Julie Rowe is heavily involved with Energy healing and IMO, that's what brought these lying spirits into her life and also why some of her followers can't discern them either--they too are deceived by these spirits.
I enjoyed her books and I have listened to some of her podcasts. This number 60 she said about the earthquake she was not sure if what she saw was literal or symbolic, but she thought it was a little bit of both. That is the main thing I would ask her. She sees a lot, her 3rd eye is open and it seems to me she is well aware of things going on in the spirit world.

I have connected with past lives so, whether they were actually me or somebody else that I could learn from doesn't matter.

The rules for the spirit world are different than the physical. I think Julie Rowe is vocal about her journey and learning process and I believe she is genuine. I don't think she is being deceived or working for some background evil purpose.

She is sharing her experiences and my big question has always been, are these things for sure literal. I have had dreams of natural disasters but they are representative of emotional upheavals in my life.

Sincerely she has admitted she is not for sure, then that says a lot to me.

Someone who has grand delusions is always positively sure about everything and is not subject to influence from any one.

Has she wanted to build up herself? Yes. I don't see that as wrong I see it as more of a self defence and protective measure toward criticism, something she is learning not to take so personally and will probably need to do less of as she continues.

Lots of people have spiritual gifts and we need to help them learn how to use their gifts and apply them. No one should be locked up in a mental institution for being who they really are and I don't respect the dialogue that someone is crazy when they can handle their own life.

We call too many people crazy in our culture. It is said that those who are 1 step ahead are geniuses, and those who are 2 steps ahead are mentally ill or crazy.

Anyone who has read the medical material on mental illnesses will find that they are quite contradictory and complicated to sort out. I don't like the term for Julie Rowe or any body else, and I seek for deeper answers.

With the broad acceptance of religion in Western culture, it would be nice if we left some room for spirituality without people being called crazy.