Julie Rowe predicts her own death, and return to life;

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
ndjili
captain of 100

Re: Julie Rowe predicts her own death, and return to life;

Post by ndjili »

EmmaLee wrote: February 13th, 2018, 12:54 pm I'm good with taking Christ's words as they are - no commentaries needed (that's where the philosophies of men mingled with scriptures come in).

Of course we all sin and need to repent of various and sundry things. But the scriptures I shared above are referring to very specific things people are/will be deceived about - "false Christs, false prophets, and great signs and wonders" - that is all. Not everyone is or will be deceived about these particular things - and Christ said the elect will not be. He's not saying those same elect people can't be deceived about something else, but they will not succumb to deceptions about false Christs, false prophets, and great signs and wonders. I take him at his word.
I guess I reject the idea that the elect can’t be deceived by some false prophets and teachers for a time, based on one scripture. Context is everything. The Olivet Doscourse was written in a certain order for a reason. Christ is issuing this warning TO believers. He also is giving an order of events. He is warning His believers, including His elect, not to be deceived. There are multiple deceptions and multiple kinds of false Zchrists, prophets, and teachers being talked about.
It seems pretty clear, that the deception that comes AFTER the Abomination of Desolation will be much bigger than the previous deceptions. But at that point the elect will not believe that deception.

The physical Abomination of Desolation, or abominations that make desolate, doesn’t come until a spiritual abomination of Desolation comes. This is the latter-day apostasy.

This is when the covenant people of God commit the sins that a God calls abomination, and it leaves them desolate, or without the Holy Ghost.

When you look at other latter-day prophecy, it tells us the man of lawlessness or Wicked one, is not revealed until after the latter-day apostasy.

What is the sign of the lawless one and false prophet?

2 Thessalonians 2 tells us
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I feel that taking all the scriptures as a whole, and not singling out one, give a more complete picture.

Hence I stick by what I said earlier, that the elect can be deceived, for a short time, and can repent.
I feel it’s a dangerous belief to say they can’t, because too many of the deceived feel that since they are of the covenant people, they can’t be deceived based of one scripture taken out of its order and context. Thus they ignore the MANY scriptures telling them otherwise. This keeps the prideful trapped in the spirit of delusion. On the flip side, it’s also dangerous to say that if someone was deceived but repented, that by this same criteria, they can’t be considered elect.
To me the wording and placement of Matthew 24:24 are clear that the deception spoken of in that scripture is specific to the false Christ coming. We can all be deceived and must remain vigilant and grounded in gospel basics if we hope to make it through the deceptions and apostasy still to come.

I guess for me that’s why it’s important to expose the deceptions when we see them. Prophets in the Old and New Testament named names. So should we.

All the small antichrists lead to the big antichrist. All the small false prophets lead to the big false prophet. So if people can’t see through the little guys, like Julie Rowe, Hector Sosa, Spencer, Mike Strod, Chad Daybell, and so on. Then at that point there is no hope. They will never be able to see through the big ones coming.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Well, we agree on one thing - there sure are a lot of LDS people being deceived today.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

EmmaLee wrote: February 15th, 2018, 3:45 pm Well, we agree on one thing - there sure are a lot of LDS people being deceived today.
Lol. Yes we do!

It’s stunning the blatantly false things people are falling for.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

thisisspartaaa wrote: February 14th, 2018, 5:49 pm
Oops. When you post you bring the thread up to the top. You may want to think about how you are contributing to the thread, but I suspect it’s more about wanting to tell others they are wrong rather than ignoring it and moving on.

:D
Think about how i'm contributing to the thread? You mean by glorifying a clearly troubled individual or contributing to the beat down?

I want nothing of either thing.

I think there are better thoughts that can come from those in this thread. In fact, I've seen them before. That is my point and that is all.

It's time to let Julie go.

evejaa
captain of 50

Post by evejaa »

ndjili wrote: February 15th, 2018, 3:36 pm
EmmaLee wrote: February 13th, 2018, 12:54 pm I'm good with taking Christ's words as they are - no commentaries needed (that's where the philosophies of men mingled with scriptures come in).

Of course we all sin and need to repent of various and sundry things. But the scriptures I shared above are referring to very specific things people are/will be deceived about - "false Christs, false prophets, and great signs and wonders" - that is all. Not everyone is or will be deceived about these particular things - and Christ said the elect will not be. He's not saying those same elect people can't be deceived about something else, but they will not succumb to deceptions about false Christs, false prophets, and great signs and wonders. I take him at his word.
I guess I reject the idea that the elect can’t be deceived by some false prophets and teachers for a time, based on one scripture. Context is everything. The Olivet Doscourse was written in a certain order for a reason. Christ is issuing this warning TO believers. He also is giving an order of events. He is warning His believers, including His elect, not to be deceived. There are multiple deceptions and multiple kinds of false Zchrists, prophets, and teachers being talked about.
It seems pretty clear, that the deception that comes AFTER the Abomination of Desolation will be much bigger than the previous deceptions. But at that point the elect will not believe that deception.

The physical Abomination of Desolation, or abominations that make desolate, doesn’t come until a spiritual abomination of Desolation comes. This is the latter-day apostasy.

This is when the covenant people of God commit the sins that a God calls abomination, and it leaves them desolate, or without the Holy Ghost.

When you look at other latter-day prophecy, it tells us the man of lawlessness or Wicked one, is not revealed until after the latter-day apostasy.

What is the sign of the lawless one and false prophet?

2 Thessalonians 2 tells us
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I feel that taking all the scriptures as a whole, and not singling out one, give a more complete picture.

Hence I stick by what I said earlier, that the elect can be deceived, for a short time, and can repent.
I feel it’s a dangerous belief to say they can’t, because too many of the deceived feel that since they are of the covenant people, they can’t be deceived based of one scripture taken out of its order and context. Thus they ignore the MANY scriptures telling them otherwise. This keeps the prideful trapped in the spirit of delusion. On the flip side, it’s also dangerous to say that if someone was deceived but repented, that by this same criteria, they can’t be considered elect.
To me the wording and placement of Matthew 24:24 are clear that the deception spoken of in that scripture is specific to the false Christ coming. We can all be deceived and must remain vigilant and grounded in gospel basics if we hope to make it through the deceptions and apostasy still to come.

I guess for me that’s why it’s important to expose the deceptions when we see them. Prophets in the Old and New Testament named names. So should we.

All the small antichrists lead to the big antichrist. All the small false prophets lead to the big false prophet. So if people can’t see through the little guys, like Julie Rowe, Hector Sosa, Spencer, Mike Strod, Chad Daybell, and so on. Then at that point there is no hope. They will never be able to see through the big ones coming.
Ouch, we are throwing them all in together. Hard to see all their names together. We so want to believe that there are dreams and visions that are true. But maybe they need to be kept to ourselves.

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

ebenezerarise wrote: February 15th, 2018, 5:01 pm
thisisspartaaa wrote: February 14th, 2018, 5:49 pm
Oops. When you post you bring the thread up to the top. You may want to think about how you are contributing to the thread, but I suspect it’s more about wanting to tell others they are wrong rather than ignoring it and moving on.

:D
Think about how i'm contributing to the thread? You mean by glorifying a clearly troubled individual or contributing to the beat down?

I want nothing of either thing.

I think there are better thoughts that can come from those in this thread. In fact, I've seen them before. That is my point and that is all.

It's time to let Julie go.
I don’t see how people are glorifying her or beating her down. Stop being so dramatic.

OPs critique is valid and worth discussing/reading. There are general conference talks that are more harsh than what is being said in this thread.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

thisisspartaaa wrote: February 15th, 2018, 5:51 pm
I don’t see how people are glorifying her or beating her down. Stop being so dramatic.

OPs critique is valid and worth discussing/reading. There are general conference talks that are more harsh than what is being said in this thread.
Talk about being dramatic. Post a link to one. I'd love to see your definition of harsh.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

ebenezerarise wrote: February 16th, 2018, 1:09 am
thisisspartaaa wrote: February 15th, 2018, 5:51 pm

Talk about being dramatic. Post a link to one. I'd love to see your definition of harsh.
This thread really isn't about this. I think it would be better if you started a thread about the treatment of Julie Rowe on the LDSFF forum--I expect you'd get a number of us participating, but I'd like this one to stick more to the topic of her prophecies about herself and her visions of the future, if you can help me with that.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: February 14th, 2018, 1:38 pm In some way this latest podcast was the best of them all. She threw in everything but the kitchen sink in this one—there was so much that was so wrong that it was simply JR entertainment at it’s best. The contradictions, the changing her story, the false doctrine, the silliiness of it all...Fantastic. Who can’t get excited anout that?!?!

For example:
Btw why was she recording this from a cemetery—weird? She was in ID on a GRTF trip which means either she was using funds from the “charity” for personal travel or in IF to try to soak more gullibles for cash.
They make a number of new false /doctrines / phrases: adamic theocracy, queen of queens, negative cords, portals of light / darkness. Reincarnation (MMP), Davidic Presidency, the law of atraction, doesnt understand the symbolism of the #4, false understanding of who the Davidic servant and anti-christ are.

She has a false understanding of the church of the firstborn, how the church in the OT worked. Falsely says the Jews (who have no authority)will build the jerusalem temple, that it will be built in the next several years.

The tribulations will start in the next several months. The Wasatch Wake up will happen in the Spring just like she describes but won’t say in what year. Evil spirits and energy will come from the cracks in the ground from the EQ. The EQ maybe spiritual or literal or maybe both. Foreign troops invade the Fall after that. That’s when she will be shot but brought back to life. She’ll go to live in multiple safehouses then be translated then necome ”the Witness” to the church of the first norm presidency. (Silly me. I thought The Holy Ghost was the witness...). She will lead the Elders of Isreal like Joan of arc but not actually go into battle like she once said. We’ll fight thwe NWO for Denver.

Pres Nelson will issue the call out but now there will b nonmembers and the unprepared, which another change to her story. Eric and JR repeatedly send subtle barbs about the current church leadership: some of them will go into apostacy, you will have to get light w/o them, they are getting innetwren God and man...In fact they are adopting many of the Snufferisms. In addition to thatlast example they emphasize the fality of the leaders, use the term Father rather than a more respectful The Father or Heavenly Father, need to lookoutside the church for truth and guidance, takes a BY quote out of context to cast doubt on the brethren...

She claims an infinite love—only Diety can have an infinite love. Peter James and John to perform laying on of hands to give authority and translate people. Himt JR they have already given the authority they were assigned to. She has a mission—there is no calling or mission w/o an ordination which she hasn’t had. She said “we” will gather the 144K that is quite the honor she assumes for herself. She took two things from Spencer that she never said before. The church of the first born will start in 10 yrs in NJ. Eric uses multiple strawman arguments and plain false interpretation of prophets in the OT to try and prove JR is a prophetess coming from outside the church hierarchy.

Whew! That was exhausing and there was a lot more but I’ll let that sufice.

Anybody ever heard one of The 15 ordained apostles speak like that? No, me neither.
In this podcast, it looks like Julie changed the timeline from what she used to say. In her July 2014 interview with Mills Crenshaw, she puts the earthquakes AFTER the call out, but in this #60 podcast, in her most recent timeline, she puts the Wasatch Wakeup Earthquake as the beginning of the 'Tribulations' and says that Pres. Nelson will call people to the camps about a year later. Then, there will be another fall earthquake-- It's hard to keep it straight. Back in 2014, it was a little easier;

http://www.nofearpreps.com/julie-rowe-transcript.html
Q: In the Salt Lake valley you saw a couple of major earthquakes. Describe what you saw.

The small earthquakes that you’ve had over the past month or two were the beginning warning earthquakes, and there are going to be a few other warning earthquakes, maybe a little bit bigger than what you had or about the same. The really big ones will come, and I’ve seen them many times.

Hurricane-like winds, tornadoes, lightning, thunder, mudslides, water coming up from the earth, lakes and rivers heaving beyond their bounds, complete chaos, lots of flooding. I actually thought of it while I was driving here from Pleasant Grove, how the point of the mountain is going to slide right off. The temples will be protected, there will be some damage done to them but they will withstand. Entire homes demolished, and it will be truly horrific.

Q: Is that before or after the gathering?

After, and one of the reasons I know that is because I was shown pertains to my family because we come from the Kansas City area and travel a route that brings us south, through New Mexico, Arizona, Price Canyon, and we spend a night or two in Utah county before we reach our final destination which is in a camp further north. We have to travel the highways that go through Utah county, Salt Lake, and Wasatch county. I was shown that when those earthquakes occur, the highways will become impassible. And when we traveled, there was a real sense of urgency.

Q: That is critical because what I’ve garnered from you is that there are going to be people who attend the meeting and say, “they’ve got to be kidding, I’m not going to leave. I’ve got a job, everything is fine, there is no chaos.”

Yes there will be that. And then there will be those stalwart individuals who, whether they have a knowledge of it or not, they do know how to trust their God, and trust their leaders, and they have learned to discern truth. Some will go out of mere obedience. It will take great faith, but for those who may not have faith, they may know how to act out of mere obedience.

But there will come a time when in order to stay in the camps and survive the camps and endure the camps, we will have to rely on our faith, because the destructions don’t happen the day after we get to camp. We are going to get news, I don’t have clarity on how it happens, but there’s going to be news that nothing really big has happened in the valley, there’s been no earthquake, there’s no foreign troops, what am I doing here? I have a perfectly nice home, nice car, a hot shower, I could sure use a bath, and it’s only two hours away, why am I camping in a tent in the middle of nowhere? This is crazy, this is ridiculous. And sadly, they leave. And when they leave, they will not be able to come back, and I can’t go into detail on that other than to say, that I did see so many different scenarios and one clear one was that people were there for a couple of weeks and they heard that nothing was going on in the valley, so they pack up their family and they leave, and then shortly after, wham-o. And I don’t want to be that person.

Compare that from her interview four years ago when she said specifically 'there's been no earthquake...', with her new 'timeline' she 'sees' in relation to the Earthquakes and the call out in her supposed 'final' podcast, #60;

She reiterated for the Earthquake; 'Spring green grass, early in the morning' gets reported 4:14 am, 'they' showed her a news cast. She thinks after General Conference it will occur. Unexpected 'cold front'. This will cause 'portals open' in Salt lake, dark energy coming up from the ground. Tribulations begin with the Spring Earthquake. 'About a year out' from the earthquake, will come the call to gather to the camps (and some to their houses?), by Pres. Nelson.
After the gathering, she will 'exit with' her family, go west and live in a safe house--July to Sept., Foreign troops will invade during that time, There will be a 'large earthquake' in the fall of the year 'I have been given the year' 'more than a year from when the WW earthquake happens'....

Notice that four years ago, there were just little 'warning' earthquakes before the people go to the camps, which are normal, She says 'the really big ones will come', but back then, she was saying that things were pretty calm and life was going as usual before people were invited to gather.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

Pretty much everything in my quoted post is either a contradiction of something she already sailed d or simply false. You can add to the list that we were already supposed to have been in the camps spring / summer of‘16 from her early timetable. Remember what she said about her husbands hair was about the same amout if gray and they had the same car malarkey?

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

AI2.0 wrote: February 16th, 2018, 1:45 pm
DesertWonderer2 wrote: February 14th, 2018, 1:38 pm In some way this latest podcast was the best of them all. She threw in everything but the kitchen sink in this one—there was so much that was so wrong that it was simply JR entertainment at it’s best. The contradictions, the changing her story, the false doctrine, the silliiness of it all...Fantastic. Who can’t get excited anout that?!?!

For example:
Btw why was she recording this from a cemetery—weird? She was in ID on a GRTF trip which means either she was using funds from the “charity” for personal travel or in IF to try to soak more gullibles for cash.
They make a number of new false /doctrines / phrases: adamic theocracy, queen of queens, negative cords, portals of light / darkness. Reincarnation (MMP), Davidic Presidency, the law of atraction, doesnt understand the symbolism of the #4, false understanding of who the Davidic servant and anti-christ are.

She has a false understanding of the church of the firstborn, how the church in the OT worked. Falsely says the Jews (who have no authority)will build the jerusalem temple, that it will be built in the next several years.

The tribulations will start in the next several months. The Wasatch Wake up will happen in the Spring just like she describes but won’t say in what year. Evil spirits and energy will come from the cracks in the ground from the EQ. The EQ maybe spiritual or literal or maybe both. Foreign troops invade the Fall after that. That’s when she will be shot but brought back to life. She’ll go to live in multiple safehouses then be translated then necome ”the Witness” to the church of the first norm presidency. (Silly me. I thought The Holy Ghost was the witness...). She will lead the Elders of Isreal like Joan of arc but not actually go into battle like she once said. We’ll fight thwe NWO for Denver.

Pres Nelson will issue the call out but now there will b nonmembers and the unprepared, which another change to her story. Eric and JR repeatedly send subtle barbs about the current church leadership: some of them will go into apostacy, you will have to get light w/o them, they are getting innetwren God and man...In fact they are adopting many of the Snufferisms. In addition to thatlast example they emphasize the fality of the leaders, use the term Father rather than a more respectful The Father or Heavenly Father, need to lookoutside the church for truth and guidance, takes a BY quote out of context to cast doubt on the brethren...

She claims an infinite love—only Diety can have an infinite love. Peter James and John to perform laying on of hands to give authority and translate people. Himt JR they have already given the authority they were assigned to. She has a mission—there is no calling or mission w/o an ordination which she hasn’t had. She said “we” will gather the 144K that is quite the honor she assumes for herself. She took two things from Spencer that she never said before. The church of the first born will start in 10 yrs in NJ. Eric uses multiple strawman arguments and plain false interpretation of prophets in the OT to try and prove JR is a prophetess coming from outside the church hierarchy.

Whew! That was exhausing and there was a lot more but I’ll let that sufice.

Anybody ever heard one of The 15 ordained apostles speak like that? No, me neither.
In this podcast, it looks like Julie changed the timeline from what she used to say. In her July 2014 interview with Mills Crenshaw, she puts the earthquakes AFTER the call out, but in this #60 podcast, in her most recent timeline, she puts the Wasatch Wakeup Earthquake as the beginning of the 'Tribulations' and says that Pres. Nelson will call people to the camps about a year later. Then, there will be another fall earthquake-- It's hard to keep it straight. Back in 2014, it was a little easier;

http://www.nofearpreps.com/julie-rowe-transcript.html
Q: In the Salt Lake valley you saw a couple of major earthquakes. Describe what you saw.

The small earthquakes that you’ve had over the past month or two were the beginning warning earthquakes, and there are going to be a few other warning earthquakes, maybe a little bit bigger than what you had or about the same. The really big ones will come, and I’ve seen them many times.

Hurricane-like winds, tornadoes, lightning, thunder, mudslides, water coming up from the earth, lakes and rivers heaving beyond their bounds, complete chaos, lots of flooding. I actually thought of it while I was driving here from Pleasant Grove, how the point of the mountain is going to slide right off. The temples will be protected, there will be some damage done to them but they will withstand. Entire homes demolished, and it will be truly horrific.

Q: Is that before or after the gathering?

After, and one of the reasons I know that is because I was shown pertains to my family because we come from the Kansas City area and travel a route that brings us south, through New Mexico, Arizona, Price Canyon, and we spend a night or two in Utah county before we reach our final destination which is in a camp further north. We have to travel the highways that go through Utah county, Salt Lake, and Wasatch county. I was shown that when those earthquakes occur, the highways will become impassible. And when we traveled, there was a real sense of urgency.

Q: That is critical because what I’ve garnered from you is that there are going to be people who attend the meeting and say, “they’ve got to be kidding, I’m not going to leave. I’ve got a job, everything is fine, there is no chaos.”

Yes there will be that. And then there will be those stalwart individuals who, whether they have a knowledge of it or not, they do know how to trust their God, and trust their leaders, and they have learned to discern truth. Some will go out of mere obedience. It will take great faith, but for those who may not have faith, they may know how to act out of mere obedience.

But there will come a time when in order to stay in the camps and survive the camps and endure the camps, we will have to rely on our faith, because the destructions don’t happen the day after we get to camp. We are going to get news, I don’t have clarity on how it happens, but there’s going to be news that nothing really big has happened in the valley, there’s been no earthquake, there’s no foreign troops, what am I doing here? I have a perfectly nice home, nice car, a hot shower, I could sure use a bath, and it’s only two hours away, why am I camping in a tent in the middle of nowhere? This is crazy, this is ridiculous. And sadly, they leave. And when they leave, they will not be able to come back, and I can’t go into detail on that other than to say, that I did see so many different scenarios and one clear one was that people were there for a couple of weeks and they heard that nothing was going on in the valley, so they pack up their family and they leave, and then shortly after, wham-o. And I don’t want to be that person.

Compare that from her interview four years ago when she said specifically 'there's been no earthquake...', with her new 'timeline' she 'sees' in relation to the Earthquakes and the call out in her supposed 'final' podcast, #60;

She reiterated for the Earthquake; 'Spring green grass, early in the morning' gets reported 4:14 am, 'they' showed her a news cast. She thinks after General Conference it will occur. Unexpected 'cold front'. This will cause 'portals open' in Salt lake, dark energy coming up from the ground. Tribulations begin with the Spring Earthquake. 'About a year out' from the earthquake, will come the call to gather to the camps (and some to their houses?), by Pres. Nelson.
After the gathering, she will 'exit with' her family, go west and live in a safe house--July to Sept., Foreign troops will invade during that time, There will be a 'large earthquake' in the fall of the year 'I have been given the year' 'more than a year from when the WW earthquake happens'....

Notice that four years ago, there were just little 'warning' earthquakes before the people go to the camps, which are normal, She says 'the really big ones will come', but back then, she was saying that things were pretty calm and life was going as usual before people were invited to gather.
It’s very annoying hearing her talk like she knows what President Nelson will do. Furthermore, I don’t recall any of her predictions mentioning Nelson but all of a sudden, she uses his name.

It’s always in hindsight.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

It’s very annoying hearing her talk like she knows what President Nelson will do. Furthermore, I don’t recall any of her predictions mentioning Nelson but all of a sudden, she uses his name.

Yes, I don't think she ever said Pres. Monson would make the 'call out', but she did in #60 with Pres. Nelson. She'd better hope he lives a long time or this will be one of those things she has to rationalize and explain away for her followers. I wonder if they still have that same SUV she said was the very car they were traveling in to the camps.

Did you notice that she mentioned 'human traffiking' a couple of times--that GTRF is going to be involved in fighting this--she often picks up cues from what others are talking about and then adds them in to what she's talking about.

evejaa
captain of 50

Post by evejaa »

FYI, some of her predictions follow what others have said on AVOW. One of the members, a day or two after Monson's death said that he could now say who the Prophet was from his dream. He name Pres. Nelson. Now she comes out with this info...interesting. I know for a fact that ALL her predictions came from members on AVOW, because in 2007 a dreamer dreamt about a callout, and in 2010 the dreams came out and were posted on AVOW.. Dreams of camps and white truck. Yep, and when did her books come out? So why do they believe her, oh she is a second witness to these events. Give me a break, she plagiarizes it all from some where and every where.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

AI2.0 wrote: February 17th, 2018, 10:32 amI wonder if they still have that same SUV she said was the very car they were traveling in to the camps.
I know they still had it when they moved from Iowa to Kansas 1 1/2 years ago.

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

AI2.0 wrote: February 17th, 2018, 10:32 am

Yes, I don't think she ever said Pres. Monson would make the 'call out', but she did in #60 with Pres. Nelson. She'd better hope he lives a long time or this will be one of those things she has to rationalize and explain away for her followers. I wonder if they still have that same SUV she said was the very car they were traveling in to the camps.

Did you notice that she mentioned 'human traffiking' a couple of times--that GTRF is going to be involved in fighting this--she often picks up cues from what others are talking about and then adds them in to what she's talking about.
President Nelson is the prophet. God will speak to him. Yet by JR proclaiming to be in the know, she is in effect claiming to know what God will do as well. So by claiming this inside knowledge, she is in effect trumping the announcement from the Prophet.

I’m sure she is getting the human trafficking thing from Glenn Beck.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

thisisspartaaa wrote: February 17th, 2018, 1:52 pmPresident Nelson is the prophet. God will speak to him. Yet by JR proclaiming to be in the know, she is in effect claiming to know what God will do as well. So by claiming this inside knowledge, she is in effect trumping the announcement from the Prophet.

Isn't it amazing?! I truly do wonder how Julie Rowe still has a temple recommend (or so she says), and how a disciplinary council hasn't been held on her (or so she says) - yet the woman in this thread (below) has had the one, and is about to have the other, done to her, and for MUCH less, IMO, than JR is blatantly and publicly guilty of.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=47725

evejaa
captain of 50

Post by evejaa »

I think JR should be disciple for continuing to do energy healings and charging people. It is still on her website.

http://julieroweprepare.com/what-is-an-energy-session/

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

EmmaLee wrote: February 17th, 2018, 4:38 pm
thisisspartaaa wrote: February 17th, 2018, 1:52 pmPresident Nelson is the prophet. God will speak to him. Yet by JR proclaiming to be in the know, she is in effect claiming to know what God will do as well. So by claiming this inside knowledge, she is in effect trumping the announcement from the Prophet.

Isn't it amazing?! I truly do wonder how Julie Rowe still has a temple recommend (or so she says), and how a disciplinary council hasn't been held on her (or so she says) - yet the woman in this thread (below) has had the one, and is about to have the other, done to her, and for MUCH less, IMO, than JR is blatantly and publicly guilty of.

I think she was warned. She abruptly stopped the meetings in the church buildings.

How do you discipline someone who is obviously wrong but isn’t actively involved in trying to destroy the church. More and more I see JR as misguided rather than malicious. Removing her influence from church properties and warning about her teachings in church institutions (spurious materials) could be considered discipline.

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

evejaa wrote: February 17th, 2018, 5:09 pm I think JR should be disciple for continuing to do energy healings and charging people. It is still on her website.

http://julieroweprepare.com/what-is-an-energy-session/
I don’t think that’s enough. If that were the case then many people in the church should be disciplined.

The church is made up of all sorts of people doing the wrong things.

mmm..cheese
captain of 100

Post by mmm..cheese »

It's crazy how we do not hear about any of that in General Conference yet it is supposedly so important... it does not take a genius to know what to do when something like this happens.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

thisisspartaaa wrote: February 17th, 2018, 5:21 pm

I think she was warned. She abruptly stopped the meetings in the church buildings.

How do you discipline someone who is obviously wrong but isn’t actively involved in trying to destroy the church. More and more I see JR as misguided rather than malicious. Removing her influence from church properties and warning about her teachings in church institutions (spurious materials) could be considered discipline.
I believe it's her mental illness which is bringing this about. I think that she was being treated for it, but then she got involved in Energy healing and my assumption is that she stopped seeing her regular doctor for treatment. I think she probably has refused to take medication and this is the outcome of that--her 'visions', 'dreams', delusions of grandeur, believing she's seeing these things and she has this singular mission, also the paranoia--having a bodyguard, thinking she's going to be shot and killed, by people she knows, but then be raised from the dead and later translated. This is speculation on my part, but frankly, it makes sense where nothing else does.

Mental illness or not, she's going to need to be told to stop saying these things publicly, or she'll have to be disciplined by the church. They will have to disavow her if she won't stop. Having listened to more than half of her podcasts, she just can't keep this up and not be told to stop, if she wants to remain a member in good standing. I'm just surprised that it's gone this far.

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

AI2.0 wrote: February 18th, 2018, 3:53 pm

I believe it's her mental illness which is bringing this about. I think that she was being treated for it, but then she got involved in Energy healing and my assumption is that she stopped seeing her regular doctor for treatment. I think she probably has refused to take medication and this is the outcome of that--her 'visions', 'dreams', delusions of grandeur, believing she's seeing these things and she has this singular mission, also the paranoia--having a bodyguard, thinking she's going to be shot and killed, by people she knows, but then be raised from the dead and later translated. This is speculation on my part, but frankly, it makes sense where nothing else does.

Mental illness or not, she's going to need to be told to stop saying these things publicly, or she'll have to be disciplined by the church. They will have to disavow her if she won't stop. Having listened to more than half of her podcasts, she just can't keep this up and not be told to stop, if she wants to remain a member in good standing. I'm just surprised that it's gone this far.
Do we know for certain that she hasn’t been disciplined? Even if she actually has a mental illness(which is a more charitable stance than I, personally, lean towards), I’d think she’d be better off not drinking further condemnation to her soul. Of course, I’ve been guilty of being a fool more often than not, and if she was excommunicated, she’d probably pull out all stops, drop all presences, and do her best to take as many down/out of the church with her as possible.

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

I truly believe she has severe untreated mental illness (with evil spirits ministering to her) it isn't for me to know whether she has been disciplined or not, it is for Me to discern truth from falsehood which I have done. I feel for her because her end if left untreated will be abandonment, alone and smothering darkness.

sarasmile
captain of 10

Post by sarasmile »

Julie Rowe is a relief society teacher and her husband is in the bishopric. So no, she hasn't been disciplined.

sarasmile
captain of 10

Post by sarasmile »

AI2.0 wrote: February 18th, 2018, 3:53 pm

Does it make you wonder why she hasn't been disciplined? Denver Snuffer got the boot pretty fast along with Kate Kelly and John Dehlin. Maybe she is legitimate and we really are at the very end of the end and that is why she is allowed to say these things. I'm not saying I know she's legit but its kind of weird that she is able to continue. If you find out that she really is a messenger from God, how are you going to feel about the posts you write about her?