For Emwishman

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
mirkwood
captain of 1,000

For Emwishman

Post by mirkwood »

I'm going to make it easy for you to do this and create a new thread for you to address the points that onsdag has brought up. I am really looking forward to seeing your explanations.
Onsdag [/quote wrote:
Oh, and by the way, in case you are not familiar with it, I would invite you to take a look at my thread/review about her first book. I have yet to have anyone seriously examine and disprove my points. As a close friend and ardent defender of Julie I'd be interested to hear your honest opinion and see if you can discredit any of my points found therein.

Easy link to follow as you read: viewtopic.php?t=37001

I would suggest opening two pages so you can read on one and then post your rebuttal over here, preferably with a quote from the other thread so we can all follow along and see where we have gotten it all wrong about Julie.

Have you ever been to school? That’s how classes work, we’re instructed for a while by the teacher and then it’s time for us to do our own homework. Sounds like the bell just rung...

*ding goes the bell, educate us please*

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Re: For Emwishman

Post by Durzan »

Easy Mirkwood. From personal experience, I can say that this kind of thread can blow up in your face if you aren't careful. I'll be keeping my eye on it.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

I'm making it easy for her to refute onsdag's exposure of Julie. I separated it from a different thread for convenience. It won't blow up in my face. I already know Julie is a false prophet. Emwishman has her chance to show me (us) that we are wrong. I look forward to seeing her do that.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

I like her silly "Bible talk" . (7)In the lake I could see all manner of fish swimming around.." Now why is she talking like that? Why not just say- "I saw a bunch of fish" It would be more believable to me if she wouldn't try to use the scripted Biblical translations. Silly female.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

Emwishman, I see you've been back to the forums. Maybe you missed this thread.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

mirkwood wrote: February 9th, 2018, 10:18 am I already know Julie is a false prophet.
PROPHETESS! Unless you know a lot more about her then we do :?
;)

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

I personally don't see the point of this thread. I already issued a challenge for Julie Rowe and her supporters in my review thread and I feel there would be a better place for people to address my concerns and/or rebut my points. From that thread:
No one, including Julie Rowe or those who support her, have as yet been able to address my concerns outlined in this document or disprove them. Rather than addressing the issues openly and directly they would rather ignore it and/or attack my personal character. I am willing to have an open and honest discussion of the issues I present herein and if someone is able to disprove something I say as false then I am willing to publicly acknowledge it and correct the mistake.
No need to start a new thread when they can address my points directly in that thread.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Call out threads?

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Durzan wrote: February 9th, 2018, 9:48 am Easy Mirkwood. From personal experience, I can say that this kind of thread can blow up in your face if you aren't careful. I'll be keeping my eye on it.
Call out threads, such as this are often against posting rules, what’s the policy here?

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Re: Call out threads?

Post by Durzan »

BeNotDeceived wrote: February 12th, 2018, 1:56 am
Durzan wrote: February 9th, 2018, 9:48 am Easy Mirkwood. From personal experience, I can say that this kind of thread can blow up in your face if you aren't careful. I'll be keeping my eye on it.
Call out threads, such as this are often against posting rules, what’s the policy here?
Actually, the forum rules are deliberately vague in nature (he that is commanded in all things...) so there is no violation there. A case could be made that calling someone out is disrespectful and a form of baiting, but that would again, IMO be a vauge application of the rules, unless the challenged user responds and things proceed to go down hill from there.

In other words, that’s why I am watching the thread. If Brian decides that threads such as this are supposed to be closed, then I will do so without hesitation. However, until such policy is determined, I see no reason to close it unless it becomes absolutely clear that the rules broken.

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

mirkwood wrote: February 9th, 2018, 6:23 am I'm going to make it easy for you to do this and create a new thread for you to address the points that onsdag has brought up. I am really looking forward to seeing your explanations.
Onsdag [/quote wrote:
Oh, and by the way, in case you are not familiar with it, I would invite you to take a look at my thread/review about her first book. I have yet to have anyone seriously examine and disprove my points. As a close friend and ardent defender of Julie I'd be interested to hear your honest opinion and see if you can discredit any of my points found therein.

Easy link to follow as you read: viewtopic.php?t=37001

I would suggest opening two pages so you can read on one and then post your rebuttal over here, preferably with a quote from the other thread so we can all follow along and see where we have gotten it all wrong about Julie.

Have you ever been to school? That’s how classes work, we’re instructed for a while by the teacher and then it’s time for us to do our own homework. Sounds like the bell just rung...

*ding goes the bell, educate us please*

....Because she said she’s done with her podcasts for now. Time for us to do our own reasearch and learning. Thanks for putting it all together I’ve looked at some of it so far and not seeing anything that has me shaken but because of what I know I cannot be shaken. But I will continue to read, there is a lot there.

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

Onsdag wrote: February 11th, 2018, 9:21 pm I personally don't see the point of this thread. I already issued a challenge for Julie Rowe and her supporters in my review thread and I feel there would be a better place for people to address my concerns and/or rebut my points. From that thread:
No one, including Julie Rowe or those who support her, have as yet been able to address my concerns outlined in this document or disprove them. Rather than addressing the issues openly and directly they would rather ignore it and/or attack my personal character. I am willing to have an open and honest discussion of the issues I present herein and if someone is able to disprove something I say as false then I am willing to publicly acknowledge it and correct the mistake.
No need to start a new thread when they can address my points directly in that thread.

They can be disproven, that is not difficult at all

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

Emwhisman wrote: February 12th, 2018, 7:36 pm

They can be disproven, that is not difficult at all
Which you have failed to do. The Holy Ghost has testified to the falseness of Julie's tales. You are deceived.