New Ideas flood the Forum.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Re: New Ideas flood the Forum.

Post by kittycat51 »

LucianAMD wrote: February 1st, 2018, 9:53 pm
BrianM wrote: February 1st, 2018, 4:38 pm
marc wrote: February 1st, 2018, 4:07 pm
Durzan wrote: February 1st, 2018, 3:44 pm If it so be that I am found capable and qualified, I am voulenteering.
There ya go, Brian. I second Durzan's nomination.
I'll have to consult the puppet master before making a decision.
I approve.

Really? :o Serious :shock: Your joking :lol:

Elguapo4538
captain of 50

Post by Elguapo4538 »

I'm finding that the most desirable things I can learn are straight from the source. I have experienced it and now I crave personal revelation from the Man of Holiness. Wouldnt it be magnificent if everyone that follows Christ received the type of inspiration that Nephi did in Helaman 8 where he announced who killed the chief judge and by what means they may know this to be true? Ask, Seek, Knock! Trust and verify for yourself

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

I would suggest that you can connect the dots of correct ideas to other correct ideas using the spirit to confirm the truth to you. And the scriptures and also talks by General Authorities' talks will also confirm and mesh correctly with other simple base gospel principles.

So if someone is new in the gospel they can focus on the simple gospel principles to avoid being led astray.

IF it can't be confirmed then you can just wait a bit and focus on other things until it can be confirmed. You can go about learning other things until there's a way to tell if an idea be right or wrong. Not all the ideas on this sight are correct. And sometimes if you know something isn't correct if you aren't trying to be contentious its OK to say you don't think something is right.

So I would connect the dots as you go along to what you already know to be right.