New Hector Sosa video 1/21/2018

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

New Hector Sosa video 1/21/2018

Post by kirtland r.m. »

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Re: New Hector Sosa video 1/21/2018

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Matthew 7

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from M

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

kirtland r.m. wrote: January 22nd, 2018, 9:03 pm https://vimeo.com/252083426
I watched this video. Hector never mentions anything about what he has seen in vision. He did give a good lesson on becoming like a little child.

At least now I can stop singing my favorite song. "Where in the world is Hector Sosa Jr."

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

Not a big fan. I was severely disappointed when I read his book

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

LdsMarco wrote: January 23rd, 2018, 11:38 am Not a big fan. I was severely disappointed when I read his book
Same here. I didn't really see the point of the book after I read it.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

Super concerning st the 1:18:00 when the woman starts to equate the whole “eye of faith” that these dreamers always talk about, with the third eye and bindi. She then talks about this false (occult, neo-gnostic) idea that Christ went to India and studied with the mystics before his ministry. This started in 1869 with Louis Jacolliot, and even though his ideas were PROVEN false, Nicolas Notovich picked it up and added more nonsense to it that was also proven false. Then Levi Dowling picked it up and wrote the blasphemous Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ which he claimed he channeled from the “Akashi Records” (Aka Julie Rowe’s occult book of life). The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ is a huge foundational book in the New Age doctrine. Antichrist, New Age, neo-gnostic teachings seems to be widely accepted by these false prophets and teachers. I mean why stop in India? Why not go back to the third eye snake symbol on the crown of Pharoah? Too obvious occult for them? Ya know bindi’s and Hindu idol worshippers are ok, but wisdom snakes in Egypt are too much.
But not only does Hector go along with it, he talked about being a great visionary who was told by a shaman that he was great because he didn’t need drugs (sorcery) to get into vision.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

My visiting teacher came over so I had to pause the video, but it just gets worse the more I see. In the occult, one of the big rituals is focusing your imagination. This is to help us in creating in reality what we imagine. Hector is advocating it.

Also, I for one am not a seer stone in the hat believer. Not one person involved in the translation of the Book of Mormon ever said they did this. The story came out as a third hand account told after most involved had died.

They want to use the idea of “unbelief” and open mindedness to get people to believe in “New truths”. There is only one Truth. Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. He is the truth we should seek. I feel like all these people want to skip the step of becoming like the Son. They all want to become like the Father. But no man comes to the Father except through the Son.

Satan’s great sin was attempted usurper. Trying to bypass God and His laws to Godhood.

I do agree that something will come to divide the church, but I think these LDS Gnostics are going to be the ones very surprised.

I cannot believe the blatant occultism being accepted by this group.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

KRM: You posted this link wo leaving any comments. So I have a couple questions for you:

What was your purpose in posting this?
What are your thoughts about what he said?
Do you believe he is a propjet of God?
Do you still believe JR is a prophet of God?

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

Well here is his “lamentation” he claims he was inspired by the “spirit” to write. It was shared with me from someone who used to. Be on AVOW.
The Burden of Hector...
A few months ago, The Spirit asked me to write a lamentation in the style of Habakkuk. Today, I received all of it.

=====================================

The burden which Hector, filled with the gift of prophecy, did see.

Why dost thou shew me iniquity, and cause me to behold grievance? for spoiling and violence are before me: and there are that raise up strife and contention.

Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth.

I raised my voice to heaven, and the Lord answered me, and said, write the vision, and make it plain, that they may understand what they readeth.

Condemnation be upon their crown for their praise is for themselves. Thy God has not forsaken thee, but thou has plucked him out of your thoughts and your life. Darkness covers the land and darkness covers the minds of the people of this Earth. She groaneth from her affliction of suffering the wickedness of the Children of Men.

Selah

Woe unto them that lovest their thigh gaps, hip bridges, Botox, skin peels, changes upon the temple of the flesh, and many divers evils of the body. They parade the nakedness of their bodies as an offer to Baal. Yet they curse God for their misfortunes.

Selah

Woe unto them that worship their camping trailers, their jet skis, their fishing and excursion boats, their expensive vehicles and apparel, their trips to exotic lands and destinations. Yet mock that which is sacred to God.

Selah

Woe unto them that worship themselves for things not earned. They raise their countenance with stiff necks and trample the poor and the contrite. God is anathema to them and think him a mere fantasy. They beat my people to pieces, and grind the faces of the poor, saith the Lord God of Hosts.

Selah

Woe unto those that are lifted up in the pride of their eyes, and have stumbled, because of the greatness of their stumbling block, that they have built up many churches; nevertheless, they put down the power and miracles of God, and preach up unto themselves their own wisdom and their own learning, that they may get gain and grind upon the face of the poor.

Selah

Woe unto them that murder the unborn and shout it from their ivory towers. They deny God and preach paths away from him. They deny the work of his hands, even when evidence speaks of his magnificence and his omnipotence.

Selah

Woe unto them that listen to hissing spirits, for they teach strange paths and corrupt the word of God. Woe unto them that preach the precepts of man to usurp the power of God.

Selah

The tares and wheat are separating. The time to flee Babylon cometh. The unrepentant will be as grapes in a wine press. Their blood will be the wine of their affliction.

O God of Heaven, remove from me reproach and contempt; for I have kept thy testimonies.

Amen.
Last edited by HectorSosaJr; October 25th, 2015 at 07:33 PM..

Mcox
captain of 100

Post by Mcox »

Wo unto you hector Sosa for...”why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?” That came to me from Luke 6:41-42

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

ndjili wrote: January 24th, 2018, 11:58 am Well here is his “lamentation” he claims he was inspired by the “spirit” to write. It was shared with me from someone who used to. Be on AVOW.
The Burden of Hector...
A few months ago, The Spirit asked me to write a lamentation in the style of Habakkuk. Today, I received all of it.

Why dost thou shew me iniquity, and cause me to behold grievance? for spoiling and violence are before me: and there are that raise up strife and contention.

Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth.

I raised my voice to heaven, and the Lord answered me, and said, write the vision, and make it plain, that they may understand what they readeth.

Condemnation be upon their crown for their praise is for themselves. Thy God has not forsaken thee, but thou has plucked him out of your thoughts and your life. Darkness covers the land and darkness covers the minds of the people of this Earth. She groaneth from her affliction of suffering the wickedness of the Children of Men.

Selah

Woe unto them that lovest their thigh gaps, hip bridges, Botox, skin peels, changes upon the temple of the flesh, and many divers evils of the body. They parade the nakedness of their bodies as an offer to Baal. Yet they curse God for their misfortunes.

Selah

Woe unto them that worship their camping trailers, their jet skis, their fishing and excursion boats, their expensive vehicles and apparel, their trips to exotic lands and destinations. Yet mock that which is sacred to God.

Selah

Woe unto them that worship themselves for things not earned. They raise their countenance with stiff necks and trample the poor and the contrite. God is anathema to them and think him a mere fantasy. They beat my people to pieces, and grind the faces of the poor, saith the Lord God of Hosts.

Selah

Woe unto those that are lifted up in the pride of their eyes, and have stumbled, because of the greatness of their stumbling block, that they have built up many churches; nevertheless, they put down the power and miracles of God, and preach up unto themselves their own wisdom and their own learning, that they may get gain and grind upon the face of the poor.

Selah

Woe unto them that murder the unborn and shout it from their ivory towers. They deny God and preach paths away from him. They deny the work of his hands, even when evidence speaks of his magnificence and his omnipotence.

Selah

Woe unto them that listen to hissing spirits, for they teach strange paths and corrupt the word of God. Woe unto them that preach the precepts of man to usurp the power of God.

Selah

The tares and wheat are separating. The time to flee Babylon cometh. The unrepentant will be as grapes in a wine press. Their blood will be the wine of their affliction.

O God of Heaven, remove from me reproach and contempt; for I have kept thy testimonies.

Amen.
Well, if he uses the word selah, it must be legitimate. Right? :P

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

ndjili wrote: January 24th, 2018, 11:58 am Well here is his “lamentation” he claims he was inspired by the “spirit” to write. It was shared with me from someone who used to. Be on AVOW.
The Burden of Hector...

Selah

Selah

Selah

Selah

Selah

Selah

Selah

Amen.
Why did you have to post this? I now have to burn Hector Sosa Jr’s book.

MR. T
captain of 50

Post by MR. T »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: January 24th, 2018, 9:25 am
KRM: You posted this link wo leaving any comments. So I have a couple questions for you:

Desertwonderer do you work for CNN?

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

MR. T wrote: January 26th, 2018, 12:13 am

Inquirings minds want to know 8-)

MR. T
captain of 50

Post by MR. T »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: January 26th, 2018, 10:03 am

Yeah - If inquiring minds are incredibly biased and totally slanted... Just like CNN

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

MR. T wrote: January 28th, 2018, 10:46 pm

Yeah - If inquiring minds are incredibly biased and totally slanted... Just like CNN
Hi MR. T, Thank's for the questions. Because the saints have been told that the righteous will not be "raptured out of here" before the time of the last years of tribulations(as some Christian's believe, and I have posted on that before), then there is only one way the righteous can for the most part be spared. That is the same way and pattern which the Lord uses over and over in the scriptures, they must be called out to places of safety. In my opinion, these past events are not debatable. That is what has been done, even with the saints finally gathering in the tops of the mountains, where they avoided most later problems, including the very devastating American Civil War. As a side note,those who persecuted the saints the worst(Missourians), by the way, suffered a great deal for their wickedness, starting about ten years before the war stared, with continued battles with their neighbors in Kansas, then throughout the civil war. A striking prophesy given by the prophet Joseph that only the fireplace stacks of burned out homes would be left, became stunningly fulfilled in Daviess County and surrounding areas.
You asked about Hector and J.R.. Weather I believe they saw what they said they saw or not, and there have been many both inside of the church and out who have described the same or similar events. Here is the bottom line, the general events they have described in my opinion will happen, and will need to happen. There can't be any other way. When we study these issues, we are seeing the blueprint of what will soon happen. Remember the story of the grasshopper and the ants? The Lord's timing is known to Him, but like the wise virgins, will we be prepared. spiritually and physically?
Last edited by kirtland r.m. on February 3rd, 2018, 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

For those of us who don't want to spend an hour and a half listening to the video, do any viewers want to give a summary or point out a couple particularly interesting time stamps?

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

What's a "thigh gap" and a "hip bridge"? I'm not familiar with this kind of lingo.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

shadow wrote: February 3rd, 2018, 8:42 am What's a "thigh gap" and a "hip bridge"? I'm not familiar with this kind of lingo.
A thigh gap is when a woman stands with her feet together and her thighs don't touch.

I suspect that when the author said hip bridge, they really meant bikini bridge.

A hip bridge is an exercise position where you lay on your back with your feet pulled up, tightening muscles so your leg is vertical and your thighs and torso make a straight line to your shoulders on the floor. This can't be what the author meant.

A bikini bridge is formed when a woman in a bikini lays on her back and the top front of the bikini bottom doesn't touch any part of her abdomen between the iliac crest portion of her hip on each side.

Both are extreme evidence that a woman is very skinny, which most men and most women find attractive.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

kirtland r.m. wrote: February 2nd, 2018, 10:38 pm
MR. T wrote: January 28th, 2018, 10:46 pm

Hi MR. T, Thank's for the questions. Because the saints have been told that the righteous will not be "raptured out of here" before the time of the last years of tribulations(as some Christian's believe, and I have posted on that before), then there is only one way the righteous can for the most part be spared. That is the same way and pattern which the Lord uses over and over in the scriptures, they must be called out to places of safety. In my opinion, these past events are not debatable. That is what has been done, even with the saints finally gathering in the tops of the mountains, where they avoided most problems, including the very devastating American Civil War. As a side note,those who persecuted the saints the worst(Missourians), by the way, suffered a great deal for their wickedness, starting about ten years before the war stared, with continued battles with their neighbors in Kansas, then throughout the civil war. A striking prophesy given by the prophet Joseph that only the fireplace sacks of burned out homes would be left, became stunningly fulfilled in Daviess County and surrounding areas.
You asked about Hector and J.R.. Weather I believe they saw what they said they saw or not, and there have been many more inside of the church or out who have described the same or similar events. Here is the bottom line, the general events they have described in my opinion will happen, and will need to happen. There can't be any other way. When we study these issues, we are seeing the blueprint of what will soon happen. Remember the story of the grasshopper and the ants? The Lord's timing is known to Him, but like the wise virgins, will we be prepared. spiritually and physically?
The ONLY way they can be saved? You my friend have a very limited imagination and besides modern prophets such as Elder Holland and Brigham Young disagree with you, JR and Sosa. I ask myself: "Self, with whom do you align yourself JRH and BY or JR and Sosa?" hmmmmmm THAT'S a tough choice. (please note a heavy dose of sarcasm in my last statement)