Julie Rowe 'memories' in her podcast are false memories

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Re: Julie Rowe 'memories' in her podcast are false memories

Post by iWriteStuff »

AI2.0 wrote: February 6th, 2018, 6:14 pm Did you know there's another book planned? It's a biography of her life. She's also doing a documentary. She has grand plans for her TGRF charity too. Pretty incredible when you look back at her first book and how she claimed she didn't want attention and only wrote the book because God told her to.
Who do I petition to get her to stop writing books? :?

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.c ... d-11240292

At one point, JR said her vision/NDE/memory (you take your pick) was that HANDSOME Justin Trudeau was the anti-christ. I wonder was this the type of abhorrent dictatorial rule that she envisioned? Oh the horror!

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

AI2.0 wrote: February 6th, 2018, 6:14 pm
inho wrote: February 6th, 2018, 11:40 am
capctr wrote: February 5th, 2018, 5:41 pm Remember how, in the Old Testament, false prophets were struck down? Good times.
This is exactly what I was thinking when I read this in another thread:
Emwhisman wrote: February 2nd, 2018, 12:46 pm Julie Rowe’s followers aren’t the one who will be proving who she is, if that was possible it would have been done by now. So thanks for the advice but it is wrong and you left out one critical senerio, the fourth..

4) God will show you and all those who don’t believe Julie Rowe exactly who she is, maybe sooner or it may just happen well after the internet breaks ;)
However, since this was written by a Julie Rowe fan, I guess she had something else in her mind.
I've been listening to the podcasts and Julie has some very grandiose plans for her future. I expect that this is what emwhishman was referring to--that one day, we will all know of Julie's role as a prophet (she claims to have seen the visions that all the great prophets have seen) and her role in the leading the Elders of Israel as a 'Joan of Arc' and she's apparently a key player in events of the winding up/second coming events.

Did you know there's another book planned? It's a biography of her life. She's also doing a documentary. She has grand plans for her TGRF charity too. Pretty incredible when you look back at her first book and how she claimed she didn't want attention and only wrote the book because God told her to.
She didn’t ask for any of this, just like Joseph Smith didn’t ask to be the Prophet when he went out to the woods to pray. She has been shown line upon line what is next in her mission and has had more and more revealed to her about who she is and what her mission is as time goes on. Now she’s telling those who have ears to hear that information too. She doesn’t want attention, she just wants to help save as many of her brothers and sisters who will listen to her from what she has been shown is about to happen. And that’s all I want too, I feel there are some on here who it will help maybe not those who are arguing with me but who knows, and if it helps even one person that’s all that matters.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

Emwhisman wrote: February 7th, 2018, 3:18 pm

She didn’t ask for any of this, just like Joseph Smith didn’t ask to be the Prophet when he went out to the woods to pray. She has been shown line upon line what is next in her mission and has had more and more revealed to her about who she is and what her mission is as time goes on. Now she’s telling those who have ears to hear that information too. She doesn’t want attention, she just wants to help save as many of her brothers and sisters who will listen to her from what she has been shown is about to happen. And that’s all I want too, I feel there are some on here who it will help maybe not those who are arguing with me but who knows, and if it helps even one person that’s all that matters.
If you are so sure you are correct about Julie will you take up onsdag's challenge in the other thread?

He has provided a detailed rebuttal to Julie's tales. He is waiting for someone to refute what he says. Can you?

Goonerboy
captain of 50

Post by Goonerboy »

I have Dreams that are so weird that even the Prophet Daniel would have a job trying to interpret them!!

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

mirkwood wrote: February 7th, 2018, 7:10 pm
Emwhisman wrote: February 7th, 2018, 3:18 pm

If you are so sure you are correct about Julie will you take up onsdag's challenge in the other thread?

He has provided a detailed rebuttal to Julie's tales. He is waiting for someone to refute what he says. Can you?

I told him I would listen to it and I will. The only thing is I refuted two things just in his comment alone, I could go on and refute every claim he makes but after a while that is the definition of “compelling” someone to come to the waters or life or to the truth. I will do it as the Spirit directs though because I feel as of now it’s the right thing to do and I can see how even humble followers of Christ may need more evidence than that. But after a while no amount of evidence will change anyone’s mind, I’m not on here to change those people’s minds but just maybe those few who just want to be good LDS members and not be deceived. They are honest seekers of the truth ready to see through the lies that have been spread on this forum about Julie Rowe. Give me time though, I’m a mother of four busy, messy basketball players... 🏀 🏀 🏀 🏀

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

capctr wrote: February 5th, 2018, 5:41 pm Remember how, in the Old Testament, false prophets were struck down? Good times.
Emwhisman wrote: February 2nd, 2018, 12:46 pm Julie Rowe’s followers aren’t the one who will be proving who she is, if that was possible it would have been done by now. So thanks for the advice but it is wrong and you left out one critical senerio, the fourth..

4) God will show you and all those who don’t believe Julie Rowe exactly who she is, maybe sooner or it may just happen well after the internet breaks ;)
However, since this was written by a Julie Rowe fan, I guess she had something else in her mind.
I've been listening to the podcasts and Julie has some very grandiose plans for her future. I expect that this is what emwhishman was referring to--that one day, we will all know of Julie's role as a prophet (she claims to have seen the visions that all the great prophets have seen) and her role in the leading the Elders of Israel as a 'Joan of Arc' and she's apparently a key player in events of the winding up/second coming events.

Did you know there's another book planned? It's a biography of her life. She's also doing a documentary. She has grand plans for her TGRF charity too. Pretty incredible when you look back at her first book and how she claimed she didn't want attention and only wrote the book because God told her to.
They are not her plans they are God’s plans. She has been shown a little bit at a time what her next step is and if she was shown all at once it may have been too overwhelming for her. That’s the way it works for all of us in life you know? She just has a much more public and important mission than most of us. But she does not like the spotlight that is true. Now as the times are getting close she is being shown more and more of what she would have to do, but by this point she knows why. And it says on her podcasts why if you’re interested in knowing more.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

Emwhisman wrote: February 8th, 2018, 3:36 pm

I told him I would listen to it and I will. The only thing is I refuted two things just in his comment alone, I could go on and refute every claim he makes but after a while that is the definition of “compelling” someone to come to the waters or life or to the truth. I will do it as the Spirit directs though because I feel as of now it’s the right thing to do and I can see how even humble followers of Christ may need more evidence than that. But after a while no amount of evidence will change anyone’s mind, I’m not on here to change those people’s minds but just maybe those few who just want to be good LDS members and not be deceived. They are honest seekers of the truth ready to see through the lies that have been spread on this forum about Julie Rowe. Give me time though, I’m a mother of four busy, messy basketball players... 🏀 🏀 🏀 🏀
I look forward to your responses to onsdag.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Emwhisman wrote: February 8th, 2018, 9:09 pm

They are not her plans they are God’s plans. She has been shown a little bit at a time what her next step is and if she was shown all at once it may have been too overwhelming for her. That’s the way it works for all of us in life you know? She just has a much more public and important mission than most of us. But she does not like the spotlight that is true. Now as the times are getting close she is being shown more and more of what she would have to do, but by this point she knows why. And it says on her podcasts why if you’re interested in knowing more.
Is that you Julie?

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

GrandMasterB wrote: February 8th, 2018, 11:18 pm

Is that you Julie?
No, it's not. Just someone who strongly believes in her message and mission.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

A much more public and important mission? Was the previous post accurate, a Joan-of-Arc figure leading the elders of Israel in the last days? If so then I simply ask for any scriptural precedent for that anywhere. I'm not trying to be misogynistic, but where in any of the standard works or history of this dispensation has a woman assumed a "public and important" role, in which she exercises authority over those who hold the proper keys?

I find nowhere in the scriptures or written word of God to watch for any sort of female leader or prophetess. I acknowledge you think different, but to me Julie Rowe's "revelations" seem no more than an LDS feminist's pipe dream.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

abijah wrote: February 9th, 2018, 6:21 pm
A much more public and important mission? Was the previous post accurate, a Joan-of-Arc figure leading the elders of Israel in the last days? If so then I simply ask for any scriptural precedent for that anywhere. I'm not trying to be misogynistic, but where in any of the standard works or history of this dispensation has a woman assumed a "public and important" role, in which she exercises authority over those who hold the proper keys?

I find nowhere in the scriptures or written word of God to watch for any sort of female leader or prophetess. I acknowledge you think different, but to me Julie Rowe's "revelations" seem no more than an LDS feminist's pipe dream.
I believe the more public and important mission Emwishmen is alluding to may refer to Julie's claims which she made on her last podcast, that she will be 'shot and killed' by a group that she knows and will be returned to life after 4 days by a priesthood blessing. The world will know that she's been killed and only a few will know that she's been raised from the dead, and this will be so that she can lead the Elders of Israel in the 13 month war, then lead them back to Kansas and then on to establish the New Jerusalem. I agree with you; I see nothing in scripture that she can even cite to make these wild claims. They are jumbled with scripture, apocalyptic end times christian traditions and mixed with the writings of Visions of Glory and other apocalyptic near death books. She uses many images from them in her claims of what events during the 'tribulations' will be like.

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

Of course, fair question and I can see how you might think this. One place her mission is outlined in the scriptures is in Revelations 12

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

AI2.0 wrote: February 11th, 2018, 5:00 pm

I believe the more public and important mission Emwishmen is alluding to may refer to Julie's claims which she made on her last podcast, that she will be 'shot and killed' by a group that she knows and will be returned to life after 4 days by a priesthood blessing. The world will know that she's been killed and only a few will know that she's been raised from the dead, and this will be so that she can lead the Elders of Israel in the 13 month war, then lead them back to Kansas and then on to establish the New Jerusalem. I agree with you; I see nothing in scripture that she can even cite to make these wild claims. They are jumbled with scripture, apocalyptic end times christian traditions and mixed with the writings of Visions of Glory and other apocalyptic near death books. She uses many images from them in her claims of what events during the 'tribulations' will be like.
Correct, that is just the beginning and only part of her mission. One place her mission is found in the scriptures was written by John and outlined in Revelations 12. They are wild claims for sure but they are True wild claims and the things in them have already begun to come to pass.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Emwhisman wrote: February 12th, 2018, 2:17 pm Of course, fair question and I can see how you might think this. One place her mission is outlined in the scriptures is in Revelations 12
Has Julie said that Rev 12 is about her, or is this your interpretation? If she has said that, could you point me to some source? I would like to know how she interprets the various elements (the child?) in that chapter.
Emwhisman wrote: February 12th, 2018, 2:26 pmThey are wild claims for sure but they are True wild claims and the things in them have already begun to come to pass.
What do you mean with this?

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Re: Julie Rowe 'memories'

Post by Emwhisman »

I was just answering the comment of abijah where he felt what she claimed was “wild claims.” And it really is wild considering we are most likely used to reading Revelations and Isaah as just symbolic deep doctrine and are not used to thinking that they could actually be speaking of a real person, alive and speaking of real events occurring in our day and age.

I guess you could say that she has said it, but she hasn’t quite outright only it is inferred. The Spirit speaks to me more and more as I listen ....John has shown it to her in her NDE’s if you listen to her podcast #41 And see how you intrperpret what she is saying and what she means by the the child, I’ll tell you what I think it is too...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLiFpU ... VIESEZ8lyk

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

AI2.0 wrote: January 20th, 2018, 3:47 pm This deserved it's own thread because it clearly proves that either Julie Rowe is a liar or her 'memories' are coming from a false source. I don't know which it is, but either way, she got it all wrong.

In number 57, she shared 'memories', which she explains are scenes that were shown her through the window of life and were 'in vision'. So, these events are things that happened in the past and she's being shown; she's able to see them through the eyes of the people experiencing them, or looking on.

She decided to share what she 'saw' of Jerusha Smith, Hyrum Smith's first wife. It starts at about 8 minutes into the podcast.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/juli ... 9_29-08_00

Julie claims that she saw 'scenes' in the bedroom between Hyrum and Jerusha; Jerusha was crying to Hyrum, she felt set aside because of Mary Fielding Smith, Hyrum's second wife. She claims that Jerusha accepted the covenants and understood what was expected, but it was hard.

She also talks about Jerusha after the martyrdom, that the 'loss' brought her together with the 'other wives'.

She claims Jerusha 'stayed faithful' and it was too bad that the prophet line didn't come through her children.

Julie says that she's 'hidden' and has been 'marginalized'.

So what's the problem?

How could Julie see 'in vision' events that never took place? The events she described could not have taken place because Jerusha Smith died in 1837 and Hyrum married Mary Fielding a few weeks later. They were never plural wives together, the practice in secret didn't start till 1841 and Hyrum Smith was kept in the dark till about 1843. He was one of the leaders who didn't hear about it until after some of the other apostles knew what was going on. When he did finally accept it, he took two plural wives later that year. So, polygamy never touched Jerusha's life--she was not upset about being 'set aside' by a new wife, she was not accepting of polygamy, she had no knowledge of it-- she and Hyrum lived in monogamy.

Also, she was dead at the time of the martyrdom, so there no way she bonded over the 'loss' with the 'other wives' and she didn't go west, so there was no reason to remark that she 'stayed faithful' after the martyrdom.

Julie also in unaware that Jerusha's son John Smith, Hyrum's oldest son, became the patriarch to the church, so no, her lineage was not left out. They served as patriarchs till Eldred G. Smith.

So, given the fact of Jerusha's death, what can explain Julie Rowe seeing in visions, events in her life, that never took place??

This glaring mistake in the podcast proves that she is either lying or receiving false visions. There can be no other explanation. And, to those who are her followers, if you still think she's a true prophetess, if you continue to dogmatically believe in her 'gifts'--you must acknowledge that her visions have been and can be false.
Julie saw these visions in the Spirit and so she saw Jerusha in the Spirit. Jerusha had died but she was still married to Hyrum and had to deal with him getting married again just as much as if wished were alive. She could visit him and did visit him after her passing, as in Heaven so below.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

“ As in Heaven, so below”.

So are you saying “as above, so below”? Cause that’s not Satanic (SMH)

Julie never said she saw these interactions between Hyrum as an alive person, and Jerusha as a dead person. But it’s interesting to see how this glaring mistake is being reinterpreted by her followers as there’s clearly cognitive dissonance going on.

Plus, who the woman in Revelation 12 is, is explained in D&C 5:14

14 ​And to ​​​none​ else will I grant this power, to receive this same testimony among this generation, in this the beginning of the rising up and the coming forth of my ​​​church​ out of the wilderness—clear as the ​​​moon​, and fair as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners.

But going along with occult “A above, so below” phrase you shared Emwushman, Julie also relies solely upon occult ideas when speaking of this Revelation 12 woman when she refers to her Virgo, Venus and Aphrodite the goddess of love.
Please show me one scripture when God uses or endorses pagan symbolism or false gods.

Julie is strongly alluding to the idea that she is some kind of Christ figure. And with that, I certainly can find lots of scriptures about her.

“For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.”

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

ndjili wrote: February 12th, 2018, 5:34 pm “ As in Heaven, so below”.

So are you saying “as above, so below”? Cause that’s not Satanic (SMH)

Julie never said she saw these interactions between Hyrum as an alive person, and Jerusha as a dead person. But it’s interesting to see how this glaring mistake is being reinterpreted by her followers as there’s clearly cognitive dissonance going on.

14 ​And to ​​​none​ else will I grant this power, to receive this same testimony among this generation, in this the beginning of the rising up and the coming forth of my ​​​church​ out of the wilderness—clear as the ​​​moon​, and fair as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners.

But going along with occult “A above, so below” phrase you shared Emwushman, Julie also relies solely upon occult ideas when speaking of this Revelation 12 woman when she refers to her Virgo, Venus and Aphrodite the goddess of love.
Please show me one scripture when God uses or endorses pagan symbolism or false gods.

Julie is strongly alluding to the idea that she is some kind of Christ figure. And with that, I certainly can find lots of scriptures about her.

“For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.”

No she is not saying she is Christ, or a Christ figure not even close to alluding to this. Listen to her podcast 41 And read on maybe you will get it....

The ‘on Earth as it is in Heaven part’ not in the least occult (you guys really go out of your way to slam me) We see things now from a mortal perspective. When people are dead they don’t feel dead even though we don’t see them. You’re right Julie never said she saw Jerusha as a dead person but she didn’t say she didn’t either. When you meet someone or watch someone in the Spirit world it’s hard to tell the difference unless you’re told they’re dead. Many of them, they themselves haven’t figured out they’re dead yet. This could only prove to me she didn’t know the history of Jerusha and Hyrum’s timeline and was watching it as a movie taking it for face value. In fact, to me it proves she was shown this without studying it before hand to make up some twisted truths. She saw this and I feel like you are the one twisting it to try to prove her wrong and to me it’s so clear but I guess not to everyone.
The scripture you quoted is talking about the coming forth of the church of the first born after the latter-days are over, which is spoken about in Rev 12 and has to do with Julie’s mission as well. These are wonderful and good things coming to pass and so exciting, I wish we could share in it’s magnificence instead of arguing over the details. But I guess this is not the purpose of this forum. I feel so much anger from you and spite here in general it’s hard for me to go on but I feel compelled at least for now. I must say I can’t wait for Heavenly Father to tell me it’s time to jump off and move on to the next thing, I sure hope it’s more pleasant. But His will be done and not mine.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

Julie is most certainly hinting that the woman in travail is her and this woman is a messianic figure.

And you did not say “on earth as it is in heaven”, you said “as in heaven, so below”

HUGE difference. ‘As above, so below’ is the occult counterfeit to “on earth as it is in heaven”. In fact many prosperity churches are changing the wording in the Bible to “as above, so below”. Hence my asking.

Not that you are Satanic, but makes me wonder what sources you think you’re getting truth from, aside from Julie.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

And D&C 5 says we will receive God’s word through Joseph Smith. To me this means God’s ordained Prophet, not Julie Rowe.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

ndjili wrote: February 12th, 2018, 5:34 pm

Not only that, but the Joseph Smith Translation spells it out even more clearly:
Revelation chapter 12
1 And there appeared a great sign in heaven, in the likeness of things on the earth; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.
2 And the woman being with child, cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up unto God and his throne.
4 And there appeared another sign in heaven; and behold, a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman which was delivered, ready to devour her child after it was born.
5 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she had a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore years.
6 And there was war in heaven; Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought against Michael;
7 And the dragon prevailed not against Michael, neither the child, nor the woman which was the church of God, who had been delivered of her pains, and brought forth the kingdom of our God and his Christ.
8 Neither was there place found in heaven for the great dragon, who was cast out; that old serpent called the devil, and also called Satan, which deceiveth the whole world; he was cast out into the earth; and his angels were cast out with him.
9 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ;
10 For the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 For they have overcome him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; for they loved not their own lives, but kept the testimony even unto death. Therefore, rejoice O heavens, and ye that dwell in them.
12 And after these things I heard another voice saying, Woe to the inhabiters of the earth, yea, and they who dwell upon the islands of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13 For when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man-child.
14 Therefore, to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might flee into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15 And the serpent casteth out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helpeth the woman, and the earth openeth her mouth, and swalloweth up the flood which the dragon casteth out of his mouth.
17 Therefore, the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

New podcast, #59. In it she 'corrects' information she shared about Jerusha Smith from a previous podcast. She says the 'spirit' informed her within the "same day" of recording the podcast that "some of what I was seeing regarding Jerusha and Hyrum Smith was not quite as I described it." (Where's the rolling eyes emoji?)

If so then why didn't she remove the video or correct the information before publishing it? The podcast in question is #57. It was recorded on "January 15, 2018" (as Julie says in the podcast), but wasn't uploaded or published until two days later on January 17, 2018. If the 'spirit' told her that her description of things was wrong the very day of doing the podcast then she had plenty of time to correct it or explain things when she published it two days later. In fact she could have easily mentioned it in podcast #58, which was recorded the following day - on January 16, 2018 - after the period wherein she claims the 'spirit' told her she was mistaken.

No. I'm not buying it. AI2.0 discovered the error first and pointed it out here in this thread. Others picked up on it from there and apparently the word spread to AVOW and Julie started getting grief over it. And so now, a month to the day after the truth was first shared by AI2.0, Julie does another podcast to correct those 'misunderstandings'. And what is her explanation for taking so long to correct the information? Some long convoluted story about "increased opposition" including 'technology issues' with their recording device. (No, seriously, where's the rolling eyes emoji?)

The problem with lying is that it takes more lies to cover up more lies to cover up....

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

ndjili wrote: February 12th, 2018, 9:37 pm Julie is most certainly hinting that the woman in travail is her and this woman is a messianic figure.

And you did not say “on earth as it is in heaven”, you said “as in heaven, so below”

HUGE difference. ‘As above, so below’ is the occult counterfeit to “on earth as it is in heaven”. In fact many prosperity churches are changing the wording in the Bible to “as above, so below”. Hence my asking.

Not that you are Satanic, but makes me wonder what sources you think you’re getting truth from, aside from Julie.
As JR and Eric quote scripture , the wording seems off so I would look up the scriptures they quote. I realized they no longer use the King James Version but some modern translation that seems to more support the false notion of the day. Maybe the translation comes from the prosperity churches as you indicate above. They never use the JST.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Here's the latest from JR. Got it in an email this morning. No one should be surprised she and her gang have found another way to bring in the cash -

New post on Julie Rowe

Special Announcement
by Eric Smith

We are pleased to announce that the Julie Rowe Show, which has only been available through YouTube and Podomatic, will soon be made available in book format, through Spring Creek Publishing. In just over a two month time span, 30 volunteers have double transcribed 60 podcasts, generated 1,200 pages of book text, in about 600 hours of work. We thank those who have given of their time and talent so graciously.
Please look over the info sheet attached below for more information.
You can pre-order your copy of Volume 1 here today.

And it can be yours for only $14.95, plus S&H. Multiply that by how many books it will take to cover all her podcasts, and it'll be a nice tidy sum. I wonder what Eric's cut is. https://www.amazon.com/Julie-Rowe-Show- ... AH745NA_im

Here's the blurb on this latest book -

The Julie Rowe Show debuted in 2017 and quickly blossomed into one of the nation s most
popular podcasts. [Is this true? Is 'The Julie Rowe Show' really one of the nation's most popular podcasts? How is that determined?] Program host Eric J. Smith guided best-selling author Julie Rowe [Again, is this true? Is JR really a "best-selling" author? How is that determined?] through 60 episodes that covered various aspects of Julie s near-death experiences and what she has been shown regarding future events. Those episodes are now available in this six-volume collection. Volume One contains the transcripts of the following podcasts:
1. Wasatch Wakeup and The Big One [Ooops, that's a fail to start with]
2. Signs in the Heavens
3. Spiritual Gifts
4. Overpowering Evil
5. Getting to Know Julie Rowe
6. What I See in the Western States
7. What I See in the Southwest U.S.
8. The Gathering and GTRF
9. Learning of Christ
10. The Gathering: Safety in the Callout [No such thing as a "callout" according to our current LDS Church leaders, but whatevs]