We're enslaving our children and children's children

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Son of Liberty
captain of 100

We're enslaving our children and children's children

Post by Son of Liberty »

http://truedemocracyparty.net/2013/07/b ... y-slavery/
https://keystoliberty2.wordpress.com/tag/ucc-1-103/
http://usa-the-republic.com/revenue/tru ... Chap6.html
http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/lib30801.htm

In 1921, the federal Sheppard-Towner Maternity Act created the birth “registration” or what we now know as the “birth certificate.” It was known as the “Maternity Act” and was sold to the American people as a law that would reduce maternal and infant mortality, protect the health of mothers and infants, and for “other purposes.” One of those other purposes provided for the establishment of a federal bureau designed to cooperate with state agencies in the overseeing of its operations and expenditures. What it really did was create a federal birth registry which exists today, creating “federal children.” This government, under the doctrine of “Parens Patriae,” now legislates for American children as if they are owned by the federal government. Through the public school enrollment process and continuing license requirements for most aspects of daily life, these children grow up to be adults indoctrinated into the process of asking for “permission” from the government imposing as God, to do all those things necessary to carry out daily activities that exist in what is called a “free country.”
Before 1921 the records of births and names of children were entered into family bibles, as were the records of marriages and deaths. These records were readily accepted by both the family and the law as “official” records.
Since 1921 the American people have been registering the births and names of their children with the government of the state in which they are born, even though there is no federal law requiring it. The state tells you that registering your child’s birth through the birth certificate serves as proof that he/she was born in the United States , thereby making him/her a United States Citizen. For the past several years a social security number has been mandated by the federal government to be issued at birth. In 1933, bankruptcy was declared by President Roosevelt. The governors of the then 48 States pledged the “full faith and credit” of their states, including the citizenry, as collateral for loans of credit from the Federal Reserve system. To wit:”Full faith and credit” clause of Const. U.S. article 4. sec. 1, requires that foreign judgement be given such faith and credit as it had by law or usage of state of its origin. That foreign statutes are to have force and effect to which they are entitled in home state. And that a judgement or record shall have the same faith, credit, conclusive effect, and obligatory force in other states as it has by law or usage in the state from whence taken.
The state claims an interest in every child within it’s jurisdiction. The state will, if it deems it necessary, nullify your parental rights and appoint a guardian (trustee) over your children. The subject of every birth certificate is a child. The child is a valuable asset, which if properly trained, can contribute valuable assets provided by its labor for many years. Why do you think they teach teachers to not only teach their students, but their parents that their child needs a good education so that they can grow up and get a good job? Lol they been making the people slaves for years and no one has ever stopped to question them on it? The child itself, when born, is the asset of the trust established by the birth certificate, and the social security number is the numbering or registration of the trust, allowing for the assets of the trust to be tracked, thus making whomever gets a birth certificate owned by the state. Everyone who has a birth certificate, are considered assets of the bankrupt United States of America, which makes them designated by this government as “HUMAN RESOURCES”. Again, ask yourself, why do you think when you call to see if a company is hiring, you have to go through a division known as Human Resource? Better wakeup folks!
Today we are defined as human resources, believed to be owned by the government. The government now wants us, as individuals, to be tagged and tracked. Government mandated or legislated National I.D. is unconstitutional anyway you look at it. Federal jurisdiction to legislate for the several states does not exist. They have no legislation for ordering you to have a identification card, health card, and so forth, but they know the people are ignorant to the Law, so therefore by ignorance of the people, the government is allowed to freely at will keep coming up with forms of taxation against the American people. Birth Certificates proves that you are national property of the International Banks. The birth certificate thus becomes a form of theft, the theft of the child’s true identity as a free child of God to a servant of the State. By affixing a national seal of approval to a child, the state denies the freedom, rights, and dignity that God has ordained in the scriptures. You don’t need proof that you were born, you breathing is proof enough for these hypocrites. By requiring a license, the state is claiming complete control and ownership over your liberty, and property. Christ’s assembly does not exist on paper, but in the hearts of men, and is expressed in their outward acts. Because there is no breath of Life from God in such pieces of paper, we should not look to them for any authority for doing anything. Christ is our authority for doing the things we do.
national id
Now ask yourself, have you ever, in your entire life, “signed” your name in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS? Of course not! Haven’t you always used both upper and lower case letters to sign your name? Yes. And why is that? Because that is what you have been taught since a child. Because the standard Rule of Law governing the use of English Grammar states that the correct Capitalization of Proper Names must begin with a capital letter, and the rest of the name must be spelled in smaller case letters.
At Law, this lets others know you are an entity created by God, and not an entity created by man. Now, there are entities created by man, Corporations for example. Corporations are known as “persons” created by the government. They are created on a piece of paper and brought into existence by the government.
To differentiate between those created by God and those created by the government, those created by the government have their names spelled in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. This lets others know that this entity does not have a body, soul, and spirit like man has, but that this is a fictitious entity created for the purpose of making a profit.
Now, if you look at a license, or ID Card or Birth Certificate, you will notice the name that appears on it is spelled in all capital letters! What this means, at law, is that the entity that is named on this license is a creature of the government, and not a creature of God. It means that entity is a servant of Caesar, and not a servant of God. Send your birth certificate back to the government or your state, and follow the path of freedom which is in the Most High. Shalom!

brianj
captain of 1,000

Re: We're enslaving our children and children's children

Post by brianj »

So...

The tremendous blessing these records have been for family history research is really a tool of the devil?

Son of Liberty
captain of 100

Post by Son of Liberty »

Brianj no this was crudely copy pasted these were thoughts of original author I however do think it's plausible.

What I'm saying you can still get the original and have access to the original but the Birth Certificate given to you by vital statistics in your state that says your name in all caps is a false document for your straw man. Sorry I suck at explaining best thing to do is have a basic knowledge of the scriptures and and constitution and know the founding fathers intent and have an extensive knowledge of the founding documents. Then delve in to this subject listening to the spirit it rings of truth. As many conspiracy theories it has many detractors so much so that it is overlooked. You can turn in the Corporate America ALL CAPS VERSION OF YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE. In exchange for your living person live birth original or natural birth certificate. While we carry around all of these documents birth certificate SS card drivers license aka our papers... Sound much like nazi Germany? We haven't known freedom in ages or what it looks like or tastes like. The last people to know true freedom watched it slip away and in fact voted for it to be destroyed slowly and surely by beauracracy in the late 1800s around 1880ish and the noose was cinched down with the federal reserve in 1933. They haven't kicked out the stool were standing on yet. But as it's understood to me Corporate USA has since birth been taking loans on every American which is why we have an ever growing and expanding debt what is it now 18 trillion maybe? And the government keeps spending at a ridiculous amount. Shouldering the wait of the debt burden on the backs of the American people and its future children. Always further devaluing the dollar. Further and further enslaving ourselves thanks to our unknowing parents and our lack of education. Not to mention all the chemicals they feed us through food chemtrails water etc to keep us docile. Furthermore always keeping us thoroughly entertained that we might not seek a better way.
Last edited by Son of Liberty on January 19th, 2018, 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

The straw man conspiracy theory has been around for a long time, does it matter? Say there is some truth to it, then it would go perfectly with the central bank being the beast and the mark of the beast is money... What does John say about the mark of the beast?

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

I understand John's words as we all will have the mark of the beast and have to live with it the best we can. That would mean don't let the beast control you (debt).

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Just looked at my birth certificate and my name is printed in upper and lower case letters, as are all the other names on it. Guess I'm in the clear on this one.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Son of Liberty wrote: January 16th, 2018, 8:25 am What this means, at law, is that the entity that is named on this license is a creature of the government, and not a creature of God.
Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is His.
It means that entity is a servant of Caesar, and not a servant of God.
Is it new to you that we're a police state? A piece of paper doesn't make you a servant or a slave. Your choice does that. The principles on which our government was founded says governments rely on the consent of the governed. Since we have some legal requirements about how we move (ID to fly, license to drive on public roads) I will follow the laws insofar as they adhere to just principles.

But no piece of paper can make you a slave without your consent.

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

I don't know if too many of the Court Judges and other officials know about all this.

But, in the future we are told in prophecy that this type of registration and ownership will be the case.

The Mark of the Beast isn't for a good while yet. It is implemented after the Stout Horn/AntiChrist makes his appearance toward the late times of the 4th Beast Kingdom of the Gentiles.

Here is a graphical summary from LastDaysTimeline.com

We are where the vertical line is right now. We are living during the 3rd Beast Kingdom of the Gentiles, soon to transition to the 4th Beast Kingdom after a few short feather Presidents get taken out. Then will be the day of the building of the 4th Beast Kingdom of the Gentiles.

But, don't take my word for it. Checkout the recording below...

It is recorded in this presentation:

Located Here: https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/presen ... ras-eagle/

Son of Liberty
captain of 100

Post by Son of Liberty »

skmo wrote: January 18th, 2018, 4:27 pm
Son of Liberty wrote: January 16th, 2018, 8:25 am What this means, at law, is that the entity that is named on this license is a creature of the government, and not a creature of God.
Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is His.
It means that entity is a servant of Caesar, and not a servant of God.
Is it new to you that we're a police state? A piece of paper doesn't make you a servant or a slave. Your choice does that. The principles on which our government was founded says governments rely on the consent of the governed. Since we have some legal requirements about how we move (ID to fly, license to drive on public roads) I will follow the laws insofar as they adhere to just principles.

But no piece of paper can make you a slave without your consent.
If you're going to waste your time trying to patronize people and a subject at least add some relevance. I'm pretty sure blacks were traded with bills of sale and $$ all the time they didn't consent they were still slaves you are ignorant. Don't talk about the principles of which the government was formed unless you're actually educated on this matter. Otherwise you just make yourself out to be Well I'll let you fill in the blank.

Living in a village in Alaska is also no excuse for ignorance and naivety don't go spouting off talking down and all condescending like. When you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I too live in Alaska but you don't see me talking down to others unlike you I have done my own investigating and will never stop reading and learning about the past history both ancient and modern. Have you ever read the Original Founding documents and or works by our founding fathers both individual works and collaborated works declaration of independence pre amble constitution the founding documents were in direct conflict with slavery yet you say that they would've had to have consented to being slaves. I'm pretty sure the chains would have something to say to that. Just because they weren't allowed to vote and came from Africa they were still United States citizens and this country was built off their backs and the backs of their families. They had no say and were citizens granted rights by God and even by the founding documents and founding fathers who were inspired men of God who knew these things many wanted to abolish slavery but the atmosphere at the time wouldn't allow it they had to trust in the lord to soften the hearts of the rest of the people. Whose papers/$$ did have a say in their freedom without the consent of the African Americans.

We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

From the Declaration of Independence.

This piece of paper declared all men free. Yet the pieces of paper and gold pieces would say otherwise to the African Americans that were in chains. Please tell me what choice the African Americans had?

Don't lecture me and speak down to me when my knowledge of these things is vastly superior to your own or you wouldn't have made that asinine comment. Go open up a book and get off the computer.

Son of Liberty
captain of 100

Post by Son of Liberty »

CelestialAngel wrote: January 18th, 2018, 1:06 pm I'd still worship God in my heart and prayer even if I was a slave. Slavery would never stop what's in my heart.

Of course in those circumstances in the scriptures you always supplicate yourself more before the lord and seek to be worthy of freedom when the time comes. Every time I can recall in the BOM when Gods children were brought into bondage it was because of sin iniquity pride it wasn't until they sufficiently humbled themselves and duplicated themselves before the lord that he would begin to listen and then many a season later the works would begin to unfold until faith and virtue and worthiness from his indignation was sufficient that they were led out of bondage.

There is never an excuse to stop worshipping and fearing and loving our father and his only begotten I think that in dire situations of slavery unknown and known we must always try to prostrate ourselves before the lord and humble ourselves and pray with mighty prayer to be protected and delivered and guided out of these troubled times.

Son of Liberty
captain of 100

Post by Son of Liberty »

gkearney wrote: January 18th, 2018, 1:08 pm Just looked at my birth certificate and my name is printed in upper and lower case letters, as are all the other names on it. Guess I'm in the clear on this one.
Lol Gkearney <3 I was waiting for you to chime in thankful you did. Glad to hear you're in the clear ;)

Son of Liberty
captain of 100

Post by Son of Liberty »

James-T-Prout wrote: January 18th, 2018, 8:39 pm I don't know if too many of the Court Judges and other officials know about all this.

But, in the future we are told in prophecy that this type of registration and ownership will be the case.

The Mark of the Beast isn't for a good while yet. It is implemented after the Stout Horn/AntiChrist makes his appearance toward the late times of the 4th Beast Kingdom of the Gentiles.

We are where the vertical line is right now. We are living during the 3rd Beast Kingdom of the Gentiles, soon to transition to the 4th Beast Kingdom after a few short feather Presidents get taken out. Then will be the day of the building of the 4th Beast Kingdom of the Gentiles.

Wait is that you lol? I'm a big fan! I love watching your videos very interesting and entertaining I try to keep an open perspective and not keep myself limited to my suspicious mind however you draw very good arguments and reasoning. I do hope that all this is in fact tin hat conspiracy stuff and all just a bunch of air. However I believe the Book oF Mormon would suggest otherwise.

Son of Liberty
captain of 100

Post by Son of Liberty »

James-T-Prout wrote: January 18th, 2018, 8:39 pm I don't know if too many of the Court Judges and other officials know about all this.

I just rewatched your video on Ezra's Eagle and had this thought on Herbert Hoover being insignificant and why you couldn't figure out why it started with him well read what I posted again below with the dates I believe he brought to past part of this Beast System and was one of the originators in organizing and implementing the bondage and slavery of the American people and public. Under command of the Eagle Heads This is his significance I'll do some more digging for you to try and connect the dots but 1933 is a date from below and was also the ending year of Herbert Hoovers Term which brought about the conspiracy talked about below... I was a bit skeptical of it but am less so now. Those years he was president the eagle heads were bankrupting America and forcibly came in and stole everyone's gold by government decree and force and declared bankruptcy forfeiting our gold to the international bankers and bringing ourselves under Corporate United States America rule where we were indebted and enslaved the moment we were born.

http://truedemocracyparty.net/2013/07/b ... y-slavery/
https://keystoliberty2.wordpress.com/tag/ucc-1-103/
http://usa-the-republic.com/revenue/tru ... Chap6.html
http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/lib30801.htm

In 1921, the federal Sheppard-Towner Maternity Act created the birth “registration” or what we now know as the “birth certificate.” It was known as the “Maternity Act” and was sold to the American people as a law that would reduce maternal and infant mortality, protect the health of mothers and infants, and for “other purposes.” One of those other purposes provided for the establishment of a federal bureau designed to cooperate with state agencies in the overseeing of its operations and expenditures. What it really did was create a federal birth registry which exists today, creating “federal children.” This government, under the doctrine of “Parens Patriae,” now legislates for American children as if they are owned by the federal government. Through the public school enrollment process and continuing license requirements for most aspects of daily life, these children grow up to be adults indoctrinated into the process of asking for “permission” from the government imposing as God, to do all those things necessary to carry out daily activities that exist in what is called a “free country.”
Before 1921 the records of births and names of children were entered into family bibles, as were the records of marriages and deaths. These records were readily accepted by both the family and the law as “official” records.
Since 1921 the American people have been registering the births and names of their children with the government of the state in which they are born, even though there is no federal law requiring it. The state tells you that registering your child’s birth through the birth certificate serves as proof that he/she was born in the United States , thereby making him/her a United States Citizen. For the past several years a social security number has been mandated by the federal government to be issued at birth. In 1933, bankruptcy was declared by President Roosevelt. The governors of the then 48 States pledged the “full faith and credit” of their states, including the citizenry, as collateral for loans of credit from the Federal Reserve system. To wit:”Full faith and credit” clause of Const. U.S. article 4. sec. 1, requires that foreign judgement be given such faith and credit as it had by law or usage of state of its origin. That foreign statutes are to have force and effect to which they are entitled in home state. And that a judgement or record shall have the same faith, credit, conclusive effect, and obligatory force in other states as it has by law or usage in the state from whence taken.
The state claims an interest in every child within it’s jurisdiction. The state will, if it deems it necessary, nullify your parental rights and appoint a guardian (trustee) over your children. The subject of every birth certificate is a child. The child is a valuable asset, which if properly trained, can contribute valuable assets provided by its labor for many years. Why do you think they teach teachers to not only teach their students, but their parents that their child needs a good education so that they can grow up and get a good job? Lol they been making the people slaves for years and no one has ever stopped to question them on it? The child itself, when born, is the asset of the trust established by the birth certificate, and the social security number is the numbering or registration of the trust, allowing for the assets of the trust to be tracked, thus making whomever gets a birth certificate owned by the state. Everyone who has a birth certificate, are considered assets of the bankrupt United States of America, which makes them designated by this government as “HUMAN RESOURCES”. Again, ask yourself, why do you think when you call to see if a company is hiring, you have to go through a division known as Human Resource? Better wakeup folks!
Today we are defined as human resources, believed to be owned by the government. The government now wants us, as individuals, to be tagged and tracked. Government mandated or legislated National I.D. is unconstitutional anyway you look at it. Federal jurisdiction to legislate for the several states does not exist. They have no legislation for ordering you to have a identification card, health card, and so forth, but they know the people are ignorant to the Law, so therefore by ignorance of the people, the government is allowed to freely at will keep coming up with forms of taxation against the American people. Birth Certificates proves that you are national property of the International Banks. The birth certificate thus becomes a form of theft, the theft of the child’s true identity as a free child of God to a servant of the State. By affixing a national seal of approval to a child, the state denies the freedom, rights, and dignity that God has ordained in the scriptures. You don’t need proof that you were born, you breathing is proof enough for these hypocrites. By requiring a license, the state is claiming complete control and ownership over your liberty, and property. Christ’s assembly does not exist on paper, but in the hearts of men, and is expressed in their outward acts. Because there is no breath of Life from God in such pieces of paper, we should not look to them for any authority for doing anything. Christ is our authority for doing the things we do.
national id
Now ask yourself, have you ever, in your entire life, “signed” your name in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS? Of course not! Haven’t you always used both upper and lower case letters to sign your name? Yes. And why is that? Because that is what you have been taught since a child. Because the standard Rule of Law governing the use of English Grammar states that the correct Capitalization of Proper Names must begin with a capital letter, and the rest of the name must be spelled in smaller case letters.
At Law, this lets others know you are an entity created by God, and not an entity created by man. Now, there are entities created by man, Corporations for example. Corporations are known as “persons” created by the government. They are created on a piece of paper and brought into existence by the government.
To differentiate between those created by God and those created by the government, those created by the government have their names spelled in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. This lets others know that this entity does not have a body, soul, and spirit like man has, but that this is a fictitious entity created for the purpose of making a profit.
Now, if you look at a license, or ID Card or Birth Certificate, you will notice the name that appears on it is spelled in all capital letters! What this means, at law, is that the entity that is named on this license is a creature of the government, and not a creature of God. It means that entity is a servant of Caesar, and not a servant of God. Send your birth certificate back to the government or your state, and follow the path of freedom which is in the Most High. Shalom!

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Son of Liberty wrote: January 19th, 2018, 2:10 am If you're going to waste your time trying to patronize people and a subject at least add some relevance.
My apologies if my relevant, presently applicable statement was too complex for you. I'm used to educating Junior High students, but I've had to simplify things before.
I'm pretty sure blacks were traded with bills of sale and $$ all the time they didn't consent they were still slaves you are ignorant.
You have four sentences there and only enough punctuation and capitalization for one, but you believe I'm ignorant. If you'd like, I can simplify the meaning of "ignorant" for you, too.
Don't talk about the principles of which the government was formed unless you're actually educated on this matter.
If you didn't understand the simple point I was making about our society, I won't confuse you with the multiple degrees I have, the numerous subjects I'm certified in, the district curriculum programs I've developed and implemented (Curriculum - /kərɪkjələm/ - it means subject matter and material a school system uses to teach a class) or the educational symposiums I've presented at. I'll try to keep my answers basic enough to make sense.
Living in a village in Alaska is also no excuse for ignorance and naivety don't go spouting off talking down and all condescending like.
I'll skip most of the missing punctuation here, but I have to ask: like what, or did you mean to put a hyphen in condescending-like?
When you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Be careful throwing flaming bowling balls in a paper room. You began with a 1921 case (which is after the end of slavery in this country) to demonstrate why we, today are slaves. My point was simple: A piece of paper issued by the government today designed to acknowledge and certify birth does not make us slaves in our society now. My apologies if that was not simple enough or too simple for you.
...but you don't see me talking down to others unlike you...
If you took my comment as speaking down to you, I apologize for making my point too obtuse. My first line was not meant as an insult but merely as sarcasm. I fail to see how any of the rest of my words in that post can be taken as "talking down" to anyone, but if you took it as such you have my apology for making you feel inferior and my concern for your self-esteem.
Don't lecture me and speak down to me when my knowledge of these things is vastly superior to your own or you wouldn't have made that asinine comment.
My original comment contained no intended slight or insult, and again, I apologize if you mistook the meaning of my words in that post. (Obviously I'm not going to discuss any sarcastic and or possibly inflammatory comments in this post.) I hope your voluminous knowledge and your prodigious academic ability will help you find the same success I did as an educator.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Bronco73idi wrote: January 17th, 2018, 9:51 pm The straw man conspiracy theory has been around for a long time, does it matter? Say there is some truth to it, then it would go perfectly with the central bank being the beast and the mark of the beast is money... What does John say about the mark of the beast?

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

I understand John's words as we all will have the mark of the beast and have to live with it the best we can. That would mean don't let the beast control you (debt).
Nothing is relevant until it's relevant, right?

That pre-nuptial you signed? Doesn't matter--until the divorce.
That mortgage you signed? You pay, but other than that, doesn't matter--until you can't pay.
And on and on.

I've said it before, many times: you are a slave, and you will be sold to pay off debts. It was the best way to make Americans slaves. With that in the back pocket, Satan and his can now slowly but surely work out their plan for other ways to enslave Americans.

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi Son of Liberty, (love the call sign)

There are 2 sources of info that you will want to checkout that will really cement this topic of secret government enslavement and the control mechanisms that would perpetrate it.

#1. The President Makers by Don Fotheringham

I did a review of the book here: https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/president-makers/

This book shows how the "behind-the-scenes" self-appointed leaders pulled a silent coup and have been guiding the country for decades, back to 1929 and before to 1895.

#2. There are Save Two Churches Only Vol1 and Vol2 by D. Christian Markham (free downloads online)

I have not yet done a review on this work, but it contains the deepest linked secret combination materials that I have ever seen.
I do not conclude the same as this author with the Whore Church being Satan's Church, but I do like the details and evidence provided.

-------------------------------------
These 2 source books show a level of dishonesty that is truly Luciferian in origin. And a different level of thinking and plotting that can only come from one that is diabolical.

Only read these books if you want the whole truth. They are powerful and often change the worldview. Thank you

Son of Liberty
captain of 100

Post by Son of Liberty »

skmo wrote: January 19th, 2018, 6:42 am
Son of Liberty wrote: January 19th, 2018, 2:10 am If you're going to waste your time trying to patronize people and a subject at least add some relevance.
My apologies if my relevant, presently applicable statement was too complex for you. I'm used to educating Junior High students, but I've had to simplify things before.
I'm pretty sure blacks were traded with bills of sale and $$ all the time they didn't consent they were still slaves you are ignorant.
You have four sentences there and only enough punctuation and capitalization for one, but you believe I'm ignorant. If you'd like, I can simplify the meaning of "ignorant" for you, too.
Don't talk about the principles of which the government was formed unless you're actually educated on this matter.
If you didn't understand the simple point I was making about our society, I won't confuse you with the multiple degrees I have, the numerous subjects I'm certified in, the district curriculum programs I've developed and implemented (Curriculum - /kərɪkjələm/ - it means subject matter and material a school system uses to teach a class) or the educational symposiums I've presented at. I'll try to keep my answers basic enough to make sense.
Living in a village in Alaska is also no excuse for ignorance and naivety don't go spouting off talking down and all condescending like.
I'll skip most of the missing punctuation here, but I have to ask: like what, or did you mean to put a hyphen in condescending-like?
When you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Be careful throwing flaming bowling balls in a paper room. You began with a 1921 case (which is after the end of slavery in this country) to demonstrate why we, today are slaves. My point was simple: A piece of paper issued by the government today designed to acknowledge and certify birth does not make us slaves in our society now. My apologies if that was not simple enough or too simple for you.
...but you don't see me talking down to others unlike you...
If you took my comment as speaking down to you, I apologize for making my point too obtuse. My first line was not meant as an insult but merely as sarcasm. I fail to see how any of the rest of my words in that post can be taken as "talking down" to anyone, but if you took it as such you have my apology for making you feel inferior and my concern for your self-esteem.
Don't lecture me and speak down to me when my knowledge of these things is vastly superior to your own or you wouldn't have made that asinine comment.
My original comment contained no intended slight or insult, and again, I apologize if you mistook the meaning of my words in that post. (Obviously I'm not going to discuss any sarcastic and or possibly inflammatory comments in this post.) I hope your voluminous knowledge and your prodigious academic ability will help you find the same success I did as an educator.
lol you're certified by the masters to teach common core good one totally qualified and relevant.

Son of Liberty
captain of 100

Post by Son of Liberty »

James-T-Prout wrote: January 19th, 2018, 12:11 pm Hi Son of Liberty, (love the call sign)

There are 2 sources of info that you will want to checkout that will really cement this topic of secret government enslavement and the control mechanisms that would perpetrate it.

#1. The President Makers by Don Fotheringham

I did a review of the book here: https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/president-makers/

This book shows how the "behind-the-scenes" self-appointed leaders pulled a silent coup and have been guiding the country for decades, back to 1929 and before to 1895.

#2. There are Save Two Churches Only Vol1 and Vol2 by D. Christian Markham (free downloads online)

I have not yet done a review on this work, but it contains the deepest linked secret combination materials that I have ever seen.
I do not conclude the same as this author with the Whore Church being Satan's Church, but I do like the details and evidence provided.

-------------------------------------
These 2 source books show a level of dishonesty that is truly Luciferian in origin. And a different level of thinking and plotting that can only come from one that is diabolical.

Only read these books if you want the whole truth. They are powerful and often change the worldview. Thank you

Thanks I think it's super important to remember our heritage and our history and past. That's why I love the BOM so much it's a big compilation warning us and advising us of spiritual and physical pitfalls as a nation as a church as a family and just as ordinary people. Thanks for all the literature recommendations keep them coming! I'll order your book The last days timeline here in a week or so. I'll grab the other one shortly after that but by all means keep naming books! I tend to binge read on subjects that can really relate to the secret combinations of old. As we live in a more advanced age so obviously the secret combinations of our days will be a lot craftier and more cunning.

Appreciate the quick email response I'll definitely be bouncing stuff off of you after I order your book and during my reading. You're right I've never had the chance to talk to an author while reading his book pretty awesome! Makes it even cooler you're a member and hold the priesthood. Not to mention wide awake I'd say I've only awoken from my slumber and to our awful situation a few years ago.

Cheers and thanks Again!

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Son of Liberty wrote: January 20th, 2018, 2:13 am lol you're certified by the masters to teach common core good one totally qualified and relevant.
You mean common whore, don't you? Most states said "Yes, we'll sell you our school body as long as you pay us in tax incentives" and the federal government said "We assume you take MasterCard or Visa."

Since most of my teaching was in Alaska, it wasn't a concern. We were ridiculously hamstrung by No Child Gets Ahead but we did our best to ignore it. When I said I developed curriculum, I meant that I developed curriculum, not that I reworked Neil Bush crap. I gave up two Summer breaks to be part of a committee that wrote our own stuff.

My teaching in Utah was pre-CW at first and at a charter school at the end.

Son of Liberty
captain of 100

Post by Son of Liberty »

Why are you trying to prove yourself to me? Remember I find your posts irrelevant but here you are still trying to be relevant.

[MODERATOR EDIT: Inappropriate comment]

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Son of Liberty wrote: January 20th, 2018, 3:33 am Why are you trying to prove yourself to me? Remember I find your posts irrelevant but here you are still trying to be relevant.
So my simple points were too simple for you to grasp, but you also can't catch on when I'm agreeing with one of your (misunderstood) points? (Apparently we both abhor common core.) My apologies for trying to further disagreements or compatibility of ideas. I'll leave this discussion so as to stop confusing you.

Try this, instead:
>
>
>