Julie Rowe - any true believers left?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

Do you still believe Julie Rowe?

Yea
11%
Nay
18%
I never did
63%
Who is Julie Rowe?
8%

Total votes: 128
brianj
captain of 1,000

Re: Julie Rowe - any true believers left?

Post by brianj »

Emwhisman wrote: February 12th, 2018, 3:30 pm I do believe God was weeding out those that were seeking for signs by holding her to the dates she predicted. Samuel also predicted the sign that would appear in five years and it did not occur. Those sign seekers that held him to his date were ready to kill him and those that still had faith in his predictions. We know that not long after his date was given Nephi prayed and the sign was given. I believe the earthquake will still happen and it may happen soon, I hope that will be sign enough for those that still need a sign to believe.
Can you back you your claim about Samuel? As I recall from Nephi's narrative, enemies of righteousness claimed that the five years had passed. Unless I missed an explicit statement from Nephi, the fact that evil people planning a mass murder say five years is up does not constitute proof that the five years had passed.

evejaa
captain of 50

Post by evejaa »

Emwhisman wrote: February 12th, 2018, 3:30 pm
evejaa wrote: February 8th, 2018, 9:16 pm I am glad to see there are LDS people who have seen through Julie Rowe. 2 years and no earthquake means false predictions to me. Many have said Utah will have an earthquake, and many of us feel this is true. But 2 years ago she did say the earthquake would happen before the election, it didn't. It should be the end of her predictions to us! She also said that by Christmas 2016 the EBT cards would not work...didn't happen.
So when and if the earthquake hits, one month, a year from today, Feb 2018, she was wrong. No credit to her predictions.
NOT A BELIEVER ANYMORE!
I do believe God was weeding out those that were seeking for signs by holding her to the dates she predicted. Samuel also predicted the sign that would appear in five years and it did not occur. Those sign seekers that held him to his date were ready to kill him and those that still had faith in his predictions. We know that not long after his date was given Nephi prayed and the sign was given. I believe the earthquake will still happen and it may happen soon, I hope that will be sign enough for those that still need a sign to believe.
I also believe the earthquake will happen, not because Julie Rowe said so! But because others, including scientists said so, long before her.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

evejaa wrote: February 8th, 2018, 9:16 pm I am glad to see there are LDS people who have seen through Julie Rowe. 2 years and no earthquake means false predictions to me. Many have said Utah will have an earthquake, and many of us feel this is true. But 2 years ago she did say the earthquake would happen before the election, it didn't. It should be the end of her predictions to us! She also said that by Christmas 2016 the EBT cards would not work...didn't happen.
So when and if the earthquake hits, one month, a year from today, Feb 2018, she was wrong. No credit to her predictions.
NOT A BELIEVER ANYMORE!
I do believe God was weeding out those that were seeking for signs by holding her to the dates she predicted. Samuel also predicted the sign that would appear in five years and it did not occur. Those sign seekers that held him to his date were ready to kill him and those that still had faith in his predictions. We know that not long after his date was given Nephi prayed and the sign was given. I believe the earthquake will still happen and it may happen soon, I hope that will be sign enough for those that still need a sign to believe.

Let's be clear, the Sign Samuel gave DID happen when he said it would, it was not past the time. The sign seekers had chosen a date themselves which they said, if it didn't happen, they were going to kill the believers. As it was, the date they chose must have been pretty accurate because when Nephi was praying because they were 'about to be destroyed', he was assured that the sign would come that very night. So, please don't misinterpret this event in the Book of Mormon and use it to rationalize Julie's predictions which did not happen in the time she specified. If you listen to the interview she did predicting the Earthquake, she told Brian Hyde she would not be able to be on the show again, until after the earthquake. She went on his show several months later, made more predictions that did not occur during the timeframe (the time leading up to Pres. Trump's inauguration) and she's never admitted it. She just contradicts herself by later saying that dates aren't important or that she didn't give a date. Then there's the evidence that she did give a date, but quickly removed it, though not before some people saw it and verified that she'd done it.

The earthquake that she's predicted fits some very narrow specifications, because she's made it that way. On podcast 60, she gave a time--4:14 am as I recall; this was when she said she 'saw' a news report on it in her vision. She also clarified it would be in the spring, there would have been a late spring snow, one no one expected. She said it would be in the University of Utah area and would be 5.9 to 6.1 on the richter. She also added that there would be another earthquake in the fall, in October. I assume this is Hector Sosa's earthquake...didn't he predict one in the fall, which he actually admitted he'd been wrong about, as I recall.

So, no one has forced her to make these specific predictions, and if there is an earthquake which comes but does not fit these specifications, she can't take credit for it as the earthquake she predicted.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

AI2.0 wrote: February 14th, 2018, 9:27 am
NOT A BELIEVER ANYMORE!

The earthquake that she's predicted fits some very narrow specifications, because she's made it that way. On podcast 60, she gave a time--4:14 am as I recall; this was when she said she 'saw' a news report on it in her vision. She also clarified it would be in the spring, there would have been a late spring snow, one no one expected. She said it would be in the University of Utah area and would be 5.9 to 6.1 on the richter. She also added that there would be another earthquake in the fall, in October. I assume this is Hector Sosa's earthquake...didn't he predict one in the fall, which he actually admitted he'd been wrong about, as I recall.

So, no one has forced her to make these specific predictions, and if there is an earthquake which comes but does not fit these specifications, she can't take credit for it as the earthquake she predicted.
Did she really say that in her latest podcast? If so then she has changed (and downgraded) her prediction of this earthquake. From her interview with Bryan:
Bryan: What were some of the things that you observed in terms of the amount of damage? I mean, if this is a wake up, I’m guessing that this would not be an all-out, off-the-charts kind of quake.

Julie: Right. So what I see is, depending on where you are, the epicenter and what’s being reported, is a 6.6 to a 7, the epicenter being in Salt Lake, centralized at the U of U and the hospital up there. As it goes out from there, with different shifting on the fault lines, anywhere from a 5.5 to a 5.6 directly on the Wasatch. You go into Sanpete, up the Rexburg area, into Cache valley and down where you are [St. George], you’re going to feel that. The tremors would be lighter, but if you get a 3.5, 4.5 you’re still going to feel that pretty well compared to what you’re used to.
So her prediction changed from it being a 6.6-7.0 down to a 5.9-6.1? That's a pretty significant difference.

The more Julie talks the more she exposes herself for the fraud she is. Oh, and Emwhisman my dear, whether you want to believe it or not Julie Rowe did predict her earthquake would happen in 2016. Here is more evidence - from her own lips - from her first interview with Bryan:
Bryan: Are there other events that are worth mentioning or should we focus on this one and make it the center of our attention?

Julie: We’ll make this our focus because this is the Wake up Warning, but I do see, if you’re talking just earthquakes, I go into a little more detail on some of the other radio shows that I’ve done, on my website, and others that I will do, each one is unique as you know; and in the books. But I see the Ring of Fire coming alive, earthquakes all over the planet, more of like we’ve seen but a massive scale, and then eventually both coasts and up through the Madrid fault line essentially making an inland ocean or waterway up through Missouri going up to the Great Lakes. That’s after a lot of other events. In the short term, I see a lot going on with the elections, and I’ve addressed those in other shows and maybe after this earthquake you can have me back on and we’ll go into more of that, because that will be imminent after the earthquake.
She herself said that the earthquake would happen before the 2016 Presidential Elections; that the elections would "be imminent after the earthquake." She wanted to be brought on to his radio show later to go into more depth about what she 'saw' concerning the elections - which she in fact did - but there was never an earthquake as she predicted. Nor did any of her predictions about the elections ever pan out, as has been pointed out elsewhere.

Can you not see how she is deceived, and how she in turn is preaching a gospel of deception? It truly is a strange and bewildering thing that people - most especially latter-day saints - continue to believe, support, defend, and share Julie's lies. Yet we shouldn't wonder or marvel at these things because it has been spoken and prophesied of throughout scripture and by true prophets and servants of God.

It is a heartbreaking thing to be a witness of.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Did she really say that in her latest podcast? If so then she has changed (and downgraded) her prediction of this earthquake. From her interview with Bryan:
Sorry, I need to clarify. She did not give a size for the earthquake on #60 podcast, in fact, at one point, she even intimated it might not be a literal earthquake--sorry, it's hard to pin her down because she makes contradicting statements in order to hedge her bets.
On the podcast she said; we could rest easy in February and March, but after that, the earthquake would come this spring....and then she said, or mayby not. Maybe next spring or whenever. She's not making the same mistake by being too specific, but she definitely wants credits if there's an earthquake. She said, a cold front would move in, 32 overnight, and the earthquake would happen in the early morning, she said '4:14 am for the news reports'. The other things I mentioned were from my memory of how she's described the earthquake in the past. I thought the earthquake was 5.9 to 6.1, but then what you shared, she said 6.6....then she says 5.5 to 5.6. Obviously either she's making it up or the spirits, the 'they' she always refers to, don't know what the earthquake will actually register at. Honestly, I think that she can't remember what she said in the past. Usually, if she can't come up with something or can't remember, she'll say she doesn't have permission to share. That's an easy way out.
She herself said that the earthquake would happen before the 2016 Presidential Elections; that the elections would "be imminent after the earthquake." She wanted to be brought on to his radio show later to go into more depth about what she 'saw' concerning the elections - which she in fact did - but there was never an earthquake as she predicted. Nor did any of her predictions about the elections ever pan out, as has been pointed out elsewhere.

Can you not see how she is deceived, and how she in turn is preaching a gospel of deception? It truly is a strange and bewildering thing that people - most especially latter-day saints - continue to believe, support, defend, and share Julie's lies. Yet we shouldn't wonder or marvel at these things because it has been spoken and prophesied of throughout scripture and by true prophets and servants of God.

It is a heartbreaking thing to be a witness of.
I think it's amazing what people are willing to believe and refuse to see truth when it's so obvious. But, I guess that's one of the characteristics of these types of mystical charlatans. They appeal to a certain audience and their followers can be very dedicated to them, not being willing to break. An extreme and tragic example was the Reverend Jim Jones and the power and sway he held over his people. Once he got them all to follow him down to Guyana and they were completely dependent on him and had to listen to his sermons all the time, he was able to get them to commit mass suicide. That's how a false prophet can really indoctrinate and control a group--remove them from loved ones who try to keep them grounded and with a hold on reality by separating and isolating them, then indoctrinate them so that they truly believe what they are being told.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

I also found this contradiction when I was looking at a transcript of an interview she gave with Mills Crenshaw July, 16, 2014;
How much can you talk about the 2016 election?

How much can I or how much will I? I’m not going to go there because it’s irrelevant to the message that I have which is to get your houses in order, get prepared, and heed the call.
http://www.nofearpreps.com/julie-rowe-transcript.html

So, in 2014, Julie felt that her message was 'get your houses in order, get prepared, and heed the call' and she refused to talk about the 2016 election. But, it's been four years and she did talk about the election, it was with Brian Hyde. Here's a post by Onsdag on a thread where he gave a rundown of some of the things she said would happen. (They didn't.)
markharr wrote:
Did Julie Rowe make predictions about this election cycle? I thought it was just GAS.

You must have missed her most recent interview. Therein she predicted, among other things, the Ring of Fire coming alive, lightning bolts, "bombs and other things go off" at the "Trump Towers," "election polls being protested, riots in the streets, EBT cards not working, 'Black Friday' being very dark, and 'Obsidian Monday' just around the corner," "an earthquake on the Wasatch" (which she intimated would happen before Christmas 2016), strikes - including "Union strikes," "protests and civil unrest in Chicago and other major cities on an unprecedented scale," assassination attempts against Donald Trump, including one where he gets shot "on the left side, around the heart and the chest," something about poison, "a lot of chaos coming in a very short order" including "widespread" chaos "throughout the United States for varying purposes - man-made as well as natural catastrophes," particularly "in Chicago, Houston, and bigger cities where riots will ensue on a point where murders will become apparently rampant in some of those cities where they haven't been on this scale before because martial law is now in order." All of this was to occur during this election cycle between November 16, 2016, and January 20, 2017. Oh, and let's not forget about the "nuclear explosions" sometime around November 2017.

Yeah, she said all of that. @-)

The only one, by the way, that she even came remotely being close to getting right was the "election polls being protested." But given that election polls are almost always protested by some then I don't think we can truly call this a hit unless the protests go far and beyond what we have seen historically happen, which is what was suggested.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42811&p=762431&hili ... on#p762431

The Airbender
captain of 1,000

Post by The Airbender »

I believe :)

The Airbender
captain of 1,000

Post by The Airbender »

Michelle wrote: January 5th, 2018, 10:21 am Spirit told me to stay away. Same with Visions of Glory, etc.

Scriptures, Prophets, Holy Ghost. That's plenty of real revelation to ponder on.
Which spirit?

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

The Airbender wrote: February 16th, 2018, 5:38 pm
Michelle wrote: January 5th, 2018, 10:21 am Spirit told me to stay away. Same with Visions of Glory, etc.

Scriptures, Prophets, Holy Ghost. That's plenty of real revelation to ponder on.
Which spirit?
The Holy Spirit of God.

As opposed to the "familiar spirits" that Julie, her followers, and the other false prophets/Christ's listen to.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Which spirit?
Julie Rowe listens to 'spirits', she calls them 'they' on a regular basis as she's giving her predictions of what she claims are future events or when she tells about 'memories' she claims 'they' showed her of past events. Exactly who 'they' are is debatable, but I can tell you one thing; 'they' have never been right yet. :roll:

Maybe that helps determine exactly which group of 'spirits' Julie's 'they' belong to.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

AI2.0 wrote: February 17th, 2018, 9:29 am

Which spirit?
Julie Rowe listens to 'spirits', she calls them 'they' on a regular basis as she's giving her predictions of what she claims are future events or when she tells about 'memories' she claims 'they' showed her of past events. Exactly who 'they' are is debatable, but I can tell you one thing; 'they' have never been right yet. :roll:

Maybe that helps determine exactly which group of 'spirits' Julie's 'they' belong to.
It's not just 'spirits' she claims to have communion with, but angels, resurrected beings, John the Revelator (an immortal man), and even diety. Either 'they' are lying to her (and us since she claims 'they' have commissioned her to share 'their' message with us), or she is lying to us about 'them'. It really shouldn't be that hard to figure out which one it is...

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

So if you listen to Julie Rowe’s podcast on the Davidic servant, about halfway through she starts going into the church presidencies of each dispensation. She goes into this idea that there is a hidden fourth member of each presidency and this person is the witness. She is saying next dispensation is the sixth and will be ruled by “Christ, His brother John the Beloved, a Hopi man, and the witness, who is Elias”
Then she sYs the seventh dispensation will be ruled by Enoch, Elias also has a role and that Christ will then go become an archangel.

Then
, according to Julie, after Enoch’s reign mankind will await the return of the great Jehovah.

Well, in her podcasts Julie always calls herself a witness, but in podcast 59, she calls herself THE witness. So is Julie hinting that she is Elias?

So when her followers say that one day we’ll know who she is , is this what is being referred to?

And with statements like these, who does Julie think her Christ is?

Her spirits guides are sure spinning quite a yarn there.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

ndjili wrote: March 6th, 2018, 2:04 pm So if you listen to Julie Rowe’s podcast on the Davidic servant, about halfway through she starts going into the church presidencies of each dispensation. She goes into this idea that there is a hidden fourth member of each presidency and this person is the witness. She is saying next dispensation is the sixth and will be ruled by “Christ, His brother John the Beloved, a Hopi man, and the witness, who is Elias”
Then she sYs the seventh dispensation will be ruled by Enoch, Elias also has a role and that Christ will then go become an archangel.
Did she copy all that from Kindgdom of ZION?
Kingdom of ZION wrote: February 17th, 2016, 5:17 pm Here is a example a sacred pattern found in every dispensation of the world. There is always four beings who are sent down, servants of Adonia and who are usually listed in the historical records or the Scriptures, to head each dispensation as a Dispensation Presidency. There is a Prophet, Priest, and King and a Witness. The world knows of the three but most over look the fourth calling, as this pattern was not known to the kingdom of Judah. The Jews knew to look for the three servants that come in a Dispensation... the Prophet, Priest, and King. But the fourth, the Witness, he comes as a witness of the other three. When John the Baptist came in the meridian of time, we have a record of the Jews questioning John to see if He is one of the three they knew to look for. The record is found in the testament of John 1st chapter. As you can see there is no mention of a fourth that they were looking for:

19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him,
Who art thou?
20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ [the King].
21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias [the Priest]? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that
prophet [for he was a Prophet but they were asking him if he was a Dispensation Prophet]? And he
answered, No.
22 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What
sayest thou of thyself?
23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said
the prophet Esaias [I am the witness!].
24 And they which were sent were of the Pharisees.
25 And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias,
neither that prophet [by what authority do you do ordinances if you are not one of a Dispensation Presidency]
John 1:19-25 Comments added in brackets

John the Baptist was that hidden holy portion, the forth of the Dispensation Presidency. Even in the LDS Temple, they have Peter, James, and John who come down in allegory of the Prophet, Priest, and King, but there is no mention of a fourth servant.

Here are some keys whereby one might discern a Dispensation Presidency...
The King is always an Archangel.
The Priest and King are always related by blood; Father Son, Brothers or Half Brothers.
The Priest and King are always taken in the same manner, either Translated and taken up, or they are Martyred. In rare exceptions one or both receive Translated and then they are both Martyred.
The Prophet is militant, and upon him is the church established, he rarely receives revelations.
The Prophet is many times called the rock or the stone, upon which the church shall be established.
The Prophet and Witness will never rebel against the Priest and King.

There are a total of eight Dispensations... Five have pasted and Three more are yet to come.

1st Adam and Seth... They were a King and Priest
2nd Noah and Shem... They were a King and Priest. Shem was also Melchizedek who would be born again and come as Jehoshua, the Messiah. Fifth Estate Beings come down three times in one Creation, once as a Telestial Being, once as a Terrestrial Being, and once as a Celestial Being.
3rd Moses and Aaron... They were a King and Priest. Joshua and Caleb were the Prophet and Witness in Moses Dispensation.
4th Jesus and James... James was His halve Brother, he was the first Bishop of Jerusalem and he was also martyred.
5th Joseph Smith and Hyrum Smith... They were a King and Priest. Who were the Witness and Prophet of Joseph Smith, Jun. Dispensation? And how we know that the LDS Church was the true church established after the Dispensation Priest and King were taken (martyred). Who followed the sacred pattern?

There is a Dispensation about to come forth, but it has not come forth as of yet. Joseph Smith's Dispensation was the "Dispensation of the Fulness of the Times of the Gentiles" or just the "Dispensation of the Times of the Gentiles".

The next Dispensation is the "Dispensation of the gathering of the Elect (Yesrael) from the four corners of the earth and the establishment of Zion". In the Jewish calendar of the world, it is the Rosh Hashanah (Hebrew: ראש השנה‎), literally "head of the year" and is one of Jewish New Years. This is the Political New Year where the Kingdom of ZION will be established and Zion will come forth. The Davidic Servant is the Dispensation King and he will be eventually called the Davidic King. He was and also is Elijah, the forerunner of the Messiah. He comes to prepares the way for the true King, the Messiah.

The next Dispensation after that is the "Dispensation of the Fullness of Times", it is the Millennial Dispensation and Enoch or Raphael will be the King of that Dispensation.

And then after the Millennium world, when the world is Celestialized and it shall rests for another thousand years, the Great Yehovah (not the Messiah, His Grandfather) will be the King of that Dispensation, the "Dispensation of the Coming of the Great God".

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

Wel after reading g that I have to say, yup, that’s got to be exactly where she got it.

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

inho wrote: March 6th, 2018, 2:19 pm
ndjili wrote: March 6th, 2018, 2:04 pm So if you listen to Julie Rowe’s podcast on the Davidic servant, about halfway through she starts going into the church presidencies of each dispensation. She goes into this idea that there is a hidden fourth member of each presidency and this person is the witness. She is saying next dispensation is the sixth and will be ruled by “Christ, His brother John the Beloved, a Hopi man, and the witness, who is Elias”
Did she copy all that from Kindgdom of ZION?
Kingdom of ZION wrote: February 17th, 2016, 5:17 pm Here is a example a sacred pattern found in every dispensation of the world. There is always four beings who are sent down, servants of Adonia and who are usually listed in the historical records or the Scriptures, to head each dispensation as a Dispensation Presidency. There is a Prophet, Priest, and King and a Witness. The world knows of the three but most over look the fourth calling, as this pattern was not known to the kingdom of Judah. The Jews knew to look for the three servants that come in a Dispensation... the Prophet, Priest, and King. But the fourth, the Witness, he comes as a witness of the other three. When John the Baptist came in the meridian of time, we have a record of the Jews questioning John to see if He is one of the three they knew to look for. The record is found in the testament of John 1st chapter. As you can see there is no mention of a fourth that they were looking for:

19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him,
Who art thou?
20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ [the King].
21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias [the Priest]? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that
prophet [for he was a Prophet but they were asking him if he was a Dispensation Prophet]? And he
answered, No.
22 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What
sayest thou of thyself?
23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said
the prophet Esaias [I am the witness!].
24 And they which were sent were of the Pharisees.
25 And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias,
neither that prophet [by what authority do you do ordinances if you are not one of a Dispensation Presidency]
John 1:19-25 Comments added in brackets

John the Baptist was that hidden holy portion, the forth of the Dispensation Presidency. Even in the LDS Temple, they have Peter, James, and John who come down in allegory of the Prophet, Priest, and King, but there is no mention of a fourth servant.

Here are some keys whereby one might discern a Dispensation Presidency...
The King is always an Archangel.
The Priest and King are always related by blood; Father Son, Brothers or Half Brothers.
The Priest and King are always taken in the same manner, either Translated and taken up, or they are Martyred. In rare exceptions one or both receive Translated and then they are both Martyred.
The Prophet is militant, and upon him is the church established, he rarely receives revelations.
The Prophet is many times called the rock or the stone, upon which the church shall be established.
The Prophet and Witness will never rebel against the Priest and King.

There are a total of eight Dispensations... Five have pasted and Three more are yet to come.

1st Adam and Seth... They were a King and Priest
2nd Noah and Shem... They were a King and Priest. Shem was also Melchizedek who would be born again and come as Jehoshua, the Messiah. Fifth Estate Beings come down three times in one Creation, once as a Telestial Being, once as a Terrestrial Being, and once as a Celestial Being.
3rd Moses and Aaron... They were a King and Priest. Joshua and Caleb were the Prophet and Witness in Moses Dispensation.
4th Jesus and James... James was His halve Brother, he was the first Bishop of Jerusalem and he was also martyred.
5th Joseph Smith and Hyrum Smith... They were a King and Priest. Who were the Witness and Prophet of Joseph Smith, Jun. Dispensation? And how we know that the LDS Church was the true church established after the Dispensation Priest and King were taken (martyred). Who followed the sacred pattern?

There is a Dispensation about to come forth, but it has not come forth as of yet. Joseph Smith's Dispensation was the "Dispensation of the Fulness of the Times of the Gentiles" or just the "Dispensation of the Times of the Gentiles".

The next Dispensation is the "Dispensation of the gathering of the Elect (Yesrael) from the four corners of the earth and the establishment of Zion". In the Jewish calendar of the world, it is the Rosh Hashanah (Hebrew: ראש השנה‎), literally "head of the year" and is one of Jewish New Years. This is the Political New Year where the Kingdom of ZION will be established and Zion will come forth. The Davidic Servant is the Dispensation King and he will be eventually called the Davidic King. He was and also is Elijah, the forerunner of the Messiah. He comes to prepares the way for the true King, the Messiah.

The next Dispensation after that is the "Dispensation of the Fullness of Times", it is the Millennial Dispensation and Enoch or Raphael will be the King of that Dispensation.

And then after the Millennium world, when the world is Celestialized and it shall rests for another thousand years, the Great Yehovah (not the Messiah, His Grandfather) will be the King of that Dispensation, the "Dispensation of the Coming of the Great God".
Good grief, that is a bunch of nonsense.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

The Airbender wrote: February 16th, 2018, 1:44 pm I believe :)
I find your answer to be very interesting. In all sincerity, why do you believe her?

evejaa
captain of 50

Post by evejaa »

Oh my gosh it sounds like this is gona happen soon! What if the Lord does give her revelation before it happens? if she is not doing podcasts will she post his council to her on her website? How will we receive the revelations?
Gage, are you SERIOUS....that is why we have a Prophet! His name,is Russell M. Nelson! He and the Lord, you know Jesus Christ, who is the head of our church,The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints, knows what events are to come. If God speaks of future events, it WILL BE through our prophet.

The Airbender
captain of 1,000

Post by The Airbender »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: March 7th, 2018, 3:03 pm
I find your answer to be very interesting. In all sincerity, why do you believe her?
The same reason I believe the church is true, I guess.

Craig Johnson
captain of 1,000

Post by Craig Johnson »

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/ ... s?lang=eng

Read and heed and don't be deceived.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

evejaa wrote: March 7th, 2018, 11:26 pm
Oh my gosh it sounds like this is gona happen soon! What if the Lord does give her revelation before it happens? if she is not doing podcasts will she post his council to her on her website? How will we receive the revelations?
Gage, are you SERIOUS....that is why we have a Prophet! His name,is Russell M. Nelson! He and the Lord, you know Jesus Christ, who is the head of our church,The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints, knows what events are to come. If God speaks of future events, it WILL BE through our prophet.

I was being sarcastic, my 4 year old knows Julie is a whacked out opportunist. Anyone with an incy bit of common sense and a little knowledge of Julie and the circumstances of how she came on the scene would know she is copying others and making up the rest as she goes. Sadly their are not many that have common sense today.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

The Airbender wrote: March 8th, 2018, 7:47 am
Thanks for responding but that was not much of an answer. I am left to guess as to why still.

Anyway here’s the thing. JR and the church cannot both be true as you suggest. Here is why: the church has spoken out quite strongly against her and others who promote the same ideas she has.

For example:

-The church has come out against energy healing 2 times publicly. That is an integral part of her message.

-The church has labeled her book “spurious” (that is another word for false) and said it doesn’t reflect church doctrine.

-Elder Ballard in Oct conference said the following: “
“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man [and I add woman] deceive you.”9

Today I repeat earlier counsel from Church leaders.

Brothers and sisters, keep the doctrine of Christ pure and never be deceived by those who tamper with the doctrine. The gospel of the Father and the Son was restored through Joseph Smith, the prophet for this last dispensation.

Do not listen to those who have not been ordained and/or set apart to their Church calling and are not acknowledged by common consent of the members of the Church.10

Be aware of organizations, groups, or individuals claiming secret answers to doctrinal questions that they say today’s apostles and prophets do not have or understan

Do not listen to those who entice you with get-rich schemes. Our members have lost far too much money, so be careful.

In some places, too many of our peoplex are looking beyond the mark and seeking secret knowledge in expensive and questionable practices to provide healing and support.

An official Church statement, issued one year ago, states: “We urge Church members to be cautious about participating in any group that promises—in exchange for money—miraculous healings or that claims to have special methods for accessing healing power outside of properly ordained priesthood holders.”11

The Church Handbook counsels: “Members should not use medical or health practices that are ethically or legally questionable. Local leaders should advise members who have health problems to consult with competent professional practitioners who are licensed in the countries where they practice.”12

JR was to whom he was referring when he said “and I add woman”. She has done all of the things above that he warned us against. She has not been ordained for any calling. She has preached doctrine that is completely at odds w the restored gospel—reincarnation as one example. She claims secret knowledge that the church doesnt have.

-Not one of her predictions that she has made has come true when she said it would.

Do you really trust JR over Eldar Ballard?

I beg you to come back to the mainstream of the church.

The Airbender
captain of 1,000

Post by The Airbender »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: March 9th, 2018, 1:07 pm
The Airbender wrote: March 8th, 2018, 7:47 am
Thanks for responding but that was not much of an answer. I am left to guess as to why still.

Anyway here’s the thing. JR and the church cannot both be true as you suggest. Here is why: the church has spoken out quite strongly against her and others who promote the same ideas she has.

For example:

-The church has come out against energy healing 2 times publicly. That is an integral part of her message.

-The church has labeled her book “spurious” (that is another word for false) and said it doesn’t reflect church doctrine.

-Elder Ballard in Oct conference said the following: “
“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man [and I add woman] deceive you.”9

Today I repeat earlier counsel from Church leaders.

Brothers and sisters, keep the doctrine of Christ pure and never be deceived by those who tamper with the doctrine. The gospel of the Father and the Son was restored through Joseph Smith, the prophet for this last dispensation.

Do not listen to those who have not been ordained and/or set apart to their Church calling and are not acknowledged by common consent of the members of the Church.10

Be aware of organizations, groups, or individuals claiming secret answers to doctrinal questions that they say today’s apostles and prophets do not have or understan

Do not listen to those who entice you with get-rich schemes. Our members have lost far too much money, so be careful.

In some places, too many of our peoplex are looking beyond the mark and seeking secret knowledge in expensive and questionable practices to provide healing and support.

An official Church statement, issued one year ago, states: “We urge Church members to be cautious about participating in any group that promises—in exchange for money—miraculous healings or that claims to have special methods for accessing healing power outside of properly ordained priesthood holders.”11

The Church Handbook counsels: “Members should not use medical or health practices that are ethically or legally questionable. Local leaders should advise members who have health problems to consult with competent professional practitioners who are licensed in the countries where they practice.”12

JR was to whom he was referring when he said “and I add woman”. She has done all of the things above that he warned us against. She has not been ordained for any calling. She has preached doctrine that is completely at odds w the restored gospel—reincarnation as one example. She claims secret knowledge that the church doesnt have.

-Not one of her predictions that she has made has come true when she said it would.

Do you really trust JR over Eldar Ballard?

I beg you to come back to the mainstream of the church.
Well, may I ask why you believe the church is true?

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

The Airbender wrote: March 9th, 2018, 8:00 pm
Why yes of course. Great question. I know it to be true from a life time of trying and testing the teachings of said organization. As Alma explains in cpt 32, through faith the truthfullness has grown w/in me until it has become a sure knowledge.

Now a person comes along and preaches doctrine that is contrary to the church’s established doctrines, and whose teachings the church has said are erroneous.

It is sad but JR is a false prophetess and many are deceived by her. I can understand it a little I guess. Like Spencer, Denver et al, their corrupted message is emotionally appealing. Satan uses emotions to lead people astray. Just as Elder Ballard says: emotionally appealing but spiritually destructive.
Last edited by DesertWonderer2 on March 10th, 2018, 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Craig Johnson
captain of 1,000

Post by Craig Johnson »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: March 9th, 2018, 10:15 pm
Why yes of course. Great question. I know it to be true from a life time of trying and testing the teachings of said organization. As Alma explains in cpt 32, through faith the truthfullness has grown w/in me until it has become a sure knowledge.

Now a person comes along and preaches doctrine that is contrary to the church’s established doctrines, and whose teachings the church has said are erroneous.

It is sad but JR is a false prophetess and many are deceived by her. I can understand it a little I guess. Like Spencer, Denver et al, their corrupted message is emotionally appealing. Satan uses emotions to lead people astray. Just as Elder Ballard says: emotionally appeling but spiritually destructive.
I know the Church is true because after a very fallible priesthood holder laid his hands on my head and told me to receive the Holy Ghost I had the most profound spiritual experience of my life up to that point.

The Airbender
captain of 1,000

Post by The Airbender »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: March 9th, 2018, 10:15 pm

It is sad but JR is a false prophetess and many are deceived by her. I can understand it a little I guess. Like Spencer, Denver et al, their corrupted message is emotionally appealing. Satan uses emotions to lead people astray. Just as Elder Ballard says: emotionally appealing but spiritually destructive.
Thank you for sharing. I'm very glad you will stay in the boat :)