Julie Rowe - any true believers left?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

Do you still believe Julie Rowe?

Yea
11%
Nay
18%
I never did
63%
Who is Julie Rowe?
8%

Total votes: 128
AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Re: Julie Rowe - any true believers left?

Post by AI2.0 »

Emwhishmen:
By their fruits ye shall know them..
You are right, The Lord, when he warned that False prophets would abound in the last days stated that we would be able to discern them by their 'fruits'.

What are Julie Rowe's 'fruits'?

Let's see. She's written several books and now is writing even more. She's got a blog and started a Charity. She's making podcasts now. She is promoting her Energy Healing business and speaks at Conferences.

Julie's fruits enrich herself, her 'message', which is that she's a very very special person, in the pre-existence, in her many 'mortal' lives which she believes she's lived and now you are sharing with us her future, as a very very special person, who even the church will look to for revelation, guidance etc.

So, in all this that Julie is doing, where is she bringing glory to God? Every once in a while, she'll throw him a 'shout out', but always at the same time that she promotes herself, her esoteric, mysticism and her delusions of grandeur.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

"if the Apostles were to affirm that she was a prophetess that would cause mass panic and would be dangerous for the saints. It would also take away their agency to pray and find out for themselves who she really is."

yeh if it wasnt for worry of that mass panic, the leaders would be telling us to follow and listen to Prophetess Rowe, but they have to think about what is best for the Saints, it would just be too dangerous. Smart move by the Apostles.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

Let’s see. She's written several books and now is writing even more. She's got a blog and started a Charity. She's making podcasts now. She is promoting her Energy Healing business and speaks at Conferences.
Lol, charity is synonymous for cult in this case me thinks.

And Shadow, laughed way too hard at your last comment.

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

AI2.0 wrote: January 12th, 2018, 1:34 pm
inho wrote: January 12th, 2018, 1:05 pm
Silver wrote: January 12th, 2018, 1:02 pm
inho wrote: January 12th, 2018, 1:00 pm
He takes part in the podcasts and writes a blog where he supports Julie and her strange ideas, so he is somewhat involved.
That seals the deal. Why isn't their bishop inviting them to come in for a visit? Maybe he is, but...
I actually take back what I said. I think I confused his husband with someone else, who is in the podcasts. I am not that informed about Rowe, so I do not know her husband. My fault, sorry.
Thanks for clarifying. Of the podcasts I've listened to I've never heard her husband. She does them with Eric Smith and I heard one podcast where they had a special guest. As far as I know, her husband doesn't say anything either way. I agree that her leaders may be treading carefully because they don't know quite how to handle her. I think if she crosses a line that causes someone in higher authority(general authority level) to take notice, then she'll be questioned and probably invited to take her podcasts down and not lecture anymore. I think it took Denver Snuffer to come to the attention of leaders(a GA or apostle) before anything was done about him--then it was brought up to his local leaders to look into what he was doing. It's hard to see this happening to people you love and serve with and their families. It's uncomfortable and easier to just turn a blind eye to it.

I try not to judge her husband, I don't know what it's like trying to deal with someone like Julie who has admitted to mental health issues, but I suspect it is complex. I suspect she truly believes the things she's saying--but I also believe she's deluded and shouldn't be teaching falsehoods without anyone calling her out for it.
“Brother husbands”. I see “brother husbands” foolishly waiting for rowes next nde (her brother husband harem?)
:lol:

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Emwhisman wrote: January 13th, 2018, 9:38 pm How many of us here would believe it if God sent us another Joan of Arc? Or an Abinadi, or a Joseph Smith or Lehi? Lehi had visions and saw the need to leave Jerusalem before it would be destroyed. Yes, he was a prophet but he was not ‘The’ Prophet yet, that was Jeremiah and he chose to stay with his people to the very end and was killed with them. What I am going to say some will hear and some will reject, nevertheless I am compelled.
Julie Rowe, as we refer to her now in this life has been called to lead the Elders of Israel in the battle against Satan and will be the one to finally destroy him at the end of the Millenium in the final battle.
This is why there is so much hatred and distain for her. Satan hates her and is using every tactic to discredit her and her message. Even good people like Shelle McDermot are completely turned against her. I didn’t want to believe that when I had a prompting that Shelle would become one of her Judases’ but I had a first hand experience with Shelle and unfortunately I found out the hard way exactly who she is serving now and that the clear prompting I had previously was correct.

Another important mission Julie has is to help heal the hearts of the children of men, to prepare many harts for the second coming. It is one of the key steps to ready us for the trials that are coming and so, of course the adversary will imitate true healing to make her, and others like her look untrustworthy. (We all know Satan has an imitation for all of God’s gifts) There is so much dangerous energy work out there because of this, that we have to be warned about it by our apostles, ie. Elder Ballard, he was not talking about Julie Rowe. What she does is a blessing from God to help heal hearts. What she’s done for healing my heart is beyond explanation only to say that my heart has been healed from traumas all the way back to childhood and beyond. The peace I feel is hard to explain and very sacred. The money she earns all goes to the GTRF which may end up helping some of us and our loved ones during one of the disasters in a coming day not far off. Money well spent to say the least. Use your discernment to know if what you hear is of God most importantly, pray about it.

I saw questions of people wondering why she hasn’t been excommunicated like Denver Snuffer and people like Kate Kelly. That in itself speaks volumes if you think about it. So many were writing Elder Ballard and President Eyring and others in efforts to shed light on Julie’s claims and books. Nothing has been done about it, they know exactly who she is and what she is doing in fact she received a letter from Elder Eyrings office telling her they “could not comment on her books but that they wished her well” If what she was saying wasn’t true she would have been excommunicated a long time ago, & she certainly would not be receiving mail from the first Presidency saying they wish her well. On the other hand, if the Apostles were to affirm that she was a prophetess that would cause mass panic and would be dangerous for the saints. It would also take away their agency to pray and find out forthemselves who she really is. The silence of the leaders of the church has meaning and those who have ears to hear will understand their silence. (And no, that announcement from CES that her teachings are not for institute and seminary doesn’t mean the church doesn’t support her, that was the equivalent of saying we can’t teach calculus to preschoolers—most of them would not be even close to ready, they’re just learning to read their scriptures every day and not skip out on home and visiting teaching. Those who are ready at that age are very advanced and will find out about her on their own) Others will continue to berate her until they are blindsided by the truth. I only hope and pray it will not come down too heavy over the ears of those who choose to try to ‘steady the arc.’ The distruction of those who are publicly discrediting her on a mass scale has been seen and it is not pretty.

And finally to address the issue people are having will multiple probations. I’m so grateful that the Lord prepared me for this doctrine a few days before #49 came out but I was prepared and made ready so when I was inspired to listen to it, (and I’m so glad I did) I knew that this doctrine of multiple probations is real. This is advanced but true doctrine. I also now understand more of the temple blessings. I thought I understood it before but now I am sure and know partly why Joseph Smith said if he told all that he knew, there would be those among the saints that would try to kill him. It’s in the discourses everyone, it’s in the temple! Don’t just go and do a session but do all of the ordinances and if you listen you will hear it. Pray about it if you’re really wanting to know and don’t hear it. Remember we are in a Terrestrial world, not even the Telestial world yet although we are heading that way and quickly being prepared for it. Those who are ready will go on to the Telestial Kingdom when that time comes. There is so much we don’t know but this is a great time of change and learning if we want to take it upon us and make ourselves ready for it. I do know that Julie Rowe is a Prophetess, and many will be surprised to find out who she really is when this veil is lifted. This coming earthquake may wake some people up to who she is and then again it may not but we all have our free agency.

By their fruits ye shall know them..
One of the things that you shared in this post:
Julie Rowe, as we refer to her now in this life has been called to lead the Elders of Israel in the battle against Satan and will be the one to finally destroy him at the end of the Millenium in the final battle.

How do you know this? Where is the reference that explains this? Did Julie Rowe make this claim about herself?

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

One of the things that you shared in this post:

How do you know this? Where is the reference that explains this? Did Julie Rowe make this claim about herself?
[/quote]

JR said this in another one of her podcasts. I can’t remember which one exactly. I think it’s the one where she said she will go into the mountains for 3 1/2 yrs to under go thriugh her translation process!
Last edited by DesertWonderer2 on January 19th, 2018, 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

AI2.0 wrote: January 17th, 2018, 10:48 pm
Emwhisman wrote: January 13th, 2018, 9:38 pm Julie Rowe, as we refer to her now in this life has been called to lead the Elders of Israel in the battle against Satan and will be the one to finally destroy him at the end of the Millenium in the final battle.
How do you know this? Where is the reference that explains this?
The reference was documented by one of my Alaska neighbors right along side of his revelation that his dog revealed to him that black holes are not actually gravitational spacetime deformations but rather are where god hides the socks you lose in your dryer.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: January 18th, 2018, 3:53 pm One of the things that you shared in this post:

JR said this in another one of her podcasts. I can’t remember which one exactly. I think it’s the one where she said she will go into the mountains for 3 1/2 yrs to under go thriugh her translation process!
[/quote]

Thanks, I have not heard that one yet, I did hear her refer to the Elders of Israel doing battle against Satan and destroying him, but she did not say she would lead them.

Once again, it is hard to believe how she's changed from her initial book. I doubt her followers see it though, it's been slowly over time and as they've accepted things, as she builds on them, they accept those as well, no matter how bizarre they sound.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

You know this actually is a bit worrying if she gets excommunicated.

The reason is that well if we start excommunicating people with mental illness or other problems of accountability...and how do you know if they are fully accountable or like 50/50 or somewhere in between you know? As I understand it, she was fine until she suffered a brain injury and then lost it. I have a couple family relatives that I'm not sure if they are fully accountable or partly there...

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

gardener4life wrote: January 20th, 2018, 3:20 pm You know this actually is a bit worrying if she gets excommunicated.

The reason is that well if we start excommunicating people with mental illness or other problems of accountability...and how do you know if they are fully accountable or like 50/50 or somewhere in between you know? As I understand it, she was fine until she suffered a brain injury and then lost it. I have a couple family relatives that I'm not sure if they are fully accountable or partly there...
Hint: Google "Lyme disease".

To be fair, I think the onset of disease preceded the visions/dreams/NDEs/call-it-whatcha-will. Which means all the books are related to it, not just the recent off the wall comments and 21st century Joan of Arc prophesies about leading the Elders of Israel and personally banishing Satan (btw isn't that Christ's job?).

This is why I said I'd pray for her, and have. Something ain't right there. To me, that makes it kinda tragic to watch.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

gardener4life wrote: January 20th, 2018, 3:20 pm You know this actually is a bit worrying if she gets excommunicated.

I don't personally know Julie Rowe, so I do not know if she is somehow mentally challenged and/or not fully accountable.

In general, I see your point. The priesthood leaders need to walk a fine line with mentally ill people teaching false doctrine. Church discipline has three purposes: 1) save the soul of the transgressor, 2) protect the innocent and 3) safeguard the integrity of the church. According to Handbook, discipline is mandatory in the case of apostasy. One of the given definitions of apostasy is to persist in teaching as Church doctrine information that is not Church doctrine after they have been corrected. So, if a person continues teaching false doctrine, that person should face church discipline. If the person has a following, then it serves the purpose of protecting the innocent. However, if the person is mentally ill, then the priesthood leaders should be very careful not to make things worse. They also need to be interested in saving the person's soul. It is also good to understand, that excommunication is not the only option for apostasy. However, it the person is placed under formal probation or disfellowshipped and still continues teaching false doctrine, then the person should eventually be excommunicated.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

inho wrote: January 20th, 2018, 3:43 pm

I don't personally know Julie Rowe, so I do not know if she is somehow mentally challenged and/or not fully accountable.

In general, I see your point. The priesthood leaders need to walk a fine line with mentally ill people teaching false doctrine. Church discipline has three purposes: 1) save the soul of the transgressor, 2) protect the innocent and 3) safeguard the integrity of the church. According to Handbook, discipline is mandatory in the case of apostasy. One of the given definitions of apostasy is to persist in teaching as Church doctrine information that is not Church doctrine after they have been corrected. So, if a person continues teaching false doctrine, that person should face church discipline. If the person has a following, then it serves the purpose of protecting the innocent. However, if the person is mentally ill, then the priesthood leaders should be very careful not to make things worse. They also need to be interested in saving the person's soul. It is also good to understand, that excommunication is not the only option for apostasy. However, it the person is placed under formal probation or disfellowshipped and still continues teaching false doctrine, then the person should eventually be excommunicated.
You made some good points. Very clear and you are right. I would just add that yes it's also complicated because she's involving lots of people and doing it publicly instead of private. That can affect it, (there's a reference for this in the D&C.)

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

They won't just excommunicate her without giving her the opportunity to correct her errors. They will 'invite' her to stop teaching and sharing about her 'visions'. She has the choice. If her church leaders tell her that she should not share these things, she can choose to follow their counsel or refuse. It's her choice. It has nothing to do with if she's mentally ill or a charlatan, either way, she has a choice.

If a person seduces other members and is a sex predator at church, they can't use the excuse that they are mentally ill. They will still be dealt with if they are seen as a threat to the faith and well being of other members.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

AI2.0 wrote: January 20th, 2018, 4:22 pm

They won't just excommunicate her without giving her the opportunity to correct her errors. They will 'invite' her to stop teaching and sharing about her 'visions'. She has the choice. If her church leaders tell her that she should not share these things, she can choose to follow their counsel or refuse. It's her choice. It has nothing to do with if she's mentally ill or a charlatan, either way, she has a choice.

If a person seduces other members and is a sex predator at church, they can't use the excuse that they are mentally ill. They will still be dealt with if they are seen as a threat to the faith and well being of other members.
This is true. Thank you for clarifying it better.

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

How big of a problem has she actually become; or, in other words, how big of a following does she currently have?
My issue, is that I find her to be rather loathe some, which leads to less than charitable feelings. Not a good thing. I try not to think of her, otherwise, I find myself wondering why she still has her membership, when she seems to be following in Kate Dally’s(right person?) feminist footsteps, but on a @grander” scale.

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

iWriteStuff wrote: January 16th, 2018, 11:24 am
Emwhisman wrote: January 13th, 2018, 9:38 pm By their fruits ye shall know them..
If you aren't Julie herself, I would be very surprised. So much justification and defensiveness in that post....

I will pray for you.
LOL! You totally called it! :lol:

Viewing profile - Emwhisman
Username:
Emwhisman
Hi, I'm new.
Groups:

Add friend

Add foe
CONTACT EMWHISMAN
Email address:
Send email to Emwhisman
PM:
USER STATISTICS
Last active:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:11 pm
Total posts:
1 | Search user’s posts
(0.00% of all posts / 0.09 posts per day)
Most active forum:
Last Days / Signs of the Times
(1 Post / 100.00% of user’s posts)
Most active topic:
Julie Rowe - any true believers left?
(1 Post / 100.00% of user’s posts)

One post, defending rowe(ONE!!!), then she disappears
BWAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW!!!
Last edited by capctr on January 20th, 2018, 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

capctr wrote: January 20th, 2018, 5:43 pm How big of a problem has she actually become; or, in other words, how big of a following does she currently have?
My issue, is that I find her to be rather loathe some, which leads to less than charitable feelings. Not a good thing. I try not to think of her, otherwise, I find myself wondering why she still has her membership, when she seems to be following in Kate Dally’s(right person?) feminist footsteps, but on a @grander” scale.
Kate Kelly - and I agree, Rowe's rhetoric is becoming much more militant and is going down all the wrong paths.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

In Jacob chapter 4 we read:
13 Behold, my brethren, he that prophesieth, let him prophesy to the understanding of men; for the Spirit speaketh the truth and lieth not. Wherefore, it speaketh of things as they really are, and of things as they really will be; wherefore, these things are manifested unto us plainly, for the salvation of our souls. But behold, we are not witnesses alone in these things; for God also spake them unto prophets of old.
14 But behold, the Jews were a stiffnecked people; and they despised the words of plainness, and killed the prophets, and sought for things that they could not understand. Wherefore, because of their blindness, which blindness came by looking beyond the mark, they must needs fall; for God hath taken away his plainness from them, and delivered unto them many things which they cannot understand, because they desired it. And because they desired it God hath done it, that they may stumble.
15 And now I, Jacob, am led on by the Spirit unto prophesying; for I perceive by the workings of the Spirit which is in me, that by the stumbling of the Jews they will reject the stone upon which they might build and have safe foundation.
16 But behold, according to the scriptures, this stone shall become the great, and the last, and the only sure foundation, upon which the Jews can build.
We can know of a surety that Julie Rowe is not working under the guidance of the Holy Ghost because "the Spirit speaketh the truth and lieth not," whereas the things Julie claims to have seen and also prophesies of are easily and demonstrably false.

I also believe Jacob is teaching us why and how it is that otherwise good and faithful people can allow themselves to be led astray - because they don't want to accept the plain and simple truths that God has given them they begin to look beyond the mark for something more exciting and enticing, and so God gives them what they seek, even if it's not correct or good. Elder Quentin L. Cook of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles taught us in the October 2016 General Conference:
While there are many examples of looking beyond the mark, a significant one in our day is extremism. Gospel extremism is when one elevates any gospel principle above other equally important principles and takes a position that is beyond or contrary to the teachings of Church leaders. One example is when one advocates for additions, changes, or primary emphasis to one part of the Word of Wisdom. Another is expensive preparation for end-of-days scenarios. In both examples, others are encouraged to accept private interpretations. “If we turn a health law or any other principle into a form of religious fanaticism, we are looking beyond the mark.”
Speaking of important doctrine, the Lord has declared, “Whosoever declareth more or less than this, the same is not of me.” When we elevate any principle in a way that lessens our commitment to other equally important principles or take a position contrary to or which exceeds teachings of Church leaders, we are looking beyond the mark.
In addition, some members elevate causes, many of which are good, to a status superior to basic gospel doctrine. They substitute their devotion to the cause as their first commitment and relegate their commitment to the Savior and His teachings to a secondary position. If we elevate anything above our devotion to the Savior, if our conduct recognizes Him as just another teacher and not the divine Son of God, then we are looking beyond the mark. Jesus Christ is the mark!
Julie Rowe's teachings, which exceed and supplant those of the Church and it's leaders (including Jesus Christ himself), are an example of looking beyond the mark and have become a stumbling block for many people.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

EmmaLee wrote: January 20th, 2018, 6:21 pm
capctr wrote: January 20th, 2018, 5:43 pm How big of a problem has she actually become; or, in other words, how big of a following does she currently have?
Kate Kelly - and I agree, Rowe's rhetoric is becoming much more militant and is going down all the wrong paths.

Julie's 'memories' definitely have a feminist twist to them. She 'sees' things through the eyes of women of the time, in some of her 'memories' of Benjamin Franklin, she claimed that his wife was actually the one behind some of his inventions and he took credit and also claimed the same thing about Edison and his wife. Does anyone know if this is true? I've never heard it, but maybe it is....but it just seems a common theme in her 'memorie's.

JR's 'memories' of Mary Magdalene put her in Gethsemane and at the last supper--when this is not even hinted at in the scriptures or anything our church leaders have said. I felt that she was buying into the new age, feminist view to elevate Mary Magdalene's position to be more of an apostle, as I believe is found in some gnostic and new age perspectives.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

AI2.0 wrote: January 23rd, 2018, 10:09 am
Julie's 'memories' definitely have a feminist twist to them. She 'sees' things through the eyes of women of the time, in some of her 'memories' of Benjamin Franklin, she claimed that his wife was actually the one behind some of his inventions and he took credit and also claimed the same thing about Edison and his wife. Does anyone know if this is true? I've never heard it, but maybe it is....but it just seems a common theme in her 'memorie's.

JR's 'memories' of Mary Magdalene put her in Gethsemane and at the last supper--when this is not even hinted at in the scriptures or anything our church leaders have said. I felt that she was buying into the new age, feminist view to elevate Mary Magdalene's position to be more of an apostle, as I believe is found in some gnostic and new age perspectives.
Agreed.

In regards to her teaching that Mary Magdalene was in Gethsemane with Christ (what, strengthening, encouraging, and supporting Him? Or just acting as a witness?), this actually contradicts what our Apostles and Prophets have taught:

"Finally, brothers and sisters, in certain times and circumstances, discipleship requires us to be willing to stand alone! Our willingness to do so, here and now, is consistent with Christ’s kneeling alone, there and then, in Gethsemane. In the final atoning process, “none were with [Him]” (D&C 133:50; see also Matt. 26:38–45)." (Elder Neal A. Maxwell, October 2001 General Conference)

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

She is strongly alluding to the idea that Mary Magdalene was a psychic empath who was not only there, but that she could take on and feel the Saviors emotions and feelings. And that she only got a part of it becUse the full amount would’ve killed her, and also there were angels surrounding her, protecting her and help her bear these emotions she was taking on.

There is a huge feminist twist on everything. No matter what historical or scriptural figure she talks about, she brings up how women weren’t treated that great, like ever.

I think she does this to not only bolster up the roles of the women in these stories, but it’s all to add some kind of credence to who she is and her mission.

You will find a feminist twist in energy healers because it is basically old school witchcraft repackaged. I believe Mirkwood once said the only difference between priestcraft and witchcraft was gender.

I’ve been close to several Wiccans in my life and they tried to get me to join. I’ve seen a lot. Didn’t take me very long to figure out what this New Age energy healing was.

I’ve yet to see women involved in this that don’t embrace matriarchy, disparage patriarchy, and seem to have a strange fascination with the Salem witch trials. They also suddenly develop all these psychic gifts and all think they’re empaths.

Julie falls right in line with all of these things.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

I am going to say most likely not true, however its a nice feel good story for females, which is probably Julie's majority customer base. Appeal to women get them aboard and their husbands are left with no choice.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

This could be JR but I don’t think so. It sounds more like Eric but who knows? JR has been on this forum multiple times under different sock puppets. One comment below (about who JR REALLY is) sounds exactly like a comment that was made on one of her podcasts from Pod o matic. Then again that poster on Pod o matic could simply have been either JR or Eric.

So Emwhisman whoever you are: That brings me to a question—who do you belive that JR really is?

Then below I have made some comments to your post.
Emwhisman wrote: January 13th, 2018, 9:38 pm How many of us here would believe it if God sent us another Joan of Arc? Or an Abinadi, or a Joseph Smith or Lehi? Lehi had visions and saw the need to leave Jerusalem before it would be destroyed. Yes, he was a prophet but he was not ‘The’ Prophet yet, that was Jeremiah and he chose to stay with his people to the very end and was killed with them. What I am going to say some will hear and some will reject, nevertheless I am compelled. He has sent us another prophet and his name is Russell M Nelson. In fact there are 14 others who He has likewise called and ORDAINED—where thereis a callimg, there is an ordination. JR has neither. JR “taketh this honor upon herself.

Julie Rowe, as we refer to her now in this life has been called to lead the Elders of Israel in the battle against Satan and will be the one to finally destroy him at the end of the Millenium in the final battle. UTTERLY false. This Jesus’ role. To say as such is to make a completely anti-christ statement.This is why there is so much hatred and distain for her. False. There is no hatred toward JR just sorrow and pity for her. The disdain is bc she teaches false doctrine that leads people away from Christ. Satan hates her and is using every tactic to discredit her and her message. Again false. Satan LOVES her message bc it is anti-christ and diverts people from the truth. Even good people like Shelle McDermot are completely turned against her. I didn’t want to believe that when I had a prompting that Shelle would become one of her Judases’ but I had a first hand experience with Shelle and unfortunately I found out the hard way exactly who she is serving now and that the clear prompting I had previously was correct. Thank goodness SM has let out some of the truth about JR and her trying to scam men that they were spiritual spouses in the preexistence. I wonder was she just after their money or was it sexual? She clearly has men issues w all her talk about how handsome satan, Justin Trudeau, Seth ...are?

Another important mission Julie has is to help heal the hearts of the children of men, to prepare many harts for the second coming. False. That is Christ’s and His ordained church leaders’ role. It is one of the key steps to ready us for the trials that are coming and so, of course the adversary will imitate true healing to make her, and others like her look untrustworthy. (We all know Satan has an imitation for all of God’s gifts) There is so much dangerous energy work out there because of this, that we have to be warned about it by our apostles, ie. Elder Ballard, he was not talking about Julie Rowe. He absolutely was talking about JR and what she does. All energy work is dangerous. You and others like you have been warned by a true prophet of God. What she does is a blessing from God to help heal hearts. What she’s done for healing my heart is beyond explanation only to say that my heart has been healed from traumas all the way back to childhood and beyond. Go back and read what you wrote about satan imitating gifts and healing. The peace I feel is hard to explain and very sacred. The money she earns all goes to the GTRF which may end up helping some of us and our loved ones during one of the disasters in a coming day not far off. Money well spent to say the least. Use your discernment to know if what you hear is of God most importantly, pray about it. JR lives off the proceeds of her various money making schemes: energy work, GTRF, asking older men for money bc they were or will be spiritual spouses, plagiarized books, podcasts, in person appearances...again she tries to supplant the church by creating a copycat organization to help the poor. Go back and read what you said about satan counterfeiting the good that God does. Bottom line Only helps herself and coconspirators (chad daybell, Eric and the rest of those she has in her organization “set up like the church” with funds.
I saw questions of people wondering why she hasn’t been excommunicated like Denver Snuffer and people like Kate Kelly. That in itself speaks volumes if you think about it. No it doesn’t. Her following isn’t as great and she has serious mental health issues. The church can’t X people bc they are seriously unstable. So many were writing Elder Ballard and President Eyring and others in efforts to shed light on Julie’s claims and books. Nothing has been done about it, they know exactly who she is and what she is doing in fact she received a letter from Elder Eyrings office telling her they “could not comment on her books but that they wished her well” If what she was saying wasn’t true she would have been excommunicated a long time ago, & she certainly would not be receiving mail from the first Presidency saying they wish her well. Rediculous lack of logic and intellectual honesty here. What else would they say when someone was stalking them but “I wish you well”. On the other hand, if the Apostles were to affirm that she was a prophetess that would cause mass panic and would be dangerous for the saints. Aear and some will reject, nevertheless I am compelled. It would also take away their agency to pray and find out forthemselves who she really is. The silence of the leaders of the church has meaning and those who have ears to hear will understand their silence. (And no, that announcement from CES that her teachings are not for institute and seminary doesn’t mean the church doesn’t support her, that was the equivalent of saying we can’t teach calculus to preschoolers—most of them would not be even close to ready, they’re just learning to read their scriptures every day and not skip out on home and visiting teaching. Those who are ready at that age are very advanced and will find out about her on their own) Again false. The church said her book was “spurious”. Look it up. That means FALSE. AND they didn’t want CES teaching from it. Others will continue to berate her until they are blindsided by the truth. I only hope and pray it will not come down too heavy over the ears of those who choose to try to ‘steady the arc.’ LOL JR is the one trying to “steady the arc” by teaching false doctrine, revelations, saying The church doesn’t have all the truth but she does, etc...The distruction of those who are publicly discrediting her on a mass scale has been seen and it is not pretty. Seen by whom? Please provide more details.

And finally to address the issue people are having will multiple probations. I’m so grateful that the Lord prepared me for this doctrine a few days before #49 came out but I was prepared and made ready so when I was inspired to listen to it, (and I’m so glad I did) I knew that this doctrine of multiple probations is real. This is advanced but true doctrine. I also now understand more of the temple blessings. Again this is completely false doctrine that is anti-christ. It comes from fallen people mixing truth with Eastern philosophies. There is nothing in the temple or statements by early church leaders or scriptures that support this falsity. The only way someone like JR, Eric or Alarias can beleive in reincarnation is to completely corrupt the original intent of the sources they use to promote it. I thought I understood it before but now I am sure and know partly why Joseph Smith said if he told all that he knew, there would be those among the saints that would try to kill him. It’s in the discourses everyone, it’s in the temple! Don’t just go and do a session but do all of the ordinances and if you listen you will hear it. Pray about it if you’re really wanting to know and don’t hear it. Remember we are in a Terrestrial world, not even the Telestial world yet although we are heading that way and quickly being prepared for it. Those who are ready will go on to the Telestial Kingdom when that time comes. sorry, wrong again. We are in the telestial world now and the millennium will be the terrestrial. Quit listening to JR and Eric. There is so much we don’t know but this is a great time of change and learning if we want to take it upon us and make ourselves ready for it. I do know that Julie Rowe is a Prophetess, and many will be surprised to find out who she really is when this veil is lifted. This coming earthquake may wake some people up to who she is and then again it may not but we all have our free agency. Oh boy! how many times has she been wrong about the Wasatch Wake up now? No. She is a false prophetand has proven it many many times over.

By their fruits ye shall know them..I totally agree
Last edited by DesertWonderer2 on January 24th, 2018, 3:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Emwhisman hasn't been here since 18Jan2018.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

ndjili wrote: January 24th, 2018, 7:35 amYou will find a feminist twist in energy healers because it is basically old school witchcraft repackaged. I believe Mirkwood once said the only difference between priestcraft and witchcraft was gender.

I’ve been close to several Wiccans in my life and they tried to get me to join. I’ve seen a lot. Didn’t take me very long to figure out what this New Age energy healing was.

I’ve yet to see women involved in this that don’t embrace matriarchy, disparage patriarchy, and seem to have a strange fascination with the Salem witch trials. They also suddenly develop all these psychic gifts and all think they’re empaths.

Julie falls right in line with all of these things.
Agreed. Your comments reminded me of this video I just watched yesterday. Truly amazing that people buy (literally...) into this. :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcEUQ5rGJbI