Julie Rowe - any true believers left?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

Do you still believe Julie Rowe?

Yea
11%
Nay
18%
I never did
63%
Who is Julie Rowe?
8%

Total votes: 128
Gage
captain of 100

Re: Julie Rowe - any true believers left?

Post by Gage »

Don't listen to the haters in here, they don't know any better. Will Julie get the next book out before the earthquake? I assume the Lord will hold off until it is released, I hope so?

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Emwhisman wrote: February 7th, 2018, 3:44 pm
Onsdag wrote: January 29th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Gage wrote: January 29th, 2018, 11:53 am
shadow wrote: January 29th, 2018, 10:35 am When was the imminent earthquake that was supposed to happen in 2016 prior to the elections? It was supposed to have an epicenter at the UofU in the early morning after a dusting of snow. She prophesied of it in early 2016, said the fine folks on the other side of the veil told her about it- "any day", she said. She was quite specific so there was no way that it could be any later than the elections, in fact, it should've happened in April or May of 2016. I think you'd agree that that fruit is past ripe and is rotten. Rotten fruit and Julie Rowe go hand in hand. What are you're thoughts on her failed prophesies?

I get a lot of questions like this: When is the big earthquake? When is the Wasatch Wake up?

People are always wanting me to give dates. Here is my basic answer:

“I am not able to give dates. Whatever happens whenever it happens we are to keep planting our cherry trees and if we are happy and feel at peace about where we are and what we are doing, then ultimately it is really all about trusting his plan and being in the right place at the right time. I can’t speak for The Lord in knowing where you are supposed to be, or where you are supposed to go, or be in the next couple of weeks, months, or years. I leave it to Him and trust that if you are listening and heeding His counsel and promptings then no matter where you are when anything happens in your life, you are right where you are supposed to be for your plan and for your learning and growth.

“Trust in the Lord. Follow His Plan. Be discerning. Listen. Obey. Act. And have faith. In the end, it will all be for your good. Trust in the Lord and He will direct your paths. Lean not unto your own understanding. But be believing, and know that He IS God.”

— Julie Rowe

I think she realized giving specific dates was a bad idea.
Funny thing is, according to Julie, her alleged 'source', the Lord Himself, gave her permission to give dates:
Julie Rowe: “My understanding right now is this interview that I’m having with you Bryan, is the last opportunity I have to essentially publicly testify... and warn many of our brothers and sisters that there is a very imminent earthquake on the Wasatch Front. What I’ve been shown and told is this is my last opportunity to do a live interview before that earthquake is going to happen. ... So I want to thank you for the timeliness of this interview and for The Lord’s direction and orchestration in this. I know without a doubt that He is real and He is orchestrating not only me being able to facilitate and share the story that I have of my experiences, but also so many others. ... I want to be very clear that The Lord does give dates sometimes when He needs us to know them,... I have been given permission to be very bold today to let you know that we have some very imminent things coming upon us within a matter of days. … I actually saw numerous earthquakes in the Utah-Idaho area, but particularly what I refer to, because they’ve told me this on the other side, the “Wasatch Wake-Up Earthquake,” which for a long time those on the other side, ministering angels and those that are some of my guardian angels, have been letting me know that that earthquake was “soon,” and about a week and a half, two weeks ago that message changed to “imminent.” So we’ve gone from soon to imminent. Now obviously that’s relative in The Lord’s time, right? Because He doesn’t keep time the same way we do here linearly, but what I see is that is literally imminent as in it could be any day.” (source – radio interview with Bryan Hyde, May 3, 2016)
And, according to Shelle McDermott's testimony, Julie gave a very specific date for this “Wasatch Wake-Up Earthquake” to her (Julie's) inner circle of friends. This earthquake that was to happen "within a matter of days" was supposedly going to take place on May 5, 2016:
Shelle McDermott: "[Julie Rowe] predicted [the 'Wasatch Wakeup' earthquake happening on 5-5-2016] at 4:06 [in the morning] and had people stay up all night worrying. ... I promised the three people who saw the post I would not disclose their names. It was on a private chat group run by Julie. I have known these ladies for 2 years and would not question what they told me. Each came forward on their own. I should mention, she has since deleted the post. " (source - http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us )
Remember now that Julie's 'source' for her information about the "very imminent earthquake," according to her own words, was "ministering angels," "guardian angels," "those on the other side" of the veil (deceased ancestors, spirits?), and, ultimately, under "The Lord’s direction and orchestration."

Cast your mind back these past couple of years. Can you recall such an earthquake as she described ever happening? No? That's because history will show that there never was an earthquake on the Wasatch Front “within a matter of days” of Julie’s first interview with Bryan. Nor indeed any time between the dates of May 3, 2016, and November 17, 2016 (the date of her subsequent interview with Bryan Hyde), matching Julie’s exacting criteria of the “Wasatch Wake-Up Earthquake.”

The fact that she qualifies her message saying that "The Lord does give dates sometimes" and that she has "been given permission" to warn us about this "very imminent" earthquake that would happen "within a matter of days," whether intended or not, strongly leads the listener to believe that the Lord (whether himself or through "ministering angels and... guardian angels," etc.) directly gave her the date and authorized her to inform everyone else about it. If in fact she was “shown and told” these things, and then "given permission" and/or commanded to "publicly testify... and warn many of our brothers and sisters" of this "imminent" earthquake "within a matter of days," then that means her source was lying to her and deceiving her. That then begs the question of what, or who, was her source? I can tell you with absolute certainty who isn't the source of her information...
Jacob 4 wrote:13. Behold, my brethren, he that prophesieth, let him prophesy to the understanding of men; for the Spirit speaketh the truth and lieth not. Wherefore, it speaketh of things as they really are, and of things as they really will be; wherefore, these things are manifested unto us plainly, for the salvation of our souls. But behold, we are not witnesses alone in these things; for God also spake them unto prophets of old.
14. But behold, the Jews were a stiffnecked people; and they despised the words of plainness, and killed the prophets, and sought for things that they could not understand. Wherefore, because of their blindness, which blindness came by looking beyond the mark, they must needs fall; for God hath taken away his plainness from them, and delivered unto them many things which they cannot understand, because they desired it. And because they desired it God hath done it, that they may stumble.
15. And now I, Jacob, am led on by the Spirit unto prophesying; for I perceive by the workings of the Spirit which is in me, that by the stumbling of the Jews they will reject the stone upon which they might build and have safe foundation.
16. But behold, according to the scriptures, this stone shall become the great, and the last, and the only sure foundation, upon which the Jews can build.
17. And now, my beloved, how is it possible that these, after having rejected the sure foundation, can ever build upon it, that it may become the head of their corner?
Shelle McDermott is one of Julie Rowe’s Judases, she will say or twist anything to make Julie Rowe look bad. She has attacked me personally on a PM for standing up for Julie Rowe, when I told her I never knew she could be so mean she said she doesn't ‘hold back on Julie Rowe supporters.’ That just proves to me who she’s working for, if it were for Jesus, He would never tell her to attack her enemies or those that don’t agree with her, no matter what.
Thank you for taking the time to read and address my post. I really do appreciate it.

Disregard what Shelle McDermott said and you're still faced with a major problem. Julie Rowe's very own words. It was Julie who said the earthquake was going to hit "within a matter of days" of her interview. We know she was talking about the Wasatch Wake-up Earthquake because she specified it saying "particularly what I refer to, because they’ve told me this on the other side, the “Wasatch Wake-Up Earthquake." These are her predictions. Everyone knew it, and after the interview Julie went silent expecting the earthquake literally "within a matter of days." She went absolutely silent for months, not daring to make a public appearance again knowing that by doing so she would be proven wrong because she had publicly testified "this is my last opportunity to do a live interview before that earthquake is going to happen." Can't you see this? Those are her words (which she claims comes from God), not mine. I'm not putting anything in her mouth, nor am I twisting in any way what she said. The record is readily available and proves the truth of what Julie spoke that day. It's been two years now since that interview and she has done numerous other live interviews, including about 60 podcasts with Eric.

Read again the words of Jacob spoken of in scripture: "Behold, my brethren, he that prophesieth, let him prophesy to the understanding of men; for the Spirit speaketh the truth and lieth not. Wherefore, it speaketh of things as they really are, and of things as they really will be; wherefore, these things are manifested unto us plainly, for the salvation of our souls." Ask yourself, has Julie's prophecy of this "Wasatch Wake-Up Earthquake" spoken of things "as they really will be?" If not, why not? I'll tell you why not - it's because the truth is not in her. Her 'truth' is darkness to me, as I hope it would be to any other God-fearing latter-day saint who has the light of Christ in them.

Oh, and by the way, in case you are not familiar with it, I would invite you to take a look at my thread/review about her first book. I have yet to have anyone seriously examine and disprove my points. As a close friend and ardent defender of Julie I'd be interested to hear your honest opinion and see if you can discredit any of my points found therein.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Emwhisman wrote: February 7th, 2018, 1:20 pm
AI2.0 wrote: February 6th, 2018, 6:06 pm
AI2.0 wrote: January 17th, 2018, 10:48 pm
Emwhisman wrote: January 13th, 2018, 9:38 pm How many of us here would believe it if God sent us another Joan of Arc? Or an Abinadi, or a Joseph Smith or Lehi? Lehi had visions and saw the need to leave Jerusalem before it would be destroyed. Yes, he was a prophet but he was not ‘The’ Prophet yet, that was Jeremiah and he chose to stay with his people to the very end and was killed with them. What I am going to say some will hear and some will reject, nevertheless I am compelled.

This is why there is so much hatred and distain for her. Satan hates her and is using every tactic to discredit her and her message. Even good people like Shelle McDermot are completely turned against her. I didn’t want to believe that when I had a prompting that Shelle would become one of her Judases’ but I had a first hand experience with Shelle and unfortunately I found out the hard way exactly who she is serving now and that the clear prompting I had previously was correct.

Another important mission Julie has is to help heal the hearts of the children of men, to prepare many harts for the second coming. It is one of the key steps to ready us for the trials that are coming and so, of course the adversary will imitate true healing to make her, and others like her look untrustworthy. (We all know Satan has an imitation for all of God’s gifts) There is so much dangerous energy work out there because of this, that we have to be warned about it by our apostles, ie. Elder Ballard, he was not talking about Julie Rowe. What she does is a blessing from God to help heal hearts. What she’s done for healing my heart is beyond explanation only to say that my heart has been healed from traumas all the way back to childhood and beyond. The peace I feel is hard to explain and very sacred. The money she earns all goes to the GTRF which may end up helping some of us and our loved ones during one of the disasters in a coming day not far off. Money well spent to say the least. Use your discernment to know if what you hear is of God most importantly, pray about it.

I saw questions of people wondering why she hasn’t been excommunicated like Denver Snuffer and people like Kate Kelly. That in itself speaks volumes if you think about it. So many were writing Elder Ballard and President Eyring and others in efforts to shed light on Julie’s claims and books. Nothing has been done about it, they know exactly who she is and what she is doing in fact she received a letter from Elder Eyrings office telling her they “could not comment on her books but that they wished her well” If what she was saying wasn’t true she would have been excommunicated a long time ago, & she certainly would not be receiving mail from the first Presidency saying they wish her well. On the other hand, if the Apostles were to affirm that she was a prophetess that would cause mass panic and would be dangerous for the saints. It would also take away their agency to pray and find out forthemselves who she really is. The silence of the leaders of the church has meaning and those who have ears to hear will understand their silence. (And no, that announcement from CES that her teachings are not for institute and seminary doesn’t mean the church doesn’t support her, that was the equivalent of saying we can’t teach calculus to preschoolers—most of them would not be even close to ready, they’re just learning to read their scriptures every day and not skip out on home and visiting teaching. Those who are ready at that age are very advanced and will find out about her on their own) Others will continue to berate her until they are blindsided by the truth. I only hope and pray it will not come down too heavy over the ears of those who choose to try to ‘steady the arc.’ The distruction of those who are publicly discrediting her on a mass scale has been seen and it is not pretty.

And finally to address the issue people are having will multiple probations. I’m so grateful that the Lord prepared me for this doctrine a few days before #49 came out but I was prepared and made ready so when I was inspired to listen to it, (and I’m so glad I did) I knew that this doctrine of multiple probations is real. This is advanced but true doctrine. I also now understand more of the temple blessings. I thought I understood it before but now I am sure and know partly why Joseph Smith said if he told all that he knew, there would be those among the saints that would try to kill him. It’s in the discourses everyone, it’s in the temple! Don’t just go and do a session but do all of the ordinances and if you listen you will hear it. Pray about it if you’re really wanting to know and don’t hear it. Remember we are in a Terrestrial world, not even the Telestial world yet although we are heading that way and quickly being prepared for it. Those who are ready will go on to the Telestial Kingdom when that time comes. There is so much we don’t know but this is a great time of change and learning if we want to take it upon us and make ourselves ready for it. I do know that Julie Rowe is a Prophetess, and many will be surprised to find out who she really is when this veil is lifted. This coming earthquake may wake some people up to who she is and then again it may not but we all have our free agency.

By their fruits ye shall know them..
One of the things that you shared in this post:
Julie Rowe, as we refer to her now in this life has been called to lead the Elders of Israel in the battle against Satan and will be the one to finally destroy him at the end of the Millenium in the final battle.

How do you know this? Where is the reference that explains this? Did Julie Rowe make this claim about herself?
I asked you about the claim above but I didn't ever see a response. I found at least one answer--she said that she would lead the Elders of Israel in the battle, like a modern day Joan of Arc. I think it was in the podcast on the New Jerusalem. I thought it was in reference to the 13 month war, but maybe she also said it was about the end of the Millenium. Emwhishmen, Julie is testifying about herself.
Yes in her podcasts is one place she talks about this, I’m not Julie Rowe even though so many are saying I am. It’s funny to me because I’m the only one I’ve seen on here using my real name on her everyone else has a monicker except me. People have looked up my Facebook page and know I’m not her, that I’m who I say I am. She has been warned to stay off this site for reasons the owner knows exactly.
I'm not sure why some keep suggesting you are Julie Rowe, it was made clear on here earlier that you are using your real name. I suppose it may be that they missed the posts that proved that.
Julie Rowe was on this forum in the summer of 2014, and there are threads where she responded to our questions. But she hasn't been back (at least not openly) since about that time. She used the name jkrowe if you want to read her posts.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Emwhisman wrote: February 7th, 2018, 1:28 pm
Silver wrote: January 24th, 2018, 2:23 pm Emwhisman hasn't been here since 18Jan2018.
I was told to stay away for a while, when I got back on I could see why, this is no lds freedom forum

Let's just say it's a bit like the Wild West on this forum. It's pretty 'free' IMO, kind of a 'free for all' at times. It isn't everyone's 'cup of tea'.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Re: Julie Rowe - any true believers left

Post by mirkwood »

Emwhisman wrote: February 7th, 2018, 1:05 pm
Will you put your responses in a different color, or respond underneath the quote box instead of inside. It is difficult to tell what your new comments are.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

Just because you hear something you don't like doesn't make it mean or rude.

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

Onsdag wrote: February 7th, 2018, 5:03 pm
Emwhisman wrote: February 7th, 2018, 3:44 pm
Onsdag wrote: January 29th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Gage wrote: January 29th, 2018, 11:53 am

I get a lot of questions like this: When is the big earthquake? When is the Wasatch Wake up?

People are always wanting me to give dates. Here is my basic answer:

“I am not able to give dates. Whatever happens whenever it happens we are to keep planting our cherry trees and if we are happy and feel at peace about where we are and what we are doing, then ultimately it is really all about trusting his plan and being in the right place at the right time. I can’t speak for The Lord in knowing where you are supposed to be, or where you are supposed to go, or be in the next couple of weeks, months, or years. I leave it to Him and trust that if you are listening and heeding His counsel and promptings then no matter where you are when anything happens in your life, you are right where you are supposed to be for your plan and for your learning and growth.

“Trust in the Lord. Follow His Plan. Be discerning. Listen. Obey. Act. And have faith. In the end, it will all be for your good. Trust in the Lord and He will direct your paths. Lean not unto your own understanding. But be believing, and know that He IS God.”

— Julie Rowe

I think she realized giving specific dates was a bad idea.
Funny thing is, according to Julie, her alleged 'source', the Lord Himself, gave her permission to give dates:
Julie Rowe: “My understanding right now is this interview that I’m having with you Bryan, is the last opportunity I have to essentially publicly testify... and warn many of our brothers and sisters that there is a very imminent earthquake on the Wasatch Front. What I’ve been shown and told is this is my last opportunity to do a live interview before that earthquake is going to happen. ... So I want to thank you for the timeliness of this interview and for The Lord’s direction and orchestration in this. I know without a doubt that He is real and He is orchestrating not only me being able to facilitate and share the story that I have of my experiences, but also so many others. ... I want to be very clear that The Lord does give dates sometimes when He needs us to know them,... I have been given permission to be very bold today to let you know that we have some very imminent things coming upon us within a matter of days. … I actually saw numerous earthquakes in the Utah-Idaho area, but particularly what I refer to, because they’ve told me this on the other side, the “Wasatch Wake-Up Earthquake,” which for a long time those on the other side, ministering angels and those that are some of my guardian angels, have been letting me know that that earthquake was “soon,” and about a week and a half, two weeks ago that message changed to “imminent.” So we’ve gone from soon to imminent. Now obviously that’s relative in The Lord’s time, right? Because He doesn’t keep time the same way we do here linearly, but what I see is that is literally imminent as in it could be any day.” (source – radio interview with Bryan Hyde, May 3, 2016)
And, according to Shelle McDermott's testimony, Julie gave a very specific date for this “Wasatch Wake-Up Earthquake” to her (Julie's) inner circle of friends. This earthquake that was to happen "within a matter of days" was supposedly going to take place on May 5, 2016:
Shelle McDermott: "[Julie Rowe] predicted [the 'Wasatch Wakeup' earthquake happening on 5-5-2016] at 4:06 [in the morning] and had people stay up all night worrying. ... I promised the three people who saw the post I would not disclose their names. It was on a private chat group run by Julie. I have known these ladies for 2 years and would not question what they told me. Each came forward on their own. I should mention, she has since deleted the post. " (source - http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us )
Remember now that Julie's 'source' for her information about the "very imminent earthquake," according to her own words, was "ministering angels," "guardian angels," "those on the other side" of the veil (deceased ancestors, spirits?), and, ultimately, under "The Lord’s direction and orchestration."

Cast your mind back these past couple of years. Can you recall such an earthquake as she described ever happening? No? That's because history will show that there never was an earthquake on the Wasatch Front “within a matter of days” of Julie’s first interview with Bryan. Nor indeed any time between the dates of May 3, 2016, and November 17, 2016 (the date of her subsequent interview with Bryan Hyde), matching Julie’s exacting criteria of the “Wasatch Wake-Up Earthquake.”

The fact that she qualifies her message saying that "The Lord does give dates sometimes" and that she has "been given permission" to warn us about this "very imminent" earthquake that would happen "within a matter of days," whether intended or not, strongly leads the listener to believe that the Lord (whether himself or through "ministering angels and... guardian angels," etc.) directly gave her the date and authorized her to inform everyone else about it. If in fact she was “shown and told” these things, and then "given permission" and/or commanded to "publicly testify... and warn many of our brothers and sisters" of this "imminent" earthquake "within a matter of days," then that means her source was lying to her and deceiving her. That then begs the question of what, or who, was her source? I can tell you with absolute certainty who isn't the source of her information...
Jacob 4 wrote:13. Behold, my brethren, he that prophesieth, let him prophesy to the understanding of men; for the Spirit speaketh the truth and lieth not. Wherefore, it speaketh of things as they really are, and of things as they really will be; wherefore, these things are manifested unto us plainly, for the salvation of our souls. But behold, we are not witnesses alone in these things; for God also spake them unto prophets of old.
14. But behold, the Jews were a stiffnecked people; and they despised the words of plainness, and killed the prophets, and sought for things that they could not understand. Wherefore, because of their blindness, which blindness came by looking beyond the mark, they must needs fall; for God hath taken away his plainness from them, and delivered unto them many things which they cannot understand, because they desired it. And because they desired it God hath done it, that they may stumble.
15. And now I, Jacob, am led on by the Spirit unto prophesying; for I perceive by the workings of the Spirit which is in me, that by the stumbling of the Jews they will reject the stone upon which they might build and have safe foundation.
16. But behold, according to the scriptures, this stone shall become the great, and the last, and the only sure foundation, upon which the Jews can build.
17. And now, my beloved, how is it possible that these, after having rejected the sure foundation, can ever build upon it, that it may become the head of their corner?
Shelle McDermott is one of Julie Rowe’s Judases, she will say or twist anything to make Julie Rowe look bad. She has attacked me personally on a PM for standing up for Julie Rowe, when I told her I never knew she could be so mean she said she doesn't ‘hold back on Julie Rowe supporters.’ That just proves to me who she’s working for, if it were for Jesus, He would never tell her to attack her enemies or those that don’t agree with her, no matter what.
Thank you for taking the time to read and address my post. I really do appreciate it.

Disregard what Shelle McDermott said and you're still faced with a major problem. Julie Rowe's very own words. It was Julie who said the earthquake was going to hit "within a matter of days" of her interview. We know she was talking about the Wasatch Wake-up Earthquake because she specified it saying "particularly what I refer to, because they’ve told me this on the other side, the “Wasatch Wake-Up Earthquake." These are her predictions. Everyone knew it, and after the interview Julie went silent expecting the earthquake literally "within a matter of days." She went absolutely silent for months, not daring to make a public appearance again knowing that by doing so she would be proven wrong because she had publicly testified "this is my last opportunity to do a live interview before that earthquake is going to happen." Can't you see this? Those are her words (which she claims comes from God), not mine. I'm not putting anything in her mouth, nor am I twisting in any way what she said. The record is readily available and proves the truth of what Julie spoke that day. It's been two years now since that interview and she has done numerous other live interviews, including about 60 podcasts with Eric.

Read again the words of Jacob spoken of in scripture: "Behold, my brethren, he that prophesieth, let him prophesy to the understanding of men; for the Spirit speaketh the truth and lieth not. Wherefore, it speaketh of things as they really are, and of things as they really will be; wherefore, these things are manifested unto us plainly, for the salvation of our souls." Ask yourself, has Julie's prophecy of this "Wasatch Wake-Up Earthquake" spoken of things "as they really will be?" If not, why not? I'll tell you why not - it's because the truth is not in her. Her 'truth' is darkness to me, as I hope it would be to any other God-fearing latter-day saint who has the light of Christ in them.

Oh, and by the way, in case you are not familiar with it, I would invite you to take a look at my thread/review about her first book. I have yet to have anyone seriously examine and disprove my points. As a close friend and ardent defender of Julie I'd be interested to hear your honest opinion and see if you can discredit any of my points found therein.
Yes she did say “imminent” and “any day” and in that same interview she also said but she didn't know for sure and it would be in God’s time. Everyone who uses this argument against her ALWAYS leaves this part out. She is human at this point and because of what she was shown in vision (several times), two years looked to her like “any day” God’s timing is His, not ours and also very merciful. You’re fooling yourself if you think anyone hasn’t disproved your points, false and twisted statements can be easily disproven. But God won’t prove to anyone His truths, as in Alma... we are all invited to partake of the Waters of Life freely but those who will not come, “are not compelled to come” Alma 42. If you’re honest w/yourself you will see I did just disprove your argument of ‘Julie has to be wrong because she said “imminent”’ bologna. But maybe you aren’t and will still go on in your witch hunt. You will not be further compelled to come to the truth because I won’t argue with you, but remember “in the last day it will be restored unto you according to your deeds.”

I think that’s funny you assume that I am a close friend of Julie Rowe’s maybe in spirit but I’ve never met her. Again, this is just an example of how you twist words and facts to fit your agenda. You claim partial truths in your statements, presenting them as whole facts to make your point using a few truths mingled with your own ideas. (Hm sounds like someone else we know and avoid) and leave out that which would vindicate her. Not a fair way to present an argument but it is a way you can fool the uninformed and those weak in their faith, a favorite method of the Adversary to blind the eyes and harden the hearts of men.

I will look at your link and if the Spirit directs, let you know what I think, but so far I’m feeling like I’m hitting a wall and there’s no point banging my head if it won’t do any good, but maybe there’s a glimmer of hope that i sense for you and I will. Maybe that glimmer of hope is not for you but others interested to see through your false arguments, honest truth seekers. In either or both cases I would ask you also to listen to her pod casts, and honestly pray about them not with the Spirit of trying to prove them wrong (that comes from the Adversary) as some do but w genuine humility and openness to ask the Spirit to show you any truths you are ready to hear.
Last edited by Emwhisman on February 8th, 2018, 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Re: Julie Rowe - any true believers left

Post by Emwhisman »

mirkwood wrote: February 7th, 2018, 6:56 pm
Emwhisman wrote: February 7th, 2018, 1:05 pm
Will you put your responses in a different color, or respond underneath the quote box instead of inside. It is difficult to tell what your new comments are.

Is that better? I didn’t even know I was doing that, I’m new to all this!

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

Gage wrote: February 7th, 2018, 4:13 pm Don't listen to the haters in here, they don't know any better. Will Julie get the next book out before the earthquake? I assume the Lord will hold off until it is released, I hope so?

She has never said that I know of for sure, but it really seems like that is what is happening since it is taking so long. Her book and Hector Sosa’s as well seem to both be on hold and I bet you’re right the Lord wants them after the first earthquake. Have you heard her last podcast #60? She talks about how she may hold off doing any more podcasts also until after the eartquake.. it really sounds like it will be soon

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Emwhisman wrote: February 8th, 2018, 2:35 pmYes she did say “imminent” and “any day” and in that same interview she also said but she didn't know for sure and it would be in God’s time. Everyone who uses this argument against her ALWAYS leaves this part out. She is human at this point and because of what she was shown in vision (several times), two years looked to her like “any day” God’s timing is His, not ours and also very merciful. You’re fooling yourself if you think anyone hasn’t disproved your points, false and twisted statements can be easily disproven. But God won’t prove to anyone His truths, as in Alma... we are all invited to partake of the Waters of Life freely but those who will not come, “are not compelled to come” Alma 42. If you’re honest w/yourself you will see I did just disprove your argument of ‘Julie has to be wrong because she said “imminent”’ bologna. But maybe you aren’t and will still go on in your witch hunt. You will not be further compelled to come to the truth because I won’t argue with you, but remember “in the last day it will be restored unto you according to your deeds.”

I think that’s funny you assume that I am a close friend of Julie Rowe’s maybe in spirit but I’ve never met her. Again, this is just an example of how you twist words and facts to fit your agenda. You claim partial truths in your statements, presenting them as whole facts to make your point using a few truths mingled with your own ideas. (Hm sounds like someone else we know and avoid) and leave out that which would vindicate her. Not a fair way to present an argument but it is a way you can fool the uninformed and those weak in their faith, a favorite method of the Adversary to blind the eyes and harden the hearts of men. ...
You're welcome to have an opinion about Julie Rowe but please don't be disparaging of others who disagree. There's no need to call them a twister of words, expressing partial truths, being fooled, etc.

And by the way, there's been a lot of discussion on LDSFF about Julie Rowe over the past few years and she clearly revealed herself (through her blog and elsewhere) as a false prophetess. There's no doubt about that.

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

BrianM wrote: February 8th, 2018, 4:01 pm
Emwhisman wrote: February 8th, 2018, 2:35 pmYes she did say “imminent” and “any day” and in that same interview she also said but she didn't know for sure and it would be in God’s time. Everyone who uses this argument against her ALWAYS leaves this part out. She is human at this point and because of what she was shown in vision (several times), two years looked to her like “any day” God’s timing is His, not ours and also very merciful. You’re fooling yourself if you think anyone hasn’t disproved your points, false and twisted statements can be easily disproven. But God won’t prove to anyone His truths, as in Alma... we are all invited to partake of the Waters of Life freely but those who will not come, “are not compelled to come” Alma 42. If you’re honest w/yourself you will see I did just disprove your argument of ‘Julie has to be wrong because she said “imminent”’ bologna. But maybe you aren’t and will still go on in your witch hunt. You will not be further compelled to come to the truth because I won’t argue with you, but remember “in the last day it will be restored unto you according to your deeds.”

I think that’s funny you assume that I am a close friend of Julie Rowe’s maybe in spirit but I’ve never met her. Again, this is just an example of how you twist words and facts to fit your agenda. You claim partial truths in your statements, presenting them as whole facts to make your point using a few truths mingled with your own ideas. (Hm sounds like someone else we know and avoid) and leave out that which would vindicate her. Not a fair way to present an argument but it is a way you can fool the uninformed and those weak in their faith, a favorite method of the Adversary to blind the eyes and harden the hearts of men. ...
You're welcome to have an opinion about Julie Rowe but please don't be disparaging of others who disagree. There's no need to call them a twister of words, expressing partial truths, being fooled, etc.

And by the way, there's been a lot of discussion on LDSFF about Julie Rowe over the past few years and she clearly revealed herself (through her blog and elsewhere) as a false prophetess. There's no doubt about that.

There’s no doubt about that... to those who don’t have the Spirit and are Denver Snuffer’s followers. Have you seen the names and rude comments made about me and to me on here? I know you have and you haven’t called any of them out and yet when I speak the truth you call it “disparaging” remarks. Onsdag IS twisting the truth, and that IS the truth. He did it right in his comment by calling me a close friend of Julie Rowe and the other comment I refuted. Way to call the kettle black, I’m just speaking what I know is true. You guys laugh and mock when someone’s says you guys are are the ones being contentious but if I give you a little tiny taste of your own medicine you can’t take it and tell me I need to stop being contentious. What is this CNN??? I will try with all my might not to use any venom when I get back on and answer Onsdag’s opinions of Julie Rowe so I won’t hurt your feelings as I shed light on the truth about Julie Rowe as a TRUE prophetess, and the incorrect collection of false witnesses he has accumulated against her, (it’s interesting he’s so obsessed with proving her false...). I will do my best but it’s not my fault when the wicked take the truth to be hard.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Emwhisman wrote: February 8th, 2018, 4:30 pmThere’s no doubt about that... to those who don’t have the Spirit and are Denver Snuffer’s followers. Have you seen the names and rude comments made about me and to me on here? I know you have and you haven’t called any of them out and yet when I speak the truth you call it “disparaging” remarks.
If you haven't reported those posts then I likely haven't seen them.
Emwhisman wrote: February 8th, 2018, 4:30 pm...so I won’t hurt your feelings as I shed light on the truth about Julie Rowe as a TRUE prophetess, and the incorrect collection of false witnesses he has accumulated against her, (it’s interesting he’s so obsessed with proving her false...)
He doesn't need to prove anything, Julie Rowe has already revealed herself to be a false prophetess. I am actually surprised that anyone still believes her or cares about her message. I suppose that some people might have missed her blog posts and false predictions that clearly revealed the fraud.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

Emwhisman wrote: February 8th, 2018, 3:26 pm
Gage wrote: February 7th, 2018, 4:13 pm Don't listen to the haters in here, they don't know any better. Will Julie get the next book out before the earthquake? I assume the Lord will hold off until it is released, I hope so?

She has never said that I know of for sure, but it really seems like that is what is happening since it is taking so long. Her book and Hector Sosa’s as well seem to both be on hold and I bet you’re right the Lord wants them after the first earthquake. Have you heard her last podcast #60? She talks about how she may hold off doing any more podcasts also until after the eartquake.. it really sounds like it will be soon
[/q

Oh my gosh it sounds like this is gona happen soon! What if the Lord does give her revelation before it happens? if she is not doing podcasts will she post his council to her on her website? How will we receive the revelations?

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

Gage wrote: February 8th, 2018, 4:53 pm
Emwhisman wrote: February 8th, 2018, 3:26 pm

[/q

Oh my gosh it sounds like this is gona happen soon! What if the Lord does give her revelation before it happens? if she is not doing podcasts will she post his council to her on her website? How will we receive the revelations?

Are you joking!? Hopefully you yes. And, Yes it does sound like it will happen soon and the Lord, as you know, can tell us all what we need to know through our own personal revelation. That is one reason he tells her to stop doing podcasts at certain times and to go out of the limelight, it gives people who do rely on her revelations a chance to receive them for themselves.

Have you ever been to school? That’s how classes work, we’re instructed for a while by the teacher and then it’s time for us to do our own homework. Sounds like the bell just rung...

Mcox
captain of 100

Post by Mcox »

Emwhisman,
I would like to know if you are also involved in energy healing? Since Julie is a healer, I wanted to know if you think this is good also?

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

A Conversation with Lucifer

Samuel H. Roundy, a member of the Church who lived in Salt Lake City in the early part of this century, relates an interesting dream wherein he had a conversation with Lucifer. In that experience Lucifer admitted his continuing desire to deceive the Saints by imitating the works of God through spiritualism and mediumism. While the dream’s nature is unknown and is not binding doctrine on the Church, it nevertheless illustrates how Satan’s purpose is to deceive the Saints and destroy the work of the Savior:

In the year 1925 about February 15th, I found myself one night sitting on one side of a table in my home and Lucifer sitting on the other side. How he came I saw not. I immediately asked this question:

Roundy: Lucifer why do you seek to destroy and tear down the good works of the Saviour?

Lucifer: That is my mission…. It was then just like two political parties now. The party that is defeated still thinks its’ platform the best. I not only think my plan is the best, but I claim Jesus stole my crown and I am doing all I can to overthrow his work. We have one very important advantage over the Saints.

Roundy: I asked in what way?

Lucifer: Just think a moment, said he.

Roundy: Suddenly it came to me. Oh yes, I understand, it is this; when our Spirits entered our mortal bodies we lost the knowledge we had in the pre-existent state and you and your followers, not having the privilege of entering mortal bodies, retained that knowledge, therefore, you knew from the beginning the life-mission of all the great men.

Lucifer: Yes, he said, and we in every instance try to destroy them so as to prevent God’s work through them.

Roundy: I have believed for many years it was you that sought to destroy Moses, Cyrus, Abraham, the Savior and Joseph Smith while they were young, but you failed, did you not?

Lucifer: Yes, I did, but we know and understand Jesus’s plan and doctrines just as well or better than do the Saints. We are just as perfectly organized as you, and are working more faithful than you are.

Roundy: Yes, so I understand, and I also understand that you send out missionaries, hold your conferences, receive reports, etc., that you also have a priesthood.

Lucifer: Yes, I have a priesthood. We send our agents out two and two as you do. We send our best informed to the authorities who preside over the people, also around the temples to discourage the temple work. We also hold your conferences, hear reports, attend to the business and pair them off and send them out again.

Roundy: I said, while you hold a priesthood you must obey the priesthood of God. Must you not? In answering this question he emphasized it very much and said:

Lucifer: ONLY WHEN IT IS EXERCISED IN FAITH, do I.

Roundy: Then as your agents travel among the people, you and your agents know everything that is going on, don’t you? especially among the Latter-day Saints-know all about their financial condition, social relations, etc.?

Lucifer: Yes, my agents have all things necessary and report to me.

Roundy: Then with this knowledge in your possession you are the author of spiritualism, mediumism, slate writings and all things connected therewith.

Lucifer: Yes sir, we have all knowledge necessary, and we can impersonate and imitate any person, so, when the spiritualists call for a certain person, my servants answer, having the information required.

Roundy: You said in the beginning of this conversation that it was your mission to destroy the works of Jesus Christ. Now with the perfect organization that you have, you are, as it has been said, everywhere present. Is this true?

Lucifer: Yes, it is our mission to overthrow all that leads to purity and Godliness, and we are everywhere present, especially in the sick room where the priesthood is, we are there to offset their power, and as thoughts are seeds sown, we do all we can to put evil thoughts into the minds of the people, especially the young: then teach them to cultivate those evil thoughts as they grow up to manhood and womanhood. When the Sons of God met I was present, and when God would have you do good, we cause you to think evil. This has been our mission from the beginning, to overcome evil with good. This is the conflict called the battle of the end, the time of times of the End.

Roundy: Do you believe that all the Latter-day Saints are seeking the glory of God?

Lucifer: No sir, I do not. All, who are seeking the praise of man, the pleasure of the world, and the almighty dollar, are coming my way and that is the majority of them….

Roundy: 6000 years was the time allotted you for the establishment of your kingdom, was it not?

Lucifer: Yes sir, that was, or is, the allotted time.

Roundy: Then you must know that your end is near.

Lucifer: Yes, I do, but I want to tell you before I am bound, every person that can be led astray will be, and as far as I can, I am going to accomplish my work through the women from now on, and everything in this world will be turned upside down before I am bound [See Revelation 20:1-3. The “chain” by which Satan is bound means the Priesthood coming down from Heaven].

Roundy: …I will say he did not seem to become vexed at any time during our conversation. Just how long it lasted I cannot tell. It seems about one-half the night. I did not see him come or leave.

S.H. Roundy, (signed)
Unpublished Manuscript, Church Historical Department in Salt Lake City, Utah

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

Mcox wrote: February 8th, 2018, 5:09 pm Emwhisman,
I would like to know if you are also involved in energy healing? Since Julie is a healer, I wanted to know if you think this is good also?
There are a lot of false energy healers out there that we need to be very wary of like the ones Russel M Ballard was talking about. All true healing comes from Priesthood power and that is the Power of God and Christ. He gives his power to his children on earth so they can learn to use it to be like Him and help each other. Women do not hold the keys of the Priesthood but they are entitled to use His Priesthood Power. Relief Society Presidents, Teachers, Mothers, Visiting teachers, friends, neighbors, myself and Julie Rowe are all entitled to this Power if we all use it humbly and give Glory to God from whence it comes. That still does not mean women have keys to the Priesthood and we cannot perform the ordinances that require these keys like blessing the Sacrement, Baptism, sealings etc. We cannot be Bishops or any capacity of that sort but we do have access to his Power, I don’t see how anyone could disagree with this but I’m sure someone might try.

I could give you some information to back this up if you’d like more doctrinal evidence on the good side of energy healing that the church approves of but if you’ve had children or seen anyone have children you know we women have access to the Power of God, it is not ours but it is manifest through us. There is a bad side however and that is just Satan’s imitation of the true energy healing or the power of Christ. He imitates all things that are good, things that further God’s plan of healing men’s hearts before the Second Coming, that is what true energy work is for and you can know which is which by using the gift of discernment. God will Always let you know if someone doing energy work is of the light or of the dark. If you don’t know that at first it will always be made known if you pray and ask.

The energy work Julie Rowe does is of the light and she is one of the most advanced, if not the most advanced energy workers on this planet. I have learned some from her and also some of the ones she’s learned from and I’ve seen the difference it makes in peoples lives. The adversary is working on people in all forms and he has many tactics and weapons. Energy work can help defend us from his attacks and heal scars caused by previous attacks in this life and even in the preexistence. We call it energy work but it all happens through Power of the Priesthood and the Atonement. Reading scriptures and going to the temple will also do this, this is ONE of the reasons we are asked to do this every day (read scriptures and pray every day and attend the temple as often as possible). But doing energy work takes your scripture reading and temple blessings to a whole new level, thanks to the Atonement. Let me know if I’ve answered your question or if you have any more questions

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Could I recommend everyone just take a quick breather? Back away from your monitors and firmly held positions and quit being so quick to strike each other down.

Five minute time outs work for my four year old twins when they fight. I hope the adults here can do better.

evejaa
captain of 50

Post by evejaa »

I am glad to see there are LDS people who have seen through Julie Rowe. 2 years and no earthquake means false predictions to me. Many have said Utah will have an earthquake, and many of us feel this is true. But 2 years ago she did say the earthquake would happen before the election, it didn't. It should be the end of her predictions to us! She also said that by Christmas 2016 the EBT cards would not work...didn't happen.
So when and if the earthquake hits, one month, a year from today, Feb 2018, she was wrong. No credit to her predictions.
NOT A BELIEVER ANYMORE!

Mcox
captain of 100

Post by Mcox »

Emwhisman,
Thanks for the reply. I’m interested in the doctrine of the good energy healing. I’m pretty sure that muscle testing and clearing emotions is not in line with church doctrine. If this was of God, wouldn’t we be taught muscle testing in church?

Craig Johnson
captain of 1,000

Post by Craig Johnson »

1. Follow Jesus Christ and don't hearken to those who prop themselves up outside the Church's auspices making silly claims and making a living from it. 2. If you need a healing call your Home Teacher or, if you don't have one contact a local Church authority and ask for a blessing. You might not get healed, but at least you can exercise faith and perhaps find out the Lord's will. 3. Maintain your health by following the widely known Church teachings; exercise wisely, eat thoughtfully and minimize bad effects from uncontrollable sources as much as you can.
People who teach false doctrines with smatterings of truth abound, and as already mentioned in this forum, it all boils down to money or perceived power or both.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

If y'all haven't read this thread yet, I highly recommend it:

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=47665

Or its source:

http://www.warrior-events.org/free-fait ... g-podcasts

Energy healers are bailing on their practice and returning to full faith and confidence in the Gospel rather than pay-for-spiritual-healing nonsense. I applaud this good Sister for having the humility to step out and take a stand. I wish others would see the danger of it and denounce it as well.

This was my first major red flag for Julie. The rest followed as she pursued energy healing deeper down the rabbit hole. Even her event I attended had a "new age" feel to it with elements of obvious occult practices and false spirits. I'm sorry now I ever even got hooked by her and her message.

I'll stick with the gospel in its purity now, thanks.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Emwhisman wrote: February 8th, 2018, 6:30 pm
There are a lot of false energy healers out there that we need to be very wary of like the ones Russel M Ballard was talking about. All true healing comes from Priesthood power and that is the Power of God and Christ. He gives his power to his children on earth so they can learn to use it to be like Him and help each other. Women do not hold the keys of the Priesthood but they are entitled to use His Priesthood Power. Relief Society Presidents, Teachers, Mothers, Visiting teachers, friends, neighbors, myself and Julie Rowe are all entitled to this Power if we all use it humbly and give Glory to God from whence it comes. That still does not mean women have keys to the Priesthood and we cannot perform the ordinances that require these keys like blessing the Sacrement, Baptism, sealings etc. We cannot be Bishops or any capacity of that sort but we do have access to his Power, I don’t see how anyone could disagree with this but I’m sure someone might try.

I could give you some information to back this up if you’d like more doctrinal evidence on the good side of energy healing that the church approves of but if you’ve had children or seen anyone have children you know we women have access to the Power of God, it is not ours but it is manifest through us. There is a bad side however and that is just Satan’s imitation of the true energy healing or the power of Christ. He imitates all things that are good, things that further God’s plan of healing men’s hearts before the Second Coming, that is what true energy work is for and you can know which is which by using the gift of discernment. God will Always let you know if someone doing energy work is of the light or of the dark. If you don’t know that at first it will always be made known if you pray and ask.

The energy work Julie Rowe does is of the light and she is one of the most advanced, if not the most advanced energy workers on this planet. I have learned some from her and also some of the ones she’s learned from and I’ve seen the difference it makes in peoples lives. The adversary is working on people in all forms and he has many tactics and weapons. Energy work can help defend us from his attacks and heal scars caused by previous attacks in this life and even in the preexistence. We call it energy work but it all happens through Power of the Priesthood and the Atonement. Reading scriptures and going to the temple will also do this, this is ONE of the reasons we are asked to do this every day (read scriptures and pray every day and attend the temple as often as possible). But doing energy work takes your scripture reading and temple blessings to a whole new level, thanks to the Atonement. Let me know if I’ve answered your question or if you have any more questions
I access the power of God for healing blessings for others and for myself all the time, but I don't use a practice which calls on spirits and 'energy' and muscle testing and other occultish practices to do so. I use the simple power of Faith and prayer to do this. At times, when I feel the promptings of the spirit, I will ask my husband for a formal priesthood blessing. And you know what? Either way, my prayers are answered; at times in miraculous ways that I can testify of--I know that my prayers are answered and I know that Faith is a real power and can access the powers of heaven and pour out blessings on those we pray for and ourselves. I don't charge money for this, I didn't take some course and pay a lot of money to get a certificate to do this and set up a business to solicit clients to pay for my services--I don't do any of those worldly, mammon things that we are warned about, in regards to accessing the Power of God.

The many people who don't have the gospel, they are taken in by these things and they are drawn away from a belief in Jesus Christ, in the Atonement, which is where true healing comes from. They are drawn into thinking they can pay 60 dollars and have someone remotely do some mumbo jumbo on the phone and they can be healed--after several sessions and then more sessions for other things that may start to plague them. This is exactly what Elder Ballard was condemning last General Conference, in his talk. I know that Julie Rowe and other Energy healers rationalize this, because they won't give up their craft. As you saw in a post above, some Energy healers have come to realize that what they are doing is false and an Apostle of the Lord warned them against it. They are heeding the counsel of the Lord through his prophets. They are not making excuses or rationalizing, but looking squarely at the problem--seeing 'things as they really are' and acting, putting their unconditional trust in the Lord and not in some new age, worldly imitation of our Heavenly Father's true healing power. A practice which can even bring the buffetings of Satan into our lives as we open ourselves up to false, lying spirits.

True healing power comes through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, it is based on the principles of faith and obedience and humbly putting our whole trust in our Heavenly Father. It is based on the principles and works through the true doctrines of the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. If accessing the power of God, there are no short cuts, no 'methods' and no coaches who've paid money to learn the practice and charge to 'treat' others.

You said; 'We call it energy work but it all happens through Power of the Priesthood and the Atonement.' No, it does not. The power of the Priesthood, if it was used in such a manner would become priestcraft and 'amen' to THAT priesthood of the person guilty of it's misuse. It is an affront to the spirit for anyone to claim to use Priesthood power to heal and then charge money for it. It is tragic that this is not obvious to all members of the LDS faith, but some rationalize and lie to themselves that they can do this and it's not a problem. When a person claims they are calling down the power of God to heal, but to do this, they want to be paid money for it---that's Priestcraft or Simony. These practices are condemned in the Scriptures and condemned by Elder Ballard and the LDS church.

We are admonished clearly that 'The powers of heaven cannot be controlled or handled only upon the principles of righteousness.' (D&C 121:36)
Energy Healing is taught to those who pay the money and sold to those who will pay. Their claims of removing bad energy etc, is controlled and handled by the 'skill' of the practitioner and the suggestability of the client--it has nothing to do with righteousness.

Emwishmen, I hope you will pray honestly about your trust in this dangerous practice. It was Julie Rowe's involvement in Energy Healing which was the first thing that the spirit used to impress upon me that she was not what she claimed to be, when I read her first book.

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

AI2.0 wrote: February 9th, 2018, 9:50 am
Emwhisman wrote: February 8th, 2018, 6:30 pm

I access the power of God for healing blessings for others and for myself all the time, but I don't use a practice which calls on spirits and 'energy' and muscle testing and other occultish practices to do so. I use the simple power of Faith and prayer to do this. At times, when I feel the promptings of the spirit, I will ask my husband for a formal priesthood blessing. And you know what? Either way, my prayers are answered; at times in miraculous ways that I can testify of--I know that my prayers are answered and I know that Faith is a real power and can access the powers of heaven and pour out blessings on those we pray for and ourselves. I don't charge money for this, I didn't take some course and pay a lot of money to get a certificate to do this and set up a business to solicit clients to pay for my services--I don't do any of those worldly, mammon things that we are warned about, in regards to accessing the Power of God.

The many people who don't have the gospel, they are taken in by these things and they are drawn away from a belief in Jesus Christ, in the Atonement, which is where true healing comes from. They are drawn into thinking they can pay 60 dollars and have someone remotely do some mumbo jumbo on the phone and they can be healed--after several sessions and then more sessions for other things that may start to plague them. This is exactly what Elder Ballard was condemning last General Conference, in his talk. I know that Julie Rowe and other Energy healers rationalize this, because they won't give up their craft. As you saw in a post above, some Energy healers have come to realize that what they are doing is false and an Apostle of the Lord warned them against it. They are heeding the counsel of the Lord through his prophets. They are not making excuses or rationalizing, but looking squarely at the problem--seeing 'things as they really are' and acting, putting their unconditional trust in the Lord and not in some new age, worldly imitation of our Heavenly Father's true healing power. A practice which can even bring the buffetings of Satan into our lives as we open ourselves up to false, lying spirits.

True healing power comes through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, it is based on the principles of faith and obedience and humbly putting our whole trust in our Heavenly Father. It is based on the principles and works through the true doctrines of the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. If accessing the power of God, there are no short cuts, no 'methods' and no coaches who've paid money to learn the practice and charge to 'treat' others.

You said; 'We call it energy work but it all happens through Power of the Priesthood and the Atonement.' No, it does not. The power of the Priesthood, if it was used in such a manner would become priestcraft and 'amen' to THAT priesthood of the person guilty of it's misuse. It is an affront to the spirit for anyone to claim to use Priesthood power to heal and then charge money for it. It is tragic that this is not obvious to all members of the LDS faith, but some rationalize and lie to themselves that they can do this and it's not a problem. When a person claims they are calling down the power of God to heal, but to do this, they want to be paid money for it---that's Priestcraft or Simony. These practices are condemned in the Scriptures and condemned by Elder Ballard and the LDS church.

We are admonished clearly that 'The powers of heaven cannot be controlled or handled only upon the principles of righteousness.' (D&C 121:36)
Energy Healing is taught to those who pay the money and sold to those who will pay. Their claims of removing bad energy etc, is controlled and handled by the 'skill' of the practitioner and the suggestability of the client--it has nothing to do with righteousness.

Emwishmen, I hope you will pray honestly about your trust in this dangerous practice. It was Julie Rowe's involvement in Energy Healing which was the first thing that the spirit used to impress upon me that she was not what she claimed to be, when I read her first book.
The energy healing movement is primarily grounded in feminism. The central assumption is that all people have the ability to exercise God’s power. It’s a tactic to equalize responsibilities. It has Babylon written all over it.

This whole JR nonsense is grounded in that. Followers cherry pick scriptures like Samuel the Laminite but ignore scripture in this dispensation from D&C that clearly states that those in stewardship positions must be presented and sustained by the membership (D&C 26).

President Nelson must be presented and sustained by the membership. This will happen this next conference. This has never happened to JR at all.

Unfortunately those who are not grounded in scripture are easily fooled.

JR operates outside of these boundaries and any grounded Latter-day Saint should easily be able to discern this. And let’s be completely clear. The majority of the church has no idea who JR is.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Emwhisman wrote: February 8th, 2018, 2:35 pm Yes she did say “imminent” and “any day” and in that same interview she also said but she didn't know for sure and it would be in God’s time. Everyone who uses this argument against her ALWAYS leaves this part out.
You'll see that I included in my quote. If you want I'll re-quote it and emphasize that part:
Yes, the Lord's time is different than our time, but that is irrelevant in this matter. Julie is using that as an escape clause just in case her prediction doesn't come true (which it didn't). You see, despite the argument over semantics about what "imminent" and "any day" means, Julie told us that "What I’ve been shown and told is this is my last opportunity to do a live interview before that earthquake is going to happen." This fact remains undisputed. So, if she was "shown" and "told" that would be her last opportunity to have a live interview then what is her source? Who was it that 'showed' and 'told' her these things? In her interview she makes it abundantly clear that the alleged source for her information is directly from the divine - "those on the other side" of the veil, including "ministering angels," "guardian angels," and, ultimately, the Lord Jesus Christ Himself who she claims is 'directing' and 'orchestrating' everything she is doing. Would you agree with this? Now, if her 'sources' did in fact 'show' and 'tell' Julie that this interview with Bryan Hyde on May 3, 2016, would be her "last opportunity to do a live interview before that earthquake is going to happen" then there is something going on because this did not happen. Here are a few thoughts off the top of my head:

• Julie's 'source' is as she claims and comes from God, but He somehow changed his mind or plan about the earthquake. Not possible for at least three reasons: 1) God is a God of truth and if He tells you something is going to happen you better believe it will happen. And if He does change his mind or plan about something then He will clearly let you know why (see Jonah chapters 3 and 4, and D&C sections 105; 126; and 132:51 for examples). Since the earthquake did not happen and since there was no explanation offered as to why it didn't happen as prophesied then we can know with a surety that it is not of God. 2) Furthermore, God's pattern is clearly laid out in scripture for giving us revelation concerning our welfare and salvation, and it is through proper priesthood channels by those who have been ordained and set apart in the Church and by those who have a stewardship over us (D&C 42:11). Julie is not known by the Church and does not come through the proper priesthood channels and therefore we can know she is acting outside of her stewardship and is not authorized by God to be sharing her message with us. 3) Julies message does not conform to the pattern as established by the Lord in D&C 50, therefore we can know that her message comes from "false spirits, which have gone forth in the earth, deceiving the world." Her 'light' is darkness to me.
  • Julie's 'source' is as she claims and comes from God, but she somehow misunderstood His message and relayed false information to us. Not possible for the same reasons as outlined above. Furthermore, I can't see God sending a messenger without first making sure they understand the message clearly themselves and know the truth of the message. For example, the Lord in D&C 50:17-18 teaches "Verily I say unto you, he that is ordained of me and sent forth to preach the word of truth by the Comforter, in the Spirit of truth, doth he preach it by the Spirit of truth or some other way? And if it be by some other way it is not of God."
  • Julie's 'source' is as she claims and comes from God, but it is us that somehow have misunderstood His message through her. Not possible for the same reasons as outlined above. While I am open and humble enough to entertain the idea that perhaps I am somehow misunderstanding her message, try as I might I just cannot figure out how or in what way I may be doing so. Perhaps you or others might offer a suggestion in how I (and a great many others) have misunderstood her message? I'm open for discussion.
  • Julie's 'source' is NOT as she claims, but rather comes from deceiving spirits appearing as angels of light to her. This is a very real possibility. Since "There are two kinds of beings in heaven, namely: Angels, who are resurrected personages, having bodies of flesh and bones— ... Secondly: the spirits of just men made perfect, they who are not resurrected, but inherit the same glory" and since "it is contrary to the order of heaven for a just man [and, presumably, Angels] to deceive" (see D&C 129:1,3,7), then it must follow that the 'source' of her message - which is proven false and deceptive - must come from "the devil as an angel of light" (vs. 8). Remember, it is God who has given us these "grand keys whereby you may know whether any administration is from God" (vs. 9), not me. So if Julie's message is false - and it is self-evident that it is - then it is not from God as she claims.
  • Julie's 'source' is NOT as she claims, but rather comes from herself - i.e. she's making it all up and lying to us. This is a very real possibility. Since we know her message is not from God, despite her claims to the contrary, then either she has been deceived or is intentionally deceiving others. Her words and actions strongly suggest that she is culpable to some degree and is knowingly deceiving others. For example, if her 'source' truly were from either God and His angels or the Satan and his angels appearing as angels of light to deceive her then one would think that she would firmly believe it and stand by everything she said 100%. Yet such is not the case and she almost always gives herself a way out through carefully crafted words. The example you mentioned and which I highlighted for you at the beginning of this post is a perfect example of this: "Now obviously that’s relative in The Lord’s time, right? Because He doesn’t keep time the same way we do here linearly." She is speaking with a double tongue. On the one hand she says 'God told me to tell everyone that there's going to be a great earthquake in the next couple of days, in fact so soon that I won't have time to do another interview with anyone' and in the very next breath says 'oh, well, it could actually be some time in the far distant future because it will happen according to God's timetable and not mine.' She is much like Sherem who "began to preach among the people, and... labored diligently that he might lead away the hearts of the people, insomuch that he did lead away many hearts... And he was learned, that he had a perfect knowledge of the language of the people; wherefore, he could use much flattery, and much power of speech, according to the power of the devil" (Jacob 7:2-4), who also spoke with a forked tongue saying "If there should be a Christ, I would not deny him; but I know that there is no Christ, neither has been, nor ever will be" (vs.9). On the one hand he firmly denied Jesus Christ and on the other he tried to give himself a way out by saying 'but just in case Jesus Christ is real then I wouldn't deny him.' Can you not see how Julie speaks with a double tongue in like manner? How she consistently tries to shirk personal accountability for her message in the off chance she's wrong? Now obviously there are some differences between her and Sherem in that she's not denying the Christ, but if you study their accounts you'll notice that they both use and twist the gospel towards their own ends. If you don't believe me I would hope that you would at least believe the Prophets and Apostles who had this to say about Julie Rowe: "The experiences she shares are her own personal experiences and do not necessarily reflect Church doctrine or they may distort Church doctrine" (source). They labeled her book(s) as being "spurious" for crying out loud! The definition of spurious is " 1.not genuine, authentic, or true; not from the claimed, pretended, or proper source; counterfeit. Synonyms: false, sham, bogus, mock, feigned, phony; meretricious, deceitful."
Emwhisman wrote: February 8th, 2018, 2:35 pmYou’re fooling yourself if you think anyone hasn’t disproved your points, false and twisted statements can be easily disproven.

I'd appreciate it if you could point it out for me. I'll be happy to correct any false statements I have made and publicly apologize for them.
Emwhisman wrote: February 8th, 2018, 2:35 pm But God won’t prove to anyone His truths, as in Alma... we are all invited to partake of the Waters of Life freely but those who will not come, “are not compelled to come” Alma 42.
Agreed. You are free to believe as you will. I hope though that you and others will choose to come and partake of the waters of life freely, instead of wandering around in the mists of darkness and being drowned in the filthy waters that Lehi and Nephi spoke of. I really hate to see my brothers and sisters confusing the filthy waters with the pure and living waters of the Gospel, and I will continue to call out to them and warn them even if they choose to ignore my voice.
Emwhisman wrote: February 8th, 2018, 2:35 pmIf you’re honest w/yourself you will see I did just disprove your argument of ‘Julie has to be wrong because she said “imminent”’ bologna. But maybe you aren’t and will still go on in your witch hunt. You will not be further compelled to come to the truth because I won’t argue with you, but remember “in the last day it will be restored unto you according to your deeds.”
I'm sorry if this bothers you, but you haven't disproven anything. And I am being honest with myself, you, and with God. Julie Rowe has proven herself wrong with her own words. It's there for anyone to examine and test for themselves. And anyone who is honest with themselves will acknowledge that Julie Rowe is constantly proving herself wrong. There is nothing wrong with pointing these things out, and to do so is in no way a "witch hunt." In fact we have been commanded to do so:

"7 It is an imperative duty that we owe to God, to angels, with whom we shall be brought to stand, and also to ourselves, to our wives and children, who have been made to bow down with grief, sorrow, and care, under the most damning hand of murder, tyranny, and oppression, supported and urged on and upheld by the influence of that spirit which hath so strongly riveted the creeds of the fathers, who have inherited lies, upon the hearts of the children, and filled the world with confusion, and has been growing stronger and stronger, and is now the very mainspring of all corruption, and the whole earth groans under the weight of its iniquity.
8 It is an iron yoke, it is a strong band; they are the very handcuffs, and chains, and shackles, and fetters of hell.
9 Therefore it is an imperative duty that we owe, not only to our own wives and children, but to the widows and fatherless, whose husbands and fathers have been murdered under its iron hand;
10 Which dark and blackening deeds are enough to make hell itself shudder, and to stand aghast and pale, and the hands of the very devil to tremble and palsy.
11 And also it is an imperative duty that we owe to all the rising generation, and to all the pure in heart—
12 For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties, and denominations, who are blinded by the subtle craftiness of men, whereby they lie in wait to deceive, and who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it—
13 Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven—
14 These should then be attended to with great earnestness.
15 Let no man count them as small things; for there is much which lieth in futurity, pertaining to the saints, which depends upon these things." (D&C 123:7-15)
I think that’s funny you assume that I am a close friend of Julie Rowe’s maybe in spirit but I’ve never met her. Again, this is just an example of how you twist words and facts to fit your agenda. You claim partial truths in your statements, presenting them as whole facts to make your point using a few truths mingled with your own ideas. (Hm sounds like someone else we know and avoid) and leave out that which would vindicate her. Not a fair way to present an argument but it is a way you can fool the uninformed and those weak in their faith, a favorite method of the Adversary to blind the eyes and harden the hearts of men.
Have I offended you or something? I am not twisting words and facts. I assumed you were a close friend because of your words and actions in defending her and supporting her message. Let's take a look at the words I am 'twisting' that you take umbrage with:

friend
[frend]
noun
1.a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard. (You seem to fit this definition as you appear to have sentiments of esteem, respect and affection for Julie)
2.a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter: (You seem to fit this definition as you are supporting her and assisting her in sharing her message)
friends of the Boston Symphony.
3.a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile: (You seem to fit this definition as you are clearly not hostile towards her)
Who goes there? Friend or foe?
4.a member of the same nation, party, etc. (I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing you are American? If so then at least in this regard you would fit this definition - though I did not have this definition in mind when I called you her friend)
5.(initial capital letter) a member of the Religious Society of Friends; a Quaker. (I'm not familiar with this definition, nor does it likely apply)
6.a person associated with another as a contact on a social media website: (I don't know if you're 'friends' with Julie on Facebook or any other social media website... but even if you are/are not I did not intend this meaning)
We've never met, but we're Facebook friends.

So clearly at least three of these very common definitions of "friend" apply for you and your relationship with Julie. So why are you so agitated that I called you her friend? And why do you believe I am twisting words, facts, or somehow misrepresenting the truth and deceiving people for calling you her friend? If you don't want me to say that you're her friend then fine I won't, and I apologize for having done so. For what it's worth I consider Julie Rowe a friend even if I disagree with her - she is after all still a daughter of God and my sister. She may not like, appreciate, or consider me a friend for pointing out the truth and exposing her for what she is doing, but I am still her friend. As I am yours.
I will look at your link and if the Spirit directs, let you know what I think, but so far I’m feeling like I’m hitting a wall and there’s no point banging my head if it won’t do any good, but maybe there’s a glimmer of hope that i sense for you and I will. Maybe that glimmer of hope is not for you but others interested to see through your false arguments, honest truth seekers. In either or both cases I would ask you also to listen to her pod casts, and honestly pray about them not with the Spirit of trying to prove them wrong (that comes from the Adversary) as some do but w genuine humility and openness to ask the Spirit to show you any truths you are ready to hear.
Well, I hope you (or someone else) will point out my "false arguments" because I am an "honest truth seeker" and desire nothing more than to correct falsehoods and come to know and embrace truth. My God is a God of Truth and it is my eternal goal to become like Him.

I already have every intention of listening to her podcasts in my search for truth and to help others come to know truth. I also always try to pray and invite the Spirit into my life in my search for truth, regardless if that source is Julie, scriptures, the living Prophets, or any other source. Believe it or not that's how I came to believe that Julie is not telling the truth. I've had many confirmations from the Spirit to my mind and heart. As a counterpoint, I would encourage you to study the Gospel of Jesus Christ as found particularly in scripture and the words of the Prophets and Apostles, and compare these things with Julie's words and see for yourself if her words match up with the known truths of the gospel. I once heard a story of a man who was hired by the FBI to investigate money counterfeiting cases. He was so good at what he did that he could always identify counterfeit bills. One time after a hard case someone commented that he must study lots of counterfeit bills in order to know what to look for. His reply went something like 'Oh no. I never study counterfeit bills. I only ever study real bills and then the counterfeit ones are easily detected as such.' So it is with the Gospel my friend. As we each come to know the pure and true gospel, and live our lives in accordance with it, then we can easily discern between truth and error. We must each do this for ourselves. I can't do this for you. I may point out the truths as I have come to know them, but unless you and anyone else takes the time to learn truth for themselves then you are just leaving yourself open to being deceived.
Last edited by Onsdag on February 9th, 2018, 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.