Julie Rowe - any true believers left?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

Do you still believe Julie Rowe?

Yea
11%
Nay
18%
I never did
63%
Who is Julie Rowe?
8%

Total votes: 128
DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Re: Julie Rowe - any true believers left?

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

ndjili wrote: January 25th, 2018, 10:14 am I saw a Facebook page of someone named Emily Whisman. Seems to be a close follower of Julie Rowe. She has posted on a couple of these crazy call out type Facebook pages.
Nice catch.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Gage wrote: January 24th, 2018, 8:08 am Julie's 'memories' definitely have a feminist twist to them. She 'sees' things through the eyes of women of the time, in some of her 'memories' of Benjamin Franklin, she claimed that his wife was actually the one behind some of his inventions and he took credit and also claimed the same thing about Edison and his wife. Does anyone know if this is true? I've never heard it, but maybe it is....but it just seems a common theme in her 'memorie's.

I am going to say most likely not true, however its a nice feel good story for females, which is probably Julie's majority customer base. Appeal to women get them aboard and their husbands are left with no choice.

While I think she's influenced by the feminist viewpoint, I'd rather not encourage your misogynistic tendencies, Gage. And Emmalee was right to call you out, because you are wrong to think that 'females' are the problem here with Julie. Those who are encouraging her, promoting her, putting her out there--they're men. Chad Daybell, Chris Parrett, now Eric Smith. These are three men who've made her successful and helped her promote herself. Mills Crenshaw gave her the most publicity before he died, having her on his show regularly. The one woman I know of who supported her initially, was Shelle McDermott, but she is no longer a fan, in face she's definitely soured on Julie for her fundraising efforts. I found a screenshot of a facebook post made by Shelle McDermott, where she just let loose on Julie, she accused her of being in the prepper movement to bilk people of money--she accused her of affinity fraud. It was Shelle who made the accusation that Julie was using her charity to try to shake down LDS members and had said very inappropriate things (like telling one man he'd marry her one day) to people she was trying to get money from. This is all in the facebook post.

I would link to the screenshot, but not sure I should--the site it was shared on is pretty anti-mormon. But if you want to read it for yourself, look for it on the web, try googling 'Shelle Mcdermott officially turns on Julie Rowe' imgur. It may already have been shared here, but I don't remember.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

ndjili wrote: January 25th, 2018, 10:14 am I saw a Facebook page of someone named Emily Whisman. Seems to be a close follower of Julie Rowe. She has posted on a couple of these crazy call out type Facebook pages.

Sounds like you found the 'drive-by' poster, great detective work! :)

lone-knight
captain of 50

Post by lone-knight »

Wow, I have been off for a while and decided to check back in and see what the latest might be with the JR, HS, Spencer, et al. crowds. Looks like it is more of the same. I was in some pretty ugly places, related to the ways that the doomsday prognostications tore my wife apart. I repeat some of my earlier sentiments that I hope that there are some actions taken to reveal the frauds.
A quick update, for those that remember me, my wife ended up being hospitalized and I was advised that she couldn't return home because of the psychological damage being done to our kids. She has been out of the home for months now and the kids are doing so much better, as am I. Mental illness is terrible and this particular situation has been spurred on by the ilk of people professing to have 'greater enlightenment' and/or visitation for greater authority in spiritual matters.

Shout out to @brlenox, @EmmaLee, @Silver, and @AI 2.0 for listening before and helping me sort through some complex stuff.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

lone-knight wrote: January 25th, 2018, 11:03 am Wow, I have been off for a while and decided to check back in and see what the latest might be with the JR, HS, Spencer, et al. crowds. Looks like it is more of the same. I was in some pretty ugly places, related to the ways that the doomsday prognostications tore my wife apart. I repeat some of my earlier sentiments that I hope that there are some actions taken to reveal the frauds.
A quick update, for those that remember me, my wife ended up being hospitalized and I was advised that she couldn't return home because of the psychological damage being done to our kids. She has been out of the home for months now and the kids are doing so much better, as am I. Mental illness is terrible and this particular situation has been spurred on by the ilk of people professing to have 'greater enlightenment' and/or visitation for greater authority in spiritual matters.

Shout out to @brlenox, @EmmaLee, @Silver, and @AI 2.0 for listening before and helping me sort through some complex stuff.
Brother, thanks for coming back and for the update. Prayers for your poor wife to recover. Prayers for you as you fulfill dual roles.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

AI2.0 wrote: January 25th, 2018, 10:19 am
Gage wrote: January 24th, 2018, 8:08 am Julie's 'memories' definitely have a feminist twist to them. She 'sees' things through the eyes of women of the time, in some of her 'memories' of Benjamin Franklin, she claimed that his wife was actually the one behind some of his inventions and he took credit and also claimed the same thing about Edison and his wife. Does anyone know if this is true? I've never heard it, but maybe it is....but it just seems a common theme in her 'memorie's.

I am going to say most likely not true, however its a nice feel good story for females, which is probably Julie's majority customer base. Appeal to women get them aboard and their husbands are left with no choice.

While I think she's influenced by the feminist viewpoint, I'd rather not encourage your misogynistic tendencies, Gage. And Emmalee was right to call you out, because you are wrong to think that 'females' are the problem here with Julie. Those who are encouraging her, promoting her, putting her out there--they're men. Chad Daybell, Chris Parrett, now Eric Smith. These are three men who've made her successful and helped her promote herself. Mills Crenshaw gave her the most publicity before he died, having her on his show regularly. The one woman I know of who supported her initially, was Shelle McDermott, but she is no longer a fan, in face she's definitely soured on Julie for her fundraising efforts. I found a screenshot of a facebook post made by Shelle McDermott, where she just let loose on Julie, she accused her of being in the prepper movement to bilk people of money--she accused her of affinity fraud. It was Shelle who made the accusation that Julie was using her charity to try to shake down LDS members and had said very inappropriate things (like telling one man he'd marry her one day) to people she was trying to get money from. This is all in the facebook post.

I would link to the screenshot, but not sure I should--the site it was shared on is pretty anti-mormon. But if you want to read it for yourself, look for it on the web, try googling 'Shelle Mcdermott officially turns on Julie Rowe' imgur. It may already have been shared here, but I don't remember.

Please see Lone-knights post above, and all his posts for that matter, about his wife and Julie Rowe. Now is it just men?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Gage wrote: January 25th, 2018, 12:13 pm

Please see Lone-knights post above, and all his posts for that matter, about his wife and Julie Rowe. Now is it just men?
The normal expression goes like this:
When the only tool a person has is a hammer, pretty soon everything starts to look like a nail.

For you, I would change that to:
The only tool you have is a shovel-mouth and you keep digging your grave a little deeper. Can you please just let go of your need to find fault in "women?" You're insulting my mom, my wife, my daughter, besides all the women on this forum.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

lone-knight wrote: January 25th, 2018, 11:03 am Wow, I have been off for a while and decided to check back in and see what the latest might be with the JR, HS, Spencer, et al. crowds. Looks like it is more of the same. I was in some pretty ugly places, related to the ways that the doomsday prognostications tore my wife apart. I repeat some of my earlier sentiments that I hope that there are some actions taken to reveal the frauds.

Glad you are on the forum again. I hope you stick around and contribute.

I will pray for yiu and your family.

lone-knight
captain of 50

Post by lone-knight »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: January 25th, 2018, 1:33 pm

Glad you are on the forum again. I hope you stick around and contribute.

I will pray for yiu and your family.
Sorry, forgot to mention you as well, @DesertWonderer

lone-knight
captain of 50

Post by lone-knight »

This is getting rather contentious. I don't think that AI's point was that only men are followers. Her point was that JR seems to have put herself (or been coerced into surrounding herself with men in her closest inner circle. I certainly don't feel that there is a gender bias with JR followers. I can say that my experiences over the last three years have been a nightmare that I wouldn't wish on anyone. When we were dating, I didn't see the feminist bent, that eventually came to light after we were married. I also didn't understand the nature of different mental illnesses. I was pretty well beat up and pushed down and it got worse after each of our 4 children was born.
I think it would be easy for me, at this point, to say that since she caused me so much pain and she was the only woman that I have ever let into my heart like that, that women must be all like that. But that would be a false generalization. I will say that I am wary around anyone (male or female) that seeks to put one gender ahead of the other. I can also say that even while I look at filing for legal separation, I don't hate her. I feel bad for her and the anxiety that she always lives in. She anticipates every day as the start of the economic collapse that so many prognosticators have foretold. The darker side of me does wish that the false prophets would have to pay some price for the souls that they have led astray, but ultimately... we are all responsible for our own choices. My kids and I are finding stability and finding joy in life, one day at a time.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Spencer is a dude. So is that one apostate Bishop Koyle guy with the mine and visions of pending apocalypse.

I think the underlying point is these gospel hobby horses are dangerous toys. We should all be careful how closely we heed the word of these faux prophets. Rowe's material is all derivative and in some cases just flat out false doctrine. I can't understand for the life of me why some people still cling to her skirts. The same is true of "Spencer", Hector, Chad, etc. We have perfectly good Prophets and Apostles at the helm. To insist on something extra-doctrinal seems like looking beyond the mark.

Anywho, glad to have Lone-knight back!

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

I actually just happened upon a post and found that person, wasn’t really even looking.

But, a few years back my family had been gone after by a sociopath in my ward. My husband stil hasn’t made his way back to the church. But I learned some very important lessons on how people with these personality disorders work. My spider sense is going off big time on some of these people. Julie is just a pawn. She is the woman in Acts 16 possessed with the spirit of divination making her masters much gain.
Her masters are Chad Daybell and Christopher Parrett. Those 2 are as shady as they come. They took over AVOW (which was already off to begin with) several years back and brought us Julie (delusional), Hector (who in my opinion is a creeper). Shawn Littlebear (charlatan), and the rest of this ilk. Now you have the Prepare a People group who Chad Daybell works closely with. In my opinion, Julie was paraded out to help lure the women in through emotionalism, fear tactics, and women power. But the power players reek of sociopathy. Good story tellers, try to be charming, and there seems to be no end to the lies and manipulations.

Several months back, before this latest onslaught of preparedness conferences (which all the power players have a stake in) Christopher Parret got Julie to make a post on AVOW, which she had kind of left behind when she became more popular. He paraded her out, and then the second someone questioned her message he went ballistic and said he knew the hate would come, berated the person and then announced Julie had been moved to the GRI private forum, which costs like an extra $5 a month to read. The private forum is where Chad Daybell writes his “visions”, which he conveniently links to something in one of his fiction books. Which are all sold on AVOW. Hector and the rest of this group have all been moved to that section as well.

Julie was promoted as being on the private forum, and so people paid to join that, and after a couple tiny posts, she left AVOW once again.

My friend went to one of the early preparedness conferences a few years back where she asked both RKY and Christopher Parrett if Julie was legit and they swore up and down she was. Christopher was also selling a preparedness manual that he was telling people was the official manual the church leaders go by. It was not. It was just information Christopher collected from others and sold as “official”.

Now they’re parading Shawn Littlebear out as some Native American shaman record keeper. Apparently he also converted the guy Dan Judd that claims to have the lost 116 pages. They claim Shawn Littlebear has “record” he will bring forth.

They are pretty much already claiming to have new scripture. They have new prophets. They are beginning to act as their own group. People are being told if their message resonates with them that means they are special and have foreordained missions in the last days. They are being told that they can be spared any scary last days events by heeding the call out. They are being told they have special gifts. the woman are being told they’re healers and empaths all, and getting into energy healing and other New Age occultism. the men are being told to go out and practice using their priesthood to command the elements and call demons out from everyone. This twisted evangelical deliverance gospel is strong among this group.

Gospel basics are being thrown right out the window as “traditions of men” and this occult, New Age gnosctocism is being embraced as the true “mysteries of God”.

It’s pretty funny because they drip with fear and pride, and yet you question the doctrinal basis of what they teach and suddenly you’re a Pharisee who preaches fear. It’s utterly astounding that this movement even took off in the LDS church.

They are preparing a People all right, but preparing them to accept a false Christ.

I do get a little passionate about keeping the doctrine of Jesus Christ pure because I have seen the effects leaving it for occultism and Gnosticism do on generations of family. I have seen friends get so wrapped up in Julie’s message that they were desperate they sold everything to move to a “place of safety”. I’ve seen people lose all faith in the church because their testimony was so wrapped up with this stuff that when things didn’t happen it destroyed everything.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

ndjili,
Very good post. Thanks for taking the time to write it up.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

Lol. I’m a little ADD so I like listening to stuff while I clean and work. So when friends give me heads up on some of this stuff I’ll listen while I work. Once you know the deceptions and falsehoods, it’s really not hard to recognize.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

I hope that President Nelson is more willing to rebuke these people (the Julie Rowe's of the world) than President Monson. We could use a little less fluff and a little more staunchness in the church today.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

ndjili wrote: January 24th, 2018, 7:35 am She is strongly alluding to the idea that Mary Magdalene was a psychic empath who was not only there, but that she could take on and feel the Saviors emotions and feelings. And that she only got a part of it becUse the full amount would’ve killed her, and also there were angels surrounding her, protecting her and help her bear these emotions she was taking on.

There is a huge feminist twist on everything. No matter what historical or scriptural figure she talks about, she brings up how women weren’t treated that great, like ever.

I think she does this to not only bolster up the roles of the women in these stories, but it’s all to add some kind of credence to who she is and her mission.

You will find a feminist twist in energy healers because it is basically old school witchcraft repackaged. I believe Mirkwood once said the only difference between priestcraft and witchcraft was gender.

I’ve been close to several Wiccans in my life and they tried to get me to join. I’ve seen a lot. Didn’t take me very long to figure out what this New Age energy healing was.

I’ve yet to see women involved in this that don’t embrace matriarchy, disparage patriarchy, and seem to have a strange fascination with the Salem witch trials. They also suddenly develop all these psychic gifts and all think they’re empaths.

Julie falls right in line with all of these things.
A few years ago it was a book called "The Secret" making its rounds in the church. My mom tried to get me to watch a video about it. I did some research and found out that a lady named Ester Hicks (ex-mormon) had some visitors calling themselves Abraham (aka legion) and revealed to her the Law of Attraction. I told my mom it was of Satan and then warned the rest of my family about it as they were watching this stuff too at the suggestion of my mom. This Secret book was so obviously Satan's gospel repackaged. The gospel is that if you think about something long enough to the point of obsession that the universe will provide this. This way of thinking perfectly describes Satan's personality. He believes to the point of obsession that if he can get enough people on his side that the universe will give them what he wants. Energy healing is just another extension of this New Age Satanic gospel making its way into the church. They have similar roots and those espousing the beliefs are also having visitors from a group referred to as "they" aka legion. Julie is most definitely receiving visitors. They just aren't of the divine variety.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

GrandMasterB wrote: January 25th, 2018, 4:17 pm A few years ago it was a book called "The Secret" making its rounds in the church. My mom tried to get me to watch a video about it. I did some research and found out that a lady named Ester Hicks (ex-mormon) had some visitors calling themselves Abraham (aka legion) and revealed to her the Law of Attraction. I told my mom it was of Satan and then warned the rest of my family about it as they were watching this stuff too at the suggestion of my mom. This Secret book was so obviously Satan's gospel repackaged. The gospel is that if you think about something long enough to the point of obsession that the universe will provide this. This way of thinking perfectly describes Satan's personality. He believes to the point of obsession that if he can get enough people on his side that the universe will give them what he wants. Energy healing is just another extension of this New Age Satanic gospel making its way into the church. They have similar roots and those espousing the beliefs are also having visitors from a group referred to as "they" aka legion. Julie is most definitely receiving visitors. They just aren't of the divine variety.
Ah, yes, "The Secret". Thinly veiled bunk better known as "The Philosophies of Men, Mingled with Scripture". I knew a company that loved that book/movie and would haul it out right before trying to sell you a reverse mortgage with no income or credit check. Right in the heart of SLC, too.

I don't miss Babylon.

Spider
captain of 100

Post by Spider »

Scary stuff. Interesting to slowly watch from the beginning the process of apostasy. Eventually these JR believers will start their own church. Fascinating.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

iWriteStuff wrote: January 25th, 2018, 10:09 pm
GrandMasterB wrote: January 25th, 2018, 4:17 pm A few years ago it was a book called "The Secret" making its rounds in the church. My mom tried to get me to watch a video about it. I did some research and found out that a lady named Ester Hicks (ex-mormon) had some visitors calling themselves Abraham (aka legion) and revealed to her the Law of Attraction. I told my mom it was of Satan and then warned the rest of my family about it as they were watching this stuff too at the suggestion of my mom. This Secret book was so obviously Satan's gospel repackaged. The gospel is that if you think about something long enough to the point of obsession that the universe will provide this. This way of thinking perfectly describes Satan's personality. He believes to the point of obsession that if he can get enough people on his side that the universe will give them what he wants. Energy healing is just another extension of this New Age Satanic gospel making its way into the church. They have similar roots and those espousing the beliefs are also having visitors from a group referred to as "they" aka legion. Julie is most definitely receiving visitors. They just aren't of the divine variety.
Ah, yes, "The Secret". Thinly veiled bunk better known as "The Philosophies of Men, Mingled with Scripture". I knew a company that loved that book/movie and would haul it out right before trying to sell you a reverse mortgage with no income or credit check. Right in the heart of SLC, too.

I don't miss Babylon.
Energy healing and the law of attraction are synonymous. Same doctrine just repackaged. If you google both of those together you will find they are intertwined. The 1/3 who chose to stay spirits are the proponents of energy healing. Sadly it is only going to get worse and more and more saints will get sucked in and deceived by this.
Last edited by GrandMasterB on January 26th, 2018, 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

Well the Law of Attraction is one of the main occult “universal laws” they use in their magics.

The whole belief system of the New Age movement is that we are not separate from God, and that He is not a personal being. Instead He is the more gnostic god of energy. This god is in everything and everyone. Their God is the Universe. God did not make us in His image, rather we make God is our image, because the purpose of their belief is to come to Self realization. Self realization is coming to the realixation of the god-Self within. They teach that everything is energy and this physical world is a construct of mind and when we learn these mind control (as in learning to control our mind) techniques and universal laws that we can become co-Creators with their gnostic god, Universe, raise our vibrational frequency, and ascend to the higher dimensions of light. Also, it’s believed that man is on the cusp of an evolutionary jump, and that these practices will help us to consciously aid our evolution into homo universalis. This is the perfect pre fall man we are designed to be, we’ve just forgotten because the religious constructs of this third dimensional reality are teaching us that we fell and are separated from God. The movement believes that once a critical mass comes to this acceptance, we can raise the vibrational frequency of the entire earth, leave the old age of Pisces and enter into the New Age of Aquarius. Of course, because of the Laws of Attraction, Vibration, Frequency, and Oneness, any people who don’t come to this acceptance are seen as holding all humanity from this quantum leap forward, so they must be removed from the planet, so they can continue their evolution elsewhere.

Once all come to Self realization, they can become One with Universe and Self. And since we are all god, we can become One with all humanity. This is called “at-one-ment”.

Jesus is hearalded as a great mystic who attained the Christ-consciousness and was here to teach all of us how to become Christed as well. He did not come to teach us of His divinity but He came to teach us of ours. The ideas in the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ say that before Christ’s ministry, he travelled to India to learn Self-realization from the great mystics of the east. He attained the Christ-consciousness where the cosmic Christ energy (spirit) came upon Him through over shadowing (possession). They twist enough scripture to teach this neo-Gnosticism to Christians.

The return of Christ to them is the return of the cosmic Christ-consciousness through another that has attained this enlightenment. This New Age Christ is coming to save us from the evils of the physical realm, and correct the lies we been taught.

It’s just gnostic garbage repackaged. The material world is evil, , as is the God that created it. Everything is geared toward enlightenment, which is Self-realization. All these techniques they use (eastern meditation, energy healing, hypnotism) is to help us ascend to the higher realms of light.

Because there’s no fall, there’s no need for a Savior. But the Christianized versions subtly twist who Jesus Christ is so that most people don’t understand it’s not the same Christ these false teachers are teaching of. It’s extremely antichrist.

So when I hear Julie say that we need to raise the earth’s vibrational frequency. That’s New Age. When I heard the ideas of the Aquarian Gospel of Ajesus the Christ espoused as truth, that’s New Age. When I hear people say man was never meant to be sick, that’s New Age. When I hear them say that we can learn these brain techniques and develop our “gifts” to change our health and world and realities. That’s New Age. Because spiritism is a huge part of it, when I see people constantly talk about angelic communications and dealings with ancestors, that’s New Age.

I think if anyone joined an LDS energy healing Facebook group, the sheer amount of blatant occultism these women are messing with would shock you.

The reason is, when you get into the deeper doctrines, the ascended masters play a huge role. These are the beings that have attained the higher dimensions of light, through enlightenment, and have sacrificed to come down to this lesser material world, to teaching humanity how to escape the bonds of the material realm so we too can ascend. They are the ones that Cameroon and gave us knowledge, led by their leader, Lucifer...and that he is the true savior of humanity and the true Christ.

I don’t think that most LDS false teachers know this is the (false) Christ they are now following. But I do think there are some of them that do.

I see all of these false teachings in the energy healing movement, in the whole life coach, mentoring, self help movement, and it’s all over the call out group right now.
Satan is a master of knowing exactly how much truth to mix with the philosophies of men.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

If I am incorrect in my assumption of there being more women followers than men, ok sorry my mistake. I agree that men can be just as easily deceived as women. I do not disagree about the fact Julie has all men in her inner circle and around her, there is a reason for this, it is not by accident. My only purpose in the earlier post was to point out the fact that it looked so obvious that Julie is trying to appeal to women and capitalize off the current feminist movement with her ridiculous claims about the wives of the famous inventors.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

ndjili wrote: January 25th, 2018, 2:58 pmNow they’re parading Shawn Littlebear out as some Native American shaman record keeper. Apparently he also converted the guy Dan Judd that claims to have the lost 116 pages. They claim Shawn Littlebear has “record” he will bring forth.
Dan Judd tells his story in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46361&p=807894#p807894
Dan, aka oklds, has nothing good to say about "preparing a people" crowd.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

I just went and read that thread and wow! My assertations of personality disorders among these groups seems to be getting clearer.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Great stuff ndjili above regarding new age occult crap creeping into the church and their corruption of the “pure doctrine” as Elder Ballard put it in the last GC.

I have noticed two other people that are following this trend. There is a lady in UT who says she communicates with angels and has retreats with women to help them through her angels that minister to her. EXACTLY what you were talking about above. Also I’ve heard that there are members starting meditation groups. I’m not opposed to meditation per se but opposed to the Easter philosophy of meditation bc again it is exactly what you talk about above: self-realization that YOU are the divine and that YOU are the creator among other things. All of this is anti -christ and no wonder that The Brethern published their document 10 years ago The Living Christ.

https://michellpowers.com/. This stuff is subtle but that’s why it’s so dangerous.
Last edited by DesertWonderer2 on January 26th, 2018, 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

lone-knight wrote: January 25th, 2018, 2:41 pm

This is getting rather contentious. I don't think that AI's point was that only men are followers. Her point was that JR seems to have put herself (or been coerced into surrounding herself with men in her closest inner circle. I certainly don't feel that there is a gender bias with JR followers. I can say that my experiences over the last three years have been a nightmare that I wouldn't wish on anyone. When we were dating, I didn't see the feminist bent, that eventually came to light after we were married. I also didn't understand the nature of different mental illnesses. I was pretty well beat up and pushed down and it got worse after each of our 4 children was born.
I think it would be easy for me, at this point, to say that since she caused me so much pain and she was the only woman that I have ever let into my heart like that, that women must be all like that. But that would be a false generalization. I will say that I am wary around anyone (male or female) that seeks to put one gender ahead of the other. I can also say that even while I look at filing for legal separation, I don't hate her. I feel bad for her and the anxiety that she always lives in. She anticipates every day as the start of the economic collapse that so many prognosticators have foretold. The darker side of me does wish that the false prophets would have to pay some price for the souls that they have led astray, but ultimately... we are all responsible for our own choices. My kids and I are finding stability and finding joy in life, one day at a time.
Seeing the bad in the outside world is because there is bad in the inside world. If one has emotional breakdowns and doesn't know why, it is natural to project that to outside circumstances which can be understood
This is the fault of the inner vessel being broken and nothing about the outside world can change that. It can't be blamed on any one else. I am not sure what has caused this in your wife but my mom suffered serious debilitating mental illness and I have suffered depression but always have looked for better answers and I have a website where I have posted my answers as to the true cause. Anyway if it isn't for you I am sorry but I noticed I too was heavily interested in the negative projections of society and then I realized I was projecting myself onto the outside world. I then looked deeply inside myself and started finding answers. Www.juliebucker.com