Julie Rowe - any true believers left?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

Do you still believe Julie Rowe?

Yea
11%
Nay
18%
I never did
63%
Who is Julie Rowe?
8%

Total votes: 128
Gage
captain of 100

Re: Julie Rowe - any true believers left?

Post by Gage »

Many Saints will be very surprised just as others will be when then the Lord comes like a thief in the night. When he comes, many Saints will still be looking for Kind David and a call out to flee to Zion and tent cities.

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

As I stated earlier, my family are new, so we were I guess a bit more gullible. Some people associated with that group had managed to talk us into going to one of their "call out" type camping things. I dont' remember the exact name, but it was "Zion.... " something. Neither my husband nor I realized at the time that this was a fringe group, and not at all mainstream. So we went. The campsite was located just outside of Morgan Utah, in the mountains, in a valley. It was just this last August, and unusually cold. I have to say it was one of the most entertaining experiences I've ever had. Some of the people holding seminars were informative and made sense, but there were some that were kind of nutty. Sorry if this offends anyone, but I had a real issue with the idea that water molecules could be affected by either spoken or written words, and that they could easily take the appearance of a dirty snowflake if you spoke incorrectly.

I met Julie Rowe, and heard a bit of her speech. Honestly, I didn't know what to make of it, but thought it was most fascinating and intriguing. Her and Chad Daybell left me absolutely spell bound.

Either way, I'm kind of glad we didn't get too sucked into it before it got out of control. The main purpose was for them to practice camping out in nature in the event of a societal cataclysmic event. But they all showed up to the campsite packed full of stuff they stopped by Wal Mart first to get. One family even brought their children's swing set. If it really came to it, there would be no wal mart to go to, and a swing set would be the absolute LEAST of their concerns. So in reality, I think these people are just kind of playing around. One of the women I met, was probably the nicest, kindest human being I'd ever met, but she suffered from a terrible brain injury that left her in a not so stable mental state. However, these folks were acting as though this injury somehow awakened super spiritual powers in her, and were really going off on that. It was sad.

I DID have a profound spiritual experience at this camp, but it had nothing to do with any of the people there: I normally wouldn't leave my tent for ANY reason, because it was so dark out there in the mountains at night, and SO COLD. However, one night, I made the mistake of drinking an entire can of soda before sundown, so I woke up around 2:00 a:m with a terrible urge to use the porta potty. I stepped out with my flashlight and made my way to it, when my flashlight blinked out, so I stopped. It was too dark to see, so I just stood there for a minute, waiting on my flashlight to come back on. I happened to look up at the sky, and saw the most incredible sight: I saw more stars in the sky then I'd ever seen in my entire life, and for the first time in years, I was able to clearly make out the Milky Way.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

lyanne7 wrote: January 9th, 2018, 7:21 pm cough cough cough....Camps???? Don't think so!!!!
Oh come on! It’ll be fun...you know, camping in 8 feet of snow above Heber, rampant cholera and dysentary...it sounds great!

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: January 10th, 2018, 4:06 pm Oh come on! It’ll be fun...you know, camping in 8 feet of snow above Heber, rampant cholera and dysentary...it sounds great!
Nuh-uh...cos you know...tent cities.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

abijah wrote: January 6th, 2018, 9:30 pm For any true believers in either Rowe or Snuffer, I'd be interested to hear how you came to that belief and how you maintain it.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/v ... ction=view ;)

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Spaced_Out wrote: January 7th, 2018, 1:36 am
GrandMasterB wrote: January 7th, 2018, 12:48 am
Spaced_Out wrote: January 6th, 2018, 6:51 pm
GrandMasterB wrote: January 6th, 2018, 5:52 pm I also believe she had the experiences she has. I do believe they are coming from Satan and his followers. Like having Joan of Arc visit her. Some guy that she just calls John. These are manifestations of familiar spirits. She probably opened the doorway with the energy healing priestcrafts.
There is no darkness in those books. or false doctrine...

14 Wherefore, take heed, my beloved brethren, that ye do not judge that which is evil to be of God, or that which is good and of God to be of the devil.
15 For behold, my brethren, it is given unto you to judge, that ye may know good from evil; and the way to judge is as plain, that ye may know with a perfect knowledge, as the daylight is from the dark night.
16 For behold, the Spirit of Christ is given to every man, that he may know good from evil; wherefore, I show unto you the way to judge; for every thing which inviteth to do good, and to persuade to believe in Christ, is sent forth by the power and gift of Christ; wherefore ye may know with a perfect knowledge it is of God.
17 But whatsoever thing persuadeth men to do evil, and believe not in Christ, and deny him, and serve not God, then ye may know with a perfect knowledge it is of the devil; for after this manner doth the devil work, for he persuadeth no man to do good, no, not one; neither do his angels; neither do they who subject themselves unto him.
18 And now, my brethren, seeing that ye know the light by which ye may judge, which light is the light of Christ, see that ye do not judge wrongfully; for with that same judgment which ye judge ye shall also be judged.
I was not just referencing the books. Julie practices priestcraft. That is evil as it is Satan’s Craft. Case closed.
Yes so that does not negate the fact that she had a vision from God and gave an honest write about it..
It is back to my previous statement about King David.
It was a vision from Satan himself. And it continues to happen so the practice of priestcrafts has fulfilled its purpose.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

ndjili wrote: January 8th, 2018, 1:11 pm Now, per podcast 26, she claims that her ancestor John the Revelator helped her write her books, and that her terrible writing skills were part of the plan, so that anyone could understand. Because apparently decent writing skills make it too hard to understand her message.so much crap in just podcast 26 that I could go on and on (like when she says the Holy Ghost told her something but then suddenly starts calling the Holy Ghost “they”).
SMH
Legion? For we are many.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

GrandMasterB wrote: January 10th, 2018, 9:27 pm
Spaced_Out wrote: January 7th, 2018, 1:36 am
GrandMasterB wrote: January 7th, 2018, 12:48 am
Spaced_Out wrote: January 6th, 2018, 6:51 pm
There is no darkness in those books. or false doctrine...

14 Wherefore, take heed, my beloved brethren, that ye do not judge that which is evil to be of God, or that which is good and of God to be of the devil.
15 For behold, my brethren, it is given unto you to judge, that ye may know good from evil; and the way to judge is as plain, that ye may know with a perfect knowledge, as the daylight is from the dark night.
16 For behold, the Spirit of Christ is given to every man, that he may know good from evil; wherefore, I show unto you the way to judge; for every thing which inviteth to do good, and to persuade to believe in Christ, is sent forth by the power and gift of Christ; wherefore ye may know with a perfect knowledge it is of God.
17 But whatsoever thing persuadeth men to do evil, and believe not in Christ, and deny him, and serve not God, then ye may know with a perfect knowledge it is of the devil; for after this manner doth the devil work, for he persuadeth no man to do good, no, not one; neither do his angels; neither do they who subject themselves unto him.
18 And now, my brethren, seeing that ye know the light by which ye may judge, which light is the light of Christ, see that ye do not judge wrongfully; for with that same judgment which ye judge ye shall also be judged.
I was not just referencing the books. Julie practices priestcraft. That is evil as it is Satan’s Craft. Case closed.
Yes so that does not negate the fact that she had a vision from God and gave an honest write about it..
It is back to my previous statement about King David.
It was a vision from Satan himself. And it continues to happen so the practice of priestcrafts has fulfilled its purpose.

The dreams didnt come from God or Satan because she never had those dreams. They are made up and came from ideas in her head and copying others alleged dreams. But I gota hand it to her, she has come a long way since her trolling days on the message boards.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

I'd like to thank everyone for the spirited discussion on this topic.

I don't wish to disparage Sister Rowe any further. I asked who still believed her because I was curious what strength is left in this movement. It would appear very little, which makes me kind of glad. I think it is dangerous and she is leading people astray. Hopefully those who are hurt by her teachings will be few, and what tiny nuggets of good in there might be gleaned while leaving the rest of the dross.

Thanks and God bless.

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

iWriteStuff wrote: January 12th, 2018, 7:48 am I'd like to thank everyone for the spirited discussion on this topic.

I don't wish to disparage Sister Rowe any further. I asked who still believed her because I was curious what strength is left in this movement. It would appear very little, which makes me kind of glad. I think it is dangerous and she is leading people astray. Hopefully those who are hurt by her teachings will be few, and what tiny nuggets of good in there might be gleaned while leaving the rest of the dross.

Thanks and God bless.
This is where I kind of get tripped up, as I have the yearning to disparage her and her ilk(daybell, Sousa, etc...)as much as it takes to get the gullible to wake up; then I remember my own spiritual “douchebaggery”, and quietly retreat to try to pull this beam out of my eye. :lol:

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

I feel very sorry for Julie Rowe, but her teachings are starting to step into Luciferian doctrines, and they are getting extremely dangerous.

Podcast 41 she says that “the Star Venus, being the brightest, represents the woman in travail, Creation, Aphrodite, or Venus the Goddess of love. Who brings to pass and fulfills all creation through the Messianic role.”

She is obsessed with the “woman in travail” being a literal figure. Even though the footnotes to the scripture, as well as other LDSsources, say that the woman represents the church. Also do people really believe that God is using pagan symbology to give last days signs?

“In the New Testament, Jesus calls Himself the morning star. The morning star has always been associated with the planet Venus. The KJV of the Bible translate Isaiah 14:12 as “Lucifer, son of the morning”. The Hebrew can translate to “morning star, son of dawn”. But the Hebrew word used was helel which is literally translated as “shining on”. There are other Hebrew words that mean morning star, but they are not used in Isaiah.

In Revelation 22, the Greek word for star is aster. The meaning of helel and aster are similar, but they are not the exact same words in meaning. There is a Hebrew word with a meaning closer to ‘morning star’ than the one used in Isaiah.”

In Blavatsky’s Book, The Secret Doctrine, she uses the morning star reference for Lucifer to try to say that he is the true Christ.

“ Lucifer, or ‘Light-Bearer’, is in us: it is our Mind-our tempter and Redeemer, our intelligent liberator and Savior.”
“The Celestial Virgin which this becomes the Mother of Gods and Devils at one and the same time, for she is the ever laying beneficent Diety . But in antiquity and reality Lucifer or Luciferius is the name. Lucifer is divine and terrestrial Light, The ‘Holy Ghost’ and ‘satan’ at one and the same time.

Blavatsky taught that these ‘masters or wiadom’ Hail from Venus.

Satan is working very hard to usurp Christ symbology as his own. The fact that Julie is saying those occult doctrines is very frightening.

Julie says is another podcast, I believe the one she put out on September 23rd.
“The trumpet that Moroni holds is a direct testimony to the woman in travail as she holds, um, the sword of truth, freedom, and righteousness. Representative of the sword of creation. The trumpet being a warning sound that the Savior is returning, but also that the woman, as the trumpet sounds and we go into the tribulations, a warning of th3 trumpets sounding at the four angels at the corners of the earth, gathering together to sound the trumpets saying that the woman has come to her own and understands her purpose as Creation, as the resurrection, and as the role of the woman paired with the man.”

She claims she is going to be a Joan of Arc figure that will lead the Elders of Israel in saving the Constitution. She claims to have a memory of a probation before this one, where she was on another planet and had heard of the war going on and so she traveled to Kolob and met with Heavenly Father and His council. She then met with the Savior and then spoke with Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother. She was asked to stand as a witness of Christ but to also help unite the kingdoms. She says she signed a document where she pledged her life and her eternal existence on the covenants that she’s making even today to serve as this witness.
She claims to have known Lucifer personally and that he once loved her very much which is why he hates her very much now and launching these campaigns (you know when things come out about her that aren’t good) against her.

She talks about how she has set up her “charity” and it sounds like a cult to me. She says things like, people will use her name for both good and bad, but it’s ok because one day people will know who she really is.

In fact, whenever she bears her testimony, she might mention Jesus or Joseph Smith etc., but it’s always done in a way to testify of herself and her own mission.
She uses words and phrases to practically say she is a prophet. Even said that if she rejects her mission she will become a daughter of perdition.

She uses some very specific wording regarding the most sacred token from the temple in describing her god. I find her use of LDS and temple language very manipulative. Her lapdog Eric is just as bad in podcast 30. Notice how any questioning is “fear energy” and from the devil. Or to reject her message is likened to Lucifer’s rebellion against God.

Her teachings have a pretty dark thread of antichrist and occult doctrines any more. Lets not forget...the Greek word for anti, used in the anew Testament, doesn’t just mean against. It means ‘another’. She is is deep into the New Age false Christ doctrines it’s scary.

Just like the days of Jeremiah, false prophets and false teachers aren’t just around, they are prolific. When people claim this junk leads the to Christ, I ask-which one? Jesus Christ the Son of God, or he one that comes looking like the Lamb, but speaking like the dragon?

This not not a post to disparage, but one of serious concerns regarding the “doctrines” and messages that she is still currently teaching. In the New Testament Psul named names when it came to false teachers.
As it stands, it doesn’t sound like she’ll be in the church much longer.

The most warned about signs of the latter-days, and first warning spoken of by Christ Himself, was about spiritual deception, false teachers, and false Christs.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

ndjili wrote: January 12th, 2018, 11:13 am She claims she is going to be a Joan of Arc figure that will lead the Elders of Israel in saving the Constitution. She claims to have a memory of a probation before this one, where she was on another planet and had heard of the war going on and so she traveled to Kolob and met with Heavenly Father and His council. She then met with the Savior and then spoke with Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother. She was asked to stand as a witness of Christ but to also help unite the kingdoms. She says she signed a document where she pledged her life and her eternal existence on the covenants that she’s making even today to serve as this witness.

She claims to have known Lucifer personally and that he once loved her very much which is why he hates her very much now and launching these campaigns (you know when things come out about her that aren’t good) against her.

She talks about how she has set up her “charity” and it sounds like a cult to me. She says things like, people will use her name for both good and bad, but it’s ok because one day people will know who she really is.

In fact, whenever she bears her testimony, she might mention Jesus or Joseph Smith etc., but it’s always done in a way to testify of herself and her own mission.
She uses words and phrases to practically say she is a prophet. Even said that if she rejects her mission she will become a daughter of perdition.
How is she even still a member of the Church if she is saying that. In fact, I'd like to ask her bishop that. Does anybody know her home ward?

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Silver wrote: January 12th, 2018, 12:41 pm
ndjili wrote: January 12th, 2018, 11:13 am She claims she is going to be a Joan of Arc figure that will lead the Elders of Israel in saving the Constitution. She claims to have a memory of a probation before this one, where she was on another planet and had heard of the war going on and so she traveled to Kolob and met with Heavenly Father and His council. She then met with the Savior and then spoke with Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother. She was asked to stand as a witness of Christ but to also help unite the kingdoms. She says she signed a document where she pledged her life and her eternal existence on the covenants that she’s making even today to serve as this witness.

How is she even still a member of the Church if she is saying that. In fact, I'd like to ask her bishop that. Does anybody know her home ward?
Her Bishop may believe she's mentally ill.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

shadow wrote: January 12th, 2018, 12:45 pm

OK, then how does that explain her husband's actions? They both got kicked in the head by a mule at the same time?

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Silver wrote: January 12th, 2018, 12:46 pm

OK, then how does that explain her husband's actions? They both got kicked in the head by a mule at the same time?
I don't know anything about her husband. I thought he kinda stayed in the background and worked and raised the kids while his wife was telling stories. What are his actions? I admit, I haven't followed the JR cruise ship.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

shadow wrote: January 12th, 2018, 12:48 pm

I don't know anything about her husband. I thought he kinda stayed in the background and worked and raised the kids while his wife was telling stories. What are his actions? I admit, I haven't followed the JR cruise ship.
I don't specifically know what he's doing. However, If he were sane/loving/exercising his priesthood righteously, wouldn't he say, "Honey, about that Joan of Arc thing you got goin' on..."?
Last edited by Silver on January 12th, 2018, 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Silver wrote: January 12th, 2018, 12:56 pm
I don't specifically what he's doing. However, If he were sane/loving/exercising his priesthood righteously, wouldn't he say, "Honey, about that Joan of Arc thing you got goin' on..."?
He takes part in the podcasts and writes a blog where he supports Julie and her strange ideas, so he is somewhat involved.

EDIT: I think I am mistaken.
Last edited by inho on January 12th, 2018, 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

inho wrote: January 12th, 2018, 1:00 pm

I don't specifically what he's doing. However, If he were sane/loving/exercising his priesthood righteously, wouldn't he say, "Honey, about that Joan of Arc thing you got goin' on..."?
He takes part in the podcasts and writes a blog where he supports Julie and her strange ideas, so he is somewhat involved.
That seals the deal. Why isn't their bishop inviting them to come in for a visit? Maybe he is, but...

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Silver wrote: January 12th, 2018, 1:02 pm
That seals the deal. Why isn't their bishop inviting them to come in for a visit? Maybe he is, but...
I actually take back what I said. I think I confused his husband with someone else, who is in the podcasts. I am not that informed about Rowe, so I do not know her husband. My fault, sorry.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

inho wrote: January 12th, 2018, 1:05 pm

I actually take back what I said. I think I confused his husband with someone else, who is in the podcasts. I am not that informed about Rowe, so I do not know her husband. My fault, sorry.
Asking the rest of the forum:
I've seen the name Eric mentioned in connection with her. Is he not the husband?

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Silver wrote: January 12th, 2018, 1:07 pm Asking the rest of the forum:
I've seen the name Eric mentioned in connection with her. Is he not the husband?
That was my assumption, but it seems that I was mistaken:
Julie has been married to her husband Jeff for nearly twenty years.

http://julieroweprepare.com/about/

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

Eric is one of her partners in this whole ugly affair. He does much of the research for the podcasts and co-hosts with her. He helps focus her and keep her on track in these podcasts when she starts to melt down.

Regarding her husband, JR has said multiple times that he is unemployed / under employed — so why doesn’t he put a stop to all this? Simple: she is his meal ticket.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

inho wrote: January 12th, 2018, 1:05 pm

Thanks for clarifying. Of the podcasts I've listened to I've never heard her husband. She does them with Eric Smith and I heard one podcast where they had a special guest. As far as I know, her husband doesn't say anything either way. I agree that her leaders may be treading carefully because they don't know quite how to handle her. I think if she crosses a line that causes someone in higher authority(general authority level) to take notice, then she'll be questioned and probably invited to take her podcasts down and not lecture anymore. I think it took Denver Snuffer to come to the attention of leaders(a GA or apostle) before anything was done about him--then it was brought up to his local leaders to look into what he was doing. It's hard to see this happening to people you love and serve with and their families. It's uncomfortable and easier to just turn a blind eye to it.

I try not to judge her husband, I don't know what it's like trying to deal with someone like Julie who has admitted to mental health issues, but I suspect it is complex. I suspect she truly believes the things she's saying--but I also believe she's deluded and shouldn't be teaching falsehoods without anyone calling her out for it.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

Eric is one of her followers. He helps her do the podcasts. Her husband, however, does support and believe her. He used to participate on AVOW with Julie to help spread her message and support her claims.

In one podcast she claims 3 of her old Bishops are party of her charity organization (which sounds super culty to me) and that last year her husband was actually put in her ward bishopric and she is an RS teacher. But some of the titles of her post General Conference podcasts suggest she might have had a talking to.

Especially podcast 48.

And there’s nothing wrong with researching what the false prophets say and then looking toward the scriptures for truth. There’s also nothing wrong with warning others.

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

How many of us here would believe it if God sent us another Joan of Arc? Or an Abinadi, or a Joseph Smith or Lehi? Lehi had visions and saw the need to leave Jerusalem before it would be destroyed. Yes, he was a prophet but he was not ‘The’ Prophet yet, that was Jeremiah and he chose to stay with his people to the very end and was killed with them. What I am going to say some will hear and some will reject, nevertheless I am compelled.

Julie Rowe, as we refer to her now in this life has been called to lead the Elders of Israel in the battle against Satan and will be the one to finally destroy him at the end of the Millenium in the final battle. This is why there is so much hatred and distain for her. Satan hates her and is using every tactic to discredit her and her message. Even good people like Shelle McDermot are completely turned against her. I didn’t want to believe that when I had a prompting that Shelle would become one of her Judases’ but I had a first hand experience with Shelle and unfortunately I found out the hard way exactly who she is serving now and that the clear prompting I had previously was correct.

Another important mission Julie has is to help heal the hearts of the children of men, to prepare many harts for the second coming. It is one of the key steps to ready us for the trials that are coming and so, of course the adversary will imitate true healing to make her, and others like her look untrustworthy. (We all know Satan has an imitation for all of God’s gifts) There is so much dangerous energy work out there because of this, that we have to be warned about it by our apostles, ie. Elder Ballard, he was not talking about Julie Rowe. What she does is a blessing from God to help heal hearts. What she’s done for healing my heart is beyond explanation only to say that my heart has been healed from traumas all the way back to childhood and beyond. The peace I feel is hard to explain and very sacred. The money she earns all goes to the GTRF which may end up helping some of us and our loved ones during one of the disasters in a coming day not far off. Money well spent to say the least. Use your discernment to know if what you hear is of God most importantly, pray about it.

I saw questions of people wondering why she hasn’t been excommunicated like Denver Snuffer and people like Kate Kelly. That in itself speaks volumes if you think about it. So many were writing Elder Ballard and President Eyring and others in efforts to shed light on Julie’s claims and books. Nothing has been done about it, they know exactly who she is and what she is doing in fact she received a letter from Elder Eyrings office telling her they “could not comment on her books but that they wished her well” If what she was saying wasn’t true she would have been excommunicated a long time ago, & she certainly would not be receiving mail from the first Presidency saying they wish her well. On the other hand, if the Apostles were to affirm that she was a prophetess that would cause mass panic and would be dangerous for the saints. It would also take away their agency to pray and find out forthemselves who she really is. The silence of the leaders of the church has meaning and those who have ears to hear will understand their silence. (And no, that announcement from CES that her teachings are not for institute and seminary doesn’t mean the church doesn’t support her, that was the equivalent of saying we can’t teach calculus to preschoolers—most of them would not be even close to ready, they’re just learning to read their scriptures every day and not skip out on home and visiting teaching. Those who are ready at that age are very advanced and will find out about her on their own) Others will continue to berate her until they are blindsided by the truth. I only hope and pray it will not come down too heavy over the ears of those who choose to try to ‘steady the arc.’ The distruction of those who are publicly discrediting her on a mass scale has been seen and it is not pretty.

And finally to address the issue people are having will multiple probations. I’m so grateful that the Lord prepared me for this doctrine a few days before #49 came out but I was prepared and made ready so when I was inspired to listen to it, (and I’m so glad I did) I knew that this doctrine of multiple probations is real. This is advanced but true doctrine. I also now understand more of the temple blessings. I thought I understood it before but now I am sure and know partly why Joseph Smith said if he told all that he knew, there would be those among the saints that would try to kill him. It’s in the discourses everyone, it’s in the temple! Don’t just go and do a session but do all of the ordinances and if you listen you will hear it. Pray about it if you’re really wanting to know and don’t hear it. Remember we are in a Terrestrial world, not even the Telestial world yet although we are heading that way and quickly being prepared for it. Those who are ready will go on to the Telestial Kingdom when that time comes. There is so much we don’t know but this is a great time of change and learning if we want to take it upon us and make ourselves ready for it. I do know that Julie Rowe is a Prophetess, and many will be surprised to find out who she really is when this veil is lifted. This coming earthquake may wake some people up to who she is and then again it may not but we all have our free agency.

By their fruits ye shall know them..