Julie Rowe - any true believers left?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

Do you still believe Julie Rowe?

Yea
11%
Nay
18%
I never did
63%
Who is Julie Rowe?
8%

Total votes: 128
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Julie Rowe - any true believers left?

Post by Silver »

shadow wrote: January 12th, 2018, 12:48 pm
Silver wrote: January 12th, 2018, 12:46 pm
shadow wrote: January 12th, 2018, 12:45 pm
Silver wrote: January 12th, 2018, 12:41 pm

How is she even still a member of the Church if she is saying that. In fact, I'd like to ask her bishop that. Does anybody know her home ward?
Her Bishop may believe she's mentally ill.
OK, then how does that explain her husband's actions? They both got kicked in the head by a mule at the same time?
I don't know anything about her husband. I thought he kinda stayed in the background and worked and raised the kids while his wife was telling stories. What are his actions? I admit, I haven't followed the JR cruise ship.
I don't specifically know what he's doing. However, If he were sane/loving/exercising his priesthood righteously, wouldn't he say, "Honey, about that Joan of Arc thing you got goin' on..."?
Last edited by Silver on January 12th, 2018, 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Silver wrote: January 12th, 2018, 12:56 pm
shadow wrote: January 12th, 2018, 12:45 pm
Her Bishop may believe she's mentally ill.
OK, then how does that explain her husband's actions? They both got kicked in the head by a mule at the same time?
I don't know anything about her husband. I thought he kinda stayed in the background and worked and raised the kids while his wife was telling stories. What are his actions? I admit, I haven't followed the JR cruise ship.
I don't specifically what he's doing. However, If he were sane/loving/exercising his priesthood righteously, wouldn't he say, "Honey, about that Joan of Arc thing you got goin' on..."?
He takes part in the podcasts and writes a blog where he supports Julie and her strange ideas, so he is somewhat involved.

EDIT: I think I am mistaken.
Last edited by inho on January 12th, 2018, 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

inho wrote: January 12th, 2018, 1:00 pm

I don't specifically what he's doing. However, If he were sane/loving/exercising his priesthood righteously, wouldn't he say, "Honey, about that Joan of Arc thing you got goin' on..."?
He takes part in the podcasts and writes a blog where he supports Julie and her strange ideas, so he is somewhat involved.
That seals the deal. Why isn't their bishop inviting them to come in for a visit? Maybe he is, but...

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Silver wrote: January 12th, 2018, 1:02 pm
That seals the deal. Why isn't their bishop inviting them to come in for a visit? Maybe he is, but...
I actually take back what I said. I think I confused his husband with someone else, who is in the podcasts. I am not that informed about Rowe, so I do not know her husband. My fault, sorry.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

inho wrote: January 12th, 2018, 1:05 pm

I actually take back what I said. I think I confused his husband with someone else, who is in the podcasts. I am not that informed about Rowe, so I do not know her husband. My fault, sorry.
Asking the rest of the forum:
I've seen the name Eric mentioned in connection with her. Is he not the husband?

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Silver wrote: January 12th, 2018, 1:07 pm Asking the rest of the forum:
I've seen the name Eric mentioned in connection with her. Is he not the husband?
That was my assumption, but it seems that I was mistaken:
Julie has been married to her husband Jeff for nearly twenty years.

http://julieroweprepare.com/about/

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

Eric is one of her partners in this whole ugly affair. He does much of the research for the podcasts and co-hosts with her. He helps focus her and keep her on track in these podcasts when she starts to melt down.

Regarding her husband, JR has said multiple times that he is unemployed / under employed — so why doesn’t he put a stop to all this? Simple: she is his meal ticket.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Thanks for clarifying. Of the podcasts I've listened to I've never heard her husband. She does them with Eric Smith and I heard one podcast where they had a special guest. As far as I know, her husband doesn't say anything either way. I agree that her leaders may be treading carefully because they don't know quite how to handle her. I think if she crosses a line that causes someone in higher authority(general authority level) to take notice, then she'll be questioned and probably invited to take her podcasts down and not lecture anymore. I think it took Denver Snuffer to come to the attention of leaders(a GA or apostle) before anything was done about him--then it was brought up to his local leaders to look into what he was doing. It's hard to see this happening to people you love and serve with and their families. It's uncomfortable and easier to just turn a blind eye to it.

I try not to judge her husband, I don't know what it's like trying to deal with someone like Julie who has admitted to mental health issues, but I suspect it is complex. I suspect she truly believes the things she's saying--but I also believe she's deluded and shouldn't be teaching falsehoods without anyone calling her out for it.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

Eric is one of her followers. He helps her do the podcasts. Her husband, however, does support and believe her. He used to participate on AVOW with Julie to help spread her message and support her claims.

In one podcast she claims 3 of her old Bishops are party of her charity organization (which sounds super culty to me) and that last year her husband was actually put in her ward bishopric and she is an RS teacher. But some of the titles of her post General Conference podcasts suggest she might have had a talking to.

Especially podcast 48.

And there’s nothing wrong with researching what the false prophets say and then looking toward the scriptures for truth. There’s also nothing wrong with warning others.

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

How many of us here would believe it if God sent us another Joan of Arc? Or an Abinadi, or a Joseph Smith or Lehi? Lehi had visions and saw the need to leave Jerusalem before it would be destroyed. Yes, he was a prophet but he was not ‘The’ Prophet yet, that was Jeremiah and he chose to stay with his people to the very end and was killed with them. What I am going to say some will hear and some will reject, nevertheless I am compelled.

Julie Rowe, as we refer to her now in this life has been called to lead the Elders of Israel in the battle against Satan and will be the one to finally destroy him at the end of the Millenium in the final battle. This is why there is so much hatred and distain for her. Satan hates her and is using every tactic to discredit her and her message. Even good people like Shelle McDermot are completely turned against her. I didn’t want to believe that when I had a prompting that Shelle would become one of her Judases’ but I had a first hand experience with Shelle and unfortunately I found out the hard way exactly who she is serving now and that the clear prompting I had previously was correct.

Another important mission Julie has is to help heal the hearts of the children of men, to prepare many harts for the second coming. It is one of the key steps to ready us for the trials that are coming and so, of course the adversary will imitate true healing to make her, and others like her look untrustworthy. (We all know Satan has an imitation for all of God’s gifts) There is so much dangerous energy work out there because of this, that we have to be warned about it by our apostles, ie. Elder Ballard, he was not talking about Julie Rowe. What she does is a blessing from God to help heal hearts. What she’s done for healing my heart is beyond explanation only to say that my heart has been healed from traumas all the way back to childhood and beyond. The peace I feel is hard to explain and very sacred. The money she earns all goes to the GTRF which may end up helping some of us and our loved ones during one of the disasters in a coming day not far off. Money well spent to say the least. Use your discernment to know if what you hear is of God most importantly, pray about it.

I saw questions of people wondering why she hasn’t been excommunicated like Denver Snuffer and people like Kate Kelly. That in itself speaks volumes if you think about it. So many were writing Elder Ballard and President Eyring and others in efforts to shed light on Julie’s claims and books. Nothing has been done about it, they know exactly who she is and what she is doing in fact she received a letter from Elder Eyrings office telling her they “could not comment on her books but that they wished her well” If what she was saying wasn’t true she would have been excommunicated a long time ago, & she certainly would not be receiving mail from the first Presidency saying they wish her well. On the other hand, if the Apostles were to affirm that she was a prophetess that would cause mass panic and would be dangerous for the saints. It would also take away their agency to pray and find out forthemselves who she really is. The silence of the leaders of the church has meaning and those who have ears to hear will understand their silence. (And no, that announcement from CES that her teachings are not for institute and seminary doesn’t mean the church doesn’t support her, that was the equivalent of saying we can’t teach calculus to preschoolers—most of them would not be even close to ready, they’re just learning to read their scriptures every day and not skip out on home and visiting teaching. Those who are ready at that age are very advanced and will find out about her on their own) Others will continue to berate her until they are blindsided by the truth. I only hope and pray it will not come down too heavy over the ears of those who choose to try to ‘steady the arc.’ The distruction of those who are publicly discrediting her on a mass scale has been seen and it is not pretty.

And finally to address the issue people are having will multiple probations. I’m so grateful that the Lord prepared me for this doctrine a few days before #49 came out but I was prepared and made ready so when I was inspired to listen to it, (and I’m so glad I did) I knew that this doctrine of multiple probations is real. This is advanced but true doctrine. I also now understand more of the temple blessings. I thought I understood it before but now I am sure and know partly why Joseph Smith said if he told all that he knew, there would be those among the saints that would try to kill him. It’s in the discourses everyone, it’s in the temple! Don’t just go and do a session but do all of the ordinances and if you listen you will hear it. Pray about it if you’re really wanting to know and don’t hear it. Remember we are in a Terrestrial world, not even the Telestial world yet although we are heading that way and quickly being prepared for it. Those who are ready will go on to the Telestial Kingdom when that time comes. There is so much we don’t know but this is a great time of change and learning if we want to take it upon us and make ourselves ready for it. I do know that Julie Rowe is a Prophetess, and many will be surprised to find out who she really is when this veil is lifted. This coming earthquake may wake some people up to who she is and then again it may not but we all have our free agency.

By their fruits ye shall know them..

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Emwhisman wrote: January 13th, 2018, 9:38 pm By their fruits ye shall know them..
If you aren't Julie herself, I would be very surprised. So much justification and defensiveness in that post....

I will pray for you.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

Telestial is the lowest..Terrestrial is the middle.

And Julie is sure taking upon herself all the roles of Jesus Christ there isn't she. Also, we have 15 prophets, seers and revelators as it is. But, the ancient church under the Aaronic Priesthood was run one way (called the time of the Prophets) and then the Melchizedek run church, per as Christ Himself set up (basic missionary discussion and Primary stuff here people) is set up in the way that Jospeh Smith set up the LDS church after the Restoration. Lehi, a contemporary of Jeremiah (a book people need to go seriously read before attempting to spout things about that time when it comes to the false teachers and false prophets of the day. ) and probably knew Jeremiah for Lehi was a holy man in the same city. Lehi was called by God ( not just decided to leave because he foresaw destruction) to leave and as we now know, it was for a specific reason. To bring forth the second witness of Jesus Christ in the latter-days.

Also, http://scriptures.byu.edu/gettalk.php?ID=1286 President Benson illustrates the true method to find truth and avoid deception.

1. what do the scriptures say?
2. What do the Latter-Day Prophets say?
3. Then we pray and ask for the Holy Ghost to give us confirmation on whether the things learned in 1 and 2 are correct.

I was pretty saddened when Julie's pal Eric Smith twisted the 8th article of faith to discount the accuracy of the Bible. He said that you can't look to the scriptures to obtain all truth. We have the KJV Bible, with footnotes, and Joseph Smith translations. it's the word of God.
The scriptures contain all truth, even if we don't realize it, because Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. He is the Truth. Not Julie Rowe. He is the one that will vanquish Satan, not Julie Rowe. The delusions of grandeur are running strongly with her, and her followers apparently.
Jesus Christ is the TrUTH that the Holy Ghost testifies of. He is in every book of scripture.

Notice how these false teachers and their followers ALWAYS tout the idea of praying to see if things feel right and talk about searching their hearts a lot ("The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" Jeremiah 17:9, "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:All these evil things come from within, and defile the man." Mark 7:21-23
The heart isn't spoken of in glowing terms in the scriptures. What heals our hearts? Certainly not Julie Rowe. It's Jesus Christ and taking upon ourselves His attributes. We learn this in the sermon on the Mount: They are written in order for a reason. That's the things with the gospel, things are done in a certain order for a reason. it takes a lot fo work to purge wickedness from our hearts so we can be pure of heart, like the Savior.

Per the words of Elder Ballard:
"“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man [and I add woman] deceive you.”

Today I repeat earlier counsel from Church leaders.

Brothers and sisters, keep the doctrine of Christ pure and never be deceived by those who tamper with the doctrine. The gospel of the Father and the Son was restored through Joseph Smith, the prophet for this last dispensation.

Do not listen to those who have not been ordained and/or set apart to their Church calling and are not acknowledged by common consent of the members of the Church.

Be aware of organizations, groups, or individuals claiming secret answers to doctrinal questions that they say today’s apostles and prophets do not have or understand.

Do not listen to those who entice you with get-rich schemes. Our members have lost far too much money, so be careful.

In some places, too many of our people are looking beyond the mark and seeking secret knowledge in expensive and questionable practices to provide healing and support."

These 2 certainly do apply to Julie Rowe
"Brothers and sisters, keep the doctrine of Christ pure and never be deceived by those who tamper with the doctrine. The gospel of the Father and the Son was restored through Joseph Smith, the prophet for this last dispensation."
"Do not listen to those who have not been ordained and/or set apart to their Church calling and are not acknowledged by common consent of the members of the Church."

Here is a few things about what LDS.org has to say about the Journal of Discourses.
"The Journal of Discourses is not an official publication of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It is a compilation of sermons and other materials from the early years of the Church, which were transcribed and then published. It included some doctrinal instruction but also practical teaching, some of which is speculative in nature and some of which is only of historical interest.

"Questions have been raised about the accuracy of some transcriptions. Modern technology and processes were not available for verifying the accuracy of transcriptions, and some significant mistakes have been documented. The Journal of Discourses includes interesting and insightful teachings by early Church leaders; however, by itself it is not an authoritative source of Church doctrine."

I for one am tired of people trying to use second and third hand sources (Someone said that Joseph Smith said such and such.)
This is hearsay and something that Julie decries when it comes to the things she says, yet endorses when it comes to this?

The Mike Stroud followers get all bent out of shape and give lectures about anyone who questions the teachings of people who step into the public eye as being accusers and that is of Satan. Stop with this accuser nonsense and lets remember that Satan was an attempted usurper first and foremost. trying to bypass God and His laws to Godhood. THAT is the great sin that should be watched for. I'm sure I'll be condemned to hell by her followers and called a Pharisee, but the great sin of the Pharisees was looking beyond the mark (Jesus Christ)
They thought that they could attain a higher way and a higher law of they lived the gospel to their interpretation of perfection by living the letter of the law. in doing all this they totally lost sight of the character and nature of the Messiah and when He came they couldn't recognize Him.

Yeah that's totally not happening in the church of the Firstborn, C&E, call-out crowd (SMH)
Why is it the same crowd keeps falling for these false prophet/teachers?

"10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."
2 Thessalonians 2

But is was prophesied by the true Lord and Savior (not Julie Rowe) in the Bible (the Word of God) that He will send a strong delusion to those that believe not the truth (the true Jesus Christ) that they will believe a lie (the false Christ that is coming).

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

Totally agree with IWriteStuff-emswhismen is almost certainly rowe or one of her fanatics.
Quoting from ndjll(sp?):
“And Julie is sure taking upon herself all the roles of Jesus Christ there isn't she. Also, we have 15 prophets, seers and revelators as it is. But, the ancient church under the Aaronic Priesthood was run one way (called the time of the Prophets) and then the Melchizedek run church, per as Christ Himself set up (basic missionary discussion and Primary stuff here people) is set up in the way that Jospeh Smith set up the LDS church after the Restoration. Lehi, a contemporary of Jeremiah (a book people need to go seriously read before attempting to spout things about that time when it comes to the false teachers and false prophets of the day. ) and probably knew Jeremiah for Lehi was a holy man in the same city. Lehi was called by God ( not just decided to leave because he foresaw destruction) to leave and as we now know, it was for a specific reason. To bring forth the second witness of Jesus Christ in the latter-days”
If we lived during the time of Moses, rowe would’ve been put to death posthaste(maybe in one of her mmp’s, she was, and Israel took her out so fast and hard, that even today, she is walking about STILL stoned).
Personally, i find her more despicable than Obama and Clinton combined, and i am looking forward to the day she finally separates herself fully from the church and public eye, to fully go to her destruction in privacy.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

I admit I listened to what she had to say and am stunned that any member of the LDS faith can buy into what she is selling.
The podcast about Mary Magdalene was horrifying, and really, where does she draw the line on blasphemy?
She speaks of our Savior and Redeemer of all mankind, Lord God Omnipotent, is a casual almost callous manner.

Also, it’s pretty apparent that Julie and her lapdog Eric have spent more time in Dan Brown books and the gnostic gospels (not to be confused with the Apocrypha as they’d have you believe) than in actual scriptures or doctrinal sources.

In their narrative Joseph was much older than we’ve been led to believe, had been previously married to a different Mary, had other children, became a widower, and then married Mary, the mother of our Savior. One, of this version of, Joseph’s children is apparently none other than Joseph of Arimathea. Their narrative comes straight from a Catholicized Dan Brown grail narrative in which, the now step brother of Christ, Joseph of Arimathea, marries Christ’s widow, Mary Magdalene post His ascension, and together they head to Western Europe.

I’ve also noticed that No matter who Julie saw. However valiant or persecuted, she can liken them unto herself and her “sacred mission”. She has a way of making everything about herself.

Another disturbing trend I’ve noticed with these “dreamer” and “NDE” types is the almost sensual way they speak about our Lord. You NEVER hear or read ANY Prophet who has had an encounter with the true Jesus Christ speak about Him that way.

Julie only bears testimony of Christ when it can somehow relate to her and her mission.

She can go on and on about how beautiful or handsome or buff the scriptural people are. What they are wearing and so on (while at the same time giving the most vague of “details”), and yet completely have no clue about things like the entire story of Moses. Nothing she says about Moses is even remotely doctrinal.

It astounds me that these self professed gospel meat eaters, who claim to be so much more spiritually advanced than the rank and file “milk drinkers”, can’t even grasp the simplest of gospel basics. Now I know why we brush up on the basics so much at church. Members might complain about it, but it’s apparent we need more of it.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Emwhisman wrote: January 13th, 2018, 9:38 pm

Hows that imminent ("like any day") earthquake from a few years ago that never happened prior to the election as prophesied by Julie Rowe? What type of fruit is that?

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Emwhishmen:
You are right, The Lord, when he warned that False prophets would abound in the last days stated that we would be able to discern them by their 'fruits'.

What are Julie Rowe's 'fruits'?

Let's see. She's written several books and now is writing even more. She's got a blog and started a Charity. She's making podcasts now. She is promoting her Energy Healing business and speaks at Conferences.

Julie's fruits enrich herself, her 'message', which is that she's a very very special person, in the pre-existence, in her many 'mortal' lives which she believes she's lived and now you are sharing with us her future, as a very very special person, who even the church will look to for revelation, guidance etc.

So, in all this that Julie is doing, where is she bringing glory to God? Every once in a while, she'll throw him a 'shout out', but always at the same time that she promotes herself, her esoteric, mysticism and her delusions of grandeur.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

"if the Apostles were to affirm that she was a prophetess that would cause mass panic and would be dangerous for the saints. It would also take away their agency to pray and find out for themselves who she really is."

yeh if it wasnt for worry of that mass panic, the leaders would be telling us to follow and listen to Prophetess Rowe, but they have to think about what is best for the Saints, it would just be too dangerous. Smart move by the Apostles.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

Let’s see. She's written several books and now is writing even more. She's got a blog and started a Charity. She's making podcasts now. She is promoting her Energy Healing business and speaks at Conferences.
Lol, charity is synonymous for cult in this case me thinks.

And Shadow, laughed way too hard at your last comment.

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

AI2.0 wrote: January 12th, 2018, 1:34 pm
Thanks for clarifying. Of the podcasts I've listened to I've never heard her husband. She does them with Eric Smith and I heard one podcast where they had a special guest. As far as I know, her husband doesn't say anything either way. I agree that her leaders may be treading carefully because they don't know quite how to handle her. I think if she crosses a line that causes someone in higher authority(general authority level) to take notice, then she'll be questioned and probably invited to take her podcasts down and not lecture anymore. I think it took Denver Snuffer to come to the attention of leaders(a GA or apostle) before anything was done about him--then it was brought up to his local leaders to look into what he was doing. It's hard to see this happening to people you love and serve with and their families. It's uncomfortable and easier to just turn a blind eye to it.

I try not to judge her husband, I don't know what it's like trying to deal with someone like Julie who has admitted to mental health issues, but I suspect it is complex. I suspect she truly believes the things she's saying--but I also believe she's deluded and shouldn't be teaching falsehoods without anyone calling her out for it.
“Brother husbands”. I see “brother husbands” foolishly waiting for rowes next nde (her brother husband harem?)
:lol:

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Emwhisman wrote: January 13th, 2018, 9:38 pm How many of us here would believe it if God sent us another Joan of Arc? Or an Abinadi, or a Joseph Smith or Lehi? Lehi had visions and saw the need to leave Jerusalem before it would be destroyed. Yes, he was a prophet but he was not ‘The’ Prophet yet, that was Jeremiah and he chose to stay with his people to the very end and was killed with them. What I am going to say some will hear and some will reject, nevertheless I am compelled.
Julie Rowe, as we refer to her now in this life has been called to lead the Elders of Israel in the battle against Satan and will be the one to finally destroy him at the end of the Millenium in the final battle.
This is why there is so much hatred and distain for her. Satan hates her and is using every tactic to discredit her and her message. Even good people like Shelle McDermot are completely turned against her. I didn’t want to believe that when I had a prompting that Shelle would become one of her Judases’ but I had a first hand experience with Shelle and unfortunately I found out the hard way exactly who she is serving now and that the clear prompting I had previously was correct.

Another important mission Julie has is to help heal the hearts of the children of men, to prepare many harts for the second coming. It is one of the key steps to ready us for the trials that are coming and so, of course the adversary will imitate true healing to make her, and others like her look untrustworthy. (We all know Satan has an imitation for all of God’s gifts) There is so much dangerous energy work out there because of this, that we have to be warned about it by our apostles, ie. Elder Ballard, he was not talking about Julie Rowe. What she does is a blessing from God to help heal hearts. What she’s done for healing my heart is beyond explanation only to say that my heart has been healed from traumas all the way back to childhood and beyond. The peace I feel is hard to explain and very sacred. The money she earns all goes to the GTRF which may end up helping some of us and our loved ones during one of the disasters in a coming day not far off. Money well spent to say the least. Use your discernment to know if what you hear is of God most importantly, pray about it.

I saw questions of people wondering why she hasn’t been excommunicated like Denver Snuffer and people like Kate Kelly. That in itself speaks volumes if you think about it. So many were writing Elder Ballard and President Eyring and others in efforts to shed light on Julie’s claims and books. Nothing has been done about it, they know exactly who she is and what she is doing in fact she received a letter from Elder Eyrings office telling her they “could not comment on her books but that they wished her well” If what she was saying wasn’t true she would have been excommunicated a long time ago, & she certainly would not be receiving mail from the first Presidency saying they wish her well. On the other hand, if the Apostles were to affirm that she was a prophetess that would cause mass panic and would be dangerous for the saints. It would also take away their agency to pray and find out forthemselves who she really is. The silence of the leaders of the church has meaning and those who have ears to hear will understand their silence. (And no, that announcement from CES that her teachings are not for institute and seminary doesn’t mean the church doesn’t support her, that was the equivalent of saying we can’t teach calculus to preschoolers—most of them would not be even close to ready, they’re just learning to read their scriptures every day and not skip out on home and visiting teaching. Those who are ready at that age are very advanced and will find out about her on their own) Others will continue to berate her until they are blindsided by the truth. I only hope and pray it will not come down too heavy over the ears of those who choose to try to ‘steady the arc.’ The distruction of those who are publicly discrediting her on a mass scale has been seen and it is not pretty.

And finally to address the issue people are having will multiple probations. I’m so grateful that the Lord prepared me for this doctrine a few days before #49 came out but I was prepared and made ready so when I was inspired to listen to it, (and I’m so glad I did) I knew that this doctrine of multiple probations is real. This is advanced but true doctrine. I also now understand more of the temple blessings. I thought I understood it before but now I am sure and know partly why Joseph Smith said if he told all that he knew, there would be those among the saints that would try to kill him. It’s in the discourses everyone, it’s in the temple! Don’t just go and do a session but do all of the ordinances and if you listen you will hear it. Pray about it if you’re really wanting to know and don’t hear it. Remember we are in a Terrestrial world, not even the Telestial world yet although we are heading that way and quickly being prepared for it. Those who are ready will go on to the Telestial Kingdom when that time comes. There is so much we don’t know but this is a great time of change and learning if we want to take it upon us and make ourselves ready for it. I do know that Julie Rowe is a Prophetess, and many will be surprised to find out who she really is when this veil is lifted. This coming earthquake may wake some people up to who she is and then again it may not but we all have our free agency.

One of the things that you shared in this post:
Julie Rowe, as we refer to her now in this life has been called to lead the Elders of Israel in the battle against Satan and will be the one to finally destroy him at the end of the Millenium in the final battle.

How do you know this? Where is the reference that explains this? Did Julie Rowe make this claim about herself?

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

One of the things that you shared in this post:

How do you know this? Where is the reference that explains this? Did Julie Rowe make this claim about herself?
[/quote]

JR said this in another one of her podcasts. I can’t remember which one exactly. I think it’s the one where she said she will go into the mountains for 3 1/2 yrs to under go thriugh her translation process!
Last edited by DesertWonderer2 on January 19th, 2018, 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

AI2.0 wrote: January 17th, 2018, 10:48 pm
Emwhisman wrote: January 13th, 2018, 9:38 pm Julie Rowe, as we refer to her now in this life has been called to lead the Elders of Israel in the battle against Satan and will be the one to finally destroy him at the end of the Millenium in the final battle.
How do you know this? Where is the reference that explains this?
The reference was documented by one of my Alaska neighbors right along side of his revelation that his dog revealed to him that black holes are not actually gravitational spacetime deformations but rather are where god hides the socks you lose in your dryer.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: January 18th, 2018, 3:53 pm One of the things that you shared in this post:

JR said this in another one of her podcasts. I can’t remember which one exactly. I think it’s the one where she said she will go into the mountains for 3 1/2 yrs to under go thriugh her translation process!
[/quote]

Thanks, I have not heard that one yet, I did hear her refer to the Elders of Israel doing battle against Satan and destroying him, but she did not say she would lead them.

Once again, it is hard to believe how she's changed from her initial book. I doubt her followers see it though, it's been slowly over time and as they've accepted things, as she builds on them, they accept those as well, no matter how bizarre they sound.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

You know this actually is a bit worrying if she gets excommunicated.

The reason is that well if we start excommunicating people with mental illness or other problems of accountability...and how do you know if they are fully accountable or like 50/50 or somewhere in between you know? As I understand it, she was fine until she suffered a brain injury and then lost it. I have a couple family relatives that I'm not sure if they are fully accountable or partly there...

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

gardener4life wrote: January 20th, 2018, 3:20 pm You know this actually is a bit worrying if she gets excommunicated.

The reason is that well if we start excommunicating people with mental illness or other problems of accountability...and how do you know if they are fully accountable or like 50/50 or somewhere in between you know? As I understand it, she was fine until she suffered a brain injury and then lost it. I have a couple family relatives that I'm not sure if they are fully accountable or partly there...
Hint: Google "Lyme disease".

To be fair, I think the onset of disease preceded the visions/dreams/NDEs/call-it-whatcha-will. Which means all the books are related to it, not just the recent off the wall comments and 21st century Joan of Arc prophesies about leading the Elders of Israel and personally banishing Satan (btw isn't that Christ's job?).

This is why I said I'd pray for her, and have. Something ain't right there. To me, that makes it kinda tragic to watch.