“The task which may come at any time”...

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

“The task which may come at any time”...

Post by friendsofthe »

New blog... Ezra Taft Benson was truly prepared and qualified by the Lord to give our generation the insights we would need...

Let me know what you think... :)

http://thebridegroomcometh.net/the-task ... -any-time/

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Re: “The task which may come at any time”...

Post by friendsofthe »

After posting this blog I began thinking of how the prophecy of the 42 months and Ezra Taft Benson’s statements about the Gentiles “conspire(ing) to overthrow liberty and the Constitution” are simple different views of the same events… If you have followed my previous posts you may already know that I believe we are already in the 42 months… I expect we will see earth shattering changes, even “a new heaven and a new earth” in the very near future…

LatterDayLizard
captain of 100

Post by LatterDayLizard »

Great post Bro. Keele, thanks for sharing! Insightful and well documented as always. I think we have a big responsibility living in the time that we do to do our part in building the kingdom of God.

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

I like it. Thanks for the message

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Who out there besides me thinks that the gentiles are conspiring to “overthrow liberty and the Constitution” and are walking on thin ice? How thick or thin do you think the ice is?

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

It’s hard to say. Yes they are conspiring to overthrow liberty. They have been plotting against it for quite some time. Their own timeline of when they would like to flip the switch keeps getting postponed and they have been patient, but we are soon reaching the point where they will feel like it’s now or never. The masses have been duped, but they are realizing that there is an equal mass that sees right through them.

Lots of “they, them, and their” generalities, but that’s how it is.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

friendsofthe wrote: January 12th, 2018, 6:21 pm Who out there besides me thinks that the gentiles are conspiring to “overthrow liberty and the Constitution” and are walking on thin ice? How thick or thin do you think the ice is?
I'm not so sure it's the "Gentiles" who are conspiring to overthrow liberty and the Constitution.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

There are always groups of people that want to rule over others. Just think about it in more simple terms and it's easier to understand.

-Laman, Lemuel VS Nephi

There was no way that Laman and Lemuel would have ever have accepted Nephi as authority over them. He only wanted inspired teaching and freedom. They wanted to lord over others and have a free and easy life with others doing the work for them. This is partly why these people will never stop. Their thinking is, I want to spend my time in luxury and ease. But to get to that point I have to have others doing the hard parts for me.

That is why they will never stop.

Now...whether or not they will pull it off often depends on whether we will let them. Scriptural examples; Zerahemnah invades Zerahemla and accomplishes it because the lapse, fat government had been living off the excess instead of putting guards up in the lands. Moronihah in another example struggles to win back the lands the Nephites had lost because the Nephites had not only become lapse in following the gospel but were getting lazy, idolatrous as well. (It doesn't actually state they gained ALL those lands back as well.) King Noah's people began to lose against the Lamanites because of only wanting a life of luxury and ease.

All of these examples point to not supporting their government in the struggle of good and evil. This support can take many forms. It's not just a resource game, it's also the struggle of every generation electing and promoting only righteous and good people to be allowed into the government AND the LEGISLATION. (We fall short in both government and the law making / law interpretation sector because we think colleges and bar exams decide who would be a good lawyer or judge instead of righteous people deciding which other righteous people should exceed them.) There's also the aspect of trying to keep the government to represent the people's needs instead of special interest groups, feeding the wealthy who should be feeding the poor and needy, having fair government that is represented by the people and for the people. We have massive failures in not having foreign groups influence our government and lobbyists OVER our domestic majority. The other massive failure is that the candidates for political parties aren't chosen by the people. They are chosen before we have a say in who is good or evil or biased or unbiased. By the time we hear about potential candidates usually only bad candidates are left.