Pentagon and “UFO” program

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
capctr
captain of 100

Pentagon and “UFO” program

Post by capctr »

Really?? :roll:
Just...why?
Of COURSE former SP, dirty hairy reed “led” the program-
Thoughts?
Last edited by capctr on December 31st, 2017, 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Pentagon and “UFO” program

Post by BeNotDeceived »

capctr wrote: December 31st, 2017, 9:47 pm
Thoughts?

Huh, I don't know, what do you think :?:

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

One reason would be to see if these reports are real. If so, it would be important to determine what the origin is. If terrestrial, what country do we need to step up espionage toward? If extraterrestrial, can we learn from observations of their tech?

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

I spent much of my childhood searching the sky, but saw nothing until moving to saratoga, where I’ve seen multiple sightings. Ironically, i no longer find the subject interesting, and instead, find all this troubling .

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

Of course, living near military bases, and remembering how long it took for the stealth bomber to be acknowledged, leads me to conclude that most people are seeing R&D from the science dept.

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

From Joel Skousen: "First, I think the use is using a lot of off-budget money to finance secret weapons systems which will not be used to defend us from this first strike, but will be used thereafter to stop any further attacks while the US and UK regroup under a global military banner. Europe, in fact, may not be included in the first strike as Russia wants to preserve the economy of Europe by blackmailing it into submission. Certainly Europe's meager NATO forces would be incapable of taking on the Russians alone. I think perhaps, that ongoing secret plans within the EU to create an EU army separate from NATO is the intended beginning of a globalist military force that will be built up quickly after this war starts."

I consider it plausible that what appears to be UFO are among secret weapons that could be used to take down Russia, and China if necessary.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

I think Joel has gone off the deep end!!!! I'm surprise this post took so long to be created here...

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

Well, I got tired of waitingLOL

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

lundbaek wrote: January 1st, 2018, 5:53 pm I consider it plausible that what appears to be UFO are among secret weapons....
Anecdotally, someone I know remembered seeing in a 1950s newspaper a military person saying that UFOs are ours; but, having combed through microfilm in the 90s, couldn't find the blurb again.

And a former professor of mine mentioned a couple UFO sightings he had, both at fairly close range and for a decent amount of time, in Australia. These included seeing a craft closely follow the lay of the land and seeing two apparently human silhouettes in a window of a craft. Of one instance, he commented that it seemed like they might have been out for a joyride.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

davedan wrote: January 1st, 2018, 4:59 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVkh2PuVxcw

My favorite UFO video
Why that one?

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

harakim wrote: January 6th, 2018, 10:55 pm
davedan wrote: January 1st, 2018, 4:59 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVkh2PuVxcw

My favorite UFO video
Why that one?
I just like it. Do you have a favorite UFO video?
Last edited by davedan on January 8th, 2018, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

I think a lot of UFOs are built by the government. But I think some are genuine. A lot exist and travel inter-dimensionally.

In the church we are so ingrained in good and evil, Jesus vs Satan, that we forget. This is the telestial kingdom. There are going to be a huge amount of life that functions on the principle of self-interest more than directly following Jesus or Satan. I think this is where alien races fall into place. Not everyone wants exaltation or bodies made in God's image.

Neal A Maxwell said we are not alone in the universe. Why wouldn't alien life exist?

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

davedan wrote: January 7th, 2018, 6:25 am
harakim wrote: January 6th, 2018, 10:55 pm

My favorite UFO video
Why that one?
I just like it. Do you have a favorite UFO video?
I'm sure I have in the past, but I haven't watched videos about UFOs for years. I have seen some UFOs in real life, though. (They were unidentified and I knew a LOT about planes growing up.)

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

The 2004 San Diego UFO video, I think, demonstrates magnetoplasmadynamics.

Looking at the UFO in IR, you can see the corona around the craft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RlbqOl_4NA

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

The phenomemon goes far beyond the Pentagon. A stellar researcher weighs in on the coverup (foul language warning), including citing a recent comment by Mitt.

"#26 Ross Coulthart - Investigating UFOs & Impossible Science":