Enoch90:37-8

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
dafty
captain of 100

Re: Enoch90:37-8

Post by dafty »

LDS Anarchist wrote: December 18th, 2017, 5:31 pm "And I saw that a white bull [a white lie] was born, with large horns [it was a destructive lie], and all the beasts of the field and birds of the air feared him [feared the lie] and made petition to him continually [made the lie their refuge]."

"flowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:" (Isaiah 28:15)

"And I saw till all their kinds were transformed [taking a deceptive form], and they all became white cattle [wolves in sheep's clothing/fake cattle/beasts and birds in cattle clothing]. And the foremost among them [among the fake cattle] was the buffalo, and that buffalo was a great animal, and had great black horns on its head [this one was also destructive]."

How far do you want me to take this?
image.png
image.png (492.87 KiB) Viewed 793 times
white bull of Anarchy...I guess we must dismiss anything u write or say, because your connection to the prophesied white lie is far too close to ignore...but then again most of us knew it already :mrgreen: :P