Why is the topic Strong and Mighty one so controversial if Isaiah?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Love
captain of 100

Re: Why is the topic Strong and Mighty one so controversial if Isaiah?

Post by Love »

I read about. Messiah Ben Joseph to the Gentiles and a messiah Ben David raised up to the Jews Like the Jewish Tradition found in this article.

https://rsc.byu.edu/archived/selections ... en-joseph/

My Understanding of the Marred one comes from this book review of Avraham Gileadi

https://publications.mi.byu.edu/fullscr ... 27&index=9

My understanding of then Indian Joseph comes from Val Brinkerhoff Article.

http://www.7witnesses.com/uploads/3/8/9 ... azelem.pdf

Within the LDSChurch it seems like all views of the end time prophets vary. It seems like some favor one or the other. I am on the fence about them all. I am not sure what condition the church will be in by the time the wheat and tares or the ten virgins divid. I must say that if the People our going to look like the People of Enoch we have a lot of changes due.

Sirius
captain of 100

Post by Sirius »

LDS Anarchist wrote: December 13th, 2017, 3:24 pm
One cannot set something in order unless it is first out of order. And herein lies the conundrum. The Brethren don't teach that the church is out of order, and the saints don't believe that the church is out of order, therefore, there cannot be any need for a mighty and strong one to set things in order, and yet there he is in the scriptures, prophesied to appear. And for many, that's a scary thought, because it means either that the church is out of order, but such is not being taught to the saints, or will yet be out of order in the future. And if it's already out of order, then the logical thought is that what, then, becomes of our guarantee of salvation and exaltation? In other words, these thoughts plant doubts in the hearts and minds of the saints. So, it's easier to sweep this thing under the rug and not discuss it, because a discussion of it might lead to doubts and loss of faith.
I think the Brethren do teach that the church (meaning members) is somewhat out of order or off course.
In recent years I have felt, and I think I am not alone, that we were losing the
ability to correct the course of the Church
. You cannot appreciate how
deeply I feel about the importance of this present opportunity unless you
know the regard, the reverence, I have for the Book of Mormon and how
seriously I have taken the warnings of the prophets, particularly Alma and
Helaman.
Both Alma and Helaman told of the church in their day. They warned about
fast growth, the desire to be accepted by the world, to be popular, and
particularly they warned about prosperity. Each time those conditions
existed in combination, the Church drifted off course. All of those conditions
are present in the Church today.

Helaman repeatedly warned, I think four times he used these words, that the
fatal drift of the church could occur "in the space of not many years." In one
instance it took only six years. (See Helaman 6:32, 7:6, 11:26)..The revelations tell us that there are limits to what mankind will be allowed
to do. When those limits are reached, then comes destruction. And, the
patience of the Lord with all of us who are in leadership positions, is not
without limits. (Boyd K. Packer; Regional Representative Seminar
Friday, March 30, 1990)
http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/freemormon/govern.pdf

I agree that many of the members don't believe or like the idea that they could be out of order or off course. As stated previously, those are they who are drunk with pride. There are so many parallels with today's church body and the Children of Israel. I feel for Moses and his associates as I do with our leaders today. However "out of order" things are in the church today, starts and ends with each individual member.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: The biggest workload of all

Post by Alaris »

Love wrote: January 30th, 2018, 6:52 am
LDS Anarchist wrote: January 29th, 2018, 2:08 pm
Love wrote: January 28th, 2018, 5:27 pm You put a big load on the Joseph Prophet.
There is the David Servant, The Two Witnesses, The Elias.
And John The Revelator and The Three Niphites out there too.
The Elias (who restores all things) is Joseph-Nephi (the Josephite.)
The Two Witnesses are (possibly) the sons of Joseph-Nephi.
John The Revelator is another one who participates during the end times (specifically in the gathering.)
And The Three Nephites are (probably) three of the four angelic helpers of The Elias (who restores all things) :
And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. (Revelation 7:1)

Q. What are we to understand by the four angels, spoken of in the 7th chapter and 1st verse of Revelation?

A. We are to understand that they are four angels sent forth from God, to whom is given power over the four parts of the earth, to save life and to destroy; these are they who have the everlasting gospel to commit to every nation, kindred, tongue, and people; having power to shut up the heavens, to seal up unto life, or to cast down to the regions of darkness. (D&C 77:8)
The names of these three must be from this list:
Nephi Nephi
Timothy Nephi
Jonas Nephi
Mathoni [Surname Unknown]
Mathonihah [Surname Unknown]
Kumen [Surname Unknown]
Kumenonhi [Surname Unknown]
Jeremiah [Surname Unknown]
Shemnon [Surname Unknown]
Jonas [Surname Unknown]
Zedekiah [Surname Unknown]
Isaiah [Surname Unknown]

We know this per this scripture:
And it came to pass that on the morrow, when the multitude was gathered together, behold, Nephi and his brother whom he had raised from the dead, whose name was Timothy, and also his son, whose name was Jonas, and also Mathoni, and Mathonihah, his brother, and Kumen, and Kumenonhi, and Jeremiah, and Shemnon, and Jonas, and Zedekiah, and Isaiah—now these were the names of the disciples whom Jesus had chosen—and it came to pass that they went forth and stood in the midst of the multitude. (3 Nephi 19:4)
The fourth angelic helper is (possibly) Alma the Younger (whose name is Alma Nephi), who desired to preach the gospel to every soul:
O that I were an angel, and could have the wish of mine heart, that I might go forth and speak with the trump of God, with a voice to shake the earth, and cry repentance unto every people! Yea, I would declare unto every soul, as with the voice of thunder, repentance and the plan of redemption, that they should repent and come unto our God, that there might not be more sorrow upon all the face of the earth. (Alma 29:1-2)
The so-called "Davidic Servant" is written "my servant David," which also means "my beloved servant." Who is the Father's "Beloved Servant" who also is the fold's Shepherd? It is Jesus Christ.
And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd. And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it. (Ezekiel 34:23-24)
That leaves us with this possible list:

1) Jesus Christ, The Beloved (David) Servant.
2) [Given Name Unknown] Joseph-Nephi, The Elias who restores all things.
3) [Given Name Unknown] Joseph-Nephi, 1st Witness of #2, possibly son of #2.
4) [Given Name Unknown] Joseph-Nephi, 2nd Witness of #2, possibly son of #2.
5) [Given Name Unknown] Nephi, 1st angelic helper of #2.
6) [Given Name Unknown] Nephi, 2nd angelic helper of #2.
7) [Given Name Unknown] Nephi, 3rd angelic helper of #2.
8) Alma Nephi, 4th angelic helper of #2.
9) John [Surname Unknown], a translated apostle who is commissioned by #2 to help #2 gather the tribes.

We see from this list that Joseph-Nephi is the point man. He's the Nephite man in charge of the end times work. (And most of the top men performing the end times work are also Nephites.) So, yes, I put a big load on Joseph-Nephi because he bears almost all of the load. All of his helpers will do a finite amount of work, whereas Joseph-Nephi will do an inifinite amount (restoring all things.) And The Two Witnesses will witness the infinite amount of work that he will do, fulfilling the law of witnesses.
I like that you have passion, and clearly you have scripture knowledge. I'm not ready to attribute these responseabilities of angels to any person/ prophet) yet. I find it very interesting that you believe in the Joseph. It is interesting that you don't believe in a separate David. but that Alaris and you both think your guy is the Mighty and Strong one. There needs to be more info on these special prophets. We are flying blind.
This is the hidden servant after all.
Isaiah 49:2And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;
The Book of Enoch provides some amazing insights to the hidden aspects of the Davidic Servant.

LDSA and I have some overlap for sure. The more I learn about the Davidic Servant, the more I understand why there are so many prophecies about him and why they are so cryptic. The cryptic nature is one reason there are such diverse opinions. The adversary trying to confound is another. This is why humility and prayer are so essential to discovering the truth about the hidden servant.

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

alaris wrote: January 30th, 2018, 5:58 pm
Love wrote: January 30th, 2018, 6:52 am
LDS Anarchist wrote: January 29th, 2018, 2:08 pm
Love wrote: January 28th, 2018, 5:27 pm You put a big load on the Joseph Prophet.
There is the David Servant, The Two Witnesses, The Elias.
And John The Revelator and The Three Niphites out there too.
The Elias (who restores all things) is Joseph-Nephi (the Josephite.)
The Two Witnesses are (possibly) the sons of Joseph-Nephi.
John The Revelator is another one who participates during the end times (specifically in the gathering.)
And The Three Nephites are (probably) three of the four angelic helpers of The Elias (who restores all things) :
And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. (Revelation 7:1)

Q. What are we to understand by the four angels, spoken of in the 7th chapter and 1st verse of Revelation?

A. We are to understand that they are four angels sent forth from God, to whom is given power over the four parts of the earth, to save life and to destroy; these are they who have the everlasting gospel to commit to every nation, kindred, tongue, and people; having power to shut up the heavens, to seal up unto life, or to cast down to the regions of darkness. (D&C 77:8)
The names of these three must be from this list:
Nephi Nephi
Timothy Nephi
Jonas Nephi
Mathoni [Surname Unknown]
Mathonihah [Surname Unknown]
Kumen [Surname Unknown]
Kumenonhi [Surname Unknown]
Jeremiah [Surname Unknown]
Shemnon [Surname Unknown]
Jonas [Surname Unknown]
Zedekiah [Surname Unknown]
Isaiah [Surname Unknown]

We know this per this scripture:
And it came to pass that on the morrow, when the multitude was gathered together, behold, Nephi and his brother whom he had raised from the dead, whose name was Timothy, and also his son, whose name was Jonas, and also Mathoni, and Mathonihah, his brother, and Kumen, and Kumenonhi, and Jeremiah, and Shemnon, and Jonas, and Zedekiah, and Isaiah—now these were the names of the disciples whom Jesus had chosen—and it came to pass that they went forth and stood in the midst of the multitude. (3 Nephi 19:4)
The fourth angelic helper is (possibly) Alma the Younger (whose name is Alma Nephi), who desired to preach the gospel to every soul:
O that I were an angel, and could have the wish of mine heart, that I might go forth and speak with the trump of God, with a voice to shake the earth, and cry repentance unto every people! Yea, I would declare unto every soul, as with the voice of thunder, repentance and the plan of redemption, that they should repent and come unto our God, that there might not be more sorrow upon all the face of the earth. (Alma 29:1-2)
The so-called "Davidic Servant" is written "my servant David," which also means "my beloved servant." Who is the Father's "Beloved Servant" who also is the fold's Shepherd? It is Jesus Christ.
And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd. And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it. (Ezekiel 34:23-24)
That leaves us with this possible list:

1) Jesus Christ, The Beloved (David) Servant.
2) [Given Name Unknown] Joseph-Nephi, The Elias who restores all things.
3) [Given Name Unknown] Joseph-Nephi, 1st Witness of #2, possibly son of #2.
4) [Given Name Unknown] Joseph-Nephi, 2nd Witness of #2, possibly son of #2.
5) [Given Name Unknown] Nephi, 1st angelic helper of #2.
6) [Given Name Unknown] Nephi, 2nd angelic helper of #2.
7) [Given Name Unknown] Nephi, 3rd angelic helper of #2.
8) Alma Nephi, 4th angelic helper of #2.
9) John [Surname Unknown], a translated apostle who is commissioned by #2 to help #2 gather the tribes.

We see from this list that Joseph-Nephi is the point man. He's the Nephite man in charge of the end times work. (And most of the top men performing the end times work are also Nephites.) So, yes, I put a big load on Joseph-Nephi because he bears almost all of the load. All of his helpers will do a finite amount of work, whereas Joseph-Nephi will do an inifinite amount (restoring all things.) And The Two Witnesses will witness the infinite amount of work that he will do, fulfilling the law of witnesses.
I like that you have passion, and clearly you have scripture knowledge. I'm not ready to attribute these responseabilities of angels to any person/ prophet) yet. I find it very interesting that you believe in the Joseph. It is interesting that you don't believe in a separate David. but that Alaris and you both think your guy is the Mighty and Strong one. There needs to be more info on these special prophets. We are flying blind.
This is the hidden servant after all.
Isaiah 49:2And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;
The Book of Enoch provides some amazing insights to the hidden aspects of the Davidic Servant.

LDSA and I have some overlap for sure. The more I learn about the Davidic Servant, the more I understand why there are so many prophecies about him and why they are so cryptic. The cryptic nature is one reason there are such diverse opinions. The adversary trying to confound is another. This is why humility and prayer are so essential to discovering the truth about the hidden servant.

Love wrote: January 30th, 2018, 1:58 pm I read about. Messiah Ben Joseph to the Gentiles and a messiah Ben David raised up to the Jews Like the Jewish Tradition found in this article.

https://rsc.byu.edu/archived/selections ... en-joseph/

My Understanding of the Marred one comes from this book review of Avraham Gileadi

https://publications.mi.byu.edu/fullscr ... 27&index=9

My understanding of then Indian Joseph comes from Val Brinkerhoff Article.

http://www.7witnesses.com/uploads/3/8/9 ... azelem.pdf

What I find interesting Alaris and LdsA, is that early church Leaders thought that both Josephite and The David Leader were to come. I would like to say yes to both of you. I don't follow all the scripture trails put forward. But definatly believe Key ones point that there is a Joseph and a David Prophet. If Joseph Smith thought so, so do I.

The notion of a latter-day king assuming the Davidic throne is not new to Gileadi and is not of itself particularly controversial. The prophet Joseph Smith himself prophesied of such a figure: “Although David was a king, he never did obtain the spirit and power of Elijah and the fullness of the Priesthood; and the Priesthood that he received, and the throne and kingdom of David is to be taken from him and given to another by the name of David in the last days, raised up out of his lineage.”2 Orson Hyde, in his dedicatory prayer on the Mount of Olives, also apparently made reference to the same person: “Let them know that it is Thy good pleasure to restore the kingdom to Israel—raise up Jerusalem as its capital, and constitute her people a distinct nation and government, with David Thy servant, even a descendant from the loins of ancient David to be their king.”3

Early leaders Oliver Cowdery, Parley and Orson Pratt, David Whitmer, and Spencer W. Kimball all spoke or wrote about this “future Indian prophet” in our day. Up until 1921, the footnote for 2nd Nephi 3:24 said “future Indian prophet.”

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Love wrote: December 13th, 2017, 8:11 am Isaiah Chapter 28
Woe to the drunkards of Ephraim!--Revelation comes line upon line and precept upon precept--Christ, the sure foundation, is promised.

1 Woe to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is a fading flower, which are on the head of the fat valleys of them that are overcome with wine!
2 Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand.
3 The crown of pride, the drunkards of Ephraim, shall be trodden under feet:
4 And the glorious beauty, which is on the head of the fat valley, shall be a fading flower, and as the hasty fruit before the summer; which when he that looketh upon it seeth, while it is yet in his hand he eateth it up.
5 In that day shall the Lord of hosts be for a crown of glory, and for a diadem of beauty, unto the residue of his people,
6 And for a spirit of judgment to him that sitteth in judgment, and for strength to them that turn the battle to the gate.
7 But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment.
Several Snufferites joined this forum in August 2017. Are you one, too?

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

Silver wrote: January 30th, 2018, 9:40 pm
Woe to the drunkards of Ephraim!--Revelation comes line upon line and precept upon precept--Christ, the sure foundation, is promised.

1 Woe to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is a fading flower, which are on the head of the fat valleys of them that are overcome with wine!
2 Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand.
4 And the glorious beauty, which is on the head of the fat valley, shall be a fading flower, and as the hasty fruit before the summer; which when he that looketh upon it seeth, while it is yet in his hand he eateth it up.
5 In that day shall the Lord of hosts be for a crown of glory, and for a diadem of beauty, unto the residue of his people,
6 And for a spirit of judgment to him that sitteth in judgment, and for strength to them that turn the battle to the gate.
7 But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment.
No just looking at what early prophets have said. I have never read anything from Snuffer. I don't know what he even teaches.

Are you a Follower of Snuffer?

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

Love wrote: January 31st, 2018, 4:23 am

No
I have never read anything from Snuffer. I don't know what he teaches. :?

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

I believe Joseph Smith saw God the Father and Jesus Christ.
I believe Joseph Smith Was a Prophet.
I believe that the Book of Mormon is true.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Love wrote: January 31st, 2018, 4:23 am

No just looking at what early prophets have said. I have never read anything from Snuffer. I don't know what he even teaches.

Of course not. He's been excommunicated and is now endeavoring to lead astray many of God's children. He has several vocal followers here and apparently many silent supporters as well. The name of the forum notwithstanding, apostates can preach Snufferism without fear.

LDSFF = Lots of Dastardly Snufferites are Free to Fool

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Love wrote: January 31st, 2018, 5:09 am I believe Joseph Smith saw God the Father and Jesus Christ.
Do you sustain Russell M. Nelson as prophet, seer and revelator and as the President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, as the only man authorized by God to speak for His entire Church?

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

Silver wrote: January 31st, 2018, 5:32 am
Love wrote: January 31st, 2018, 5:09 am I believe Joseph Smith saw God the Father and Jesus Christ.
Do you sustain Russell M. Nelson as prophet, seer and revelator and as the President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, as the only man authorized by God to speak for His entire Church?
I am temple Worthy. :D Why judge people?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Love wrote: January 31st, 2018, 6:33 am
I didn't ask you if you are temple worthy and I didn't judge you because I haven't figured out where you stand yet. I note that you avoided my question about President Russell M. Nelson which was only the result of how you responded about Joseph Smith but not the current prophet.

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

You can't be temple worthy if you don't support the prophet Past and present. Truth is always true.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Love wrote: January 31st, 2018, 6:53 am You can't be temple worthy if you don't support the prophet Past and present. Truth is always true.
You're great at avoiding questions.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

marc wrote: December 18th, 2017, 1:51 pm
Spaced_Out wrote: December 18th, 2017, 1:41 amIf some freaking idiot like Snuffer comes out of the woodwork and claims he is now the new seer and has the authority to rule the church .. What will you d!! I personally will laugh to the point I drop dead. If it was during the tribulations or post tribulation I would just shoot the idiot in the head and put him out of his misery...We will talk again at the great judgement bar.....
Raca. From the Aramaic word reka or reqa, "foolish" or "empty headed." Derived from a root word meaning "to spit." An offensive word used to show contempt for someone. Jesus warned that the use of such a word to describe someone was tantamount to murder and deserving of the severest punishment of the law (Matthew 5). I fear for your own soul at the judgement bar.
LOL

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

Silver wrote: January 31st, 2018, 6:40 am
I didn't ask you if you are temple worthy and I didn't judge you because I haven't figured out where you stand yet. I note that you avoided my question about President Russell M. Nelson which was only the result of how you responded about Joseph Smith but not the current prophet.
His response was very snufferlike for someone who claims not to be one of his followers ... but I digress.

I’m late to this party but I just wanted to answer the question posed at the beginning: “why is the topic OMS controversial if Isaiah? Simple. It’s only controversial bc certain individuals have corrupted scripture in such a way as to promote false doctrine that supports an apostate group. The ironic thing is this group claims to be the most Christ focused of all yet the corrupted meaning of the verses is actually anti-christ as they take HIM out of the scriptures and replace Him with a man.

In the famous words of Daffy Duck: har har har it is to laugh.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: January 31st, 2018, 7:41 am
Silver wrote: January 31st, 2018, 6:40 am

His response was very snufferlike for someone who claims not to be one of his followers ... but I digress.

I’m late to this party but I just wanted to answer the question posed at the beginning: “why is the topic OMS controversial if Isaiah? Simple. It’s only controversial bc certain individuals have corrupted scripture in such a way as to promote false doctrine that supports an apostate group. The ironic thing is this group claims to be the most Christ focused of all yet the corrupted meaning of the verses is actually anti-christ as they take HIM out of the scriptures and replace Him with a man.

In the famous words of Daffy Duck: har har har it is to laugh.
Perfect answer to the original question. Better late than never.

So another question needs answering: Why is this sort of incessant heretical posting by apostates allowed to continue on a site with LDS in the name?

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

If people in personal study come to an understanding through the the spirit that is good? Yes!!!! We are all on different levels of understanding don't mock people's progression, just because yours is different. I don't affiliate with people who persecute the LDS Church, but truth can be found in many places, the spirit is the teacher of these things. I have seen God in math, science, and other sources. Spend more time building people up than breaking them down. This site provides, learning and Friendship if you let it.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Love wrote: January 31st, 2018, 8:01 am If people in personal study come to an understanding through the the spirit that is good? Yes!!!! We are all on different levels of understanding don't mock people's progression, just because yours is different. I don't affiliate with people who persecute the LDS Church, but truth can be found in many places, the spirit is the teacher of these things. I have seen God in math, science, and other sources. Spend more time building people up than breaking them down. This site provides, learning and Friendship if you let it.
OK, you don't sustain Russell M. Nelson as a prophet, seer and revelator. I get it. (That makes you non-temple worthy, by the way.) My problem is with the non-LDS and apostate LDS who try to convince believers of falsehoods like the heresy of MMP by wresting the scriptures and quotes of general authorities. Those pushing such heresy claim that they came "to an understanding through the the spirit" which is impossible because there is only one truth. Interpretations, there are many. However, there is only one truth.

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

Silver wrote: January 31st, 2018, 8:16 am
Love wrote: January 31st, 2018, 8:01 am If people in personal study come to an understanding through the the spirit that is good? Yes!!!! We are all on different levels of understanding don't mock people's progression, just because yours is different. I don't affiliate with people who persecute the LDS Church, but truth can be found in many places, the spirit is the teacher of these things. I have seen God in math, science, and other sources. Spend more time building people up than breaking them down. This site provides, learning and Friendship if you let it.
OK, you don't sustain Russell M. Nelson as a prophet, seer and revelator. I get it. (That makes you non-temple worthy, by the way.) My problem is with the non-LDS and apostate LDS who try to convince believers of falsehoods like the heresy of MMP by wresting the scriptures and quotes of general authorities. Those pushing such heresy claim that they came "to an understanding through the the spirit" which is impossible because there is only one truth. Interpretations, there are many. However, there is only one truth.
When someone wants to spit on others it shows their true character?

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

If I was a investigator of the church would that change how you treat my difference?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Love wrote: January 31st, 2018, 8:37 am
Silver wrote: January 31st, 2018, 8:16 am
When someone wants to spit on others it shows their true character?
A curious question from someone loathe to reveal their true character.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Love wrote: January 31st, 2018, 8:40 am If I was a investigator of the church would that change how you treat my difference?
"If" is a big word, but ineffective as a bargaining chip.

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

Love wrote: January 31st, 2018, 6:53 am You can't be temple worthy if you don't support the prophet Past and present. Truth is always true.
Contention is not of me.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Love wrote: January 31st, 2018, 8:52 am
Contention is not of me.
I know another LDSFFer who uses that line when his heresy is pointed out. Curiouser and curiouser.