We Live in The Times of The Shadows

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Z2100
captain of 100

Re: We Live in The Times of The Shadows

Post by Z2100 »

On The Fringe wrote: December 15th, 2017, 6:48 pm
Z2100 wrote: December 15th, 2017, 2:42 pm
harakim wrote: December 15th, 2017, 12:27 am
On The Fringe wrote: December 13th, 2017, 1:03 pm
But the thing is that we live at the end of the 6th Seal, not the beginning. And the Middle Ages were probably not faked. Any proof to refute my statement? If there was a concern for a correct date and calendar, the Lord would’ve already told us. To believe that we live in the year 6187 AM is preposterous. People really like to believe that history starts in 4000 BC. But anyone who knows about living in the 11th hour should figure that the Fall of Man was well before 4000 BC.
I can't refute as I haven't studied about the Middle Ages being faked - I just know that there are people that believe that! I'd be interested as to why they believe that however.

When you say "6187 AM" what does AM mean? I am familiar with BCE and ACE which is what I learned from a few archaeology classes I took. I'm guessing it means years from the fall?

I think it makes sense that the Fall happened before 4000 BCE and not exactly on that year (that's in line as to my thoughts) - I think people have gone with that year as an approximation and many just assume that's exactly when the fall happened.

Your signature states we are in 6920 since the fall of man. Is there a few references you could point me to to support that? I'm always looking for more reading material. So that would be 4,903 BCE you think the fall happened?
Good questions. AM just means "Anno Mundi" which means, "in the year of our world." it shows how many years have gone by since the Fall of Man.

1.First of all, we live at the end of the 6th seal, not the begignning
2. The end-part of the sixth seal is about 6600-6999 AM, with the middle as 6500-6599 AM, and the beginning as 6000-6499 AM.
3. Obviously, the Fall of Man was most-likely before 4000 BC.
4. So if the year is 6787, then the Fall of Man would be about 4770 BC
5. I expect to 7th Seal to be opened around 2097 with the 3.5 years of tribulations and plagues (could be sooner)
6. Anything beyond 2200 would most likely be the millennium. We'll be too advanced and will ive on other worlds

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

And in 337 days, it will all be a thing of the past.

Regular updates to the countdown to the Day of the Lord by the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven at :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

alaris wrote: December 12th, 2017, 11:27 am
Z2100 wrote: December 12th, 2017, 11:05 am
alaris wrote: December 12th, 2017, 11:01 am We are living in the last days not a shadow of the last days. 1 Nephi 14 is being fulfilled.
That scripture has been in the works for over 187 years
Longer. However, specifically I believe these verses are being fulfilled - they were given to us as a signal to know when the covenants to Israel regarding its gathering is about to take place - not a shadow gathering. The gathering.
1 Nephi 14:14 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, beheld the power of the Lamb of God, that it descended upon the saints of the church of the Lamb, and upon the covenant people of the Lord, who were scattered upon all the face of the earth; and they were armed with righteousness and with the power of God in great glory.

15 And it came to pass that I beheld that the wrath of God was poured out upon that great and abominable church, insomuch that there were wars and rumors of wars among all the nations and kindreds of the earth.

16 And as there began to be wars and rumors of wars among all the nations which belonged to the mother of abominations, the angel spake unto me, saying: Behold, the wrath of God is upon the mother of harlots; and behold, thou seest all these things—

17 And when the day cometh that the wrath of God is poured out upon the mother of harlots, which is the great and abominable church of all the earth, whose founder is the devil, then, at that day, the work of the Father shall commence, in preparing the way for the fulfilling of his covenants, which he hath made to his people who are of the house of Israel.
I could be wrong - and part of me certainly hopes I am - but if we are witnessing the unraveling of the mother of abominations as I believe we are, then wars will follow.

To many people are waking to our awful situation - the corrupt mass media is kicking and screaming as more people realize just how horrendously fake the news is. Pedophiles and predators are no longer being hidden according to the oaths and combinations they made ...
This is true that Alaris said. Before the fall of Babylon it's preceded by wars and rumours of wars. This is scripturally based and in 1 Nephi, 2 Nephi, and Isaiah that also will match up with the above verses and confirm the event order. First the rumors of wars, and enmity growing throughout the world. Then it says that they will fall by their own sword, drunk on their own anger/rage; wars will break forth in a way that will be unstoppable and fall of Babylon/whore of the Earth/church of Babylon occurs. (I think part of the meaning is rejection of the light of Christ bad enough that people will always be fighting and in fights eventually.)

It also says the Lord will save his people even if by fire. He's alluding to certain events with the fire reference. He's also showing that these things have to happen to SAVE his people from persecution and from being overcome. (The bad fruit of the vineyard threatening to overcome the remaining good fruit.)

We can only dwell on a few things to help us get through it. "...only in Zion will we be the only people not be at war with one another..." But even in that we have to do certain things to avoid it. Like avoid enmity, show love to others. We're struggling with that part. We need to include others. And be careful of arguing over scriptures like we do here sometimes.
This can be intimidating to think about but if you read the references