We Live in The Times of The Shadows

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Z2100
captain of 100

We Live in The Times of The Shadows

Post by Z2100 »

It’s probably nothing but I have a hunch...

Since we live in the Times of the Shadows, some prophecy has been fulfilled in the BoR, but when the Josephite comes out of his box then the BoR will become literal.

Now= Shadow fulfillments’ of the BoR
Future= Literal fulfillments’ of the BoR

I believe that the sign on September 23 was both literal and a shadow sign.

We’re also at the end of the Book of Revelation shadow signs. When the BoR shadow signs end, the literal ones will begin. And it might take not too long until it happens.

I’m also waiting for the fufillment of JST Revelation 19
Attachments
8F196E83-8656-49C5-9D5B-82FDEDD7600D.png
8F196E83-8656-49C5-9D5B-82FDEDD7600D.png (156.24 KiB) Viewed 1702 times

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: We Live in The Times of The Shadows

Post by Alaris »

We are living in the last days not a shadow of the last days. 1 Nephi 14 is being fulfilled.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

alaris wrote: December 12th, 2017, 11:01 am We are living in the last days not a shadow of the last days. 1 Nephi 14 is being fulfilled.
That scripture has been in the works for over 187 years

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

Excuse me with my ignorance. Wtheck is a BoR?

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

LdsMarco wrote: December 12th, 2017, 11:23 am Excuse me with my ignorance. Wtheck is a BoR?
Book of Revelation

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Z2100 wrote: December 12th, 2017, 11:05 am
alaris wrote: December 12th, 2017, 11:01 am We are living in the last days not a shadow of the last days. 1 Nephi 14 is being fulfilled.
Longer. However, specifically I believe these verses are being fulfilled - they were given to us as a signal to know when the covenants to Israel regarding its gathering is about to take place - not a shadow gathering. The gathering.
1 Nephi 14:14 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, beheld the power of the Lamb of God, that it descended upon the saints of the church of the Lamb, and upon the covenant people of the Lord, who were scattered upon all the face of the earth; and they were armed with righteousness and with the power of God in great glory.

15 And it came to pass that I beheld that the wrath of God was poured out upon that great and abominable church, insomuch that there were wars and rumors of wars among all the nations and kindreds of the earth.

16 And as there began to be wars and rumors of wars among all the nations which belonged to the mother of abominations, the angel spake unto me, saying: Behold, the wrath of God is upon the mother of harlots; and behold, thou seest all these things—

17 And when the day cometh that the wrath of God is poured out upon the mother of harlots, which is the great and abominable church of all the earth, whose founder is the devil, then, at that day, the work of the Father shall commence, in preparing the way for the fulfilling of his covenants, which he hath made to his people who are of the house of Israel.
I could be wrong - and part of me certainly hopes I am - but if we are witnessing the unraveling of the mother of abominations as I believe we are, then wars will follow.

To many people are waking to our awful situation - the corrupt mass media is kicking and screaming as more people realize just how horrendously fake the news is. Pedophiles and predators are no longer being hidden according to the oaths and combinations they made ...

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

alaris wrote: December 12th, 2017, 11:27 am
Longer. However, specifically I believe these verses are being fulfilled - they were given to us as a signal to know when the covenants to Israel regarding its gathering is about to take place - not a shadow gathering. The gathering.
1 Nephi 14:14 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, beheld the power of the Lamb of God, that it descended upon the saints of the church of the Lamb, and upon the covenant people of the Lord, who were scattered upon all the face of the earth; and they were armed with righteousness and with the power of God in great glory.

15 And it came to pass that I beheld that the wrath of God was poured out upon that great and abominable church, insomuch that there were wars and rumors of wars among all the nations and kindreds of the earth.

16 And as there began to be wars and rumors of wars among all the nations which belonged to the mother of abominations, the angel spake unto me, saying: Behold, the wrath of God is upon the mother of harlots; and behold, thou seest all these things—

17 And when the day cometh that the wrath of God is poured out upon the mother of harlots, which is the great and abominable church of all the earth, whose founder is the devil, then, at that day, the work of the Father shall commence, in preparing the way for the fulfilling of his covenants, which he hath made to his people who are of the house of Israel.
I could be wrong - and part of me certainly hopes I am - but if we are witnessing the unraveling of the mother of abominations as I believe we are, then wars will follow.

To many people are waking to our awful situation - the corrupt mass media is kicking and screaming as more people realize just how horrendously fake the news is. Pedophiles and predators are no longer being hidden according to the oaths and combinations they made ...
Pretty cool that we’re seeing the secret combinations getting revealed. I think there’s a scripture on that the secrets combinations will be revealed. Not sure which scripture it is...

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

I have a feeling we're going to see earthquakes first. California isn't looking pretty :(

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

LdsMarco wrote: December 12th, 2017, 12:43 pm I have a feeling we're going to see earthquakes first. California isn't looking pretty :(
Yeet

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

LdsMarco wrote: December 12th, 2017, 12:43 pm I have a feeling we're going to see earthquakes first. California isn't looking pretty :(
Might could be - record number of mini earthquakes from my home town about two years ago. Something's been brewing!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... g-one.html

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

alaris wrote: December 12th, 2017, 1:40 pm Might could be - record number of mini earthquakes from my home town about two years ago. Something's been brewing!
I actually think that's a good thing. I suppose the pressure is being released?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

LdsMarco wrote: December 12th, 2017, 1:54 pm
alaris wrote: December 12th, 2017, 1:40 pm Might could be - record number of mini earthquakes from my home town about two years ago. Something's been brewing!
I actually think that's a good thing. I suppose the pressure is being released?
I think pressure's building - there's been a lot more quakes than that since - quake storms as well. Spaced_out would know better as he's a bona fide geologist.

e-eye2.0
captain of 100

Post by e-eye2.0 »

I thought this topic was about "Shadow" and his influence on the forum. Boy was I greatly disappointed.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

e-eye2.0 wrote: December 12th, 2017, 4:49 pm I thought this topic was about "Shadow" and his influence on the forum. Boy was I greatly disappointed.
haha

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Z2100 wrote: December 12th, 2017, 11:34 am

Pretty cool that we’re seeing the secret combinations getting revealed. I think there’s a scripture on that the secrets combinations will be revealed. Not sure which scripture it is...
Here's one:

Luke 12:3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

alaris wrote: December 12th, 2017, 1:40 pm
Might could be - record number of mini earthquakes from my home town about two years ago. Something's been brewing!

Before fracking OKC never had earthquakes 💥

On The Fringe
captain of 50

Post by On The Fringe »

I sincerely believe a lot of people have the timeline off. We are only at the beginning of the end. We've got a long journey ahead of us before the "real" last days. There is still much to be done and accomplished; there are many prophecies that, as of yet, have not been fulfilled. And every single prophecy, even if it wasn't written down, will come to pass.

However, I am known to say, "Act and prepare like Christ will be coming tomorrow... But expect it to happen in your children's lifetime."

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

On The Fringe wrote: December 13th, 2017, 1:06 am
I sincerely believe a lot of people have the timeline off. We are only at the beginning of the end. We've got a long journey ahead of us before the "real" last days. There is still much to be done and accomplished; there are many prophecies that, as of yet, have not been fulfilled. And every single prophecy, even if it wasn't written down, will come to pass.

However, I am known to say, "Act and prepare like Christ will be coming tomorrow... But expect it to happen in your children's lifetime."
I’m with you on this. This is decades away and the best way we can get ready for it is to... get ready for it. I’ll give it about 30-40 years, tops.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

The "real" last days, as you put it, could be anywhere from weeks away to decades, honestly, I can't really tell. We are currently living in a time period where the fulfillment of prophecy could literally happen any day now, if it hasn't started being fulfilled already. Honestly, I think many of you underestimate just how quickly these prophecies can be fulfilled. many of the prophecies that we believe have not been fulfilled yet could be rapidly fulfilled in a matter of days, weeks, or months at the drop of a hat.

We may have days left to prepare, or years, or decades. At this point, its a toss up.

On The Fringe
captain of 50

Post by On The Fringe »

Durzan wrote: December 13th, 2017, 12:39 pm The "real" last days, as you put it, could be anywhere from weeks away to decades, honestly, I can't really tell. We are currently living in a time period where the fulfillment of prophecy could literally happen any day now, if it hasn't started being fulfilled already. Honestly, I think many of you underestimate just how quickly these prophecies can be fulfilled. many of the prophecies that we believe have not been fulfilled yet could be rapidly fulfilled in a matter of days, weeks, or months at the drop of a hat.

We may have days left to prepare, or years, or decades. At this point, its a toss up.
If you believe that hundreds of years in the Middle Ages were faked as some people do now, then we would be hundreds of years away. That probably didn't happen though ;)

Edit: Adding text

I do agree it's a toss-up. I do not profess to KNOW when it will happen, or even the general timeframe. People have been predicting it will happen soon since the days of Joseph Smith. I think it will happen when many have lost their faith and people stop attempting to predict exactly when things will happen. People may never stop predicting though. Either way from my studying of the Word I believe it is a ways away. That's just my opinion however.

Once things gain steam, the momentum will very hard to ignore for those are waiting and watching.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

On The Fringe wrote: December 13th, 2017, 1:03 pm
Durzan wrote: December 13th, 2017, 12:39 pm The "real" last days, as you put it, could be anywhere from weeks away to decades, honestly, I can't really tell. We are currently living in a time period where the fulfillment of prophecy could literally happen any day now, if it hasn't started being fulfilled already. Honestly, I think many of you underestimate just how quickly these prophecies can be fulfilled. many of the prophecies that we believe have not been fulfilled yet could be rapidly fulfilled in a matter of days, weeks, or months at the drop of a hat.

If you believe that hundreds of years in the Middle Ages were faked as some people do now, then we would be hundreds of years away. That probably didn't happen though ;)

I do agree it's a toss-up. I do not profess to KNOW when it will happen, or even the general timeframe. People have been predicting it will happen soon since the days of Joseph Smith. I think it will happen when many have lost their faith and people stop attempting to predict exactly when things will happen. People may never stop predicting though. Either way from my studying of the Word I believe it is a ways away. That's just my opinion however.

Once things gain steam, the momentum will very hard to ignore for those are waiting and watching.
The faking the middle ages makes a lot of sense to me. And that would make sense that Joseph Smith came a the beginning of the 1000 years like the other dispensation heads, not at the end.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

e-eye2.0 wrote: December 12th, 2017, 4:49 pm I thought this topic was about "Shadow" and his influence on the forum. Boy was I greatly disappointed.
Not nearly as disappointed as I.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

harakim wrote: December 15th, 2017, 12:27 am

The faking the middle ages makes a lot of sense to me. And that would make sense that Joseph Smith came a the beginning of the 1000 years like the other dispensation heads, not at the end.
But the thing is that we live at the end of the 6th Seal, not the beginning. And the Middle Ages were probably not faked. Any proof to refute my statement? If there was a concern for a correct date and calendar, the Lord would’ve already told us. To believe that we live in the year 6187 AM is preposterous. People really like to believe that history starts in 4000 BC. But anyone who knows about living in the 11th hour should figure that the Fall of Man was well before 4000 BC.

On The Fringe
captain of 50

Post by On The Fringe »

Z2100 wrote: December 15th, 2017, 2:42 pm
harakim wrote: December 15th, 2017, 12:27 am
Durzan wrote: December 13th, 2017, 12:39 pm
But the thing is that we live at the end of the 6th Seal, not the beginning. And the Middle Ages were probably not faked. Any proof to refute my statement? If there was a concern for a correct date and calendar, the Lord would’ve already told us. To believe that we live in the year 6187 AM is preposterous. People really like to believe that history starts in 4000 BC. But anyone who knows about living in the 11th hour should figure that the Fall of Man was well before 4000 BC.
I can't refute as I haven't studied about the Middle Ages being faked - I just know that there are people that believe that! I'd be interested as to why they believe that however.

When you say "6187 AM" what does AM mean? I am familiar with BCE and ACE which is what I learned from a few archaeology classes I took. I'm guessing it means years from the fall?

I think it makes sense that the Fall happened before 4000 BCE and not exactly on that year (that's in line as to my thoughts) - I think people have gone with that year as an approximation and many just assume that's exactly when the fall happened.

Your signature states we are in 6920 since the fall of man. Is there a few references you could point me to to support that? I'm always looking for more reading material. So that would be 4,903 BCE you think the fall happened?

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

Good point. Specifically it seems to me that this particular verse has yet to happen but will happen soon.

There is another verse in the Book of Mormon similar to verse 15, that seems to allude that the wars and rumors of wars have a time order that are to be placed before the fall of the Church of the Devil. (Verses 15 to 17.) First, wars and rumors of wars, then the wrath of God is open up upon the Church of the Devil; then it falls. I hadn't noticed this until recently reading it. But it does suggest that the wars and rumors of wars taking place in all of the world are a sign that the Church of the Devil is going to fall soon. The order right before before is important. (This is again correlated in Genesis with the same pattern. It states violence/wars throughout all the Earth before the Flood.). (Before someone knocks this by saying there's always been wars, the distinction of there always being continual war and violence, peace taken from the other (another correlation from this phrase!), is different from here a war in x country and there a war later in y country, etc. (D&C Section 1 shows relationship of peace taken from the Earth, then judgment comes.)

15 And it came to pass that I beheld that the wrath of God was poured out upon that great and abominable church, insomuch that there were wars and rumors of wars among all the nations and kindreds of the earth. 16 And as there began to be wars and rumors of wars among all the nations which belonged to the mother of abominations, the angel spake unto me, saying: Behold, the wrath of God is upon the mother of harlots; and behold, thou seest all these things— 17 And when the day cometh that the wrath of God is poured out upon the mother of harlots, which is the great and abominable church of all the earth, whose founder is the devil, then, at that day, the work of the Father shall commence, in preparing the way for the fulfilling of his covenants, which he hath made to his people who are of the house of Israel.

(Wow, I probably could look up and do a whole study just on the idea of peace taken from the Earth.)