God Affirms Trump?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

God Affirms Trump?

Post by Alaris »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... minal.html

The subject ought to make Silver's blood boil, but I could not resist!

For those who would rather read the short, short version: A jihadist suicide bomber's pipe bomb device went off early in Manhattan, NY. The bomber was the only one seriously injured. I believe this was a clear sign from God to affirm our President's recent announcement to recognize Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel and move the US embassy to Jerusalem. Let's list out the reasons:

1. The bomb went off early
2. Only the bomber was seriously injured
3. The bomber survives for questioning
4. The bomber survives, shames Jihad, and loses his 70+ virgins - a divine statement against Islam
5. Of all the spin, "Your thoughts and prayers and meaningless - DO something about pipe control" will not be part of the spin.

OK # 5 is a bonus, but still. Thoughts and prayers are only meaningless when bombs and trucks are not being used apparently, because the only other logical conclusion is tighter immigration. *gasp* The video of the bomb also seems to show that it may have even been somewhat of a dud. If that's true, then that would be # 6 (OK # 5)

OK I'm waxing political, when this is meant to be inspirational. It took me about an hour after reading the above headline to realize this was most likely a sign from God to show his approval, his power, and his ultimate control over our safety. Anyway, I'd love to hear thoughts on this.

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Re: God Affirms Trump?

Post by setyourselffree »

alaris wrote: December 11th, 2017, 9:53 am http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... minal.html

For those who would rather read the short, short version: A jihadist suicide bomber's pipe bomb device went off early in Manhattan, NY. The bomber was the only one seriously injured. I believe this was a clear sign from God to affirm our President's recent announcement to recognize Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel and move the US embassy to Jerusalem. Let's list out the reasons:

4. The bomber survives, shames Jihad, and loses his 70+ virgins - a divine statement against Islam
5. Of all the spin, "Your thoughts and prayers and meaningless - DO something about pipe control" will not be part of the spin.

OK # 5 is a bonus, but still. Thoughts and prayers are only meaningless when bombs and trucks are not being used apparently, because the only other logical conclusion is tighter immigration. *gasp* The video of the bomb also seems to show that it may have even been somewhat of a dud. If that's true, then that would be # 6 (OK # 5)

OK I'm waxing political, when this is meant to be inspirational. It took me about an hour after reading the above headline to realize this was most likely a sign from God to show his approval, his power, and his ultimate control over our safety. Anyway, I'd love to hear thoughts on this.
God is never happy with a man who isn't chaste and is dishonest. Trump is disgusting. I believe he is an AntiChrist. Its amazing how many Christians are falling for this idiot.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

setyourselffree wrote: December 12th, 2017, 12:52 am
alaris wrote: December 11th, 2017, 9:53 am http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... minal.html

God is never happy with a man who isn't chaste and is dishonest. Trump is disgusting. I believe he is an AntiChrist. Its amazing how many Christians are falling for this idiot.
Trump is married now to a beautiful woman. Since you don't personally know what he does or doesn't do anymore with other women, let's give him the benefit of the doubt that he is living a morally chaste life now with his current wife. Isn't this Church supposed to be about forgiveness and repentance. This man is not LDS. Why is he being judged based on LDS standards?

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

I love that Trump has the liberal politicians, media leftists, Hollywood and the many Rino's up in arms and frustrated. That alone gives me encouragement. He's exactly what this country needs. And contrary to what a very few suppose, the establishment didn't put him there, the peeps did.

frankcastle
captain of 10

Post by frankcastle »

alaris wrote: December 11th, 2017, 9:53 am
You are inferring that we would be better off with Hillary! That was really our only choices in the last election, Trump or Hillary. I for one, feel very lucky that we got Trump.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

frankcastle wrote: December 12th, 2017, 8:58 am
You are inferring that we would be better off with Hillary! That was really our only choices in the last election, Trump or Hillary. I for one, feel very lucky that we got Trump.
You really need to fix your quote as it wasn't alaris who said the above.

Replace the top bracketed text with:

quote=setyourselffree post_id=824842 time=1513065162 user_id=8746

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

When elections began, I didn't like Trump much but when it got down to the wire, I was beginning to receive impressions from the Spirit that Trump was the guy to vote for. For those who haven't noticed, dark secrets have been coming out of darkness ever since he popped up. That should tell you something. Secret Combinations are being revealed to the American people. It is up to us to see it or put our heads under the sand.

Trump isn't perfect but God always chosen the weak. Besides, God knows what he's doing :)

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Matchmaker wrote: December 12th, 2017, 3:47 am

Trump is married now to a beautiful woman. Since you don't personally know what he does or doesn't do anymore with other women, let's give him the benefit of the doubt that he is living a morally chaste life now with his current wife. Isn't this Church supposed to be about forgiveness and repentance. This man is not LDS. Why is he being judged based on LDS standards?
As with Roy Moore, women only come out against Republicans when the names are locked on the ballots. Duh! ;) :mrgreen: Not sure who or what Mr. Green is but there he is.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

What a laughingstock this place is on the Trump subject. Who cares what I think?

What none of you Trump sycophants have ever successfully disputed are the simple facts that Trump is an elite, surrounded by elites, who by their very actions or backgrounds are criminals and traitors. Our military is still completely engaged in foreign entanglements and actively looking for more. The national debt is still growing because Trump has not abolished the Federal Reserve System so all Americans are still debt slaves.

So if Massa give us an extra morsel o' bread, we be so thankful and forget when Massa beat us last.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Silver wrote: December 12th, 2017, 10:52 am

What a laughingstock this place is on the Trump subject. Who cares what I think?
A lot of people will stop reading after your first sentence. Maybe try a friendlier tone and more people may care what you think.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

alaris wrote: December 12th, 2017, 10:57 am

A lot of people will stop reading after your first sentence. Maybe try a friendlier tone and more people may care what you think.
That's the thing. I don't care what people think. Are you still reading this? I mean it's way past the first sentence. Wow! You're still reading.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Silver wrote: December 12th, 2017, 11:08 am

That's the thing. I don't care what people think. Are you still reading this? I mean it's way past the first sentence. Wow! You're still reading.
Good for you Silver.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

alaris wrote: December 12th, 2017, 11:23 am

Good for you Silver.
So full hypocrisy on view. Thank you very much. Alaris gets to casually throw out the opening barb: "make Silver's blood boil."

But if I respond in kind, I'm told to be nice: "Maybe try a friendlier tone and more people may care what you think."

Then if I go sarcastic, like alaris, how does he respond? More of the same.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Silver wrote: December 12th, 2017, 11:27 am
alaris wrote: December 12th, 2017, 11:23 am

Good for you Silver.
So full hypocrisy on view. Thank you very much. Alaris gets to casually throw out the opening barb: "make Silver's blood boil."

But if I respond in kind, I'm told to be nice: "Maybe try a friendlier tone and more people may care what you think."

Then if I go sarcastic, like alaris, how does he respond? More of the same.
Wooooah Silver. (See what I did there?) I think my tone is pretty clear and there is obviously no malice intended with a shout out to the forums most vocal anti Trump trumpeter. I was hoping you'd chime in and even knew there was a good chance it would be less than civil.

You realize you've already spent about as much time as it would have taken to do some research and post some links. Instead, you've chosen to compel me to do my own. The word "compelling" is only obviously sarcastic because you're condescension is less than. So, unless you want to continue to point out my hypocrisy let's call it a day.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

LdsMarco wrote: December 12th, 2017, 9:56 am When elections began, I didn't like Trump much but when it got down to the wire, I was beginning to receive impressions from the Spirit that Trump was the guy to vote for. For those who haven't noticed, dark secrets have been coming out of darkness ever since he popped up. That should tell you something. Secret Combinations are being revealed to the American people. It is up to us to see it or put our heads under the sand.

Trump isn't perfect but God always chosen the weak. Besides, God knows what he's doing :)
Isn’t there a scripture that talks about secret combinations being revealed?

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

Z2100 wrote: December 12th, 2017, 11:38 am Isn’t there a scripture that talks about secret combinations being revealed?
D&C 123: 12–15:

For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties, and denominations, who are blinded by the subtle craftiness of men, whereby they lie in wait to deceive, and who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it— Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven— These should then be attended to with great earnestness. Let no man count them as small things; for there is much which lieth in futurity, pertaining to the saints, which depends upon these things.