Why are inverted pentagrams on LDS Mormon Temples? And other information.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Why are inverted pentagrams on LDS Mormon Temples? And other information.

Post by kirtland r.m. »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90OThOa59cIThis quote below is too good not to post. It was made as a comment to this video.
2 years ago
"It's interesting to note that the first temple built by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was built in 1840. The man credited to changing the meaning of the pentagram did not do so until 1855. Clearly, we see Satan is always trying to steal what God has created and twist it's meaning. I think of the symbol of the rainbow. God put it in the sky to remind us of the covenant He made with Noah, but now what is it being used for?"
I spend about one or two percent of my gospel study time studying anti l.d.s./other anti christian material so that I may strengthen myself and family and anyone throughout the world who has a testimony of the Lord and some knowledge of things as they really are who might need a shot of faith and truth at any time, or would receive it if given the opportunity as a new investigator. I am in good company, there are many others like me. There are answers to all of these anti propaganda efforts put forth by Satan and his many supporters both in the spirit world, and those in the flesh. Only if we will not put forth the effort, or listen to others who would lead us astray or know not where to look for answers(including prayer and direct revelation) will these things become a stumbling block.
While on the subject of temples, I will leave you with an important story about the Jordan River Temple. About twenty five years ago a friend of mine who worked with me as a Temple Square tour guide told us in a prayer meeting that she had been at a fireside where one of the J.R. Temple Presidency had spoken. He said one morning he came to enter the Temple even earlier than normal. as he got inside and walked the halls he was permitted to see the Temple filled angels rejoicing at the work that goes on there. Remember the Joseph Smith quote "if you could gaze into heaven five minutes..." How wonderful that must have been to see what he was shown.

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Re: Why are inverted pentagrams on LDS Mormon Temples? And other information.

Post by Dave62 »

God creates; Satan imitates.