Storm dream

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Storm dream

Post by XEmilyX »

So this was a fun dream I had. It's not prophetic I don't think, but it makes you think! We are all messengers of the word, we all can help people get out of spiritual turmoil. Especially in the last days when things will heat up!

*The collapsing tent dream:
A tent made of heavy materials, rebar at the top and other various materials not usually used in tents to support such a huge structure was in place. It was probably as long as a small mall. I went inside.
It was divided in sections. One section, there were idols working on their performances, another were kids, another were people shopping at this indoor grocery market in this tent.
I watched the performers do their tricks, sing and prepare for a play.
Then I noticed something scary. The tent started to collapse, metal breaking.
I saw the tent start to fall down before anyone else.
I told everyone in the performers section to leave the tent before they got smashed. The performers, singers, dancers, actors, people working on the play were all too focused on their work and the glamour and their emotions, and the day to day things, and too disorganized as a group to pay notice to me, and quickly discarded my cry because of the chaos they were already in.
They continued to sing and practice for their play. "Dont talk to those two. One is too angry to talk to people and the other is too high strung. " the director said about two of his performers. "But its falling!" I said pointing. The director waved me off.
I ran to another part of the tent to warn the people and get everyone out.
I came to the kids section. Kids all around playing and with a loud voice I said,
"Everyone! Leave the tent, its falling down hurry!" All of the kids finally listened as I caught their attention from their toys and they ran outside the tent. They believed me and quickly acted.
I was relieved that at least the kids were outside of the tent. But they stood nearly feet away from it. "Run all the way to the grass over there and wait!" I pointed to the grass much farther and a safe distance away.
They all headed towards the grass. Some older kids in charge of little kids etc.
Then I came to another section, the tent building creaking loudly, but no one heard. I watched it collapse on the performers side, and it was heading quickly this way.
I ran to the next section.
A woman in a changing stall came out. "Lady, you need to leave the tent!" I say exasperated
"Why?" She asked frustrated and defiant. "Leave the tent! Its falling!" I said again not understanding why she asked that. "No its not." She said. "Yes, it is, its falling!" I said. The woman argued a moment with me.
Stop arguing with me and just do it! I thought of just leaving her because she was wasting my time to save others. then she finally believed me, but because of the choices she made before this moment regarding her character, she became too scared to move out of the way. "I'm too scared to leave!" She said as she walked as if it was a chore to do, as if she were in quicksand. "Dont be, hurry!" I said trying to help her along and then she became dilusional. "I cant leave i cant! Its too scary! The tents falling! Im so scared i cant move because of my condition!" She said, but I knew she wasn't being truthful for she was fine a moment ago. "I cant move. I cant move!" I try to help her but she would not let me and became dilusional. "The door! Youll feel better outside the door! Go! Hurry!" But she was so caught up in her fear she could not leave. She was too far gone to save.
I hated parting but i had to move on to warn the others. I left her and ran to the grocery store section.
I ran, the destruction getting faster and told the store,
"Hurry! Hurry! Get out! The tent is collapsing!" I said loudly.
But people did not listen, they moved lethargically, like zombies getting their groceries. "Hello! Hello! Everyone!" I screamed frantically. A few turned their heads. "The tent is falling! Get out!" A few started to wake up, snap out of it, and start to leave the tent. This was the most frustrating section to be in, because no one listened, they were all obsessed with groceries, food, stuff, and their own world and deadness inside they could not hear. "The tent, everyone! Its falling! Hurry, leave!" I yelled and they did not respond. Some mocked me. Some outright didnt believe me, someone trying to save them. "Its not falling, stop bothering us." "Liar." I waved my hands frantically to catch attention. "Guys! You're going to die if you dont get out! Leave! Who cares about groceries!" And no one listened.
I looked back at the tent through the other door and saw that it was crashing down quickly and coming our way. I gave one last shout and decided to leave since no one believed me.
I ran out the door to the outside, to save myself and the entire tent building collapsed quickly.
Dust flew high and the tent was caught up in a storm unlike any other that hit the city before.
I was relieved that at least all of the children were safe, and a few that did hear my message. And the fate of others was now entirely because of themselves, it was sad, but they chose not to listen.
A storm, unlike any other in history had come upon the city and many were not ready, many not prepared, and many perished save the children and the few souls that could hear.
What an interesting and scary dream haha. .
#responsetolifeiseverything

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Re: Storm dream

Post by gardener4life »

A lot of people are really having dreams like this. For real. For some its a tent that's caving in like you, others have dreams of leaving the city to be in the tents, others they are trying to leave a football stadium full of people and feel trapped, and others they dream its a university with tall buildings that they can't find the exit too.

I think they are all just seeing whatever 'image' fits to hit home with them that it's happening soon. Otherwise so many people at such a short time shouldn't be having the dreams like this. Even more interesting is that its not always church members that have them (though its always people of faith trying to live right.) It's sometimes easier to bring this up in an anonymous environment. I think there's reason so many people are experiencing stuff like this.

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

XEmilyX wrote: November 12th, 2017, 6:20 pm So this was a fun dream I had. It's not prophetic I don't think, but it makes you think! We are all messengers of the word, we all can help people get out of spiritual turmoil. Especially in the last days when things will heat up!

*The collapsing tent dream:
A tent made of heavy materials, rebar at the top and other various materials not usually used in tents to support such a huge structure was in place. It was probably as long as a small mall. I went inside.
It was divided in sections. One section, there were idols working on their performances, another were kids, another were people shopping at this indoor grocery market in this tent.
I watched the performers do their tricks, sing and prepare for a play.
Then I noticed something scary. The tent started to collapse, metal breaking.
I saw the tent start to fall down before anyone else.
I told everyone in the performers section to leave the tent before they got smashed. The performers, singers, dancers, actors, people working on the play were all too focused on their work and the glamour and their emotions, and the day to day things, and too disorganized as a group to pay notice to me, and quickly discarded my cry because of the chaos they were already in.
They continued to sing and practice for their play. "Dont talk to those two. One is too angry to talk to people and the other is too high strung. " the director said about two of his performers. "But its falling!" I said pointing. The director waved me off.
I ran to another part of the tent to warn the people and get everyone out.
I came to the kids section. Kids all around playing and with a loud voice I said,
"Everyone! Leave the tent, its falling down hurry!" All of the kids finally listened as I caught their attention from their toys and they ran outside the tent. They believed me and quickly acted.
I was relieved that at least the kids were outside of the tent. But they stood nearly feet away from it. "Run all the way to the grass over there and wait!" I pointed to the grass much farther and a safe distance away.
They all headed towards the grass. Some older kids in charge of little kids etc.
Then I came to another section, the tent building creaking loudly, but no one heard. I watched it collapse on the performers side, and it was heading quickly this way.
I ran to the next section.
A woman in a changing stall came out. "Lady, you need to leave the tent!" I say exasperated
"Why?" She asked frustrated and defiant. "Leave the tent! Its falling!" I said again not understanding why she asked that. "No its not." She said. "Yes, it is, its falling!" I said. The woman argued a moment with me.
Stop arguing with me and just do it! I thought of just leaving her because she was wasting my time to save others. then she finally believed me, but because of the choices she made before this moment regarding her character, she became too scared to move out of the way. "I'm too scared to leave!" She said as she walked as if it was a chore to do, as if she were in quicksand. "Dont be, hurry!" I said trying to help her along and then she became dilusional. "I cant leave i cant! Its too scary! The tents falling! Im so scared i cant move because of my condition!" She said, but I knew she wasn't being truthful for she was fine a moment ago. "I cant move. I cant move!" I try to help her but she would not let me and became dilusional. "The door! Youll feel better outside the door! Go! Hurry!" But she was so caught up in her fear she could not leave. She was too far gone to save.
I hated parting but i had to move on to warn the others. I left her and ran to the grocery store section.
I ran, the destruction getting faster and told the store,
"Hurry! Hurry! Get out! The tent is collapsing!" I said loudly.
But people did not listen, they moved lethargically, like zombies getting their groceries. "Hello! Hello! Everyone!" I screamed frantically. A few turned their heads. "The tent is falling! Get out!" A few started to wake up, snap out of it, and start to leave the tent. This was the most frustrating section to be in, because no one listened, they were all obsessed with groceries, food, stuff, and their own world and deadness inside they could not hear. "The tent, everyone! Its falling! Hurry, leave!" I yelled and they did not respond. Some mocked me. Some outright didnt believe me, someone trying to save them. "Its not falling, stop bothering us." "Liar." I waved my hands frantically to catch attention. "Guys! You're going to die if you dont get out! Leave! Who cares about groceries!" And no one listened.
I looked back at the tent through the other door and saw that it was crashing down quickly and coming our way. I gave one last shout and decided to leave since no one believed me.
I ran out the door to the outside, to save myself and the entire tent building collapsed quickly.
Dust flew high and the tent was caught up in a storm unlike any other that hit the city before.
I was relieved that at least all of the children were safe, and a few that did hear my message. And the fate of others was now entirely because of themselves, it was sad, but they chose not to listen.
A storm, unlike any other in history had come upon the city and many were not ready, many not prepared, and many perished save the children and the few souls that could hear.
What an interesting and scary dream haha. .
#responsetolifeiseverything
Now imagine you frantically going around yelling, "the tent is falling" and when all is said and done the tent didn't fall. That would be a vision of some people on this board desperately grasping at last days events.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Welcome, Emily.

Your dream reminds me of a scripture: "All is well in Zion; yea, Zion prospereth, all is well."

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

Yeah stuff like this you don't just go out telling people in real life. They would think your nuts. But the fact that we can't talk about spiritual things in our society is also a sign how far off the beaten path our society is.

Problem 2, we don't know when the tent will fall. We just know we're told one day it will and it'll be bad.