Identity of the red dragon of the Apocalypse

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

Who is the red dragon?

BrianM
47%
other
53%

Total votes: 17
dafty
captain of 100

Identity of the red dragon of the Apocalypse

Post by dafty »

πŸ˜‚

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Re: Identity of the red dragon of the Apocalypse

Post by gardener4life »

Actually Silver or that swimming against the stream guy could give him a run for his money. :)

mcusick
captain of 100

Post by mcusick »

At first I thought this was a joke . . . Then I gave it some thought, and it kind of makes a lot of sense.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I hope this isn't dafty's last post!

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

mcusick wrote: ↑November 9th, 2017, 2:07 pm At first I thought this was a joke . . . Then I gave it some thought, and it kind of makes a lot of sense.
lol

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

On a serious note, just in case this is really someone's question;

We learn from the scriptures that it is the goal of the Church of the Devil, to persecute and slay the Saints of God. Great and spacious building, whore of the Earth, Babylon, Church of the Devil are all synonymous for Babylon and those serving the devil. That's backed up in scripture. Further there is the scripture in Revelation describing the Dragon waiting to eat up the child being born of the woman, which matches with scriptures in the Book of Mormon talking about the Devil and Church of the Devil that 'slayeth the Saints of God'.

It's interesting to think about.

Also a thought on this...in a church there are many rooms. This is why people have trouble identifying the church of the Devil. The identifying trait is that it tries to persecute and slay the Saints of God. Rather than say its this or that church, or Russia we can also remember churches have many rooms in them. Each room can be different vehicles connected with organizations both temporal and spiritual trying to favor wicked and combine to get gain against the righteous. (Or in another type of thinking, get gain by parasitic relationships that have victims for love of money, wealth, power, whoredoms, etc as described in Lehi's dream.)

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

alaris wrote: ↑November 9th, 2017, 2:10 pm I hope this isn't dafty's last post!
most probably is but not because the red dragon devoured me but cause im too dull to contribute to this forum πŸ˜‚...and on even more serious note, who are the 5 traitors that voted 'other'?😠(its U alaris innit? ur spiting me now cause I was multiple clicking on ur blog? lol)

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

dafty wrote: ↑November 9th, 2017, 2:33 pm
most probably is but not because the red dragon devoured me but cause im too dull to contribute to this forum πŸ˜‚...and on even more serious note, who are the 5 traitors that voted 'other'?😠(its U alaris innit? ur spiting me now cause I was multiple clicking on ur blog? lol)
I'll never talk! Never!!!!! I'd rather the red dragon come in here right now and eat you all alive!!!!!

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

I'm one of those traitors. But forgive me for my lack of knowledge because this post is over my head. :?

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

kittycat51 wrote: ↑November 10th, 2017, 9:43 am
I'm one of those traitors. But forgive me for my lack of knowledge because this post is over my head. :?
no problemo, u sinned in innocence 😁