The order of highter kingdoms??

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Warrior Of Jah
captain of 10

The order of highter kingdoms??

Post by Warrior Of Jah »

whats is this order of the superiors kingdoms? joseph smith taught us that when we were in the celestial earth we will to receive a rock with our name and this rock have some misterious things about a superior order of kingdoms, but what is more superior than the celestial kingdom?

my mission's president said me this but he had no so assurence about this.

i learned to that in gnosis we have 6 heavens

inho
captain of 1,000

Re: The order of highter kingdoms??

Post by inho »

D&C 130:10
Then the white stone mentioned in Revelation 2:17, will become a Urim and Thummim to each individual who receives one, whereby things pertaining to a higher order of kingdoms will be made known;
The verse does not specify what we are comparing these higher order of kingdoms. I don't think that it references to kingdoms higher than the celestial. I think the celestial kingdom is a higher order than e.g. telestial, and that is what is meant with the verse.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

inho wrote: November 7th, 2017, 1:59 pm
Then the white stone mentioned in Revelation 2:17, will become a Urim and Thummim to each individual who receives one, whereby things pertaining to a higher order of kingdoms will be made known;
The verse does not specify what we are comparing these higher order of kingdoms. I don't think that it references to kingdoms higher than the celestial. I think the celestial kingdom is a higher order than e.g. telestial, and that is what is meant with the verse.
Although, I'm not sure if the original source for this Section supports my reading:
The earth when it is purified will be made like unto crystal and will be a Urim & Thummim whereby all things pertaining to an inferior kingdom, or all kingdoms of a lower order will be manifest to those who dwell on it. And this earth will be with Christ Then the white stone mentioned in Rev. c 2 v 17 is the Urim & Thummim whereby all things pertaining to an higher order of kingdoms even all kingdoms will be made known and the a white stone is given to each of those who come into this the celestial kingdom

http://www.josephsmithpapers.org/paper- ... -clayton/4

Warrior Of Jah
captain of 10

Post by Warrior Of Jah »

inho wrote: November 7th, 2017, 2:04 pm
Although, I'm not sure if the original source for this Section supports my reading:
The earth when it is purified will be made like unto crystal and will be a Urim & Thummim whereby all things pertaining to an inferior kingdom, or all kingdoms of a lower order will be manifest to those who dwell on it. And this earth will be with Christ Then the white stone mentioned in Rev. c 2 v 17 is the Urim & Thummim whereby all things pertaining to an higher order of kingdoms even all kingdoms will be made known and the a white stone is given to each of those who come into this the celestial kingdom

there is end to progress?

gangbusters
captain of 100

Post by gangbusters »

Warrior Of Jah wrote: November 7th, 2017, 2:28 pm
inho wrote: November 7th, 2017, 2:04 pm

there is end to progress?
It depends what you mean by progress. I’m no expert on the topic, but if you believe Elder McConkie in Mormon Doctrine, he said that Heavenly Father had progressed as far as he could as far as his attributes and virtues, etc, and only continues to progress as far as his dominions, creations, etc.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Check out my blog in my sig. Start with The Seven Levels of Mankind linked on the left.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Warrior Of Jah wrote: November 7th, 2017, 1:26 pm whats is this order of the superiors kingdoms? joseph smith taught us that when we were in the celestial earth we will to receive a rock with our name and this rock have some misterious things about a superior order of kingdoms, but what is more superior than the celestial kingdom?

my mission's president said me this but he had no so assurence about this.

i learned to that in gnosis we have 6 heavens
If you take any two facts (intelligents or planets) and compare them, one will be greater than the other but the truth is there will always be one greater then them both, except once you reach God (or Kolob) for they are greater than them all.

Abraham 3

16 If two things exist, and there be one above the other, there shall be greater things above them; therefore Kolob is the greatest of all the Kokaubeam that thou hast seen, because it is nearest unto me.

17 Now, if there be two things, one above the other, and the moon be above the earth, then it may be that a planet or a star may exist above it; and there is nothing that the Lord thy God shall take in his heart to do but what he will do it.

18 Howbeit that he made the greater star; as, also, if there be two spirits, and one shall be more intelligent than the other, yet these two spirits, notwithstanding one is more intelligent than the other, have no beginning; they existed before, they shall have no end, they shall exist after, for they are gnolaum, or eternal.

19 And the Lord said unto me: These two facts do exist, that there are two spirits, one being more intelligent than the other; there shall be another more intelligent than they; I am the Lord thy God, I am more intelligent than they all.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

D&C 130:10 Then the white stone mentioned in Revelation 2:17, will become a Urim and Thummim to each individual who receives one, whereby things pertaining to a higher order of kingdoms will be made known;

11 And a white stone is given to each of those who come into the celestial kingdom, whereon is a new name written, which no man knoweth save he that receiveth it. The new name is the key word.
The above is a strong suggestion that the promises of overcoming given to the seven churches in Revelation chapters 2 and 3 have eternal implications. They are sequential and Revelation 2:17 is the third use of overcoming. There are five additional promises - four given to the remaining of the seven churches and the final aligned to Christ and the promised rewards for overcoming as a Savior. Below are all eight promises with the two I referenced bolded. The first two levels are the promises of overcoming the first and second estates.
1. Revelation 2:7 To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
2. Revelation 2:11 He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
3. Revelation 2:17 To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
4. Revelation 2:26-28 And to him who overcometh, and keepeth my commandments unto the end, will I give power over many kingdoms; And he shall rule them with the word of God; and they shall be in his hands as the vessels of clay in the hands of a potter; and he shall govern them by faith, with equity and justice, even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star.
5. Revelation 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
6. Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
7. Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
8. Revelation 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
So, D&C 130:10 refers to the higher orders that have yet to be attained & their respective challenges overcome. The promises of overcoming each subsequent level is detailed. They align to the seven dispensation heads who each demonstrate how to overcome their respective order. The eighth aligns to Christ who demonstrates how to overcome His level. The temple endowment walks us through Adam's from whence he started to where he is now - at the penultimate (next to last) order. He goes to sleep and wakes up again before he receive Eve - this is a symbol of him overcoming the first challenge to pass to a telestial world where marriages are sealed.