War Against The Saints

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Son of Liberty
captain of 100

War Against The Saints

Post by Son of Liberty »

Has anyone else found it odd Jason Chaffetz and Rand Paul both get assaulted and severely beat up outside there homes. Scare tactics? They are trying to silence some of our fiercest warriors we must pray for these Saints and these truly noble men. The attacks on the church today are obviously more false flags initiated by the power elite here in the US to help carry out there agenda of disarming the American public and double edged sword in assaulting the liberties of rightful gun owners and peaceful religious members who deserve a chance to defend themselves.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Re: War Against The Saints

Post by kittycat51 »

Wait, when was Jason beat up? I live just around the block from him. Never heard anything of that. I know he has been threatened several times as well as his family, but not any beatings.

Son of Liberty
captain of 100

Post by Son of Liberty »

Rand Paul has been threatened and has now been attacked at his home and severely beaten and broken. and Trey Gowdy was threatened and his family Jason Chaffetz was threatened but then he also suffered a severe injury in which required surgery and as quickly as possibly announced his retirement. The good guys working for us are being intimidated silenced and removed this is not a good time. These guys were very good at shaking up the hornets nest. Please pray for there protection. We are losing are key power pieces and the Gadiantons are consolidating power and removing the Saints who rightesouly oppose the evil Agendas sweeping America.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

They are doing that to try to get people to force votes for future impeachment of Trump and to control voting of government officials. It's obvious what it means and is. And if you think about it, don't you think its odd that people involved in crimes that are politicians aren't getting arrested? This is why I think...threats of stuff like this and carrying it out. It's being done on small scale on less noticable people first, then don't be surprised when it starts moving up.

Why aren't the Clintons and Obama in prison yet? They never will be in part because of schemes like this.

Son of Liberty
captain of 100

Post by Son of Liberty »

kittycat51 wrote: November 5th, 2017, 10:34 pm Wait, when was Jason beat up? I live just around the block from him. Never heard anything of that. I know he has been threatened several times as well as his family, but not any beatings.

https://youtu.be/KFICmJv6s-Q

Watch this read the comments and watch all of Jason Chaffetz videos of him going after high profile government entities or people. Going after corruption going after tyranny government overreach. And trying to Audit the federal reserve he was forced out he didn't voluntarily retire.