[Deleted]

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Re: A short end times chronology (according to the book of Revelation)

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

Interesting. I myself put the silence in heaven for the space of half an hour ending around 2020, Oct 30 to be exact. Skousen also had a similar idea. Just so happens that the Grand Solar Minimum peaks in 2021.
Just curious, where did you get the term Josephite?
In the sermon on the mount, Christ tells us that only AFTER the Sun is darkened and the Moon turned to blood will the Son of Man return.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

what do the other 6 angels do, whilst Elias is chasing his carrot? Are they in 'a box' as well?

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

Also...u said rev1-3 relate to past events, however, the way I read it:
* rev 1:20-...the 7 stars are the Angels"
*rev 9:1 -...I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss". So the mighty Angel is a star.
...coincidently(?), there are 7 stars and 7 angels, all spoken of in the same book. The Lord holds the stars in his hand and He also 'puts Elias in spiritual box' as u said(which goes to show The lord holds Elias in his hand/controls him and his life).
Therefore, if stars=Angels, wouldnt the message to seven angels from chapters 1-3 be given indirectly to the 7 Stars/Angels/Servants born in our times?(between 1970 and 2020 according to ur finding).
Just quick thought, although I do admit Im biased here cause I do believe so, although Im happy to be proven otherwise...

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

At the very least Revelation 1-3 are a representation of spiritual progression for all God's children and the promised rewards of overcoming each. The temple endowment aligns with the second through fifth promises, which means there are at least three to come (8th overcometh is in chapter 21 and is aligned to the Saviors overcoming.)

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

LDS Anarchist wrote: ↑November 6th, 2017, 2:45 pm
dafty wrote: ↑November 6th, 2017, 5:44 am Also...u said rev1-3 relate to past events, however, the way I read it:
* rev 1:20-...the 7 stars are the Angels"
*rev 9:1 -...I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss". So the mighty Angel is a star.
...coincidently(?), there are 7 stars and 7 angels, all spoken of in the same book. The Lord holds the stars in his hand and He also 'puts Elias in spiritual box' as u said(which goes to show The lord holds Elias in his hand/controls him and his life).
Therefore, if stars=Angels, wouldnt the message to seven angels from chapters 1-3 be given indirectly to the 7 Stars/Angels/Servants born in our times?(between 1970 and 2020 according to ur finding).
Just quick thought, although I do admit Im biased here cause I do believe so, although Im happy to be proven otherwise...
Read the JST for those chapters. It corrects the text to read "servants" instead of "angels" in each instance. These aren't the angels of the later chapters, but the servants of God over the churches of John's time.

JST of Revelation
I have read it lol
i thought I made my point clear, but I guess nit, nevermind...
and what other 6 angels? r u serious?

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

😭...and thers me having high hopes for this thread lol