More news on Nov. 4th, Full-Page NY Times Ad Demands Antifa Revolution to Overthrow Trump

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Re: More news on Nov. 4th, Full-Page NY Times Ad Demands Antifa Revolution to Overthrow Trump

Post by gardener4life »

DEEPER storm wrote: November 3rd, 2017, 5:36 pm
Elizabeth wrote: November 3rd, 2017, 1:01 pm:( :cry:

Yes, the Soviet Union may be dead and gone, but the Soviet philosophy is not - divide and conquer all those who refuse to submit to rule by only the law of the jungle – as opposed to the rule of law.
One of the uber left’s newest initiatives to divide and conquer America has been the rise of Antifa. We’re not quite sure why it hasn’t worked that well, but it’s got something to do with the inate wisdom of red-blooded Americans.
In any case, Antifa’s latest attempt will begin tomorrow, Saturday as they try to paint the Trump/Pence administration as an illegitimate regime in need of impeachment at the least, or some sort of violent ouster – preferably.
This weekend has been in the works since these documents were published on August 6 by Refuse Fascism. And by the way, I just can’t resist noting the outright irony of an openly fascist group trying to thinly disguise themselves by use of the age-old smoke and mirrors technique – that is trying to label your opponents with the very violent and illicit tactics that you, yourself, are using.
And that is exactly what the Clintons have done by trying to brand President Trump as a secret Russian colluder, when they, themselves have perpetrated an unbelievable collusion with the old Soviet active measures group, the size and scale of which are just starting to come to light.
Their continued attempts to tie Trump to Russia are not working very well, but they have nothing else to throw up to try to slow the Trump Train which is continuing to plow through the swamp.
According to the laughable Antifa call to arms:
“Our protest must grow day after day and night after night—thousands becoming hundreds of thousands, and then millions—determined to act to put a stop to the grave danger that the Trump/Pence Regime poses to the world by demanding that this whole regime be removed from power…”
Do not be alarmed. The police are on our side – with the exception of those in Las Vegas who have been shut down by an FBI that appears to have been significantly co-opted into the enemy camp during the Obama years.
thanks for your comments. However I would point out that the Soviet Union is not dead and gone. They just changed their theme song and name to put people into a sleepy unwatchful haze. There are a lot of points to this that you can find on this. And if you are really going to try to take over large sections of the world and expand its the perfect tactic. Make people think you are wearing the good guy hat while you are up to the same old tricks. People don't know how to deal with people like this. It confuses the hell out of them and paralyzes their ability to fight them. Just look at how people mislabel bad and good in our country and we understand the culture here. Now you have other parts of the world doing it? It's no wonder people can't tell if its the Soviet Union or a new Russian republic, etc.

How that helps. Your other comments were nice. Keep it up.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Re: More news on Nov. 4th, Full-Page NY Times Ad Demands Antifa Revolution to Overthrow Trump

Post by brianj »

gardener4life wrote: November 3rd, 2017, 6:53 pm thanks for your comments. However I would point out that the Soviet Union is not dead and gone. They just changed their theme song and name to put people into a sleepy unwatchful haze. There are a lot of points to this that you can find on this. And if you are really going to try to take over large sections of the world and expand its the perfect tactic. Make people think you are wearing the good guy hat while you are up to the same old tricks. People don't know how to deal with people like this. It confuses the hell out of them and paralyzes their ability to fight them. Just look at how people mislabel bad and good in our country and we understand the culture here. Now you have other parts of the world doing it? It's no wonder people can't tell if its the Soviet Union or a new Russian republic, etc.

How that helps. Your other comments were nice. Keep it up.
You beat me to it, gardener. I don't think anybody would enjoy an involuntary visit to Lubyanka today than they would have 20 years ago.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

OK new thought; sorry I'm talkative today.

Don't you think its interesting that people are mixing up how to get freedom? The idea of how to get freedom affects peoples' perceptions of how freedom works. This was on my mind today. And it's in the scriptures.

D&C 98:8
I, the Lord God, make you free, therefore ye are free indeed; and the law also maketh you free.
John 8:32
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Mosíah 5:8
And under this head ye are made free, and there is no other head whereby ye can be made free

JST, Genesis 48:11 Joseph Smith Translation
For thou shalt be a light unto my people, to deliver them in the days of their captivity, from bondage; and to bring salvation unto them, when they are altogether bowed down under sin.
Lamentations 4:22
¶The punishment of thine iniquity is accomplished, O daughter of Zion; he will no more carry thee away into captivity: he will visit thine iniquity, O daughter of Edom; he will discover thy sins.
Hosea (chapter heading) Chapter 9The people of Israel are taken into captivity for their sins—Ephraim will be a wanderer among the nations. '

First we see clear scriptural references (from all books of scripture) that freedom is gained by the buildup of making good choices by following the gospel. Wow, that's cool. Being free feels good. We want to be free. Living right makes us free. Sin puts us into bondage. Making bad choices cuts away our agency in pieces.

D&C 130:19 And if a person gains more knowledge and intelligence in this life through his diligence and obedience than another, he will have so much the advantage in the world to come (How many of you thought that this can me more freedom in the world to come?)

I suppose where I'm going with this is I think people rebel and raise hell in society because they don't want to be good or obedient. Some of them might really don't know and be misguided. But if they knew and were taught obedience comes from being good they wouldn't do that. I was just thinking its interesting with this stuff with Antifa and the NFL stooges that its so interesting that they are rebelling and not realizing that they can't get what they want by doing it that way. There's a better way. And the way they are doing it will only keep promoting war. War and rebellion are promoted when people want blessings but don't want to do the gospel way to get those 'blessings'. So they are trying to still get those blessings by what looks like a short cut AKA by cheating and stealing from others which causes victims; but will actually set them back. (There are no real shortcuts in the eternal perspective.)

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

11-4-17 = football

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Thomas wrote: November 1st, 2017, 9:12 pm I guess some people just don't get the idea of the democratic process. Some times, your side loses. If you cant accept that than I guess we get a dictatorship. The people that participate in an overthrow would not like the result in the end, if they succeeded.
Stupid is, as Stupid does. — Forest Gump :P

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

It must have fizzled? I haven't seen/heard any news of any protests. Off course the major networks wouldn't carry anything but even the conservative ones are mute.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Yeah, its been strangely quiet on the protest so far. Like... nothing.

That's unsettling. Then again, what we have been hearing about IS based on charged political bluster and rumors... so we got to take it with a grain of salt. The information may have been wrong in the first place, or maybe Antifa changed their plans, or maybe it fizzled out before it could start like you said.

Honestly though, It feels almost like a bit of calm before the storm. Its quiet, too quiet. Its possible that they were planning to do this deliberately... announce that they would protest today, get us riled up as a distraction and to help discredit their threats and our minds. Then when we are no longer paying attention, THATS when they protest.

PressingForward
captain of 100

Post by PressingForward »

Could I‎t be fake? Like much of the crazy Alt-right(not to be confused with conservatives) come up with. Much like the fake garbage that people spewed about Jade Helm? What happened to all the Jade Helmers on this site? Wasn’t there some kid who got his tents ready and guns and was seeing visions?

Durzan

Post by Durzan »

Not entirely fake: At least one protest is happening in Austin, TX.

http://www.statesman.com/news/local/ant ... bo5AE5iiP/

Not Violent... yet. Could turn ugly, lets hope it doesn't. Not sure if its going on in other cities.

Edit: Here's one from LA. http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Don't expect a warning....

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Actually it did happen, maybe just calmer than we thought since lamestream media isn't covering anything? Here is a link to what was live feeds from all over.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/11/november- ... fa-online/

Durzan

Post by Durzan »

Yeah. We thought it would be a roar with thousands of people in each city protesting on both sides... with tensions high. Instead we got a little "mew" from maybe a couple hundred of protesters.

Thank goodness.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

I've been watching football. Did I miss the civil war?

AgaetisTakk
captain of 100

Post by AgaetisTakk »

Durzan wrote: November 4th, 2017, 5:45 pm Yeah. We thought it would be a roar with thousands of people in each city protesting on both sides... with tensions high. Instead we got a little "mew" from maybe a couple hundred of protesters.

Thank goodness.
You mean Alex Jones was wrong. You guys are such suckers.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

AgaetisTakk wrote: November 6th, 2017, 3:31 pm
Durzan wrote: November 4th, 2017, 5:45 pm Yeah. We thought it would be a roar with thousands of people in each city protesting on both sides... with tensions high. Instead we got a little "mew" from maybe a couple hundred of protesters.

Thank goodness.
You mean Alex Jones was wrong. You guys are such suckers.
No it just means that what was hoped for (a huge Antifa protest) by it's organizers was just an epic fail. :P

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

It has been reported that the shooter Devin Kelley is a supporter and member of Antifa and a registered Democrat.