"Stupid, youthful mistakes?"Murder 4 people. Meet with a GA. Get rebaptized

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Re: "Stupid, youthful mistakes?"Murder 4 people. Meet with a GA. Get rebaptized

Post by LukeAir2008 »

JohnnyL wrote: October 27th, 2017, 10:48 am
Robin Hood wrote: October 26th, 2017, 1:25 pm
LukeAir2008 wrote: October 26th, 2017, 12:26 pm
Robin Hood wrote: October 26th, 2017, 11:27 am

Sorry lundbaek, I have never heard of this.
She was my Sunday School teacher...
So, you live in Scotland?
Isn't "Highland" Scotland? :))
Given too much away. Didn’t feel good about it.

Tbone
captain of 100

Post by Tbone »

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Robin Hood wrote: October 26th, 2017, 10:07 am
Juliet wrote: October 26th, 2017, 7:08 am Well this is an interesting thread. If any one really thinks murder is serious and unforgivable and wants to help me stop the murder and rape of innocent children, send me a pm.

There are many murderers and sexual mutilators out there.

I would go so far to say that the demons in charge of such wickedness are as much a part of the human experience as all the other demons and sins. To deny so would mean you are hiding similar sins yourself or are incredibly naive. I mean come on, has anyone read the book of Mormon?

One of the ways the demonic strongholds of murder sets in, is because of an unhealthy dose of justice and unforgiveness. Look at Anakin, his unforgiveness about what happened to his mother destroyed him.

As much as we hate it, we are not followers of Jesus if we don't forgive. I mean Jesus forgave his murderers while suffering the pain of what they did to him. So, do we really want to follow Jesus? Consider the price.I am fine with people not wanting to forgive, but just be honest that you don't believe in Christ's teachings. Of course Jesus requires repentance but I know for myself, Jesus has always been understanding of my own pain and allowed me to come to Him for relief as part of escaping and repenting from my satanic cult where children and babies are killed and sacrificed regularly.
I don't think anyone is arguing that we should not forgive this man. In fact, I have nothing to forgive him for because he didn't hurt me or my family.
The issue of concern relates to him being re-admitted by baptism into the church, given the scriptural description of the spiritual state of murderers. Baptism is for the remission of sins, yet the D&C clearly states there is no forgiveness (meaning God's forgiveness) for this sin in this life or the next.
So, I am confused.

On a more general point, I agree with you that tnere are a lot of people with blood on their hands.
Good points. I think it is section 19 where it says that hell is not forever but it is Endless. Because God's name is Endless. So Endless punishment means God's punishment. I personally decided that people can be forgiven for murder if they want to. Whether or not they want to is between them and God. But if you tell someone they can't be forgiven, they might feel like they are doomed and turn to more murder as a way of life. Therefore it is dangerous to preach unforgiveness to anyone who wants it, for fear of locking them under a bar of hopelessness and causing even them to commit even further harm.