The Upside Down: Floods, Poles, and Tribes, Oh My!

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

The Upside Down: Floods, Poles, and Tribes, Oh My!

Post by Alaris »

New Article!

The Upside Down:
Inversion, Pole Reversals, The Flood, and The Lost Ten Tribes!

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... -down.html

This article is meant to stimulate thought about the symbols and meaning behind the end times events. Rather than definitively define such symbols and predict end times events and causes of those events, I discuss what may cause such events and the implication behind the meaning of such.

This article is also intended to foster and invite an atmosphere of open discussion rather than one of shaming and belittling people into silence. We should be able to share beliefs, ideas, and thoughts - even zany ones - and debate, discuss, and even disagree with each other in a respectful way without mocking one another's beliefs and ideas. As such, I went further into tin foil hat territory on this one!

That said, hopefully Durzan, Spaced_Out, LDS Physician, and Dafty all don't mind me giving them all a shout out and thanking them for contributing in one way or another. Likewise, sushi_chef and Z2100 - I appreciate your unrelenting enthusiasm and zeal. This one is for you all! :)

Let me know what you think! Feel free to poke holes. Spaced_Out is the geologist, and though I asked him some questions, many of the geological conclusions I reach are extremely amateur! :D

Love
captain of 100

Re: The Upside Down: Floods, Poles, and Tribes, Oh My!

Post by Love »

[
Helaman 12: 7-17
7 O how great is the nothingness of the children of men; yea, even they are less than the dust of the earth.
8 For behold, the dust of the earth moveth hither and thither, to the dividing asunder, at the command of our great and everlasting God.
9 Yea, behold at his voice do the hills and the mountains tremble and quake.
10 And by the power of his voice they are broken up, and become smooth, yea, even like unto a valley.
11 Yea, by the power of his voice doth the whole earth shake;
12 Yea, by the power of his voice, do the foundations rock, even to the very center.
13 Yea, and if he say unto the earth--Move--it is moved.
14 Yea, if he say unto the earth--Thou shalt go back, that it lengthen out the day for many hours--it is done;
15 And thus, according to his word the earth goeth back, and it appeareth unto man that the sun standeth still; yea, and behold, this is so; for surely it is the earth that moveth and not the sun.
16 And behold, also, if he say unto the waters of the great deep--Be thou dried up--it is done.
17 Behold, if he say unto this mountain--Be thou raised up, and come over and fall upon that city, that it be buried up--behold it is done.

D&C 133:21-24
21 And he shall utter his voice out of Zion, and he shall speak from Jerusalem, and his voice shall be heard among all people;
22 And it shall be a voice as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder, which shall break down the mountains, and the valleys shall not be found.
23 He shall command the great deep, and it shall be driven back into the north countries, and the islands shall become one land;
24 And the land of Jerusalem and the land of Zion shall be turned back into their own place, and the earth shall be like as it was in the days before it was divided.
according to the oaths of the tribes, even thy word. Selah. Thou didst cleave the earth with rivers.
10 The mountains saw thee, and they trembled: the overflowing of the water passed by: the deep uttered his voice, and lifted up his hands on high.
11 The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear.
12 Thou didst march through the land in indignation, thou didst thresh the heathen in anger.

Habak 3: 13:19
13 Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people, even for salvation with thine anointed; thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Selah.
14 Thou didst strike through with his staves the head of his villages: they came out as a whirlwind to scatter me: their rejoicing was as to devour the poor secretly.
15 Thou didst walk through the sea with thine horses, through the heap of great waters.
16 When I heard, my belly trembled; my lips quivered at the voice: rottenness entered into my bones, and I trembled in myself, that I might rest in the day of trouble: when he cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops.
17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:
18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
19 The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds’ feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.

I can't find any scripture that supports a polar shift. I think wormwood could cause the seas to draw back and the tribes to return though. God's voice could be anything he chooses. :)

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Love wrote: October 22nd, 2017, 9:22 pm [
Helaman 12: 7-17
7 O how great is the nothingness of the children of men; yea, even they are less than the dust of the earth.
8 For behold, the dust of the earth moveth hither and thither, to the dividing asunder, at the command of our great and everlasting God.
9 Yea, behold at his voice do the hills and the mountains tremble and quake.
10 And by the power of his voice they are broken up, and become smooth, yea, even like unto a valley.
11 Yea, by the power of his voice doth the whole earth shake;
12 Yea, by the power of his voice, do the foundations rock, even to the very center.
13 Yea, and if he say unto the earth--Move--it is moved.
14 Yea, if he say unto the earth--Thou shalt go back, that it lengthen out the day for many hours--it is done;
15 And thus, according to his word the earth goeth back, and it appeareth unto man that the sun standeth still; yea, and behold, this is so; for surely it is the earth that moveth and not the sun.
16 And behold, also, if he say unto the waters of the great deep--Be thou dried up--it is done.
17 Behold, if he say unto this mountain--Be thou raised up, and come over and fall upon that city, that it be buried up--behold it is done.

D&C 133:21-24
21 And he shall utter his voice out of Zion, and he shall speak from Jerusalem, and his voice shall be heard among all people;
22 And it shall be a voice as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder, which shall break down the mountains, and the valleys shall not be found.
23 He shall command the great deep, and it shall be driven back into the north countries, and the islands shall become one land;
24 And the land of Jerusalem and the land of Zion shall be turned back into their own place, and the earth shall be like as it was in the days before it was divided.
according to the oaths of the tribes, even thy word. Selah. Thou didst cleave the earth with rivers.
10 The mountains saw thee, and they trembled: the overflowing of the water passed by: the deep uttered his voice, and lifted up his hands on high.
11 The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear.
12 Thou didst march through the land in indignation, thou didst thresh the heathen in anger.

Habak 3: 13:19
13 Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people, even for salvation with thine anointed; thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Selah.
14 Thou didst strike through with his staves the head of his villages: they came out as a whirlwind to scatter me: their rejoicing was as to devour the poor secretly.
15 Thou didst walk through the sea with thine horses, through the heap of great waters.
16 When I heard, my belly trembled; my lips quivered at the voice: rottenness entered into my bones, and I trembled in myself, that I might rest in the day of trouble: when he cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops.
17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:
18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
19 The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds’ feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.

I can't find any scripture that supports a polar shift. I think wormwood could cause the seas to draw back and the tribes to return though. God's voice could be anything he chooses. :)
Love,

I appreciate your post greatly. I agree that there is nothing overt about a pole shift or reversal in the scriptures. The point of my article was less about proving there would be a pole shift / reversal and more about looking at the deeper symbols involved in how events unfold. The stories of the Old Testament have deep, rich symbols throughout them - The life of Joseph, The exodus of Israel, King David, etc. etc. The "stories" of the end times will also be full of rich symbols and deeper meaning.

However, just because there is nothing overt about pole shifts and reversals in the scriptures does not mean they are not mysteries waiting to be unfolded! :)

D&C 76:5 For thus saith the Lord—I, the Lord, am merciful and gracious unto those who fear me, and delight to honor those who serve me in righteousness and in truth unto the end.
6 Great shall be their reward and eternal shall be their glory.
7 And to them will I reveal all mysteries, yea, all the hidden mysteries of my kingdom from days of old, and for ages to come, will I make known unto them the good pleasure of my will concerning all things pertaining to my kingdom.
8 Yea, even the wonders of eternity shall they know, and things to come will I show them, even the things of many generations.
9 And their wisdom shall be great, and their understanding reach to heaven; and before them the wisdom of the wise shall perish, and the understanding of the prudent shall come to naught.
10 For by my Spirit will I enlighten them, and by my power will I make known unto them the secrets of my will—yea, even those things which eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor yet entered into the heart of man.

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

papyrus salt 825 Brussels Academic 1965 O make Lamentations, Gods and Godesses... The earth is desolate, the sun does not come forth, the moon is reversed in her course. nun trembles the earth is overturned, all mankind shall weep and mourn.

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

I have studied some symbolism.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Love wrote: October 25th, 2017, 11:34 am I have studied some symbolism.
I'd love to hear more. I'm working on another article that will be a lot deeper than my last. I needed to write "the upside down" in the interim to put something out a little more lighthearted after all the venemosity after 9/23 - which of course is yet another witness of it being a true sign. The devil doesn't bother to stir the pot with a large spoon for false stuff. :)

This next article explores more symbols about the levels of mankind and the seal of melchizedek. It's taken me longer as I need to create a bunch of visuals this time from scratch.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

The Earth Flip

Saxer’s theory about the catastrophic earth flip that destroyed Atlantis and caused the Great Flood was sparked by the reproduction of strange old map he found in a book that showed Atlantis up- right with the rest of the earth upside-down (presumably, the map drawn by Father Athanasius Kircher in 1665, reproduced in Charles Berlitz’s Atlantis).
“The earth,” Saxer realized,“was upside-down before the Flood of Noah.”The Flood was caused by an earth flip that inundated the globe, scattering the Atlantean fleet, as well as their anchors, which are now to be found littered across the Florida landscape.
“Humankind and the earth are now in a dangerous position.What I see in the evidence of the rocks suggests the possibility of a worldwide future disaster if another such world flip occurs.” This will not be, Saxer warns,“a Hollywood comedy to be amused by,but an actual up and coming worldwide disaster beyond biblical in scale. Waves as high as three miles will be traveling over continents at 300
plus miles per hour as the earth flips pole-to-pole 180 degrees plus or minus ten degrees or so at every 6,400 years.”
Saxer connects this earth flip with human thoughts. Human emotions have the ability to attract or repel the phantom planet Saxer holds responsible for these recurrent disasters. Violence and destruction somehow work to attract the planet into the vicinity of our orbit.
Saxer’s idea of a cosmic disaster linked to earthly catastrophes like the one that destroyed Atlantis exists as far back as Plato’s original account. Plato begins his Timaeus dialogue with an allegorical interpretation of the myth of Phaethon crashing his father’s chariot into the earth, a myth which, Plato writes,“really signifies a deviation from their courses of the bodies moving around the Earth and in
the heavens.”
Saxer’s earth flip idea has precursors in Whitley Strieber’s book The Secret School and Edgar Cayce’s psychic readings, both of which trace the destruction of Atlantis to what Cayce cryptically calls a “changing” of “the poles,” although Cayce places this first of three Atlantean disasters many thousands of years earlier than Saxer’s, at around 50,000 B.C.

May-June 2009: Atlantis in the Sunshine State

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

Good source on Enoch Noah Jacob , The prophet Enoch by Nibley.

Symbols you spoke of Melchizedek

[url] https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... elchizedek url]

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Love wrote: October 25th, 2017, 5:36 pm Good source on Enoch Noah Jacob , The prophet Enoch by Nibley.

Symbols you spoke of Melchizedek

[url] https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... elchizedek url]
Haha - that's one of the articles I planned on adding at the "further reading" at the end that I was just working on. Synchronicity!

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

ok, speaking of true North, East,melting ice caps, Lost ten Tribes, DS etc
let me settle it once and for all ;) Greenland is the place where John and L10tribes are. "Coincidently", its a far land covered in ice, North-East of Missouri. There you have it😁
PS. On a different subject ALARIS:its NAH AH not NUH UH!!!! ...Didnt u watch Jurrasic Park,!lol
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg (10.44 KiB) Viewed 2518 times
🤣🤗

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I did say the magic word. WingardiumLeviosa

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

alaris wrote: October 28th, 2017, 3:47 pm I did say the magic word. WingardiumLeviosa
Im levitating ;)

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

https://phys.org/news/2017-11-mysteriou ... arth.html

Well looky here! A magnetic spike from Jerusalem of all places which may throw our understanding of geomagnetism further into disarray. That may have been closer to King David than to Moses provided they got the date right.

https://www.lds.org/bc/content/shared/c ... sation.pdf

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

The Secrets of Quantum Physics : Let There Be Life (Full Physics Documentary) | Spark

One example is that Robins sense magnetic poles using quantum mechanics, and atomic vibrations aid our sense of smell.

Quantum Tunneling in biology, breaks down energy barriers needed for liver enzymes, and for tad-poles to breakdown their tail. 8-)

It may also explain why stars shine and other strange phenomena, such as walking through walls.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I AM
captain of 1,000

Post by I AM »

Alaris wrote: January 12th, 2019, 5:58 pm Hrm what a coincidence!

https://www.news.com.au/technology/scie ... 6c6097be9d
---------------------
saw this on TV years ago.

NOVA Magnetic Pole Flip 530,000 Years Overdue & Happening Now?

I AM
captain of 1,000

Post by I AM »

Alaris wrote: October 22nd, 2017, 7:03 pm New Article!

The Upside Down:
Inversion, Pole Reversals, The Flood, and The Lost Ten Tribes!

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... -down.html

This article is meant to stimulate thought about the symbols and meaning behind the end times events. Rather than definitively define such symbols and predict end times events and causes of those events, I discuss what may cause such events and the implication behind the meaning of such.

This article is also intended to foster and invite an atmosphere of open discussion rather than one of shaming and belittling people into silence. We should be able to share beliefs, ideas, and thoughts - even zany ones - and debate, discuss, and even disagree with each other in a respectful way without mocking one another's beliefs and ideas. As such, I went further into tin foil hat territory on this one!

That said, hopefully Durzan, Spaced_Out, LDS Physician, and Dafty all don't mind me giving them all a shout out and thanking them for contributing in one way or another. Likewise, sushi_chef and Z2100 - I appreciate your unrelenting enthusiasm and zeal. This one is for you all! :)

Let me know what you think! Feel free to poke holes. Spaced_Out is the geologist, and though I asked him some questions, many of the geological conclusions I reach are extremely amateur! :D
----------------
Nice work Alaris - on your New Article - The Upside Down.
looks VERY INTERESTING !
didn't really get a chance to read it all, but looking forward to it.
thanks

I AM
captain of 1,000

Post by I AM »

I totally agree Alaris,
in your article - The Upside Down, that the Sun affects our Earth,
and that there is a great relationship between solar flares and earthquakes.

also, years ago when I first saw something about the Gulf of Mexico being where the City of Enoch may have been, I seem to have kept that as a very good possibility.

Bizzarre Bottomless Pit Found in the Gulf of Mexico
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFc40iqSwQE

Years ago I was also thinking of many of the same ideas that you have in your article.
Some other ideas I had are these (below), which I posted in different forums in the past.
I don't believe that you mentioned in your article this scripture,
D&C 88:93
93 "And immediately there shall appear a great sign in heaven,
and all people shall see it together."
but it's interesting what Joseph Smith said and it just might have some significance in relation to this star, comet that may be coming

----------------------------------------------------------------
Joseph Smith Nibiru, Planet X, Wormwood

A Joseph Smith prophesy about a planet in relation to
the return of Jesus Christ.
Could this planet be Wormwood - planet x ?
The Lord says:
D&C 88:93
93 And immediately there shall appear a great sign in heaven,
and all people shall see it together.

What is this great sign in heaven that everyone is going to see?

www.lds.org/manual/teachings-joseph-smi ... 1?lang=eng
Chapter 21: The Second Coming and the Millennium

Teachings of Joseph Smith
The signs of the Savior’s coming are being fulfilled;
the faithful will recognize these signs and have peace
in perilous times.

“Judah must return, Jerusalem must be rebuilt, and the temple, and water come out from under the temple, and the waters of the Dead Sea be healed [see]. It will take some time to rebuild the walls of the city and the temple, etc.; and all this must be done before the Son of Man will make His appearance.
There will be wars and rumors of wars, signs in the heavens above and on the earth beneath, the sun turned into darkness and the moon to blood, earthquakes in divers places, the seas heaving beyond their bounds;
then will appear one grand sign of the Son of Man in heaven.
But what will the world do?
They will say it is a planet, a comet, etc.

But the Son of Man will come as the sign of the coming of the Son of Man, which will be as the light of the morning cometh out of the east."
-- Brother Joseph Smith
General Conference April 1843.
byustudies.byu.edu/content/volume-5-chapter-17
The Prophet On The Second Coming Of The Christ.
Page 337

Luke 17: 26-27 NIV
26 “Just as it was in the days of Noah,
so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man.
27 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all."

Could this scripture be taken literally.
What if the Lord used planet X to destroy the earth
with water the first time, and now with it coming again,
the earth will be burned with fire this time.

Nahum
Chapter 1

Nahum speaks of the burning of the earth at the Second Coming and of the mercy and power of the Lord.

5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt,
and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world,
and all that dwell therein.
---------------------------------
www.lds.org/ensign/1980/09/the-gospel-a ... e?lang=eng

Within this enlarged view of a celestial uniformity, the worldwide flood of Noah’s time, so upsetting to a restricted secular view, fits easily into place. It is the earth’s baptism. Brigham Young pointed out that the earth “abides the law of its creation, has been baptized with water, will be baptized by fire and the Holy Ghost, and by-and-by will be prepared for the faithful to dwell upon” (in Journal of Discourses, 8:83).

The law for a world such as ours closely parallels the law for its inhabitants. Like each of us, the earth existed for a time in the presence of God in a premortal, uncorrupted condition. Like each of us, it entered a fallen, mortal condition. Like us, it must be sanctified by being born again, first of the water and then of the Spirit. The earth has been cleansed by water baptism, and its cleansing by fire associated with the last days will allow the Holy Spirit to dwell throughout the whole earth during the Millennium when the earth, not yet glorified, will be sanctified. For the earth, as for us, the work of salvation can only be completed through death, which will alter its mortal structure, followed by a glorious resurrection, which will establish it upon celestial principles that it may abide in that glory forever.

-------------------------

JD 8:83, Brigham Young, June 12, 1860

This earth, in its present condition and situation, is not a fit habitation
for the sanctified; but it abides the law of its creation,
has been baptized with water, will be baptized by fire and the Holy Ghost, and by−and−by will be prepared for the faithful to dwell upon.

------------------------------------------

Nibiru in 2020, says Russian Astronomer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhywQx30lA0

Russian astronomer Dr. Dyomin Zhakarovich says Nibiru will arrive in 2020 and be clearly visible by early 2019. Furthermore, he asserts the greatest threat to earth is not the brown dwarf or Nibiru, but rather the trillions of asteroids that will turn our planet to putty as we pass through Nibiru's wake, twice.
Last edited by I AM on January 17th, 2019, 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

I AM
captain of 1,000

Post by I AM »

here is just some information, quotes, and scriptures relating to the
Lost Ten Tribes that I've posted or put together and that I've came across
over the years that you might want to look at.

The lost Ten Tribes reside on another planet ?

I always wondered that if
"gathering of Israel from the four parts of the earth"
doesn't pretty much cover the whole earth then what does it mean ?
WHERE ARE THEY THEN ? - the lost ten tribes - inside the North pole ? or maybe on another planet ?
and why mention them separately, like the verse below does. ?

D&C 110
11 After this vision closed, the heavens were again opened unto us; and Moses appeared before us,
and committed unto us the keys of the gathering of Israel from the four parts of the earth, and the leading of the ten tribes from the land of the north.

D&C 133
26 And they who are in the north countries shall come in remembrance before the Lord; and their prophets shall hear his voice, and shall no longer stay themselves; and they shall smite the rocks, and the ice shall flow down at their presence.

27 And an highway shall be cast up in the midst of the great deep.

Where are the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel?

Orson F. Whitney ; " It is maintained by some that the Lost Tribes of Israel, —those carried into captivity about 725 B.C. ....are no longer a distinct people; that they exist only in a scattered condition, mixed with the nations among which they were taken by their captors, the conquering Assyrians.’ "If this be true , and those tribes were not intact at the time Joseph and Oliver received the keys of the gathering, why did they make so pointed a reference to ‘the leading of the Ten Tribes from the land of the north?’ This, too, after a general allusion to ‘the gathering of Israel from the four parts of the earth.’ What need to particularize as to the Ten Tribes , if they were no longer a distinct people? And why do our Articles of Faith give those Tribes a special mention?"

10. We believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of
the Ten Tribes; that Zion (the New Jerusalem) will be built upon the
American continent; that Christ will reign personally upon the earth; and,
that the earth will be renewed and receive its paradisiacal glory. Articles of Faith, verse 10.

James E. Talmage; In his book Articles of Faith, page 340, "—it is plain that, while many of those belonging to the ten tribes were diffused among the nations, a sufficient number to justify the retention of the original name were led away as a body, and are now in existence some place where the Lord has hidden them’.

1.Juvenile Instructor Vol. 27, page 344 Bathsheba W. Smith, born May 3, 1822 , wife of President George A. Smith in her " Recollections of the Prophet Joseph Smith", published in the Juvenile Instructor for June 1,1892 is the following: I heard him say "Peradventure, the Ten Tribes were not on this globe, but a portion of this earth cleaved off with them, went flying into space, and when the earth reels to and fro like a drunken man, and the stars from heaven fall, it would join on again.’"

2.Millennial Star, Vol. 1, No. 10, Parley P. Pratt in answer to questions from Joseph Fielding: (Rev. 6:13, "And the stars of heaven shall fall unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.")

" How can the stars fall from heaven to the earth when they (as far as we know) are much larger than the earth?

"We are not here given to understand that all the stars will fall, or even many of them: but only as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs when she is shaken by the wind. The stars which will fall to the earth are fragments which have been broken off from the earth from time to time in the mighty convulsions of nature;----some in the days of Enoch;----some in the days of Peleg;----some with the Ten Tribes; and some with the death of Christ. These must all be restored again at the time of the restitution of all things."

"This will restore the Ten Tribes of Israel."

3.The Young Woman’s Journal, Vol. 3, No. 6, for march 1892. O. B. Huntington, Intimate associate of the Prophet Joseph, and an early day Patriarch of Springville, mentioned that the earth had two wings and drew them as semi-circles giving the earth the appearance of having polar elongations.

4.A Key To This Earth, by Matthew W. Dalton, 1906, Another intimate friend, and onetime bodyguard of the Prophet Joseph Smith, the Hon. Philo Dibble of Springville, Utah, is said to have received a diagram from the Prophet in 1842, which indicated the arrangement of this earth as a triple planet, at the time when the Ten Tribes were directed to the northern sphere.

5.Interview of Homer Brown of the Forest Dale ward, Granite Stake, grandson of Benjamin Brown answered these questions. "Brother Brown, can you give us some light and explanation of the fifth verse, page 386, of the Hymn Book, (HYMN No. 323, ENOCH, little pocket Hymn Book 1905), which speaks of the Ten Tribes of Israel on part of the earth which now forms another planet, according to the composer, Eliza R. Snow?" "Yes, sir, I think I can.–I think I can answer that question. Sister Eliza R. Snow, when visiting my grand parents, was asked by my grandmother: ‘Eliza, where did you get your idea about the Ten Lost Tribes being taken as you explained in your hymn on page 386 of the Hymn Book?’ She answered as follows, ‘Why, my husband , the Prophet Joseph told me about it.’"

"Have you any other information, Brother Brown, that your grandfather ever gave you as contained in any conversation with the Prophet Joseph?"

"Yes I have. —One evening in Nauvoo, just after dark, somebody rapped at my grandfather’s door very vigorously. Grandfather was reading the Doctrine and Covenants, which he laid aside, arose hastily, and answered the door. There he met the Prophet Joseph Smith who said, ‘Brother Brown, can you keep me over night ? The mobs are after me.’

"Grandfather answered, ‘Yes sir. It will not be the first time. Come in.’

" ‘All right, ‘said the Prophet, shutting the door quickly. He came in and sat down."

"Grandmother said, ‘Brother Joseph, have you had your supper?’

" ‘No,’ he answered, ‘I have not.’ So she prepared a meal for him , and he ate it."

"Afterwards, they conversed relative to the principles of the Gospel, and during the conversation the Ten Tribes were mentioned. Grandfather said, where are the Ten Tribes?’

"He answered, come to the door and I will show you. Come on, Sister Brown, I want you both to see.’

"It being a starlight night, the Prophet said, ‘Brother Brown, can you show me the Polar Star?’

"Yes sir,’ he said , pointing to the North Star. ‘There it is.’

" ‘Yes I know , ‘said the Prophet, ‘but which one?’

"Then grandfather said, ‘Can you see the points of the Great Dipper?’

"The Prophet said, ‘Yes.’

" ‘Well, trace the pointers pointing up to the largest star. That is the North Star’

" ‘You are correct,’ the Prophet replied. ‘Now, do you discern a little twinkler to the right and below the Polar Star, which appears to be about 20 feet apart from here?’

"Grandfather answered, ‘Yes, sir.’

The Prophet said, ‘Sister Brown, do you see that star also?’

"She answered, ‘Yes, sir.’

"After entering the house, the Prophet said, ‘Brother Brown, I noticed when I came in that you were reading the Doctrine and Covenants. Will you kindly get it?’ He did so, and the Prophet turned to what is now the 133rd Section, and commencing at the 26th verse, read to the 34th verse.

26 And they who are in the north countries shall come in remembrance before the Lord; and their prophets shall hear his voice, and shall no longer stay themselves; and they shall smite the rocks, and the ice shall flow down at their presence.

27 And an highway shall be cast up in the midst of the great deep.

28 Their enemies shall become a prey unto them,

29 And in the barren deserts there shall come forth pools of living water; and the parched ground shall no longer be a thirsty land.

30 And they shall bring forth their rich treasures unto the children of Ephraim, my servants.

31 And the boundaries of the everlasting hills shall tremble at their presence.

After reading the 31st verse, he said, ‘Now let me ask you: What would cause the everlasting hills to tremble with more violence than the coming together of the two planets? That planet on which they reside will return to this earth!’

" ‘Now what would cause the mountains of ice to melt quicker than the heat caused by the friction of two planets coming together? Did you ever see a meteor that was not red hot? So, you see, that would cause the mountains of ice to melt.’

" ‘And relative to the Great Highway that should be cast up; when that planet returns to its place in the great northern waters, it will form a highway, and the waters will recede and roll back. Now, as to their coming back from the northern waters,’ he continued, ‘they will return from the North, because this planet will return from the northern place from whence it was taken.

" ‘Relative to the waters rolling back to the North: If you take a vessel of water and swing it rapidly around your head, you won’t spill any. But if you stop the motion gradually, it will begin to pour out. Now, Brother Brown, at the present time this earth is rotating very rapidly. When this planet returns, it will make the earth that much heavier, and it will revolve slower, which will cause the waters to continue eastward rapidly.’ "

"Did the Prophet ever tell your grandfather about the City of Enoch being taken from the earth?"

"Yes he did. He said that Enoch and his people kept so faithfully the laws of the Lord, that they were translated. ----Not only Enoch and his people, but the Great City wherein they dwelt. Grandfather asked the Prophet, ‘Brother Joseph where was the City of Enoch located?’

"The Prophet answered, ‘Where the Gulf of Mexico now is.’ And he said, ‘The time will come when the mariner will say there is no bottom to the Gulf of Mexico. ----When that great piece of land was taken from the earth, it created a vacuum to the extent that it started a current that is now known as the Gulf Stream.’

" ‘Then he added, ‘In consequence of this great portion being taken away, it naturally threw the earth out of balance. Now when it comes back, and also the planet on which the Lost Tribes are, the earth will receive its equilibrium and revolve as it naturally was in the very beginning.’

" ‘then , Brother Brown, this will fulfill the saying of the Prophet Jeremiah, chapter 16:14-15, "Therefore a day cometh, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be said, The Lord liveth , that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from the lands whither he had driven them; and I will bring them again unto their land that I gave unto their fathers."----Also the saying of the Prophet Nephi: And it shall come to pass that the Jews shall have the words of the Nephites, and the Nephites shall have the words of the Jews; and the Nephites and the Jews shall have the words of the Lost Tribes of Israel shall have the words of the Nephites and the Jews.’ "

"Brother Call, you have heard the statements of Patriarch Brown concerning the Ten Tribes of Israel being upon another planet besides this earth. Can you give us any corroborative evidence of this statement as made by Brother Brown from any of your recollections that as a boy you were told by your father or others?"

"Yes, my father, Anson Call, was a particular friend of the Prophet Joseph. I have heard him say on a number of occasions that the Prophet Joseph told him in company with others, that the Ten Tribes of Israel were on a portion of this earth that had been taken away."

-----Attested:

Homer Brown

Israel Call

6.Journal of Discourses, Vol. 16, page 325-6 Orson Pratt, ----we find that there is to be a great work among the nations —which will probably take place in the morning of the seventh thousand years. The Ten Tribes will have to come forth, and come to this land, to be crowned with glory in the midst of Zion, by the hands of the servants of God, even the Children of Ephraim;-----

7.Journal of Discourses, Vol. 18, page 68, by Orson Pratt "I do not know how much will happen before the Ten Tribes will come from the north; but after Zion is built in Jackson County and after the temple is built upon the spot of ground where the corner stone was laid in 1831 ; after the glory of God in the form of a cloud by day shall rest upon the temple; and by night , the shining of a flaming fire will fill the whole heavens round about ; after every dwelling place upon mount Zion shall be clothed with a pillar of fire by night, and a cloud by day, about that period of time, the Ten Tribes will be heard of, away in the north, a great company, coming down from the northern regions, coming to sing in the height of the latter day Zion. -----

8.Book of Mormon, 3rd Nephi, Chapter16, 1-4;

"And verily, verily, I say unto you that I have other sheep, which are not of this land, neither of the land of Jerusalem, neither in any parts of that land round about whither I have been to minister.

For they of whom I speak are they who have not as yet heard my voice; neither have I at any time manifested myself unto them.

But I have received a commandment of the Father that I shall go unto them, and that they shall hear my voice, and shall be numbered among my sheep, that there shall be one fold and one shepherd; therefore I go to show myself unto them.

And I command you that ye shall write these sayings after I am gone, that if it so be that my people at Jerusalem, they who have seen me and been with me in my ministry, do not ask the Father in my name, that they may receive a knowledge of you by the Holy Ghost, and also of the other tribes whom they know not of, that these sayings which ye shall write shall be kept and shall be manifested unto the Gentiles, that through the fullness of the Gentiles , the remnant of their seed, who shall be scattered forth upon the face of the earth because of their unbelief, may be brought in, or may be brought to a knowledge of me, their Redeemer."

9. Book of Mormon,2nd Nephi, Chapter 29, 12 and 13. "For behold, I shall speak unto the Jews and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the Nephites and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the other tribes of the house of Israel, which I have led away, and they shall write it ; and I shall also speak unto all nations of the earth and they shall write it.

And it shall come to pass the Jews shall have the words of the Nephites, and the Nephites shall have the words of the Jews; and the Nephites and the Jews shall have the words of the lost tribes of Israel; and the lost tribes of Israel shall have the words of the Nephites and the Jews."

10. Articles Of Faith, No. 10; We believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes;---.

11. Book of Mormon, 3rd Nephi, Chapter 15, verses15-17, "—other tribes of the house of Israel, whom the Father hath led away out of the land.-------That other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring,----".

12. Journal of Discourses , Volume 18, page 25; by Orson Pratt, "Having spoken concerning the gathering of the ten tribes, I will refer again to their Prophets. ‘Their Prophets shall hear his voice." Do not think that we are the only people who will have Prophets. God is determined to raise up Prophets among that people, but he will not bestow upon them all the fulness of the blessings of the Priesthood. The fulness will be reserved to be given to them after they come to Zion. But Prophets will be among them while in the north, and a portion of the Priesthood will be there; and John the Revelator will be there , teaching, instructing, and preparing them for this great work;’

13.Journal of Discourses, Volume 18, page 68; By Orson Pratt, "—the Ten Tribes will be heard of, away in the north, a great company, coming down from the northern regions—‘

14.Millennial Star, March 1867, By Orson Pratt, "—But this (2500 miles from where they started ) could not be a year and a half’s journey: Indeed, it would be an average of five miles a day. From many intimations of ancient prophecy they evidently had a highway made for them and were led to a land in the neighborhood of the north pole. This region would be about 4,000 miles from their Assyrian residence and could be traveled in eighteen months at an average of a little less than eight miles a day."

15.The Way to Perfection, 1940 Joseph F. Smith, " The Ten Tribes were taken by force out of the land the Lord gave them. Many of them mixed with the peoples among whom they were scattered. A large portion, however, departed in one body to the north, and disappeared from the rest of the world........that they will return in a body, must be believed, else how shall the scriptures be fulfilled? There are to many prophecies concerning them and their return in a body to ignore the fact."

16.Journal of Discourses, Volume 7, pages 285-286, by Brigham Young, "It is no more difficult to transfer the Ten Tribes from this earth to another planet, than it is to take the city of Enoch from this earth, or bring Adam and Eve from another planet."

17.Millennial Star, Volume 29, page 201, by Orson Pratt, "The Ten Tribes cannot be among any of the known nations; for there is no one who is able to identify them; and there are no people who even profess or claim to be of such origin.------That they were not only to preserve their existence, but also their nationality, and were to return with a full knowledge of their Israelitish origin; and what is still more wonderful, they are not to be so amalgamated as to lose all distinction of tribes, but each family will know the particular tribe to which it belongs; and thus the whole nation will be able to classify themselves into ten distinct divisions, and each division according to the prophet Ezekiel, will receive their inheritance within the boundaries described in his prophecy.’

18.Millennial Star, Volume 28, pages 417-419, Orson Pratt, " The prophet Mormon, the father of Moroni, had been trusted with all sacred records of his forefathers, engraved on metallic plates. New plates were made by Mormon, on which he wrote, from the more ancient books, an abridged history of the nation, incorporating therewith many revelations, prophecies, the Gospel, etc.. These new plates were given to Moroni on which to finish the history. All of the ancient plates Mormon deposited in Cumorah, about three hundred and eighty four years after Christ. When Moroni, about thirty six years after, made the deposit of the book entrusted to him, he was, without a doubt, inspired to select a department of the hill separate from the numerous volumes hid up by his father. The particular place on the hill, where Moroni secreted his book, was revealed by the angel Moroni to the Prophet Joseph Smith, to whom the volume was delivered in September, A.D. 1827. But the grand depository of all of the numerous records of the ancient nations of the western continent was located in another department of the hill, and its contents under the charge of Holy Angels, until the day should come for them to be transferred to the sacred temple of Zion."

19. Messenger and Advocate, Vol II : 2 : 210 : 1 "It has been said by many of the learned, and wise men, or historians, that the Indians, or aborigines of this continent, are of the scattered tribes of Israel. It has been conjectured by many others, that the aborigines of this continent, are not of the tribes of Israel; but the ten tribes have been led away into some unknown regions of the north. Let this be as it may, the prophesy I have just quoted, "will fetch them" in the last days, and place them, in the land which their fathers possessed: and you will find in the 7th verse of the 30th chapter quoted:__ [Deut. 30:7] "And the Lord thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee."

20.Messenger and Advocate, Vol II : October, 1835, "It appears that the long anticipated coming of the Ten Tribes from the north will take place shortly after or possibly before Zion has been sanctified and the Lord has come to the Temple. Oliver Cowdery stated that the Angel Moroni instructed the Prophet Joseph Smith that after the Church shall be sanctified and receive an inheritance where the glory of God shall rest upon them-----and all things are prepared, the Ten Tribes of Israel will be revealed in the north country whither they have been for a long season."

21.New Jerusalem, by Orson Pratt, pg. 33 , and pages 45 and 46, "Even the house of Israel, or the Ten Tribes, will not return to Jerusalem and permanently inherit the land until the house of Judah have been gathered together, and well scourged by the nations who will gather against them. But instead of going to Jerusalem to be scourged and chastened with the Jews, they will first come to Zion."-----" Here it shall be seen that the house of Israel will be in a very different condition from the Jews. The Ten Tribes will believe in Christ, so much so, that he will lead them, while on their return from the north country and they will come and sing in the height of Zion, and they will not sorrow any more at all; whereas the Jews will have no such favors shown unto them on their return from the nations, but will have great distress and sorrow and mourning, after they get back to Jerusalem. The Ten Tribes are redeemed from their afflictions before the Jews, consequently they come first to Zion among the redeemed Saints, and partake with them in all the glory of Zion, until the Jews and Jerusalem shall also be redeemed, when they shall return to Jerusalem and receive their inheritance in the land of Palestine according to the divisions of that land in Ezekial’s prophecy, and become one nation with the Jews, in the land upon the mountains of Israel."

22. Jeremiah Chapter 31, verses 7-14 , " For thus saith the Lord; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations; publish ye, praise ye, and say , O Lord, save thy people, the remnant of Israel. Behold I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together; a great company shall return thither. They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them; I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble; for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn. Hear the word of the Lord , O ye nations , and declare it in the isles afar off, and say He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock. For the Lord has redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he. Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the Lord, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd; and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow anymore at all. Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together; for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow. And I will satiate the soul of the priests with fatness, and my people shall be satisfied with my goodness , saith the Lord."

23.Ezekiel chapter 48, verses 21-23, "So shall ye divide this land unto you according to the tribes of Israel. And it shall come to pass, that ye shall divide it by lot for an inheritance unto you, and to the strangers that sojourn among you, which shall beget children among you, and they shall be unto you as born in the country among the children of Israel; they shall have inheritance with you among the tribes of Israel.
----------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten Tribes Live on Another Planet

MYTH: The lost Ten Tribes of Israel were taken off of this planet currently reside on another planet waiting for their time to return.

UNKNOWN

Although this myth may initially sound absurd, after all, how are we to accomplish the gathering of Israel if they no longer live on this earth? However, there is strong historical support for this myth, which originated with the prophet Joseph Smith.

In order to understand this myth, we need a brief historical background on the lost tribes. In 925 B.C., the kingdom of Israel split into two kingdoms: The southern kingdom was made up of the tribes of Judah and Benjamin with the other ten tribes making up the northern kingdom. About 200 years later the northern kingdom was conquered by the Assyrians and carried away into Assyria (modern southern Turkey.)

As recorded in the apocryphal book 2 Esdras, the ten tribes escaped from the Assyrians roughly ninety years later and journeyed into an unknown land in the north.[1] Bruce R. McConkie asserted that the ten lost tribes were completely dispersed among the nations and their gathering would be the result of typical missionary work.[2]

However, leaders of the early Church understood things differently.
The prophet Joseph Smith allegedly told fellow member Benjamin Brown
that the ten tribes were taken from off the earth and currently resided on a “twinkler” that can be seen in the proximity of the Polar Star.
According to Homer M. Brown, the grandson of Benjamin Brown:

The prophet turned to Section 133 and read, commencing at the 26th verse, and throughout the 34th verse. He said, after reading the 31st verse,
“Now let me ask you what would cause the Everlasting Hills to tremble with more violence than the coming together of the two planets.

And the place whereon they reside will return to this Earth.” “Now” he said, “scientists will tell you that it is not scientific: that two planets coming together would be disastrous to both, but, when two planets or other objects are traveling in the same direction and one of them with a little greater velocity than the other, it would not be disastrous, because the one traveling faster would overtake the other, and now, what would cause the mountains of ice to melt quicker than the heat caused by the traction of the two planets coming together?” And then he asked the question: “Did you ever see a meteor falling that was not red hot? So that would cause the mountains of ice to melt.”

“And relative to the Great Highway which should be cast up when the planet returns to its place in the great Northern Waters, it will form a highway and waters will recede and roll back. He continued, “Now as to their coming back from the Northern waters; they will return from the north because their planet will return to the place from when it was taken.” [3]

Elder Orson Pratt confirmed this belief. He stated:

The Prophet Joseph once in my hearing advanced his opinion that the Ten Tribes were separated from the Earth: or a portion of the Earth was by a miracle broken off, and that the Ten Tribes were taken away with it, and that in the latter days it would be restored to the Earth or be let down in the Polar regions. Whether the Prophet founded his opinion upon revelation or whether it was a matter of mere speculation with him, I am not able to say.[4]

Elder Parley P. Pratt also taught that the lost ten tribes were living on another star and would be returned to the earth.
He wrote in the Millennial Star, “The stars which will fall to the earth, are fragments, which have been broken off from time to time…some with the ten tribes…These all must be restored again at the “times of restitution of all things.” This will restore the ten tribes of Israel…” [5]

Wilford Woodruff recorded in his journal a statement he attributed to Brigham Young:

The leaders upon their return from Provo made a visit to Logan. Here, President Young is quoted as saying that the ten tribes of Israel are on a portion of the earth--a portion separated from the main land.[6]

Additionally, a hymn written by Eliza R. Snow and included in the LDS hymnbooks from 1856 to 1912, reiterated this commonly believed idea. The words of the hymn were as follows:

1. Thou, Earth, wast once a glorious sphere
Of noble magnitude,
And didst with majesty appear
Among the worlds of God
2. But thy dimensions have been torn
Asunder, piece by piece,
And each dismember’d fragment borne
Abroad to distant space
3. When Enoch could no longer stay
Amid corruption here,
Part of thyself was borne away
To form another sphere.
4. That portion where his city stood
He gain’d by right approv’d
And nearer to the throne of God
His planet upward mov’d
5. And when the Lord saw fit to hide
The “ten lost tribes” away,
Thou, Earth, wast sever’d to provide
The orb on which they stay.
6. and thus, from time to time, thy size
Has been diminish’d, till,
Thou seemst the law of sacrifice
Created to fulfil.[7]

Clearly the idea that the lost ten tribes of Israel resided on a fragment of the earth out in space was a commonly held belief among the early members of the Church, though it is no longer taught. Is it correct doctrine or myth? Who can know?
The LDS Church’s official position is that the Lord has not revealed the location of the lost ten tribes and no one knows for sure where they are.

[1] 2 Esdras 13:40-47
[2] Bruce R. McConkie, “The Millennial Messiah” BookCraft, Salt Lake City, 1982
[3] Robert W. Smith, “Scriptural and Secular Prophecies Pertaining to the Last days,” Pyramid Press, Salt Lake City, Utah 1948, p.211-216, as recorded in “..As a Thief in the Night..” Roger K. Young, 1999, Celestial Publications
[4] Orson Pratt, “Letter box of Orson Pratt,” Church Historian’s Office, Letter to John C. Hall, December 13, 1875
[5] Parley P. Pratt, Millennial Star, Vol.1:258, February 1841
[6] Matthias F. Cowley, “Wilford Woodruff,” BookCraft, Salt Lake City, Utah. 1964, p.448
[7] Franklin D. Richards, “LDS Hymns: Sacred Hymns & Spiritual Songs for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.” Deseret News Company of Salt Lake City, UT.

----------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 major degrees of divinely prepared glories

Let us now visualize the location of the 5 degrees of future glories. On
one of them, you and I will spend eternity.
Joseph Smith was asked:

"Where are
the 10 lost tribes?" On paper he drew 3 circles, touching and tangent to each
other. He stated that our earth was this center circle, that the ten tribes
were on this northerly one, hence the city and planet of Enoch was the
southerly one.

When the 10 lost Tribes came to the end of their 1 1/2 years travel to
the extreme north, they were on this top circle planet, then it was severed to
provide the orb on which they were taken up near our north star, says the
Prophet Joseph and others. II Esdras 13:25-53. Their return is very near. It
was the waters from this planet once on our north, that flooded our earth.
Parley P. Pratt tells us that the "Tree of Life" will be returned when the
planet once on our south returns with this city and planet of Enoch and her
Saints. Our D. & C. Sec. 76 describes the 5 most major degrees of glory, that
will be on these 3 planets. They are named beginning with the lowest,
Telestial, Terrestrial and Celestial, that our Planet will be the only one of
the 3, to give off light. Enoch tells us that when we pass thru the Millennial
reign our planet will give off "7 fold light", it being a Celestial glory.
There is another place, where the wicked atone for their sins, just where I do
not know -- or care. I NOW give you a brief of the Spiritual type of people
who will inherit these 3 planets and their 5 glories.

The worst type of sinners are those who knowingly sin against all light;
they are called "Sons of Perdition." At the end of their punishment, they will
face the death of their spirit bodies, this is known as [3] the "second
death," D.& C. 76:32-46; J. of D. 2:302. Other sinners, not so wicked will be
sent to hell to atone for their sins. Then they are taken out and placed on
this lowest glory, the Telestial, called the "Star Glory." J. of D. 8:154. It
is now inhabited by the 10 lost tribes. In D. &C. 76:89 we read where this
lowest glory "surpasses all understanding," but they never accepted the
Gospel, hence: neither the Father nor Sun visit this lowest glory. There will
be many less wicked who will inherit this lowest glory, without first making
atonement in hell. They will be: "innumerable as the sand upon the seashore,"
verse 109.

I now brief the Terrestrial Planet and her future glory: it is now
inhabited by Enoch and her people; it will be called the "Moon glory." Some of
her people will be honest souls who "died without law." Also those whom Christ
in His spirit body preached to during. His 3 days and 3 nights in the grave,
Matt. 12:38-40; 1 Peter 3:18-22. They will also be the "honorable men of the
earth." "These are they who are not valiant in the testimony of Jesus". The
Son visits them, "but not of the fulness of the Father."

---------------------------------------------------
I now brief the future Celestial Glory:
Joseph Smith and Jesus Christ
have told us that our planet is to be greatly enlarged by the return of the
broken off pieces. It will be the home of the 3 highest celestial glories,
where both the Father and Son will reign. It is called the "Glory of the Sun",
"of Enoch", and of "the Church of the First Born", i. e. those who have lived
the fulness of the Gospel in their day in mortality.

Egoof
captain of 100

Post by Egoof »

dafty wrote: October 28th, 2017, 8:25 am ok, speaking of true North, East,melting ice caps, Lost ten Tribes, DS etc
let me settle it once and for all ;) Greenland is the place where John and L10tribes are. "Coincidently", its a far land covered in ice, North-East of Missouri. There you have it😁
PS. On a different subject ALARIS:its NAH AH not NUH UH!!!! ...Didnt u watch Jurrasic Park,!lol
hqdefault.jpg
🤣🤗
That's funny dafty. I'm not sure if you were being serious or not but I have long thought that the lost ten tribes could be on that large land mass covered by ice which is Greenland. Especially as I have read MANY articles in the last few years of how fast the ice is melting there.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Egoof wrote: January 17th, 2019, 11:35 am
dafty wrote: October 28th, 2017, 8:25 am ok, speaking of true North, East,melting ice caps, Lost ten Tribes, DS etc
hqdefault.jpg
🤣🤗
That's funny dafty. I'm not sure if you were being serious or not but I have long thought that the lost ten tribes could be on that large land mass covered by ice which is Greenland. Especially as I have read MANY articles in the last few years of how fast the ice is melting there.
Have a read through this thread: /viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49073&start=30

Greenland actually comes up several times in discussing the last lunar eclipse (*whispers* blood moon*)

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Well brothers and sisters, friends, and not-so-muches

The Arctic is on fire: Siberian heat wave alarms scientists

https://www.foxnews.com/world/the-arcti ... scientists

Man, what a coincidence! The arctic is on FIRE!

So, you won't find the world "pole" in the above article for some reason. However, there have been many articles as of late pointing out (haha) that the North Pole is moving rapidly towards, where was that again? Oh yes. SIBERIA. (reference)

Siberia, Siberia, that sounds so familiar! Where else have I seen Siberia in recent months?

Oh that's right? I (somewhat militantly) pointed out the many "coincidences" (read: signs) associated with Siberia, the longest bloodmoon of the century, and its unique relationship to Siberia, Israel holy days, and as if that weren't enough - a sign of three hours of inexplicable darkness in the middle of the day. All of which are discussed in the thread below (with some blasts from the past and some fun prophecy policing)

viewtopic.php?p=873119#p873119