Some cool new Revelation 12 stuff

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Z2100
captain of 100

Some cool new Revelation 12 stuff

Post by Z2100 »

The SAME DAY scientists announced that they discovered the two colliding stars, JUPITER LEFT THE WOMB OF VIRGO. Scientists also discovered GRAVITATIONAL WAVES in Virgo & Leo! AND the stock market JUST HIT 23,000 today!

Does this herald something? Yes, IT MOST LIKELY DOES! The economy could collapse really soon and the next Great Depression could happen, which the US government will become powerless and the Second Civil War could begin. The only way we could get-out of the 2nd Great Depression is to have another World War (WW3).
Last edited by Z2100 on October 17th, 2017, 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Z2100
captain of 100

Re: New Revelation 12 stuff DISCOVERED!

Post by Z2100 »

s

Z2100
captain of 100

Re: New Revelation 12 stuff DISCOVERED!

Post by Z2100 »

a

inho
captain of 1,000

Re: Some cool new Revelation 12 stuff

Post by inho »

Z2100 wrote: October 17th, 2017, 7:14 pm The SAME DAY scientists announced that they discovered the two colliding stars, JUPITER LEFT THE WOMB OF VIRGO. Scientists also discovered GRAVITATIONAL WAVES in Virgo & Leo!
Where do you find this information? I haven't read the location of the gravitational wave source on the sky. What I have read, is that it was observed with infrastructures whose names are LIGO and VIRGO.

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

Virgo is fake. However, you are correct about collapse. We also have volcanos and earthquakes to worry about, as well as war with Russia or DPRK. Economy *should* have collapsed a year ago, but the bankers have been keeping it alive.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

inho wrote: October 18th, 2017, 2:34 am
Z2100 wrote: October 17th, 2017, 7:14 pm The SAME DAY scientists announced that they discovered the two colliding stars, JUPITER LEFT THE WOMB OF VIRGO. Scientists also discovered GRAVITATIONAL WAVES in Virgo & Leo!
Where do you find this information? I haven't read the location of the gravitational wave source on the sky. What I have read, is that it was observed with infrastructures whose names are LIGO and VIRGO.

I read the news and websites n’ stuff